The SC shills' DISCREDITING TACTICS

How the controlled opposition was designed to be part of the 9/11 hoax
bostonterrierowner

Re: The SC shills' DISCREDITING TACTICS

Unread post by bostonterrierowner »

I want to come back to the fake "Gaza Flotilla" event and its purpose . What did Israeli gvt. do it for ? Why stage such a thing and provoke mass riots all over the Muslim world ( mainly on TV :) ) ? IMHO Israel was created as a some kind of a whipping boy . This little country of 5 million people is superior to USA and UK and the latter are just puppets of the zionist . It is very convinient but unfortunatelly completely false . Strings are pulled in London and New York Israel is just a puppet state created by the vested interests call them zionist , banksters whatever ..

This same logic can be applied to the "Jews" . But the term "Jew" can be understood in many ways eg as a race , religion , nation or a mindset .

BrianV is completely right dismissing this all Jew bashing as seen in the beginning of this thread . It is misleading and propagated by the "Jews" themselves :)

I am a fifth generation Warsovian , my grandmoother lived through the German occupation as was a witness to the persecution of chasidic Jews .The fact is that whole communities of these people vanished from Poland . 6 million figure is for sure exagerated but people were being killed .

Hans Frank the Nazi governor of Poland was Jewish so was the vast majority of the Nazi party upper brass , Bolsheviks were Jewish as well , bankers in London and NYC greasing all this madness with their dirty money belonged to the same group too .

In this stage of my life I seriously doubt that Adolf Hitler was an actual person . I suspect he was just an actor/actors driven around during parades . His photos were just printed in newspapers , a buggie man . The whole Breivik affair might be a hint to us . I have read somewhere that our Norwegian friend is writing a book or books in his prison cell .

Why is all the attention and spotlight on the "Jews" ? Maybe because they want it that way
For sure there is much more to this whole "Jew" thing than catches the eye .
We are being fed with Iran-Israeli crash course to nuclear anihilation . I dont believe in nukes and suspect that Ayatollahs and Zionists work in concert and the whole thing is just another hoax , potentially barbaric and deadly like WWII but still a con being played right before our eyes .

On my part I want to ask you all this question :

Who is America/West really fighting in for example Afghanistan ? We all know it is not Al-Qaeda :) Who are the "Taliban" ? ...
Alfie

Unread post by Alfie »

well said boston, and in answer I am the taliban.
reichstag fireman

Unread post by reichstag fireman »

bostonterrierowner wrote:Strings are pulled in London and New York Israel is just a puppet state created by the vested interests call them zionist , banksters whatever ..
Viz the Balfour Declaration.. Israel was created as a colonial outpost of the British Empire.
I am a fifth generation Warsovian , my grandmother lived through the German occupation as was a witness to the persecution of chasidic Jews .The fact is that whole communities of these people vanished from Poland . 6 million figure is for sure exagerated but people were being killed .
There's no doubt that Jews in Poland were persecuted. As was the entire nation. The entire continent was persecuted under NAZI rule. But where is reliable documentation of systematic NAZI slaughter of Jews (or anyone else)? What proof of mass genocide using poisonous gas chambers?

Call me callous, but even a few hundred people (of whatever creed) shot for insurrection does not maketh a "Holocaust".
  • The NAZIs imposed totalitarian rule across Europe (as ordered from London). This served as a convenient smokescreen to propagate the claims of mass genocide.
  • The NAZIs (puppets of London) were instrumental in the creation of Israel. Although Israel was always London's baby. It was however, initially proposed by the NAZIs (pre-War) that Jews in Germany should be used to colonise a new Zionist state. Ergo, the NAZIs were witting players in London's grand plan. London rejected the idea at the time, but only because of its timing. Too early. Nothing yet to gain. London wants her war!
  • With the bloody slug-fest of WWII over, and with the logistics resolved, 1948 and Palestine, a British mandate, becomes the new Zionist state of Israel.
  • Overnight, the new state is populated by millions of immigrant Jews, 'kettled' in from across the globe, not least from 'liberated' Poland, Germany, etc.
  • Many Jews no doubt emigrating to escape the horrific memories of war and decades-long persecution suffered at the hands of the fascist war apparatus (run from London).
  • Immigrant Jews to the Zionist state were encouraged to shed their old European identities and cultures, to learn the Hebrew mothertongue, and to assume new Hebrew family names.
  • At exactly the same time as that mass Jewish immigration into Israel, a bodycount of the 'Holocaust' was taking place across Europe. The final tally of dead Jews lost to the Holocaust runs into millions (five million, ten million, twenty million, who'd you believe?)
So what do we find at the end of WWII?
  • Millions of Jews missing from Europe ("victims of the Holocaust")
  • Millions of Jews surface in the new Zionist state, living under new identities.
Does that explain the decimation of European Jewry?
Moreover, does it tell us the truth about the Holocaust?
Hans Frank the Nazi governor of Poland was Jewish so was the vast majority of the Nazi party upper brass , Bolsheviks were Jewish as well , bankers in London and NYC greasing all this madness with their dirty money belonged to the same group too .
Exactly! Key figures in the NAZI regime were Jewish. Dr Hjalmar Schacht was one. Schacht was finance minister in Bruning's Weimar government, even before becoming the NAZIs' top man on economics. Schacht was also Governor of the Reichsbank for the NAZIs. Ostensibly, ain't that a very odd place to find a Jew under NAZI rule?! Running the central bank?!

