REQUIRED: Introduce Yourself

How to register at Cluesforum / General administrative topics / and things that every member must read
brianv

Re: REQUIRED: Introduce Yourself

Unread post by brianv »

Actually, Maat or ma'at (thought to have been pronounced *[muʔ.ʕat]),[1] also spelled māt or mayet, was the ancient Egyptian concept of truth, balance, order, law, morality, and justice. Maat was also personified as a goddess regulating the stars, seasons, and the actions of both mortals and the deities, who set the order of the universe from chaos at the moment of creation.

Cheerio asshole! :wacko:
Maat

Unread post by Maat »

Re the 'Matthew' troll,
brianv wrote:Actually, Maat or ma'at (thought to have been pronounced *[muʔ.ʕat]),[1] also spelled māt or mayet, was the ancient Egyptian concept of truth, balance, order, law, morality, and justice. Maat was also personified as a goddess regulating the stars, seasons, and the actions of both mortals and the deities, who set the order of the universe from chaos at the moment of creation.
Precisely ^_^ and the reason I chose it Image I've actually been known by that nick online for 9 years now, long before finding 9/11 fully exposed as a media hoax through Simon's research.
But of course Truth = "Death" to the lies of liars in their dupes' inverted universe Image
brianv wrote:Cheerio asshole :wacko:
Ditto, with a suitable song for their ilk Image

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wsiSY4nYyW8
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

Maat wrote:Re the 'Matthew' troll,

Precisely ^_^ and the reason I chose it Image
And very appropriate too, if I may say so?!
fakeologist

Unread post by fakeologist »

warriorhun wrote:Dear pshea38,

... the faked reality. :D
This sir was brilliant. I really enjoyed your reply.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

abirato wrote:
warriorhun wrote:Dear pshea38,

... the faked reality. :D
This sir was brilliant. I really enjoyed your reply.
Abirato,

That was not an introduction - as you were asked to provide. Are you a spam robot?
fakeologist

Unread post by fakeologist »

Sorry about that Simon...I am no robot and was busy reading through the pages of intro and was struck by the guy's post. I'll now type as much as I can that is interesting.

I am an American living in Canada. I awakened this year (very late bloomer) when the IRS decided to issue international threats to disclose bank account balances to them or face fines and/or jail. Since I like to do the occasional cross border trip, I complied but was thoroughly rattled and decided to type some words into google to find out what the heck was going on.

I can't remember the exact path I came to Loose Change, but I viewed it and entered the rabbit hole around May this year. I haven't come out since, much to the chagrin of everyone I know. I have spent most of my little spare time investigating, and only just landed here the other day. I've watched all the Loose Changes, and most other 9/11 youtube videos. Like most others, I knew that the story of 9/11 didn't add up, but went back to sleep figuring it was just too big a lie to be an inside job. Too many people can't keep secrets was my view. Government is too big and incompetent to possibly pull this off - and what about all the witnesses? How do you keep them on board for so long? What about all the investigative shows I like so much like 20/20 and 60 minutes, or Fifth Estate/w5 in Canada... won't they check into it?

Since I have a big commute, I decided to download some podcasts for further investigation. Alex Jones, Alan Watts and a few others fit the bill. I joined infowars and tried watching the nightly news there, but further research seems to discredit AJ. Is that because he's just the biggest and pulling in the most $? Don't know, but I'm aware now of limited hangouts and gatekeepers, terms previously unknown to me. I also began listening to Dr. Fetzer, and found him very sincere and knowledgeable. His range of guests makes the show interesting, but I am now permanently skeptical of everything I hear. I've learned of Zionism, the Rothchilds, CFR, Builderberger, City of London, Banksters, Globalists - all stuff I never heard of before. I now get headaches when explaining all this to people, if they don't start running away after 5 minutes.

I bought Judy Wood's book. I researched Tesla. I called old physics teachers and contacted mechanical engineers. They ALL said they see nothing wrong with the jet fuel melting the steel and knocking the buildings down. I've given out Loose Changes and Great American PsyOperas to many people, but the more intelligent they are, the less they believe. My parents are now afraid my mental stability.

I now think I know the truth of JFK, RFK, MLK, WW1/2, Pearl Harbor, Tonkin, to name a few. I've come along step by step on 9/11 from planes to no planes, and now I am believing hollow towers and finally the vicsims. Using the KISS principle, it makes more sense. It's a lot easier to believe that people in the govt that LIHOPed or MIHOPed this were ok with it as long as no innocents were killed en mass and to be honest it's almost comforting. However losing trust in government is the greatest casualty of this hoax and that's what EVERYONE should be worried about if the great masses clue in.

