SANDY HOOK: Newtown, CT—“School Shooting”: December 14, 2012

Discussing the most relevant "sequels" or "reminders" of 9/11. The so-called "War On Terror" is a global scam finalized to manipulate this world's population with crass fear-mongering tactics designed to scare you shitless.
Brutal Metal

Re: Newtown, Connecticut School Shooting 14 dec. 2012

Unread post by Brutal Metal »

The dork didn't do any so called shooting of an assault rifle or Any firearm BUT How do you know that^^
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

Brutal Metal wrote:The dork didn't do any so called shooting of an assault rifle or Any firearm BUT How do you know that^^
Just an expression, for fuck sake! :rolleyes:
Haze

Unread post by Haze »

brianv wrote: Well kindly use a spell-checker and a good translation program! Merci.
Sorry brianv but I prefer to do mistakes and talk by myself rather than talk by means of a program.
Now I proclaim this subject closed and I promise to do efforts !
PS : Have we got some clues about the reality of Adam Lanza ?
No friends, no mother, ...
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

Haze wrote:
brianv wrote: Well kindly use a spell-checker and a good translation program! Merci.
Sorry brianv but I prefer to do mistakes and talk by myself rather than talk by means of a program.
Now I proclaim this subject closed and I promise to do efforts !
PS : Have we got some clues about the reality of Adam Lanza ?
No friends, no mother, ...
But you would be talking by yourself if you typed it out in first your native language and then simply dumped it into the translation service of your choice. No big shakes there! Proclamations indeed?

Anyway, lets do get on with Anal Z. Has he been buried yet?
Utah

Unread post by Utah »

resolution wrote:An interesting article from John Rappoport:
Sandy Hook: Mind control achieved through the “information flicker effect”

http://jonrappoport.wordpress.com/2012/ ... er-effect/
John doesn't seem to understand media fakery, but he is very much against psychiatry and thinks it will be used to diagnose large proportions of the population with mental illnesses to prevent them from getting access to guns. Unfortunately he seems to still believe in Alex Jones's crew. Someone like him would be useful if he supported September Clues.
Res,
While this article does make some interesting points about the tactics of manipulation employed by the news media, we would be fools not to recognize this clown as a gatekeeper. Rappoport:
1) runs a site called nomorefakenews.com, but doesn't understand media fakery???
2) vouches for Asshat Jones??
3) highlights media manipulation of the Newtown 'shooting', but ignores that the event itself is a fabrication, asserting that the smiling Newtown parents are brainwashed ((i.e. not actors in a fraud)

And, for only $125, he will reveal to you the secrets of the Matrix :rolleyes:
resolution

Unread post by resolution »

Utah wrote:
resolution wrote:An interesting article from John Rappoport:

Sandy Hook: Mind control achieved through the “information flicker effect”

http://jonrappoport.wordpress.com/2012/ ... er-effect/

John doesn't seem to understand media fakery, but he is very much against psychiatry and thinks it will be used to diagnose large proportions of the population with mental illnesses to prevent them from getting access to guns. Unfortunately he seems to still believe in Alex Jones's crew. Someone like him would be useful if he supported September Clues.
Res,
While this article does make some interesting points about the tactics of manipulation employed by the news media, we would be fools not to recognize this clown as a gatekeeper. Rappoport:
1) runs a site called nomorefakenews.com, but doesn't understand media fakery???
2) vouches for Asshat Jones??
3) highlights media manipulation of the Newtown 'shooting', but ignores that the event itself is a fabrication, asserting that the smiling Newtown parents are brainwashed ((i.e. not actors in a fraud)

And, for only $125, he will reveal to you the secrets of the Matrix :rolleyes:
I suppose the question is whether he will continue holding onto those points of view when presented with the evidence for media fakery documented on this forum. We shouldn't condemn the ignorant as gatekeepers automatically. At the same time we should be cautious.
nonhocapito