But it gets worse!

Schacht took all significant orders from London. He was personally handled by Lord Montagu Norman, the Governor of the Bank of England whom he regarded as a "best friend". Schacht and Norman were like two peas in a pod.

It was Hjalmar Schacht who delivered the severe economic austerity policy that London demanded for Germany. "Schachtian Austerity" ensured the flow of funds to repay the "war guilt" debt imposed on the German people under the Treaty of Versailles after WWI.

Those cripping debt provisions of the Treaty, quel surprise, were drawn up by the British Crown and London bankers, who quite deliberately bankrupted Germany with their usurious moneylending!

The Severe Economic Austerity Policy imposed 1921 through 1930s was (by design) very painful for the German people. And so NAZIsm was seen by many as a welcome solution. Offering the restoration of national pride, the re-birth of German industry, etcetera. How very Hegelian!

Any genuine study of NAZIsm, invariably leads back to the discovery of the puppetmasters holed up in the London clubs. "Another sherry, Lady Astor?!"
In this stage of my life I seriously doubt that Adolf Hitler was an actual person . I suspect he was just an actor/actors driven around during parades . His photos were just printed in newspapers , a buggie man . The whole Breivik affair might be a hint to us . I have read somewhere that our Norwegian friend is writing a book or books in his prison cell .

Why is all the attention and spotlight on the "Jews" ? Maybe because they want it that way
For sure there is much more to this whole "Jew" thing than catches the eye .
Yeah, and meanwhile, midst the confusion and hubbub of the contrived "Jewish Question", Fatso Fetzer can spend yet another day, spewing his vile 911 Lies!

Here he is again, for any who are unfamiliar:

Last edited by reichstag fireman on Sun Sep 23, 2012 6:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.
bostonterrierowner

To be clear Reichstag , I dont believe in gas chambers and also think that one of the reasons for WWII and so called holocaust was relocating Jews to Palestine . Believe me or not but I just commited a crime according to a Polish penal code :)

There is no other part of history of the world more infested with lies than World War 2 .

Holocaust , a term first used I believe in 1970'ies if ever was designed against the Jews had been aimed at Chasidic communities as the ones most opposed to the Zionist/Khazars and a creation of Israel .
reichstag fireman

bostonterrierowner wrote:Believe me or not but I just commited a crime according to a Polish penal code :)
I won't tell if you don't! <_< In that respect we're very lucky here in Britain. To date, there are no "Holocaust Denial" laws.
Instead, some fake hate group is commanded to beat up "Historical Revisionists"
Or that is what reportedly happened to "professional historian" Dr David Irving, Britain's most prominent Jew-Hating NAZI-lover.

LESSON LEARNT?: Dr David Irving, Holocaust Denier

A real pair of shiners, or just another photo-shop fraud, maybe?
Certainly Irving's very publicised beating (real or imaginary) served to frighten off others from doing their own research.

Should we err on the side of caution and toss Irving into the bit-bucket of phony academics, to join Fetzer, Chomsky, Chossudovsky, Griffin?
Last edited by reichstag fireman on Wed Sep 26, 2012 1:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
Libero

Unread post by Libero »

So, it appears that a few members through their own research have come to the supposition that the Holocaust, or at least parts of it may be faked or overblown at minimum. This is where my original defense of Teriyaki Taryaki came from yesterday as I am in by no means meaning to shill or interrupt the discussion in any way. I am only looking to discern the information for my own better understanding and perhaps those of others as to if and how the possible psy-opping is occuring.

