Influences of Israel and Zionism

Historical insights & thoughts about the world we live in - and the social conditioning exerted upon us by past and current propaganda.
bostonterrierowner

Re: Influences of Israel and Zionism

Unread post by bostonterrierowner »

AmongTheThugs wrote:The 'lol' was for bostonterrierowner.
I reckon you are laughing with me not at me :) Either way I will live .
bostonterrierowner

Gygès wrote:
Hi Brianv, others,

I do understand what you mean, and you must be right, so be sure I don't take it badly.

However, I'd like to say I did not intend to present De Gaulle, Einstein, Freud as honest people or good references at all. I'm particularly sorry for this Galloway I must admit I don't know well. Regarding the others, my intention was only to bring some elements showing how the creation of the state of Israel was justified through the years, and how people like them reacted to this idea. Nothing more.

Regarding De Gaulle, I just didn't want to present him as a great guy. I'm sorry if it is what I seemed to suggest. It's the same for Freud and Einstein. I absolutely don't have any affinities with them. I just thought some of their statements could helpful to understand the way zionists have rallied to his partners to their cause, whereas they sometimes didn't fully agreed the project.
I think it's the same for some people in France, even in the secret services : I really don't mean they are honest people ! I picked up on what Simon said about Richard Labévière, giving another example of an official being fired as soon as he challenges official discourse.

To my mind, It's still important to see how the idea of a jewish state was put forward : first, false news leading to the idea that there is a real "Jewish problem" in Europe, then the use of people like Herzl to "advanced" the idea, the use of well know "intellectuals" to support it, the manipulation of political leaders (or their exclusion), and so on. I do think it could be important to follow the steps of the strategy that was used to get to the point where we are now. I do believe it is the result of a very subtle play on the beliefs and the interests of different people.

Of course, they are only puppets. However, I do think they themselves are sometimes manipulated and influenced in a very subtle way, and that stressing some ambiguities in their thoughts or actions is not totally useless.

Yet, I've well understood your criticisms, and I'll really take them into account. I'm sorry for this ambiguous references. I understand that is not what is expected here. So, henceforth I'll try to avoid such references or material, and to bring better informations.

My intentions are definitely not to provide informations which have limited value, so I'll do my best to avoid it from now on.
I am sorry if I was too rude especially now when you clarified your position . I just do not see any point in referencing to the shills like Galloway or whores like our actors/politicians . The point when I lost it was when you wrote " what an amazing exchange " .

I especially despise of Galloways of this world .

I am personally trying to ignore this fake critics of the system . Bringing them up like they had something of quality to say just gets me infuriated :) Their place is on Alex Jones Show or Press TV not on CF . These whores are not even worth the energy wasted on insulting them .

Anyways don't feel picked on and keep on contributing because I like your digging skills and it is always good to have one of the awaken in a great masonic republic of France , home to many PsyOps and mind fuck games :)
Gygès

Unread post by Gygès »

bostonterrierowner wrote:
brianv wrote:
bostonterrierowner wrote:@Gyges
Ask yourself this question : Why the fuck are these dudes on MSM if their opinions are such explosive ? Have you seen Hoi Polloi or Simon on CNN or France 24 or whatever ?
I am afraid you are running around in circles my friend and I am a bit too old of a fox for such an activity .
Einstein's letters do not mean much too me as well for his whole persona was also a PsyOp :)
Regarding this funny stand up artist .. Well he looks like a member of the tribe too me :)

I am referring back to my position on this subject . Israel is a whipping boy created by the real zionists in USA , UK , France
Honestly, I don't discuss that point since it's my position too. I really didn't try to minimise the role of France in this process, or present it as an opponent to zionism (even if I see now it could appear to be the case). The opposite is so obvious that I just didn't think it could be understood this way.
AmongTheThugs

Unread post by AmongTheThugs »

Bostonterrierowner, I agreed with your post and actually laughed out loud. Then Gyges posted at the same time I posted the :lol: so my post was not directly below yours.
bostonterrierowner

AmongTheThugs wrote:Bostonterrierowner, I agreed with your post and actually laughed out loud. Then Gyges posted at the same time I posted the :lol: so my post was not directly below yours.
This was my assumption by had to ask :)
Gygès

Unread post by Gygès »

bostonterrierowner wrote:I am sorry if I was too rude especially now when you clarified your position . I just do not see any point in referencing to the shills like Galloway or whores like our actors/politicians . The point when I lost it was when you wrote " what an amazing exchange " .

I especially despise of Galloways of this world .

