The Banks' War Against Us

Historical insights & thoughts about the world we live in - and the social conditioning exerted upon us by past and current propaganda.
bostonterrierowner

Re: The Banks' War Against Us

Unread post by bostonterrierowner »

One more thing - Sovereign Money:

Under Maastricht treaty Central Banks in Europe were barred from doing what they were designed to do in a first place - monetizing government deficicts in their owncurrencies. 1997 Polish Constitution put the same restraint on our state as well :) People have no idea how money works , when asked this simple question , they go :.. hmmm , government prints money , right? Wrong! The simple tuth is that not a penny can be put into circulation unless the government , meaning us little people goes into debt with the Banking Cartel. I had a conversation with one dude recently , and in his stupidity he said that he doesn't give a shit because he pays no Taxes anyway :) Right my friend , you dont eat , drive , shit ! You always pay in VAT and other indirect taxes. For every per cent of GDP growth there is certain pile of cash owed to the banks , period. Good bye , pensions , social security , free public infastructure ! Welcome 100% VAT , and like Michael Hudson says Tool Booth Economy! We are slaves , collateral to the banks , fucked in every possible way , and its only going to be worse. Right Warriorhun , we are fucked and its mathematically unevitable .

Solution is very simple , though . Above mentioned Sovereign Money. If for example in Poland , our government decides to build 1000 km of Highways in present circumstances it means VAT increase for us , social spending cuts and in the future the fate of Ireland , Greece or other "business friendly top on World Bank list economies". Debt peonage! Why cant independent central bank owed by the state create its own money through state-owned Bank like in North Dakota? ( only state in the union without deficit and recession ).

Thats the most crucial question of our times IMO , never mentioned in politics , everything rest is just the mumbo-jumbo ! Sometimes I am glad to never have married and produced children despite being in mid-30s . Hamster wheel will be extremely hard to propel in the future :( Our fate? Ever been to India?

If Kennedy , Lincoln were really assassinated it was for their attempt to bypass the banks and create Sovereign Money , actually Lincoln did it with the Greenbucks and Kennedy with Silver Certificates. Its not that FIAT money is a bad thing , if well managed thats not the case. Vicious circle of Banking Cartel being the ONLY supplier of money is the problem. It blows my mind how banal the evil really is.
warriorhun

Unread post by warriorhun »

Dear bostonterrierowner,

you say:
Under Maastricht treaty Central Banks in Europe were barred from doing what they were designed to do in a first place - monetizing government deficicts in their owncurrencies. 1997 Polish Constitution put the same restraint on our state as well
It was like two years ago, when I heard from a Hungarian writer, Drábik János, on TV, that the Magyar Nemzeti Bank (Hungarian National Bank) is neither Hungarian, nor national, but a private institution owned by the international bankers, and the Hungarian Parliament voted a law sometime that from then on, the Hungarian Government and Hungarian Parliament is not allowed to mouth into or monitor or investigate the Hungarian National Bank's business- and I also heard it for the first time then that the state debt increases with simply having money in circulation in the country's economy!
It just blew me away, totally! That was the time when from then on, I was starting to pay attention to the monetary system!
So, it is the same in Poland, not only Hungary?
You know my opinion on this? This is called high treason in my book. Those folks in the Parliament who voted on this are traitors, deserving capital punishment: death by hanging or a shot in the head! And the whole fucking practice should be stopped, soon as-like yesterday!

you say:
Sometimes I am glad to never have married and produced children despite being in mid-30s . Hamster wheel will be extremely hard to propel in the future
I am in the same position, not married and over 30. But I seriously do hope both of us will find sooner or later good women and will have children!
I think you will notice sooner or later as I did, that propelling that hampster wheel all alone and just for ourselves is the most depressing thing, and it is not even worth it. We men need women and children to live for and to fight for, they give us reason to get up in the morning and join the treadmill day after day...