It is obviously a fact that in certain countries of the world that the topic of the Holocaust being falsely reported is so taboo in such that it can be considered a crime to even speak of it, which obviously puts a halt to anyone within those countries even being able to determine the possible truth from the officially reported story. How convenient for things to be so obfuscated as to make it illegal to even discuss it. I can only imagine the same situation if it were to happen in the U.S. regarding 9/11, and if so, how it would only aid in destroying the credibility of the officially reported story to those who are not even skeptical at this point.

Unrelated but possibly related at the same time was the recent arrest of Aussie celebrity Mel Gibson here in the U.S. Obviously his largely anti-Semitic drunken rant about Jewish involvement in Hollywood to his arresting officer was widely publicized, but because it was, could it be that it was largely made up to make the topic more taboo to talk about here in the states? It did seem strange to me that this cop's testimony or the contents of his report.. whatever it was... would make its way so easily into the hands of the media. Is there no privacy in this country anymore? :)

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FDfUhlBgfoU

And, of course we can't forget about the media's recently reported 'mistaken open-mike' conversation between a couple of prominent world leaders. Is it real or not, and if not, what are they trying to do here?

http://abcnews.go.com/International/sar ... F9i4hhzbjM

And we might as well include this one too. This is what is being fed to people favoring a certain political spectrum in the U.S. If you don't want to watch the the entire 7 minutes, the 3:45 to 5:45 point will best explain the point.

http://www.foxnews.com/on-air/oreilly/i ... t_id=87254

Perhaps none of this is related at all. Once again, I am just trying to take it all in and process the inputs.

Edit:

In reference to brianv's comment yesterday:

"All the world's a stage,
And all the men and women merely players:
They have their exits and their entrances;
And one man in his time plays many parts,"

... what purpose is served by keeping this part of the act up?

As I re-read my post and especially paragraph 2, I couldn't help but think to myself that while sometimes laws put into place are oppressive, some are put into place for a citizen's own well being. Additionally, it has just struck me in looking through wikipedia at how many countries may have actual legal sensitivities to this subject. Being that this is an international forum, admins, please feel free to delete any posts that I may have included in this thread if they would affect the worldwide viewership in any way -- exposing media fakery to as many as possible is way more important. My apologies for not thinking about it and investigating this earlier.
Last edited by Libero on Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:06 am, edited 2 times in total.
bostonterrierowner

@Reichstag

I am not familiar with Irving's work but I remember that he was in Poland not that long ago popping into Oświęcim/Auschwitz of course . What is obvious to me is that all these researchers ommiting the fact that NAZIS were just zionists in disguise are there to muddy the waters and keep us all from the truth about WW2 . Germany was maneuvered into it by the international Cabal headquartered in London .
"Perfid Albion" :)

Simon Shack recently recommended a book "Conjuring Hitler " I found it on internet and read it . Great work and a different angle to look at WW2 from . I can send the PDF to you or anyone interested via private message .
Andrew1484
Banned

Unread post by Andrew1484 »

reichstag fireman wrote:
bostonterrierowner wrote:Strings are pulled in London and New York Israel is just a puppet state created by the vested interests call them zionist , banksters whatever ..

Viz the Balfour Declaration.. Israel was created as a colonial outpost of the British Empire.

Any theory concerning WHY the non-Semitic (& anti-Semitic) Zionist state of Khazaristan (Isis-Ra-El) was planned, created and nurtured, partly by "Perfidious Albion" and the infamous Square Mile City State, during the last 100 years or so?

Could it be to provide the (sacrificial) focus of a planned WW3?

Can that kind of insanity (WW3) be stopped?

All wars need some kind of focus, pretext and objective, otherwise the (normally pretty docile) sheeple cannot be properly motivated to go about slaughtering each other in a highly emotional state of inflamed passions.
bostonterrierowner

If there is a real mess being prepared in regards to Iran/Israel conflict and not just fear mongering propaganda what are we to think about the clerics in charge of Persia ?

Since it is obvious that the whole thing is not about nuclear weapons/program Iranian government must be in bed with US/UK/Israel .

