William Tselepis

The notion of 'thousands of victims' was crucial to generate universal public outrage. However, having 3000 angry families breathing down their necks was never part of the perps' demented plan. Our ongoing analyses and investigations suggest that NO one died on 9/11.
simonshack
Administrator

William Tselepis

Unread post by simonshack »

Elmoastro,

Thanks for responding to our questions. As you know, this is a very important matter.

Now, couldn't you start by just pointing out to Peter, in a friendly manner, that his brother is MISSING in the Cantor Fitzgerald 9/11 Memorial?

Surely, this cannot be difficult for you to do - since you have known him for 10 years or so.

Thanks for a straightforward reply to this simple question of mine.
elmoastro

Re: REQUIRED: Introduce Yourself

Unread post by elmoastro »

simonshack wrote:*
Elmoastro,

Thanks for responding to our questions. As you know, this is a very important matter.

Now, couldn't you start by just pointing out to Peter that his brother is MISSING in the Cantor Fitzgerald 9/11 Memorial?

Surely, this cannot be difficult for you to do - since you have known him for 10 years or so.

Thanks for a straightforward reply to this simple question of mine.
Absolutely. I have no problem with that. I'm not here to waste anyone's time.

Are there any other questions (from your perspective) that would be interesting to address that I can ask? I'll have to weave them into conversation and won't approach it as a list of things. It has to be authentic so jumping to "Is your brother real?" probably won't do.

I understand the sensitive nature of the subject matter, both from your perspective and from my own. Give me a few days to a week or two. I'll try to link up before the holidays.
simonshack
Administrator

elmoastro wrote: Are there any other questions (from your perspective) that would be interesting to address that I can ask?
No, Elmoastro. All you should do, imho, is to show Peter that his brother is missing from his workplace's official 9/11 memorial site. No need to complicate matters for now. Let us know what Peter's reaction will be when faced with the outrageous fact that his brother has been forgotten by the Cantor Fitzgerald's 9/11 Memorial website.

Here's the Cantor website page you should show him:
http://www.cantorfamilies.com/cantor/js ... .jsp?LNL=T

That's all. Will you do this - and report back to us? If you don't, I'm afraid I will also lose my patience with you. See, you are NOT the first one who registers here 'vouching' for a phantom Cantor Fitzgerald employee who supposedly died on 9/11.
elmoastro

No problem. FTR, I'm not vouching for William/Billy. Only in knowing Peter and what he has stated. I'll get back to the forum with a response when appropriate. Thanks for your patience with all of this.
That's all. Will you do this - and report back to us? If you don't, I'm afraid I will also lose my patience with you. See, you are NOT the first one who registers here 'vouching' for a phantom Cantor Fitzgerald employee who supposedly died on 9/11.
simonshack
Administrator

elmoastro wrote: I'll share what I can and even face scrutiny on whatever I post. Don't shoot the messenger just because new data is available. That it's proven or not remains to be seen. Given the nature of large buildings and huge explosions, I wouldn't place a bet on ZERO deaths. Minimal for sure, maybe even close to zero. But anyone with a passkey in a multi-story building who works there could easily pop into work that morning not knowing what was about to take place. I don't see this operation being about ensuring zero deaths. Minimal for sure. Random collateral damage has to be considered as almost a given, no?
No.

It is patently absurd to imagine that only a small number (of the alleged '2900' or so) died during the demolition of the WTC complex.

But let's play with this absurd idea and say that 100 persons died, ok? Well, those 100 grieving families would have OBVIOUSLY united in a club and met with each other at some stage, NO ? Would they not wonder why NONE of the other 2800 victim's family members showed up? Would they not raise hell about it?

How ridiculous is this idea that only A FEW people were killed on 9/11 - due to 'collateral damage'?
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

simonshack wrote:
Brianv,

I may be wrong, but I have a feeling his name is Peter Tselepis, a trader/banker/broker (or something of the sort).

http://www.linkedin.com/in/petertselepis
Yes Simon, William Peter has a brother called Peter Andrew? :rolleyes:

And his wife was Mary Christine, and his cousin is Joseph of Aramethea, and his sister-in- law is Rose - how many time have we to suffer this nonsense?
elmoastro

simonshack wrote:
elmoastro wrote: I'll share what I can and even face scrutiny on whatever I post. Don't shoot the messenger just because new data is available. That it's proven or not remains to be seen. Given the nature of large buildings and huge explosions, I wouldn't place a bet on ZERO deaths. Minimal for sure, maybe even close to zero. But anyone with a passkey in a multi-story building who works there could easily pop into work that morning not knowing what was about to take place. I don't see this operation being about ensuring zero deaths. Minimal for sure. Random collateral damage has to be considered as almost a given, no?
No.