I am personally trying to ignore this fake critics of the system . Bringing them up like they had something of quality to say just gets me infuriated :) Their place is on Alex Jones Show or Press TV not on CF . These whores are not even worth the energy wasted on insulting them .
Don't be sorry for being rude, I don't ask to be treated kindly as I understand how it is necessary here to be severe with newbies like me. I don't pretend not to be naive and very ignorant in many ways. I'm sorry if I still fall into traps, I'm also here to learn...

Moreover, I understand perfectly why you were infuriated by this "Galloway" : I am to blame here since I shouldn't have proposed a link to a man I simply don't know. But as we must learn from our mistakes, it will be a good lesson for me.
bostonterrierowner wrote:Anyways don't feel picked on and keep on contributing
That's all right. I'll try to propose better informations, but please excuse me in advance if I made a few other mistakes : it's not always very easy to find one's way around these complicated problems.
bostonterrierowner wrote: it is always good to have one of the awaken in a great masonic republic of France , home to many PsyOps and mind fuck games :)
Thanks but I only try to wake up for the moment. Concerning your expression "great masonic republic of France", nothing could be more correct. And as far as "psyops" are concerned, we just had an enormous one this year, one week before the presidential elections with this so called "Merah Affair". That was nothing but a bunch of balloney.

Thanks anyway for your rude but useful advices.
reichstag fireman

Unread post by reichstag fireman »

Just a casual observation: despite the grave accent on your moniker, you really don't seem very french, Gygès.
Your grammatical errors feel contrived and shallow. You come across as a native English speaker, feigning French-ness:
:rolleyes: :blink: :rolleyes:
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

reichstag fireman wrote:Just a casual observation: despite the grave accent on your moniker, you really don't seem very french, Gygès.
Your grammatical errors feel contrived and shallow. You come across as a native English speaker, feigning French-ness:
:rolleyes: :blink: :rolleyes:
Dear RF,

I do not think this is the case - and my own experience is that I have oft been proven wrong as similar thoughts/suspicions (regarding non-native English writers) have crossed my mind on other occasions. When Nonhocapito, for instance, first started contributing here - I thought to myself: "no way is this a real Italian typing in English!" His English writing skills were just too good to be true - and his extremely rare grammatical (typically 'Italian-sounding') errors seemed to me to be 'inserted for credibility'. Well, as you may know, I've since met the great nonho, inviting him to my home - and been proven dead wrong. I'm really glad I didn't follow my initial suspicions!

I've been exchanging e-mails with Gygès - both in English and in French - and well, je suis très satisfied that he's indeed quite French. Can we all stop picking on our friendly Frenchman now and give him a fair chance? Thanks!
Gygès

Unread post by Gygès »

reichstag fireman wrote:Just a casual observation: despite the grave accent on your moniker, you really don't seem very french, Gygès.

:o But...I'm french !! I was born in La Flèche/Sarthe, my parents are french too, and I've always lived in France !! I don't really understand what make you think I'm a native english speaker but if it is because I use some very english expressions, it must be because I use this dictionnary to translate my sentences. http://www.linguee.fr/francais-anglais/ ... as+anglais. Moreover, as Simon said it, when he said me he spoke french, I responded him a whole letter in french.
Just look at this page : it s a french audiophile website http://www.forum-audiophile.fr/parlons- ... t9109.html , it's me ! (if somebody likes classical music, take a look, my coming here will not have been of no use)
Just look at this youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WmL56-cFrz4 That's me who have made the translation in the comments, and you can see my real name here. It is the same I have given to Simon.

To be honest, It's difficult for me to see why I would have come here, being an native english, to do as if I were french : what for ? And what would be my final goal coming here ? I really understand that you can be very suspicious because there must be many shills trying to come here. But... I am not !

I just came here, first to say thank you to Simon and Hoï Holloï, because I think without the septemberclues videos and the thread I discovered here, I would have remained under the influence of these stupid psyops, and I just can be grateful for the time I "won" thanks to them. Secondly, because I think when you receive something you must give something back in return if you can, or at least you must try. So that's why I wanted to share some elements I've been interested it for a long time, and as I think France have played an important part in many subjects treated here, (like secret societies (franc-Maconnerie, Templiers, Rose-Croix...), Aids, Zionism, psychological researches (Mesmer, Charcot, Pierre Janet), and so on...), and because I thought there could be some "french" material not very well known by other countries members, which might have interested some of you.

