Polish president's plane crash. PsyOp?

Anything on the news and elsewhere in the media with evidence of digital manipulation, bogus story-lines and propaganda
bostonterrierowner

Re: Polish president's plane crash. PsyOp?

Unread post by bostonterrierowner »

I am working on a post about alleged victims . Two people make me think hard .

The first one is Ryszard Kaczorowski , 90 at the time of the "crash" . He was the last Polish president on exile in London . I know he existed because I saw him with my own eyes in POSK ( Polish Cultural Centre ) in British capital in 2000 . Wasn't the guy too old to play in silly PsyOps ?

This whole exile gvnt. was a farce created by the British to somehow distract the Poles from grasping a picture of total sell out of Poland to the Bolsheviks after WWII . The guy was supposedly a war hero . I long suspected that Polish Government in London during WWII was a nest of masonic traitors . They gave the order to start Warsaw Uprising that totally destroyed the city and State Army in an insanely uneven fight against the Wehrmacht . The thing was a disaster and I know for sure because my grandmother had a misfortune to have lived through it . This way they made the terrain ready to take over by Stalin .

bostonterrierowner

The second one is Anna Walentynowicz , a simple Gdansk Shipyard worker and a legend of Solidarnosc . She was neglected after 1989 and lived the life of a poor Polish , working class pensioner in Gdańsk untill Lech Kaczyńśki started honoring her after becoming President in 2005 . She was said to be a real leader of 1980 strikes that later gave way to "abolishing" communism and a counterweight to hopelessly compromised false legend of Lech Wałęsa . Again , she was 80 in 2010 .

During strike in 1980 :

This whole exhumation circus started from her allegedly wrongly coffined body .
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

Hmmm...fishy and inconsistent imagery - to say the least:

Find the errors...
simonshack
Administrator

Also, dear BTO - are we asked to believe that these three shots of the landing gear (and surroundings) look so different - due to it being filmed/photographed at different moments in time / and different angles?

bostonterrierowner

Exactly Simon :)

This whole "plane crash" has 9/11 blueprint all over it but it differs from it in regards to the "victims" . We don't deal here with whole circus of vicsims and fake politicians' wives like Barbara Olsen . Significant number of people that allegedly died were real and it makes me wonder where they hid them ?

What happened to Kaczorowski and Walentynowicz ? The last president in exile cannot just go on with his normal shit in London . Can he ? :)

What I suspect is that they only have to last for a short period of time more , after this it won't matter anymore . It sounds creepy .

This PsyOp was enormously powerful and its scope was mind boggling . You should have seen all this people lining to pay respects to the "fallen" presidential couple , crowds congregating in Plac Zamkowy in Warsaw Old Town for various catholic masses for the "murdered" by evil Russians . Why do Putin play the ball with our corrupt politicians in this mind fuck undertaking ? Why do they stir hatred against Russia and come up with new and new bullshit messing with peoples emotions ?
It looks like they are getting us ready for some confrontation with our bigger Slav cousins , and it would fit perfectly with Syria , Georgia and other warmongering tactics .
I will stop now because fear mongering is not my intention here .
Recently we saw in our MSM :

1. trails of TNT were found in the "wreckage"
2. bodies were disrespectfully treated and we are not sure anymore who is buried where
3. Some Russian blogger publicized on internet bodies of the victims straight from the "disaster area" , presumably leaked by FSB to humiliate Poles further . I didn't go to this site because such barbaric entertainment is not my cup of tea but I can provide URL to anyone interested .
4. Various attempts to revive xenophobic nationalism are undertaken with anti Russian slogans chanted during demonstrations eg. 11.11, our Independence Day .

I can go on and on . It is only designed to revive centuries old anti Moscow emotions fed to us by "Polish" film industry nowadays and with the hands of masonic/frankist poets like Mickiewicz in 19th century .

I can see through this nonsense and I don't like it . I don't want to see my country maneuvered into another violent mess by London , Vatican or wherever these snakes reside .
simonshack
Administrator

bostonterrierowner wrote: I can see through this nonsense and I don't like it . I don't want to see my country maneuvered into another violent mess by London , Vatican or wherever these snakes reside .
This was my exact same feeling, BTO - when I saw the Breivik affair folding out. As a Norwegian expat, I am alarmed by the turn that my country has taken - due to a single, stupid psyop. To this day, NO ONE has debunked this forum's research into the Breivik hoax.