The EU and World Bank/IMF openly stated that 6 million Hungarians would be more than enough in the Carpathian-basin instead of the 15 million... I would not be surprised if they would have a similar notion for Poland as well... And the economic position they are putting us into results in exactly this: we are not multiplying. Fuck 'em I say: our kids and grandkids should live here after we are dead!

For a long time I felt ashamed in my late 20s that I'm living with my parents, that I'm not having an own flat (needless to say, with paying a mortgage on it, there is no way around that in our neck of the woods) like everybody else. Untill the economic depression hit in, and because 90 percent of the Hungarian home loans were Swiss Franc-based, at least a 100,000 Hungarian families can not pay the mortgage amounts which doubled and tripled, so they literally lost the millions they have already paid back, and they are getting thrown onto the streets to become homeless! (The Government promised to help them, but the Government does fuck-all in reality.)

And about children, from a strictly economical point of view: sometimes the old ways are the best, and our ancestors had lots of kids for a number of very sound reasons-including economic ones IMO.
True, on the short run, not having kids is cheaper, and the living standard of a bachelor is higher. And also in the last decades, state pension and healthcare made the life of the aged citizens kind of secure.
But today, for our generations? With the general aging of the population in the EU, plus the economic crisis which I think will stay with us for a decade at the least, and so on, and so forth?
The future of the state pension system is more than insecure (and private pension insurance companies were never secure). Our salaries in Eastern-Europe are not enough to pay all our bills at the month-end without some serious juggling, let alone to set aside significant savings for our old age.
Our only chance is having kids, the more the better, and the financial insecurity of the aged people was one of the reasons for our ancestors to have lots of 'em, too: only our children and grandchildren can help and will help us in our old age, and yes, financially, too: because nobody else will and nobody else will give a fuck about us...

UPDATE:

Also, as per the old ways are the best: the big family is the one which can stand behind the person in insecure times-why, in good times as well as bad times, too.
Small wonder the system is trying to make us all alienated and self-centered individuals, who are supposed to live the life of mindless consumers not caring about each other.
In the past, it was not banks who helped you to build or buy a flat-it was your big family! In the past it was not banks who you turned to if you were short of cash-it was your big family!
The way to counter the banks on individual level is the big families!
Last edited by warriorhun on Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
bostonterrierowner

Dear Warriorhun ,

I agree with everything you say . I heard that Orban froze HUF/CHF exchange rate , but I seriously I dont know how it was possible. Returning to the central banks. Only authority all central banks respond to is Bank of International Settlemnets in Basel , which is private , Rotschild owned enterprise. Its the case with ALL of them , apart from : Iranian , Cuban , North Korean , Syrian , Belarusian. Does it ring any bells? :) Recently this club was left by Iraq and Libya ( in a way). Governments cant interfere with their CBs, its the part of neo-liberal mantra . If they do , their rating is downgraded , borrowing costs go higher , and they go down in World Bank's most business friendly countries list :) Total racket and extortion , criminal behaviour in its fullest.

Anyways , I recommend "Web of Debt" by Ellen Brown , both book and a blog plus I suggest you follow Michael Hudson's and Steve Keen's work if you are into monetary system. Damon Vrabel was a great guy but suddenly stopped blogging and posting , some of his work is still available , find Council on Renewal and Renaissance 2.0 , great stuff! It will open your eyes :) Forget libertarian bullshit , they are just clueless idiots .

Meanwhile bear in mind that every forint in your wallet is generating interest to the Banking Cartel. In a Nation's balance sheet money is a liability , its an asset only to the banks :) I know it sounds crazy but in macro scale its true. Sovereign Money is an ultimate issue!
warriorhun

Dear bostonterrierowner,

As per the freezing of the HUF/CHF exchange rate:
It means from now on, the banks can not charge you over this fixed rate on your mortgage, for the time being -however, the difference between the fixed rate and the real rate is written on the slate on a personal account, and you have to pay this difference a few years later! So it gives you a bit of breathing space, but the rip-off continues. (And certain conditions narrows the amount of people for whom this solution is available.)