It is patently absurd to imagine that only a small number (of the alleged '2900' or so) died during the demolition of the WTC complex.

But let's play with this absurd idea and say that 100 persons died, ok? Well, those 100 grieving families would have OBVIOUSLY united in a club and met with each other at some stage, NO ? Would they not wonder why NONE of the other 2800 victim's family members showed up? Would they not raise hell about it?
Agreed, it doesn't make any sense and I have no answer for that.
elmoastro

oops my bad
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

elmoastro wrote:oops my bad
He's on CNN. I couldn't find him in the alpha list but he shows up if sorted by employer. Still pretty ridiculous.

http://www.cnn.com/SPECIALS/2001/memori ... /2789.html
That was a quick edit!

Peter Andrew didn't bother to write a tribute to his brother in the guest book, a paltry few pages of the usual clown comments.
Last edited by brianv on Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
elmoastro

i misread the post I was quoting and assumed CNN didn't have him listed. Sorry.
brianv wrote:
He's on CNN. I couldn't find him in the alpha list but he shows up if sorted by employer. Still pretty ridiculous.

That was a quick edit!

brianv

William Tselepis

Unread post by brianv »

elmoastro wrote:i misread the post I was quoting and assumed CNN didn't have him listed. Sorry.
brianv wrote:

That was a quick edit!

Kindly ask Peter Andrew where his brother William Peter is buried and if he wouldn't mind letting you have a photograph of his dearly departed brother!
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

And by 'photo' can it please be something that would actually have existed 25 years ago, like a physical chemical-process photograph that can be verified to have been done at a specific time and place - and which is not merely ostensibly an inkjet print out of a scanned image of a missing poster please?
antipodean

Unread post by antipodean »

elmoastro wrote:No problem. FTR, I'm not vouching for William/Billy. Only in knowing Peter and what he has stated. I'll get back to the forum with a response when appropriate. Thanks for your patience with all of this.
elmoastro, all we need to know is if William/Billy was a real existing person. I find it difficult to accept that you could post on this forum without already having some solid info that would verify the existence of William Tselepis.

There does appear to be a pattern forming, whereby the more controversial ( in terms of this forum) C/F employees do not appear on the C/F memorial site. Maybe you could also mention this to Peter.
http://cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?p=2373436#p2373436

Personally I'm prepared to cut you some slack. Instead of collateral damage ( how could real people be attending work in a building with non-existent offices) how about a few select potential whistle blower employees not happy with the program, were simply taken out and added to the vicsim data base.
elmoastro

antipodean wrote: ... I find it difficult to accept that you could post on this forum without already having some solid info that would verify the existence of William Tselepis.
I understand all the scrutiny. I was content to lurk & learn. But I'm also aware of timing and how life plays out. It's bugged me for awhile having learned from the research here but at the same time knowing a guy who believes his brother was killed that day. I guess I'm at a point where I too want to know and am willing to go down that path. I haven't been on the front lines of 9/11 research so I don't have the perspective you have here as to all the trolls & shills that attack anything but the official fish wrap. I got tired of the ridiculous Nat'l Enquirer feel of ATS and the lack of control over fact/fiction but over there the subject has no chance of being discussed in a scientific way without all the intentional noise. At least here you have the sense to control the noise and weed out that factor to a pretty good degree. To me the forum is the research lab and the sepclues site is the findings report. You seem to do a pretty good job of controlling the forum but I still wonder if it doesn't make sense to keep it even more locked down or private. People who have new info could contact admins via the contact links on sepclues and allow for the process to be lengthened so as to allow for the private discussions on the forum to fact check and verify any new folks being added (including myself). It would allow for your research to continue without distraction and new signups could be dealt with much like an interview process or internal meeting via member forum. A lot of energy goes into constantly defending yourself from shills & trolls. I've seen it happen too often and while new members are the lifeblood of most forums, this isn't a social site. It's like letting any yahoo into a PhD program to ask questions during a lecture. Anyhow, just some opinion/thoughts FWIW.
There does appear to be a pattern forming, whereby the more controversial ( in terms of this forum) C/F employees do not appear on the C/F memorial site. Maybe you could also mention this to Peter.
http://cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?p=2373436#p2373436