I hope to spend many hours here further disillusioning myself with the NASA hoaxes, and my latest favorite (which I came to conclude on my own this week after deciding NOTHING was as it seems) the nuclear bomb psy-op (again this could be good news if there is no such weapon). I appreciate your vetting out the shills and trolls as they do tend to split my head over what's what. Oh, and do you have a Faul McCartney forum here? That one really hurts...
antipodean

Unread post by antipodean »

Oh, and do you have a Faul McCartney forum here? That one really hurts.
Try this.

http://cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?f= ... +McCartney
y0lked

Unread post by y0lked »

Hi, my name is Brad. Im 21 from california and ive been skeptical about 9/11 since it happened even at the young age i was when it happened. Since reading alot of things on this page and watching countless youtube videos it is without a doubt in my mind that the events on september 11th were not "terrorist attacks".

The victSIMS are mind boggling to me. There is just one serious question i have about them. I dont understand how if most of the victims are fake, how the companies that occupied the buildings are/have been reporting such loss in employee numbers.

if someone could answer that for me (link for me) really quick (i know this is just the intro page but i thought id bring up the biggest question i have as of this moment as i make my first post on this stuning website of private investigation).

thanks

-Brad
simonshack
Administrator

y0lked wrote:There is just one serious question i have about them. I dont understand how if most of the victims are fake, how the companies that occupied the buildings are/have been reporting such loss in employee numbers.

-Brad
Dear Brad - welcome

Re: your question, please look at what happened in 1993 - as stated by Eric Darton in his book "Divided We Stand(1999):
http://www.cluesforum.info/viewtopic.ph ... 6#p2352896

Yes - the 1993 bombing was probably the pretext to empty the WTC of its original tenants - and relocate its 50.000 workers elsewhere. Now, please know that the bulk of "9/11 victims" were claimed by only a handful of BANKING companies.

Here they are (with the number of casualties each of them claimed) :
source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Casualties ... 11_attacks

Cantor Fitzgerald 658
Marsh & McLennan Cos. Inc. 358
Aon Corporation 175
Fiduciary Trust International 87
Carr Futures 69
Keefe, Bruyette & Woods 67
Sandler O'Neill & Partners 66
Euro Brokers Inc. 61

Now, please note just how many companies claimed only 1 casualty:

A.L. Sarroff 1
Advent Corporation 1
AGI 1
Algorithmics Inc. 1
Allendale Insurance 1
American Stock Exchange 1
Aramark Corp 1
ARC Partners 1
ASAP NetSource 1
Association of Independent Recruiters 1
Avalon Partners 1
BEA Systems 1
Bear Stearns 1
BMO Nesbitt Burns 1
Boston Investor Services 1
Brinks 1
Cabrini Hospice 1
Cadwalader, Wickersham & Taft 1
Cambridge Technology Partners 1
Caplin Systems 1
CBS 1
Chase Manhattan Bank 1
Civilian Complaint Review Board 1
Colonial Art Decorators 1
Consolidated Edison 1
Credit Suisse First Boston 1
Cultural Institution of Retirement Systems 1
Deloitte Consulting 1
Empire Distribution 1
EnPointe Technologies 1
F.M. Global 1
Federal Bureau of Investigation 1
Federal Home Loan Mortgage Corporation 1
Fine & Schapiro restaurant 1
First Liberty Investment Group 1
Forest Hills Ambulance Corps 1
Frank W.Lin & Co. 1
G.M.P. Inc. 1
Garban Intercapital 1
GoldTier Technologies 1
Health Canada 1
Hill International 1
Holland & Knight 1
Howard Hughes Medical Institute 1
IBM Global 1
Industrial Bank of Japan 1
Insurance Overload Systems 1
Internal Revenue Service 1
Janus Capital Group 1
Jennison Associates 1
Krestrel Technologies 1
LaBranche & Co. 1
Lanagan Engineering and Environmental Services 1
Lee Hecht Harrison 1
Lehman Brothers 1
LG Insurance Co. 1
Liberty Electrical Supply Inc. 1
LION bioscience AG 1
LJ Gonzer 1
MAS Security 1
May Davis Group 1
McKeon-Grano 1
Metrocare 1
Mitsui Bank 1
MoneyLine 1
NanoTek 1
National Acoustics Inc. 1
NSTAR 1
NTX Interiors 1
Office Centers Corp. 1
Optus 1
Pfizer Inc. 1
PM Contracting 1
Proven Electrical Contracting Inc. 1
QRS Corp. 1
Reliable 1
Rent-a-PC 1
Risk Solutions International 1
Royal & SunAlliance 1
Royston and Zamani 1
Scient 1
Seabury & Smith Co. 1
Sidley Austin Brown & Wood 1
Siemens 1
Signature Painting and Decorating 1
Singer Frumento LLP 1
Skidmore, Owings & Merrill 1
Sodexho 1
Soundtone Floors Inc. 1
Sweeney and Heeking Carpentry 1
Syncorp 1
TCG Software 1
Telekurs USA 1
The Westfield Group 1
ThyssenKrupp 1
Top of the World Cafe 1
UBS Warburg 1
United Staffing 1
Vanderbilt Group Inc. 1
Thomson Financial 1
Vital Computer Services 1
WABC-TV 1
WCBS-TV 1
Wipro Technologies 1
WNBC-TV 1
WNET-TV 1
World Trade Center 1
World Trade Center Project Renewal 1
WPIX-TV 1