We are often bashing Americans because of their "legendary and long-confirmed" gullibility and ignorance - but we Europeans are no better (as a mass of people). We are all brainwashed in almost the very same way as Americans are.

One way out of this surreal state of things is to focus on the MAJOR errors of the clowns who try to rule this planet - using technological means of deception. Well, we are ALL very much aware of the technologies they use - thank you very much!

It should now be perfectly evident to ANY free thinker that the idiots who pretend to rule our lives are just that:

A BUNCH OF IDIOTS.

So what, you may ask, are we to do about it? Well, I'd say that the first step is to make more people realize that those 'rulers' are a bunch of idiots. Am I being too repetitive? I do not personally think so: the arrogant folks running this world deserve to be called "a bunch of idiots" over and over again, a million or a trillion times.
bostonterrierowner

Thankfully people in Poland don't seem to be falling for this bullshit and go on with everyday's struggle against corrupt politicians and clergy but the whores in charge try hard and tirelessly :)

In my last post I forgot to add curious provocation perpetrated by "Polish" and "Russian" secret services , meaning the march of Russian football fans during EURO 2012 .
The whole thing was given a lot of attention by the MSM that made sure whole world knew about it at least one week before and to make a long story short fans from Russia present in Warsaw ( someone took care that they were stationed in Warsaw and not like the Germans in Gdansk for example ) filed for a permission to march en mass from Bristol Hotel to National Stadium to honor some Russian special day . So the people congregated and marched , vast majority of them regular , legit football lovers . Our "patriots" didn't intend to let it happen , such an outright display of Moscovian nationalism and imperialism couldn't be permitted . Our authorities never intended to let the whole thing get out of control but made sure some minor fighting took place . I suspect provocateurs from both sides were exclusively selected for this psyop . ABW agents from Poland and FSB boys from Russia .

Both sides act in perfect collusion in this Poland vs. Russia bullshit pulled by the ropes like puppets from London most probably . Sad.
bostonterrierowner

Another proof that the whole thing was a psyop :

According to the myth, presidential couple was buried in this place , Wawel Castle

but this would be illegal in light of Ustawa(bill ) of cemeteries

specifically " art. 12 ustęp 3 ustawy o cmentarzach " . To any Polish readers , if any on CF besides my humble person :)

There was some noise about this but I didn't pay attention . Story went that Kaczyński was buried illegally and such a move demands an action from the public prosecutor . Prosecutor did nothing because he couldn't have . Nobody was dug in Wawel crypt :)

By implication our last president in exile Kaczorowski couldn't have been put to the eternal rest in this place :

Basilica of the Millennium in Warsaw Wilanów . I can actually see this thing from my window :)

I should have performed this little investigation at least 18 months ago when I became a member of CF but despite being aware of media fakery somehow I wasn't able to believe that they pulled off such a massive PsyOp right before my eyes . I had my doubts which I even expressed on this forum but deep in my mind I actually believed that a real plane with real people crashed that day . Stupid me :)
MrSinclair

Unread post by MrSinclair »

simonshack wrote:
One way out of this surreal state of things is to focus on the MAJOR errors of the clowns who try to rule this planet - using technological means of deception. Well, we are ALL very much aware of the technologies they use - thank you very much!

It should now be perfectly evident to ANY free thinker that the idiots who pretend to rule our lives are just that:

A BUNCH OF IDIOTS.

So what, you may ask, are we to do about it? Well, I'd say that the first step is to make more people realize that those 'rulers' are a bunch of idiots. Am I being too repetitive? I do not personally think so: the arrogant folks running this world deserve to be called "a bunch of idiots" over and over again, a million or a trillion times.
I agree with you Simon. What is lacking is more mockery, more contempt, more scorn, more ridicule, more laughter in the face of these dastardly pompous fucks who think they run the show. The comedians need to stop vying for mainstream acceptance and start insulting these jackasses. The USA is flu shot dumb with most of them running around supporting troops and cops and dumb your kids down teachers. People equate institutional control with what it purports to offer. Thus we equate schools with getting an education, the medical system with good health, the police state with security and so on when reality is just the opposite. No critical thinking going on and no discourse on anything beneath the veneer of mainstream news. Its bad here, some brilliant people, some well intentioned folks too, but nothing that can meet this zombie dumbness head on.