As per Orbán Viktor:
He is talking big, always sounding like the biggest Hungarian patriot ever born-but his actions never reach the same level. His party, Fidesz, has lots of patriotic people in it -however, Fidesz started out as a liberal party who later saw the light and turned to patriotism. Orbán himself got his training with scholarship of Soros György. So these things kind of leaves you in a doubt about the ultimate intentions. What I think, Fidesz and Orbán are trying to be good guys both at home and at international level, and as a Hungarian you can not decide whether they are trying to fool us or them, and I think on international level they are viewed the same way. Which makes Orbán a political genious I think, and I seriously do hope he is for us and not for them, otherwise we are fucked, IMO.

As per the Sovereign Money:
I am all for it. Debt-free money issued by the state for the in-country money circulation needs!
However, it has to be planned carefully, because I would bet my life this sovereign money will not be accepted in international trade, so you will have to barter, for barter you need goods, for goods you need production in your country. Which we do not have, for example Hungary, the ancient agricultural country, has no agriculture worth mentioning today and we are importing foods from abroad.
And simply not borrowing money from the international bankers for the in-country money circulation from now on is not enough. We have to tell them to go screw, that we will not clear our presend debts because they were paid back a thousandfold already! That we won't pay a cent from now on!
And to do all this, we have to be sovereign countries. And with EU and NATO, we are everything but sovereign countries...(I voted on neither. Besides, the only thing Hungarians wanted to join EU for was to bring up the salaries to the EU level, because the prices were already there. Needless to say, one of the joining conditions of EU for Hungary was that we are not allowed to do this...)
So it is not a Wunderwaffen in itself, and we have lots of work to do to help it coming true...
bostonterrierowner

This thread is a great place to muse about America's debt ceiling . It doesnt matter what is going on in DC , the ceiling will be raised or its the end of the world as we know it :) At least in financial terms . USA default would cause economic armagedon , perfect storm . But its not really a story , because as I said before United States wont go bankrupt. The story however is , how can a state that is indebted completely in its own currency , in majority to its "own" central bank can even think it can technicaly go insolvent ?:)

Morover , USA is the only state that pays for imports in its own currency , buys oil for freshly printed FRNs and what is really the best thing all this cash is being recycled right back to it through foreign purchases of treasuries. As we can see , in today's configuration America cant be insolvent , period. In addition 800 or so military bases around the world are ready to convince everyone not willing to accept dollars to change their minds :) Federal debt paranoia is way out of proportions .

Why is this debt ceiling thing there in a first place? Whats the purpose of scaring Americans with state's bankruptcy? Is there even a slight possibility that Congress wont raise debt limit? Are the european banks that own the FED and control money supply in USA ready now to finish USD?

Please share your thoughts on second bottom in this nonsense :)

Here are the links with Michael Hudson's take on what is going on in Europe and what its really about . Guy is just brilliant.

http://michael-hudson.com/2011/07/greece-now-us-soon/
http://michael-hudson.com/2011/07/obama ... ublespeak/
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

Good historical overview.
"Debt and Democracy: Has the Link been Broken?

Book V of Aristotle’s Politics describes the eternal transition of oligarchies making themselves into hereditary aristocracies – which end up being overthrown by tyrants or develop internal rivalries as some families decide to “take the multitude into their camp” and usher in democracy, within which an oligarchy emerges once again, followed by aristocracy, democracy, and so on throughout history.

Debt has been the main dynamic driving these shifts – always with new twists and turns. It polarizes wealth to create a creditor class, whose oligarchic rule is ended as new leaders (“tyrants” to Aristotle) win popular support by cancelling the debts and redistributing property or taking its usufruct for the state.

Since the Renaissance, however, bankers have shifted their political support to democracies. This did not reflect egalitarian or liberal political convictions as such, but rather a desire for better security for their loans. As James Steuart explained in 1767, royal borrowings remained private affairs rather than truly public debts.[1] For a sovereign’s debts to become binding upon the entire nation, elected representatives had to enact the taxes to pay their interest charges.

