Dale Cregan 09/18/2011

This is the forum dedicated to all 'minor' local psyops - phony murders, kidnappings and whatnot. It has now become evident that the news media constantly feeds the public with entirely fake stories - in order to keep us in eternal fear of our next-door neighbours and fellow citizens.
brianv

Re: Dale Cregan 09/18/2011

Unread post by brianv »

@brianv you are correct I'm not a journalist.
The primary school grammatical errors tells me you are nothing!

Edit!

I followed the "beshenivsky" hoax closely, I was unforunate enough to see the very first news report on the scum bbc. I immediately recognised it as bullshit just like the bemused onlookers. An armed robbery on a travel agents hahaha. Just like "Brinks Mat" and "Mad mc Cann" - all during the bLiars tenure in 10 Down Syndrome St., during his illegal war in which thousands of children were murdered by the scum british army! Which would not look very good on the evening news!

Do something useful instead of using your vile illiterate mouth - prove me wrong! Prove to me that she was a real person! Two or three badly photoshoped images on the internet will not be accepted as proof.

This IS a research forum after all!
Last edited by brianv on Thu Sep 27, 2012 4:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Photographer Sim

Unread post by Photographer Sim »

Well Im done with the cranks on here playtime is over,the real world is more interesting. I have nothing further to say,the lack of evidence for any thing posted on here is astounding-even by CT standards.

Been fun,Admin may well delete my account if they wish. I was invited here with silly allegations and you have no interest in listening to anything resembling sense. Sad really.

Im going back to the world of Shills LMAO.
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

Photographer Sim wrote:Well Im done with the cranks on here playtime is over,the real world is more interesting. I have nothing further to say,the lack of evidence for any thing posted on here is astounding-even by CT standards.

Been fun,Admin may well delete my account if they wish. I was invited here with silly allegations and you have no interest in listening to anything resembling sense. Sad really.

Im going back to the world of Shills LMAO.
lol and lmao and your instead of you're - here is the place for you http://www.bbc.co.uk/cbeebies/shows/

you will feel most at home!
Euphoria

John Mather the 7/7 vicsim father!

Unread post by Euphoria »

Well, well, everybody. Look what a friend of mine has just discovered!

http://www.channel4.com/news/july-7-witness-john-mather

When Shelley Mather went missing on the morning of July 7 her parents - John Mather and Kathryn Gilkison - made the journey from New Zealand to London to search for their daughter.

Here is the Shelley Mather Memorial Site:

http://www.shelleymariemather.com/Menu.htm.

What a shoddily hacked-together website! Probably hobbled together for a few quid. Look familiar, does it, Mather?!

Have you ever seen somebody with an arm like that?! See the tell-tale right knee/chair merging? Also, notice how none of the condolences have a name attached! - http://www.shelleymariemather.com/Tribu ... helley.htm

Anyway, this memorial site is linked to the 'Kings Cross United' group, namely RACHEL FROM NORTH LONDON (the writer has been accused before of working for the CIA), below:

http://rachelnorthlondon.blogspot.co.uk ... hs-on.html

All in all, a very fake-looking picture, with weird gravity-defying flowers. Notice the top right corner of the cut/paste flower gone wrong.
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

Imagine my shock! :rolleyes:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-11989640

She was wonderful, she played cricket! Blimey I bet that one got a few hearts racing in blighty.

And yes "Rachel from North London" is a well known "7/7" perp site!

:typos ffs
Last edited by brianv on Thu Sep 27, 2012 7:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Euphoria

'John Mather' - perp name in Dale Cregan and 7/7 PSYOPs

Shelley Mather was apparently the 'niece' of published New Zealand poet Bernadette Hall...

http://nzetc.victoria.ac.nz/iiml/bestnz ... y1-d2.html

As some posters may recall from the dedicated 7/7 thread, the death of Shelley Mather and many of the other vicsims was not registered until August 2007!

http://cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?f= ... r#p2350034
reichstag fireman

Unread post by reichstag fireman »

Well that told him Brian! Are there any other slithery sleeper slugs, like SIMbo out there?
Last edited by reichstag fireman on Fri Oct 12, 2012 9:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
maggie

Unread post by maggie »

Geez, Photographer Sim, don't go with the feeling you're missed!
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

Photographer Sim wrote:YOU CANNOT. Bunch of impotent losers.
So why you wasting your own time here dealing with us? You know what? You're simply not very good at this, and your paymasters really should demand full repayment of the money they've wasted on you. Toodles.
Photographer Sim

Sorry more comebacks than Take That,but I just realised something,not one single thread on the McCanns. Surely this hasnt got past the "eagle eyes" of you photoshop experts(lol) and can't be allowed to be thought of as real(jeez they knew Gordon Brown then PM).

Not so brave when it come to people who will sue are you all? Just proves you haven't got the balls,when it comes to those who will fight back.
Hilarious.
Euphoria

Photographer Sim wrote:Sorry more comebacks than Take That,but I just realised something,not one single thread on the McCanns. Surely this hasnt got past the "eagle eyes" of you photoshop experts(lol) and can't be allowed to be thought of as real(jeez they knew Gordon Brown then PM).

Not so brave when it come to people who will sue are you all? Just proves you haven't got the balls,when it comes to those who will fight back.
Hilarious.
That's an interesting comment, coming from an insider of the PSYOP world. It makes me wonder how much you know. Maybe the McCanns are particularly well-connected, knowing as they do, Her Majesty's Hoaxer Sir Richard Branson, and the man himself:

Are you telling us they are a 'force' to be reckoned with?