Personally I'm prepared to cut you some slack. Instead of collateral damage ( how could real people be attending work in a building with non-existent offices) how about a few select potential whistle blower employees not happy with the program, were simply taken out and added to the vicsim data base.
This actually makes the most sense. You have to understand how huge of a leap it is and will be for the bulk of the bell curve to come to grips with the findings here. No planes? (but i saw them!!) No tenants? (what?!), I mean, here it is accepted knowledge. I'm in Mpls and listen to KFAI regularly. I listened to Hoi's program last night and it was really great. I was laughing at the fact that people are going to get their minds blown as they start to wake up to reality. Problem is, that bell curve has a pretty good history of being wrong much of the time and they like to defend their positions to the end of time. Most can't look in the mirror to confront belief. They have been programmed to believe anything that comes out of the mind-control-program called tv.

I watched the sepclues film again for the nth time. It finally sank in why the plan worked--in spite of all the continuity errors and image manipulation. If you were told/asked to be a part of the event, a pretty good percentage would balk at the first sign of actual people becoming victims. Even if it was presented as a hollywood-style movie scene, yet a mass of people end up dying, some would still find the consciousness to whistleblow. But if it's CGI, planned demo, complete crowd control, it's much easier to go along with and even be in on--regardless of how sick it is. The news heads are a joke. I can't tell if they're completely in on it or if they are just so programmed to spout whatever is put in their ear or read whatever paper is in front of them. Add to that the cutting-edge tech of the day and it's Apollo all over again. It's no wonder they get away with it when it takes 10+ years to catch up and disseminate. If Apollo were filmed today but we were shown the 60's clips, we'd laugh. But at the time it was all new and no one had any reason to believe otherwise--they saw it with their own eyes and were blown away. That's why today's media should be looked at as the enemy of mind as it has the ways and means to mindjack at will, those who watch it. Red Bull stratosphere. People are blown away but can't conceive that they're being fooled.

The best prison is the one where the inmates defend the prison and will die for it. The best con is the one where the mark defends the conman and wholeheartedly believes the scam. It's brilliant and wicked at the same time.

Haha--in re-reading this I can see how you've been down this road. It's like the ATS threads where someone shows up saying they've met aliens, ask any questions, or I'm ex-XYZ agent, ask me questions. I'm not that guy.
Last edited by elmoastro on Sun Apr 14, 2013 5:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

Back on topic, I called Peter yesterday afternoon and it was good to connect. Didn't bring anything up but we'll get together for breakfast hopefully sooner than later. He was glad I called and I'm sure it will happen. I'd meet with Hoi as I believe we're both local. I'd love to catch up and help with gathering data at least in terms of Tselepis. If William is real, and at this point I'm maybe 60/40% leaning that way based on a real Peter, it's gonna crack his mind to think they took him out for whatever reason.
Next time you could begin by telling him that his brother has been omitted from the Cantor jokers website. I would be furious if my brother hadn't been included after several years! Did Cantor send him a form to fill out?

http://www.cantorfamilies.com/cantor/js ... .jsp?LNL=T

And direct him here ->
In order to create a page for your loved one in the Tribute Directory, you must be a next of kin family member. If you are, simply complete the form sent to you by Cantor Fitzgerald, and mail it, along with a photograph (please include your loved one’s name and your return address on the back), to the following address:

Cantor Families Memorial Website
135 E. 57th Street
6th Floor
New York, NY 10022

Alternatively, you can click below and send us an e-mail containing the following information:

Family member’s name
Date of Birth
Department & Position
Your tribute (maximum of 250 words)
A Photograph in jpeg format

[email protected]

If you have any questions regarding a tribute that you have submitted please call 212-610-2434. Please be advised that tributes can take several days to be posted. Thank you for your patience.

Thank you for helping us to preserve the memory of those who meant so much to our lives.
http://www.cantorfamilies.com/cantor/js ... ployee.jsp

Then you can ask where he is buried!