I also came here to talk about what appears to me as the greatest hoax of all time : I 'd call it "the civilisation hoax" : the fact that there is many elements to suggest that almost all our european or american "civilisation", all of our so-called "religions of the book", all of our cultures, languages, astronomical knowledge, calendars, and pseudo-discoveries, languages, all of our sciences, constitutions texts, the so-called "Greek miracle", gnosticism, christiannism, free maçonerie and so on... are a kind of hoax, because, with many evidences, all of this was created a long long time ago in Africa (Egypte, and before Nubia and Ethiopia) which invented and developped all of this, transmitted it to the whole world, through all the most ancient civilisations, to buddhists, jews, then christians, then arabs (I mean "Moors", see Benoit 16 coat of arm, and corsica or sardegnia flag), who brought it to Portugal, Spain, then Italy and France, who themselves transmitted this knowledge to found Universities, to construct all the cathédrales and great monuments, kept it for them through the many secret societies or religious orders (many of France, bénédictins, templiers, Franc maçonnerie) which used it to "discover", like they say, the USA, killed everybody there, enslave the black people to make money, used the money and the knowledge to begin the "industrial revolution", and finally the most powerful pillars and enslavers of the world. I just wanted to try to explain this because I think it is very important, not very well known, and because there are some french people who documented it and did insigntful researches about this subject. (see Cheick Anta Diop absolutly, or american black good historians on videos, about the Dogons, the Kemit, the Kong). It's a friend from senegal who began to teach me that and I thought knowing and investigating this, make the "missing" connections, could help understanding many things about many things in our lives, culture, countries, from whereever we are, or at least give some elements so that we might understand the our history, and try find the real truth about all of this, since I think we can't be fine and the world live in peace, unless we have truth and know where we come from, unless our common ancient or recent history is really known and not made lies and deceptions.

I've begun to collect all the things I've recently learnt, books, pictures, conferences (cause I only do this in my life, I am single, I chose a job which permitted me to study all nights long) and was about to try to translate it, find links, and present it here in the hope it could be useful for some people. I don't pretend it is the perfect Truth, or nothing like that, but I do believe it could be very important to investigate this sort of hoax too. That was my only goal coming here.
However, I'm a probably a too sensitive person, but I don't feel very well each time I feel suspected of something, or when I am roughed, I'm very easily destabilized, so I realize debates or forums are definitely not a good place for me. Moreover, I realized it really takes a lot of time to find links , and to present all this things in english, (since I think I won't become a native english until tomorrow), so I'm not sure I have enough time and enough courage to do that, and if I'm really ready to face the reactions about it. The problem is not the reactions, it's just me who has difficulties to digest them, even if they are not very hard).

I'm a bit sorry Simon, but I thank you deeply another time. I heard your radio conference and you seem to be a great person. We need more like you. I prefer not to go on here because I see I am far too much affected by little things like this (which I know are of no importance). I think I'm just too sensitive for such an exercise. Sorry, if i didn't check my spelling this time.

Je vous dis au revoir et bonne chance à tous, dans ma langue natale. Et bon vent ! ;)
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

Cher Gygès,

tu seras toujours le bienvenu ici, quand et si tu voudras. J'ai sincèrement apprécié tes contributions et j'espère que ce n'est qu'un "au revoir, et à plus!" :)
Mercurial

Unread post by Mercurial »

FFS! :angry:
I also sincerely hope this isn't goodbye.
bostonterrierowner

@Gyges

Stop being melodramatic :)

We are not a mutual flattery circle and you are not the first being scrutinized and under criticism . Reichstag had his legitimate doubts due to your extraordinary English language proficiency that's all .

Nobody has ever had such doubts towards me on this forum :)
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

Gyges, I hope you decide to stay.
arc300

Unread post by arc300 »

This photo is from the Rachel Corrie collection at photobucket.
Check out the fingers on the guy on the left. I enlarged the hand and uploaded it to photobucket, but I can't get it to embed here.
Is it just the result of using primitive circa 2003 digital camera technology? Is it a guy with long fingers? Or is it a manipulated photo?

Link: http://media.beta.photobucket.com/user/ ... ort=1&o=82
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

arc300 wrote:This photo is from the Rachel Corrie collection at photobucket.
Check out the fingers on the guy on the left. I enlarged the hand and uploaded it to photobucket, but I can't get it to embed here.
Is it just the result of using primitive circa 2003 digital camera technology? Is it a guy with long fingers? Or is it a manipulated photo?

Link: http://media.beta.photobucket.com/user/ ... ort=1&o=82

And our old friend - the bottle of water!