That's a pretty amazing distribution of single casualties, don't you think? Are we supposed to believe that all of these 109 firms lost one, and only ONE worker? How did THAT happen? Only ONE poor devil in all of these 109 companies staid put in his/her office for an hour or more, waiting for the towers to collapse? Conversely, if some of these lone employees died - because they were trapped in the floors above the 'airplane fires', what the heck were they doing up there - all by themselves?

Also, if you count them all, they add up to 2186. Even if you add to that the Wikipedia figure of "292 people who were killed at street level by burning debris and falling bodies" - it only adds up to 2478. That's way short of Wikipedia's stated total death toll of "2,606 in New York City in the World Trade Center and on the ground". So what's going on here?
y0lked

Unread post by y0lked »

^^^ wow! the rabbit hole just goes deeper and deeper! :blink:
Maat

Unread post by Maat »

y0lked wrote:Hi, my name is Brad. Im 21 from california and ive been skeptical about 9/11 since it happened even at the young age i was when it happened. Since reading alot of things on this page and watching countless youtube videos it is without a doubt in my mind that the events on september 11th were not "terrorist attacks".

The victSIMS are mind boggling to me. There is just one serious question i have about them. I dont understand how if most of the victims are fake, how the companies that occupied the buildings are/have been reporting such loss in employee numbers.

if someone could answer that for me (link for me) really quick (i know this is just the intro page but i thought id bring up the biggest question i have as of this moment as i make my first post on this stuning website of private investigation).

thanks

-Brad
Brad, can you explain what exactly you were "skeptical about 9/11" at the age of 9-10?

I must remind you that we take a dim view of the kind of laziness in written communication you've demonstrated; there really is no excuse for it. Please try to use correct punctuation, contractions, capitals and spell check. :)

Don't forget you can also use the forum's search function to find specific information on subjects that interest you.
y0lked

Unread post by y0lked »

Maat wrote: Brad, can you explain what exactly you were "skeptical about 9/11" at the age of 9-10?

I must remind you that we take a dim view of the kind of laziness in written communication you've demonstrated; there really is no excuse for it. Please try to use correct punctuation, contractions, capitals and spell check. :)

Don't forget you can also use the forum's search function to find specific information on subjects that interest you.
First off, i have never been apart of a forum that was truly concerned about grammar spelling etc. therefore it has never been a big concern to me when posting. When contributing here, i will try my best to be as accurate as possible in proper english writing.

That being said, I have always had sub-par grammar skills. Lucky for me I aim to be a math teacher :)

On to the specifics! I have always been a logical thinker. And since the day, the acts never made sense to me. I just remember being extremely uneasy about how the story was covered in the news. I remember feeling like the story was a broken record. The same story, the same video footage and the same people emerging year after year after year. Each year of the anniversary I would watch the specials simply trying to wrap my head around what ACTUALLY took place on 9/11. My brain would beg for more information, more answers and more visual satisfaction. However, i never got it. And i felt like pieces of the puzzle never came together, and that the story simply faded. To me, it seemed as though 9/11 went from; "why did this happen?" to "this tragedy happened, let us go get the bad guys and feel remorse for the families that lost loved ones" etc etc. Nothing was explained other than that planes struck the towers and made them collapse. And that didn't seem right.

When I first watched the documentary "Loose Change" my eyes completely opened. I realized why i hadn't been able to mentally fit the pieces in the past. Now, my inner intrigue has guided me here. This forum has information I never thought I would find.... and MORE!
Maat

Unread post by Maat »

[quote="y0lked"][/quote]
Thank you, Brad! I appreciate your explanation and right attitude :)

It's worth keeping in mind that a significant part of what we are up against is the evident 'dumbing down' of the population through lower and lower standards in state 'education' (indoctrination) systems. As you've no doubt discovered already, we only start learning anything really useful after we leave 'school' (which teaches 'what' to think, not 'how') ;)
So you see we are 'fighting' the propaganda control on many levels; critical thinking and literate communication being essentials we can all take responsibility for developing and improving ourselves.
alexsanchez
Banned

Unread post by alexsanchez »

engineer, 30 years in aerospace
simonshack
Administrator

alexsanchez wrote:engineer, 30 years in aerospace
Thanks for your exhaustive intro, Alex! <_<