By giving taxpayers this voice in government, the Dutch and British democracies provided creditors with much safer claims for payment than did kings and princes whose debts died with them. But the recent debt protests from Iceland to Greece and Spain suggest that creditors are shifting their support away from democracies. They are demanding fiscal austerity and even privatization sell-offs.

This is turning international finance into a new mode of warfare. Its objective is the same as military conquest in times past: to appropriate land and mineral resources, communal infrastructure and extract tribute. In response, democracies are demanding referendums over whether to pay creditors by selling off the public domain and raising taxes to impose unemployment, falling wages and economic depression. The alternative is to write down debts or even annul them, and to re-assert regulatory control over the financial sector.

http://globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=va&aid=28076
warriorhun

Dear All,

Turn your watchful eyes towards Hungary!

There is a full-scale assault on the present Hungarian Government in the Western Mainstream Media! Probably you all have seen such BS articles, about how Hungary is turning into a fascist dictatorship led by Orbán Viktor, ending the freedom of press and the separation of powers and whatnot...

One of the key informations in the interpretation of what is really happening with Hungary is, that the Hungarian Parliament is about to pass legislation about taking over partial control of the Hungarian National Bank. Which, of course, is neither Hungarian, nor national, but a Central Bank in Hungary in the hands of NWO Finance.

Seems like NWO is getting ready to slaughter Hungary economically and financially for once and for all!

Stay tuned, and-turn your watchful eyes towards Hungary!
Tufa

Unread post by Tufa »

Every foul play, hoax, murder, what you call them, has its own dynamics and contents. But is seems that the general content remain the same: make people scared, make them easy to control, make them angry towards some group or towards each other.

I have put up a list of the major problems, or issues, found so far. It is very difficult to spot a scam if you don't know how to look, so if you have some other hoax I have not heard about, please tell me. One of the largest and most important ones, to control Europe people/countries the past 67 years, is the "Nazi" hoax. It is infected to a degree that I don't think we are allowed an open and strait discussion even here. I have noticed, that among the audience here on the forum, there is some 30% who don't get it. I have blocked this, on my own web site, waiting for some future when this can be openly discussed without Police running and tomatoes flying.

The "Money" is the largest scam. The problem is within the money itself; this let "The Banks" in on every business deal with 5%; this enormous amount of money can propel the many other scams, institutions, and hoaxes that we find. Compare to an accounting firm: even though accounting is much more expensive for a large company in comparison to a small business, it is completely ruled out that an accounting firm shall be paid a percentage of the business as annual fee. Or take a web hotel; they are paid for storage volume or access bandwidth, they don't automatically get a share of the business itself. But BANKS always get 5% "interest", as money have to be used in all kinds of transactions. Note that control of The Money is essential if a country should go to war. So we can get rid of those also. Unemployment, in the general sense discussed on the political debate, is another problem that is also a direct function of the Money itself.

The Money hoax: link
Nazi hoax: 1/3, Buchenwald.
Is the "10 years ahead" quip about the state of military technology true?
I can only vote for Computer Security and Encryption (hoax), that I investigated full time 1994-2002. My estimate is 35 years. It is probably not very much more, but it is definitively more than 20 years. During the years when computers developed rapidly, the discrepancy between "open" and "secret" research was so great, that "secrets" was coming out as "side information" simply due to normal technological progress. So when the Telly tell me of massive hacker attacks, it is like "Planes" on 911. I recommend each one of you to have a computer that is "firewall"ed simply by disconnecting the cable. No protocol, scheme, method, that you can "download" or buy in a box made in China, shall be trusted with any important information. Don't waste money on solutions that don't work!

This also apply to this discussion in a more general sense -- if the servers we run forums and discussions on is under the direct control of the opposition; if it is more or less impossible, without home-cooking a crypto, to arrange any secret communication to lock out the opposition, then control of the public is very easy: you can always identify, locate, isolate, ridicule, and nullify anyone who care to try to make a difference. Without them there can be no change.

Make a difference!
reichstag fireman

Unread post by reichstag fireman »

fbenario

reichstag fireman wrote:Who are all these people, and whose websites are they?