Unread post by nonhocapito »

resolution wrote:I suppose the question is whether he will continue holding onto those points of view when presented with the evidence for media fakery documented on this forum. We shouldn't condemn the ignorant as gatekeepers automatically. At the same time we should be cautious.
We are talking about someone who has worked for decades and long before 9/11 in the field of alternative information, someone who has called out all sorts and any sort of conspiracy of the government and the military, and yet never encountered and never discussed media fakery, never cried out that media events were faked -- at most, that they were twisted and "false flags".
All this, having clear knowledge of the techniques and possibilities of media fakery, at least by watching Hollywood at work. Here's something that Roppoport wrote on 9/9/2001:
The film 15 Minutes with Robert De Niro is now on video. Gory, grisly, nasty, and so on. Nothing unusual about that.
The plot involves two stone killers from Eastern Europe who emigrate to the US and rapidly develop a plan. Kill someone famous, record the murder on video, turn themselves in to the cops (and the media), become famous overnight, plead insanity, get remanded to a psychiatric facility (because they are incompetent to stand trail), sell the rights to their video, obtain a big book deal, become sane, get released back into society.
Smacks of real life.
De Niro seems to be splicing together a new career as an actor who exposes staged elements of society. Wag the Dog was a gem about a fake war used to win a presidential election.

From http://www.buildfreedom.com/news/archive.php?id=248
Two days later, everything has happened, but Rappoport, like everyone else does not connect the dots. In the following comment dated 9/12/2001 he correctly identifies the instrumental role of terrorism in keeping the population under control, and its use to play global policies at will, yet the movie "wag the Dog" mentioned just two days before is long forgotten:
WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 12. Remember, you must be protected. The media must protect you and the politicians must protect you. You must be shielded against the horror.
What am I talking about?
Yesterday's refusal by officials to discuss ANY NUMBERS in the WTC tragedy. "No, we can't say." "No, no numbers at this time." "No, there will be no numbers." "Don't ask about numbers."
How about instead, "Let's see. 50,000 people work at the WTC, and another 10,000 visit there every day. So we could be looking at 50,000 deaths. Maybe more. Maybe a lot more."
And on TV, occasional scenes of people jumping from burning windows, but nothing like on Mexican TV. Where they showed a couple, holding hands, jumping to their deaths, and several other people jumping.
You must be protected. Why? Because no one must interrupt the snoozing deliberations of the pols as they decide what to do. No one must interfere with THE WAR WHICH IS RIGGED TO GO ON AND ON AND NOT TO BE WON.
The American people must be shoved immediately into passivity; otherwise there might be a DEMAND to actually win this war, the war that is slated NOT TO BE WON. THE ENDLESS WAR. THE 1984 WAR.

From http://www.buildfreedom.com/news/archive.php?id=223
He actually blames the media for shielding the public from a horror that he wants to be entirely real and of biblical proportions. Sure, a common mistake that all "informed" humanity did in those days. But these men of experience were supposed to be the ones helping us figuring it all out. And you would think, eleven years later, he somehow got there? But he didn't.

Sorry, but my verdict is "total cointel". <_<
resolution

Fair enough, I don't hold any faith in someone who believes in and has written a book on 'past life regressions' (at least according to wikipedia).
nonhocapito

As I read this incredible bullcrap news that "Adam Lanza"'s DNA will be studied to look for traces of his criminal madness, I became interested in the figure of Connecticut Medical Examiner, H. Wayne Carver.

Figures such as these, well infiltrated inside the institutions and with an official voice in the community are crucial to the psyops, especially in all aspects that concern pretending that there are real victims. Something similar happened with 9/11 and NYC chief medical examiner, Ellen Borakove, as discussed in this thread: http://cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?p=2240367#p2240367

Official page: http://www.ct.gov/ocme/cwp/view.asp?a=2166&q=295102

H. Wayne Carver from http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... ctims.html

This Wayne Carver guy is all over the Sandy Hook faked event, making sure its reality is confirmed by all his "medical reports".
H. Wayne Carver is responsible for his notorious "eleven shots" news item:

'The worst I've ever seen:' Doctor's grief as he reveals tiny victims of Sandy Hook gunman were hit by up to ELEVEN bullets each
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... ctims.html
(the capitals on the word 'eleven' are NOT mine).

Here's the full press conference:

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zE0OT5od9DA

Notice the several instances of repressed smiles between the officials present. The doctor looks somewhat professional and credible, but at moments has inexplicable lapses. For example when he is asked "how many boys, how many girls" and he says "I don't know." They're not that many and, after several hours spent analyzing their corpses and signing all the papers, I think you would know.

From older newspaper articles, we learn that Carver is a well known public figure in Connecticut. Back in january 2012 he announced he would step down from his post: http://articles.courant.com/2012-01-26/ ... fts-carver
and a month later, changed his mind: http://www.ctpost.com/local/article/Sta ... 323521.php
the articles attribute the whole incident to budgetary problems, although one could wonder if it had anything to do with the role the chief medical examiner had to recite a few months later.