Why Ahmadinejad won't just tell in UN that there is no Iranian nuclear program because there is no such a thing as nuclear weapons in a first place ? :)

Probably the paradigm is that there are we : common folk , the sheeple and they : the ruling class and war is just a part of the show in this twisted game . Making sense of so called international affairs borders on impossible :)

War is just an open season for the sheeple ridden of the all smoke and mirrors implemented during the peace to exploit the little man like labor wars , property laws , human rights etc.
Heiwa
Banned

Unread post by Heiwa »

bostonterrierowner wrote:Why Ahmadinejad won't just tell in UN that there is no Iranian nuclear program because there is no such a thing as nuclear weapons in a first place ? :)
Good question! :D http://heiwaco.tripod.com/bomb.htm
bostonterrierowner

Heiwa wrote:
bostonterrierowner wrote:Why Ahmadinejad won't just tell in UN that there is no Iranian nuclear program because there is no such a thing as nuclear weapons in a first place ? :)
Good question! :D http://heiwaco.tripod.com/bomb.htm
Have you heard from these FBI agents that approached you I believe in New Mexico regarding your complete demolition of 9/11 myth ? :)
Tufa

Unread post by Tufa »

ohh! I see that the more important and serious Lies, like the Jew Extermination, and The Money have surfaced! (This is the black art of foreign policy.)

One Third of the Holocaust on DVD
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:4E2BF88458DEEE267E85684D224688DA8DFC7F92&dn=One_Third_of_the_Holocaust_DVD&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.ccc.de%3A80&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3A80&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.publicbt.com%3A80&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.istole.it%3A6969

BUCHENWALD_Dumb_Dumb_Portrayal_of_Evil_DVD
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:76715DFDCAB9471BB02BB0DC7D7AEC2760541D1B&dn=BUCHENWALD_Dumb_Dumb_Portrayal_of_Evil_DVD&tr=udp%3a//tracker.openbittorrent.com%3a80/announce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.ccc.de%3A80&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.publicbt.com%3A80&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.istole.it%3A6969

Nazi Shrunken Heads_ 2_2008_DVD
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:E3F6150B0D021598B8B12918DCE693308EF547FF&dn=Nazi%20Shrunken%20Heads_v2_2008_DVD&tr=udp%3a//tracker.openbittorrent.com%3a80/announce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.ccc.de%3A80&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.publicbt.com%3A80&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.istole.it%3A6969

The Truth Behind The Gates Of Auschwitz
by David Cole
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:50211A46EA0E3F94AB9E252E764B018DB6A6F8C4&dn=The%20Truth%20Behind%20The%20Gates%20Of%20Auschwitz&tr=udp%3a//tracker.openbittorrent.com%3a80&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.ccc.de%3A80&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.publicbt.com%3A80&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.istole.it%3A6969

Defamation
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:7DE2CDEE79ADE333E7BF1F043AB7FB016F303AC8&dn=Defamation&tr=udp%3a//tracker.publicbt.com%3a80/announce&tr=udp%3a//tracker.openbittorrent.com%3a80/announce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.ccc.de%3A80&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.istole.it%3A6969

I recommend an interesting and refreshing book by S.E. Castan, that tell the story of
WW-I and II, and this time from a German perspective!
in HJOG.pdf
Holocaust ebooks
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:37D4E06E11F7C5CB08514F856C8E5528201F6E4D&dn=Holocaust%20ebooks&tr=udp%3a//tracker.ccc.de%3a80/announce&tr=udp%3a//tracker.publicbt.com%3a80/announce&tr=udp%3a//tracker.openbittorrent.com%3a80/announce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.istole.it%3A6969
bostonterrierowner

Tufa ,

Can you give me a working link to the English version of this S.E. Castan book ? Did you mean "Holocaust: Jewish or German " ?
You can always send a PDF via private message to me :)

Regards and thanks in advance
reichstag fireman

bostonterrierowner wrote:Simon Shack recently recommended a book "Conjuring Hitler " I found it on internet and read it . Great work and a different angle to look at WW2 from . I can send the PDF to you or anyone interested via private message .
Thank you bostonterrierowner, I shall enjoy reading it :)
bostonterrierowner

reichstag fireman wrote:
bostonterrierowner wrote:Simon Shack recently recommended a book "Conjuring Hitler " I found it on internet and read it . Great work and a different angle to look at WW2 from . I can send the PDF to you or anyone interested via private message .
Thank you bostonterrierowner, I shall enjoy reading it :)
Send me your e-mail address via private message please . I dont know how to add attachments in CF private message tool