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-QRvL ... ognuts.jpg (me, w, murf and dognuts??)
http://www.informantnews.com/uploads/im ... ncooke.jpg (justin cooke??)
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-6s6hk04r0Mg/T ... 0848_n.jpg (unnamed person??)
http://www.spingola.com/Deanna%2005.jpg (Deanna 2005??)
http://www.iol.co.za/polopoly_fs/iol-ne ... 003458.jpg (stephen goodson??)
Reichstag, why are you posting this immediately following a discussion of whether it is appropriate to post lots of links with no explanation? To throw a rotten tomato at someone?

If so, exceedingly subtle. A rare medium, well-done.

Get it?
bostonterrierowner

@TUFA

I want to add FOOD scam because what we are eating isn't simply what we think we are :) I tend to suspect that PERPS try to achieve great reduction of numbers of people in post production age . They can't just posion all their slaves in a short period of time but paying them pensions and medical benefits is not their alternative of choice either . Once they stop working of course .

Money is crucial to the control system , it is a leash we are held on . It defines our aspirations , dreams , social status , you name it . Perfect tool of control . You can work your ass off gathering money , losing respect to yourself and humankind in general and once you get it you are scared as shit to lose it :)

Basicaly world works like this : Ponzi scheme and later war as a clearing mechanism . Rinse and repeat , a vicious circle .

When credit market exceeds 250 per cent of output in any given economic area it is when a general war breaks out . Creditors fight the debtors and the winner escapes with the spoils . Books are cleared and we can start building another Ponzi scheme .
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

(Sorry to keep harping on you fbenario, but what's with always quoting nothing lately? Please don't abuse our "quote" function just to break it.)

Anyhow, they are just excited to show us the trail of their search for truth. At least teriyaki taryaki complied with our request for more information about why each link is important. I appreciate that.

Once our new, more - eh - passionate users get this "memory dump" out of the way, hoping - I assume - to cause some cross-pollination of ideas, then they will probably move on to new ideas that this forum inspires in them. I think they are just trying to get across their path to how they came here. It's like breadcrumbs. You don't have to follow.

Perhaps these kinds of posts would be more appropriate to divide into smaller bits, so that the media can be discussed a little at a time, in the future. It's kind of hard not to feel an onslaught of info when it is a great wall of "I believe this" text.

On the other hand, nothing too shabby, and it does make for interesting reading if and when one finds the time. I say let it slide this time.
fbenario

hoi.polloi wrote:(Sorry to keep harping on you fbenario, but what's with always quoting nothing lately? Please don't abuse our "quote" function just to break it.)
Something tells me that neither you, nor anyone else, wants me to quote one of our lest apparently informative long-winded posts fully. Maybe I did make an error in judgment, but I trust you can see there was no chance at all I was going to post any of that stuff a second time. Any useful purpose it might have solved was already complete before I got hold of it.

And what do you mean by the word 'always'? Since I can't see the gleam in your eye signalling your use of irony, I have no choice but to take you literally.
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

The 'always' was rhetorical. Sorry. You got me on that.

What I mean is, if you're going to quote me, don't make the forum look broken. Put something in there like
or ... something. It's not aesthetics. It's just that newbies will be thrown off by that kinda thing, I suspect. You don't have to adopt this rule like a law and then enforce it. I'm just asking you personally please if you could not do things like:
fbenario wrote:[/quote

You could even just say, hoi.polloi at the beginning of your post, to address me! Does that make sense?
fbenario

hoi.polloi wrote:The 'always' was rhetorical. Sorry. You got me on that.

What I mean is, if you're going to quote me, don't make the forum look broken. Put something in there like
or ... something. It's not aesthetics. It's just that newbies will be thrown off by that kinda thing, I suspect. You don't have to adopt this rule like a law and then enforce it. I'm just asking you personally please if you could not do things like:
fbenario wrote:[/quote

You could even just say, hoi.polloi at the beginning of your post, to address me! Does that make sense?
Yes,it makes good sense throughout, and I will implement it henceforth. Sorry for this disruption.