Before Sandy Hook, his highest profile case had been the "Komisarjevsky trial", also known as the "Cheshire, Connecticut, home invasion murders". This gruesome case is even documented on Wickedpedia, and probably deserves a thorough analysis in our "Local psyops" forum. The most notable victim in that case was an eleven years old victim. <_<
The rapist/murderer, one Joshua Komisarjevsky, has been sentenced to death. As it was to be expected, out of this event was born the "Petit Family Foundation", to create "good out of evil" http://abcnews.go.com/US/joshua-komisar ... d=15097270

In that case like in Sandy Hook it was up to Carver to deliver the gruesome details and make sure the society was shocked to the level desired:
The photos showing Michaela’s feet and hands as Carver saw them were then passed over to the jurors. They viewed the material with sad, stoic faces.

Carver said his internal exam showed the cause of death was smoke inhalation. He said she had soot in her airways and her organs were “a brighter pink than would be normal” because carbon monoxide attaches itself to red blood cells.

In an action that was jarring to those in the courtroom, Dearington then projected on the screen a photo of Michaela’s larynx, voice box and trachea during the autopsy. Carver pointed out the soot and pink discoloration.

Dearington asked how long it took Michaela to die.

Noting information he had received about the quickly-moving fire, Carver replied, “The better part of a minute.”

From http://www.middletownpress.com/articles ... =fullstory
Etcetera.
bostonterrierowner

Unread post by bostonterrierowner »

nonhocapito wrote:As I read this incredible bullcrap news that "Adam Lanza"'s DNA will be studied to look for traces of his criminal madness, I became interested in the figure of Connecticut Medical Examiner, H. Wayne Carver.
Checking DNA for clues... why did they dump Osama in the ocean than ? Wasn't his DNA worth chcecking as well ? :lol:
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

bostonterrierowner wrote:
nonhocapito wrote:As I read this incredible bullcrap news that "Adam Lanza"'s DNA will be studied to look for traces of his criminal madness, I became interested in the figure of Connecticut Medical Examiner, H. Wayne Carver.
Checking DNA for clues... why did they dump Osama in the ocean than ? Wasn't his DNA worth chcecking as well ? :lol:
Cant wait for Fony B. Liar's DNA results. Is there an idiot strain in DNA? Make sure you guys got Shrub bagged and tagged for that one!
AnOrdinaryAmerican

Unread post by AnOrdinaryAmerican »

Re: Sandy Hook Connecticut School Shooting HOAX
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONSd1fpyXvU

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONSd1fpyXvU

Hi everybody,
After many hours of research, our little group identified almost all of the "dead" children as previous winners of a popular Funniest Video Show currently found on TV - although only a few of the phony deaths were featured in this video. We also found a professional child actor appearing in interviews as an eyewitness. There is so much material proving that actors played multiple roles in the hoax we could have easily made a 2 hour video. Nothing about this scam is real and Newtown is located near major military facilities - as with Columbine and other shooting hoaxes. We are currently working on a sequel featuring the deception within the circle of News Reporters and how they each play multiple news personalities.

Please check it out.

Thanks,
AOA
Unleashed

Unread post by Unleashed »

AOA,

This is the stupidest video I have seen on the shooting incident.
That you found this to be credible or persuasive is your problem.

It is a good example of blatant disinformation campaign, in my opinion.
Last edited by Unleashed on Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
resolution

AOA Your video is riddled with disinfo. FYI Angus T Jones of 2.5 men is 19 years old now. Idiots... <_<

nonhocapito

More bullcrap about vicsim "Noah Pozner" and more absurdities surrounding the actress pretending to be the mother, "Veronique Pozner".
At the center of everything is Veronique. On her right wrist is a tattoo she and Danielle both got the day after Noah died: a small pink rose flanked by two angel wings with Noah’s name spanning the space between them, and his birth and death dates beneath. A torn black ribbon is pinned to her shirt, a Jewish mourning custom. She is wearing purplish pink lipstick and her short black hair is combed into puffy curls around her face.
Yes, you read well. A mourning mother who gets a cheesy rhetoric tattoo on her wrist, the day after her child is killed in a massacre.

:puke:

As often happens, if i try to look past the makeup/wig/dye job and other props that might be hiding the agent & impersonator, I feel I have seen this vicsim relative before, in other unrelated psyops.

From http://forward.com/articles/168277/noah ... rns/?p=all

Does anyone feel the same? Any hints?