Or are you referring to their infamous 'legal action' against Amaral, which your friend at Sky TV, Gerard Tubb, has covered recently?
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

Photographer Sim wrote:Sorry more comebacks than Take That,but I just realised something,not one single thread on the McCanns. Surely this hasnt got past the "eagle eyes" of you photoshop experts(lol) and can't be allowed to be thought of as real(jeez they knew Gordon Brown then PM).

Hilarious.
That particular media hoax was off the radar when this forum was started. We have bigger fish to fry!

And if the story is true that the "McCanns" left their daughter to go out boozing, they ought to have been jailed for neglect, instead of writing books and appearing on every chat show from here to kingdom come. And besides that - fuck Gordon Clown!

Any call for Tony b Liar to be tried for Mass Murder on Sky TV? Nah didn't think so! According to the Lancet 600,000 murders in the first three years of the illegal invasion!

Quick, whip me up a missing puppy story!
Photographer Sim

brianv wrote:

Hilarious.
That particular media hoax was off the radar when this forum was started. We have bigger fish to fry!
Like Dale Cregan ,yeah sure.Really huge fish. :rolleyes:

And if the story is true that the "McCanns" left their daughter to go out boozing, they ought to have been jailed for neglect, instead of writing books and appearing on every chat show from here to kingdom come. And besides that - fuck Gordon Clown!
Of that I agree.

Any call for Tony b Liar to be tried for Mass Murder on Sky TV? Nah didn't think so! According to the Lancet 600,000 murders in the first three years of the illegal invasion!

Quick, whip me up a missing puppy story!
I also agree about an illegal invasion,just dont drift into outlandish theories.

Tell me brianv going back to Beshnivsky photo(although insert Raul Moat ,Derek Bird etc if you like),and claims it's photoshopped. So indulging your fantasy for the moment are you saying the photo isn't a person at all? Or it's an actor(seems popular on here)Obviously asking you to prove this will be a waste of time so I'll suggest some options.

Not a person /human being: surely too ridiculous even for you?
An actor:So all the actor's friends/family/work mates have been paid off to not reveal this amazing info I assume? Not one has joined a forum to blow the whistle or written a blog.(I would say gone to papers but you think they're in on it too) all the West Yorks Police are obviously" in on it" so the above applies to them too.
So her husband and kids who were on TV and media were actors too? So same applies from previous question?

Last thing ,you'd think the member who started this thread would know the date was 18/9/2012. Or are we bringing time travel into
the equation too? :D
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

Yes bigger fish like "9/11", "7/7", "Oslo", "Nasa", "Nukes" - didn't you notice that the Cregan shit is in the minor section of the Forum?

What's "Raoul Moat Derek Bird"? I haven't a clue what you are talking about! But Beshenivsky yes! That photograph I posted was shown on TV, printed in every newspaper and it's all over the web and it's a total fake. Why? There are another one or two photos of her on the web also that are photoshop creations. Why don't they have a real photograph of the real policewoman?
are you saying the photo isn't a person
What sort of a stupid question is that?

Are you saying that a photograph is a "person"?

You saw her "husband and kids on TV" - so it must be real! The "TV" is the prime, I would say, reason for our existence here.

I will repeat, take the cluesforum challenge, get in your car, provided you are old enough to drive, pop over to wherever and find the husband and bin-lids! Bring him here and he can upload a wedding photo or two maybe a couple of them on holiday with the kids!

Surely you would delight in proving me wrong! Don't be long now!
Photographer Sim

brianv wrote:Yes bigger fish like "9/11", "7/7", "Oslo", "Nasa", "Nukes" - didn't you notice that the Cregan shit is in the minor section of the Forum?

What's "Raoul Moat Derek Bird"? I haven't a clue what you are talking about!
Nodiea what Im talkingabout et youve posted in a thread on the very topic of Raoul Moat lol Must try harder.
http://cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?f= ... 8&start=45
But Beshenivsky yes! That photograph I posted was shown on TV, printed in every newspaper and it's all over the web and it's a total fake. Why? There are another one or two photos of her on the web also that are photoshop creations. Why don't they have a real photograph of the real policewoman?
It is real policewoman idiot. As I said you have no proof it isnt.Just your warped opinion,don't you see? I say"moon is made of cheese" Ive got no proof but I insist it is so therefore it must be.
are you saying the photo isn't a person
What sort of a stupid question is that?

Are you saying that a photograph is a "person"?
[/quote]
Kindly answer the question,without deflecting it back. If it's not a person what is "it"? Again you cannot answer questions?What is your point on here? Give out one opinion and that's it?! Address my questions about all the actors please.
You saw her "husband and kids on TV" - so it must be real! The "TV" is the prime, I would say, reason for our existence here.
So you do not believe ANYTHING that is shown on TV then? Man Utd are fake? Jess Ennis,Mo Farah, Bradley Wiggins winning gold medals that's fake too? Or just things that involve police?

I will repeat, take the cluesforum challenge, get in your car, provided you are old enough to drive, pop over to wherever and find the husband and bin-lids! Bring him here and he can upload a wedding photo or two maybe a couple of them on holiday with the kids!

Surely you would delight in proving me wrong! Don't be long now!
Why dont you? Im not the one saying she's not real. Even if such a thing happened you would put a photoshop filter on them cry fake. Jesus if you think an innocuous pic of Cregan's car is fake what chance does a Beshnivsky wedding pic have?
Why not use your google skills,her husband is on the electoral roll in Bradford,write to him or man up and knock on his door.Or carry on hiding behind a fake name on an conspiracy site.

Hell Ive been here a few days and shot your conspiracies to pieces with simple logic. Come on brian v show me what evidence you've got for Beshnivsky not being real. Stop wrigggling like a worm in the face of damning logic, if it's just your insane theory say so and stop trying to pass it off as fact.