To get back on topic the Polish crash is truly a mystery. As BTO points out we are not dealing with "fic-vics" but high profile individuals. Where did they go?
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

Where did they go? Russia? America? The Falkland Islands? Who cares! Good riddance!

I was in Dublin's junkie city a few weeks after this Psyop and happened across a large graffiti wishing for a similar fate for the entire clown-show called the "Irish Government". I have a photo somewhere, I'll try and dig it out.
bostonterrierowner

brianv wrote:Where did they go? Russia? America? The Falkland Islands? Who cares! Good riddance!

I was in Dublin's junkie city a few weeks after this Psyop and happened across a large graffiti wishing for a similar fate for the entire clown-show called the "Irish Government". I have a photo somewhere, I'll try and dig it out.
Actually Brian their fate is going to paid , do-nothing semi-exile with pockets full of insurance money :) We are fucked again in the end because new clowns immediately jump in their stead ,only younger and more zealous in their treachery and slickness . No justice has been served unfortunately .
bostonterrierowner

faces of "Smoleńsk crash " ctd :

Janusz Zakrzeński , 74 in 2010 an actor and Marshall Piksludski's impersonificator .

Below Zakrzeński in "Miś" a hilarious and brilliant comedy shot in 1980 . In case of this old prick explanation is simple , he just retired , and enjoys his late days in some refuge bought by "insurance" money . Actors , whores , politicians. Any difference ? :)

I am trying to convince You ,my fellow members that we are not dealing with vicsims here . At least not in 100%
bostonterrierowner

This thing is actually very interesting .

Janusz Palikot , a politician acting on the "far left" side of political scene and a member ( supposedly former ) of Trilateral Commission made following post on his blog last year :

"Gosiewski is alive and was seen on the paltform in Włoszczowa fighting Russians...."

link here : http://palikot.blog.onet.pl/2010/07/17/gosiewski-zyje/

Gosiewski is one of the alleged crash victims and a member of PIS , Kaczynski bros' party

Palikot :

Palikot and PIS are playing the roles of archenemies in the whorehouse called "Polish" politics .
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

bostonterrierowner wrote:
Actually Brian their fate is going to paid , do-nothing semi-exile with pockets full of insurance money :) We are fucked again in the end because new clowns immediately jump in their stead ,only younger and more zealous in their treachery and slickness . No justice has been served unfortunately .
Indeed!
bostonterrierowner

This story keeps on giving . Certain Krzysztof Zalewski was "murdered" today . The guy was a chief editor of "Lotnictwo ( Aviation ) " a monthly magazine on...aviation :)
Zalewski was murdered in Warsaw , supposedly over some "business" issue . "Conspiracy" theorist claim of course that he was killed because of his vivid criticism of MAK report and an official version of a "catastrophe" inclining rather towards "assassination " .

I don't know if he really existed , but "Lotnictwo" is a working title on the Polish magazine market . Most probably an entity called Krzysztof Zalewski was flashed around MSM once or twice and now was "retired" just to keep the PsyOp alive .
It is not a first "strange death" associated with President's plane , "experts" were "killed" before and "suicides" are rampant .

Everyday brings something more and recently the "occurrences" accelerated significantly ...

link:
http://wiadomosci.onet.pl/temat/katastr ... omosc.html

In 2003 our prime minister back than Leszek Miller and his entourage had an aviation accident as well . This time it was a helicopter and nobody died . Supposedly something got frozen because somebody forgot to press some button :) It was December , you know .

I am starting to suspect that it was a mind fuck game too . Were they preparing us mentally for 2010 ?

Now, when I look at these pictures they seem a bit weird and the wreckage looks way too beaten up as for the accident without any fatalities and serious injuries .

Prime douche Miller in hospital ...