SANDY HOOK: Newtown, CT—“School Shooting”: December 14, 2012

Discussing the most relevant "sequels" or "reminders" of 9/11. The so-called "War On Terror" is a global scam finalized to manipulate this world's population with crass fear-mongering tactics designed to scare you shitless.
MrSinclair

Re: Newtown, Connecticut School Shooting 14 dec. 2012

Unread post by MrSinclair »

Utah wrote:
resolution wrote:An interesting article from John Rappoport:
Sandy Hook: Mind control achieved through the “information flicker effect”

http://jonrappoport.wordpress.com/2012/ ... er-effect/
John doesn't seem to understand media fakery, but he is very much against psychiatry and thinks it will be used to diagnose large proportions of the population with mental illnesses to prevent them from getting access to guns. Unfortunately he seems to still believe in Alex Jones's crew. Someone like him would be useful if he supported September Clues.
Res,
While this article does make some interesting points about the tactics of manipulation employed by the news media, we would be fools not to recognize this clown as a gatekeeper. Rappoport:
1) runs a site called nomorefakenews.com, but doesn't understand media fakery???
2) vouches for Asshat Jones??
3) highlights media manipulation of the Newtown 'shooting', but ignores that the event itself is a fabrication, asserting that the smiling Newtown parents are brainwashed ((i.e. not actors in a fraud)

And, for only $125, he will reveal to you the secrets of the Matrix :rolleyes:
JR seems to point in the direction of media fakery in his writings but then veer away from it as a possibility leaving very incomplete conclusions in all his writings on Sandy Hook. Time and again I've read this stuff expecting him to draw the obvious conclusion but he conspicuously fails to do so. What the reasons are for this don't matter to me, whatever they are his writings while somewhat compelling remain an obstruction to getting to the heart of the matter.
Just as with 9/11 those writers who advocate "conspiracy" as the cause for the events serve only to preclude any discussion of whether on not such events in fact happened. The perps behind this event want the focus to remain on shooters, manner of death number of bullets etc rather than on the larger question of Real vs Fake.

There was some speculation as to whether or not Carver is the real Medical Examiner or an actor. The more I view his behavior it is easy to see it as that of someone forced to lie on a massive scale to a worldwide audience.

For me one of the most ludicrous parts of the story is the notion that all 20 "children" were cremated without the parents having the opportunity to see the bodies. In real life were that to have happened 20 Newtown families would retain 20 or more of the most rabid pitbull lawyers in the NYC area and begin suing everyone in sight. Rather than bullshit about visions and closure they would be funneling their inexhaustible grief into a blinding seething rage directed at every institution and individual in the least way responsible for this happening. It would be brutal and ugly and there would be no happy talk if this were real. There would be no laughing kids on the Obama's lap and smiling parents, some would end up detained for going off verbally on the President if in fact any of this garbage were real.
The Diane Sawyers and their bosses are trying to rewrite our understanding of death and grief with this endless stream of brave smiling vicsim survivors finding "hope" in their bullshit foundations and memories and smiling recollections. In total it numbs and further dumbs an already stupid and exhausted populace and sets us up for the next round. They know that whatever they have scripted can not be refuted by way of texts and tweets and these along with grunts and crotch grabbing are pretty much the only means of communication available to a large and rapidly growing segment of the populace.
MrSinclair

nonhocapito wrote:More bullcrap about vicsim "Noah Pozner" and more absurdities surrounding the actress pretending to be the mother, "Veronique Pozner".
At the center of everything is Veronique. On her right wrist is a tattoo she and Danielle both got the day after Noah died: a small pink rose flanked by two angel wings with Noah’s name spanning the space between them, and his birth and death dates beneath. A torn black ribbon is pinned to her shirt, a Jewish mourning custom. She is wearing purplish pink lipstick and her short black hair is combed into puffy curls around her face.
Yes, you read well. A mourning mother who gets a cheesy rhetoric tattoo on her wrist, the day after her child is killed in a massacre.

:puke:

As often happens, if i try to look past the makeup/wig/dye job and other props that might be hiding the agent & impersonator, I feel I have seen this vicsim relative before, in other unrelated psyops.

From http://forward.com/articles/168277/noah ... rns/?p=all

Does anyone feel the same? Any hints?
The idea of any parent making time the day after their child is murdered to get a tattoo is so hilariously stupid that it has me laughing. Did she in her grief get on Google and look for a local tattoo shop? What was that conversation like? Where is the interview with the artist who did this special work of art?
What makes it even more hilarious is that one thing an observant Jew does not do is get a tattoo. There is a long standing admonition against such things in Judaism making this story absurd in the extreme.
lux

Unread post by lux »

MrSinclair wrote:
The Diane Sawyers and their bosses are trying to rewrite our understanding of death and grief with this endless stream of brave smiling vicsim survivors finding "hope" in their bullshit foundations and memories and smiling recollections. In total it numbs and further dumbs an already stupid and exhausted populace and sets us up for the next round. They know that whatever they have scripted can not be refuted by way of texts and tweets and these along with grunts and crotch grabbing are pretty much the only means of communication available to a large and rapidly growing segment of the populace.
They may be presenting this downplayed grief aspect simply because their actors aren't good enough to show us grief to any convincing degree and this is being noticed by at least some of the public. I've not yet seen a single "grieving parent" in this fiasco who really looks like they've lost a child by violence. The acting here is truly amateur hour.

As for this Carver guy ...

That's a lab coat he's wearing, right? Over a t-shirt?

Wouldn't you expect a professional to at least wear a shirt & tie when making a nationally televised press conference? It looks like they're trying a little too hard to convince us that this really is a medical examiner.
Last edited by lux on Mon Dec 31, 2012 3:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
MrSinclair

lux wrote:They may be presenting this downplayed grief aspect simply because their actors aren't good enough to show us grief to any convincing degree and this is being noticed by at least some of the public. I've not yet seen a single "grieving parent" in this fiasco who really looks like they've lost a child by violence. The acting here is truly amateur hour.
I think that may be part of it but I think they are trying to reinvent or rewrite grief for some deeper reason. For each dead child in real life there would be an army of raging and grieving survivors, extended families, in-laws, coworkers of the extended family and so on. And yet, what have we heard in terms of a reverberation from the survivors? Silence for the most part as personified by Paul Simon singing "The Sounds of Silence" at one alleged funeral.
Call me crazy but I couldn't see having these lyrics sung at my funeral.

"Hello darkness, my old friend
I've come to talk with you again
Because a vision softly creeping
Left its seeds while I was sleeping
And the vision that was planted in my brain
Still remains
Within the sound of silence "
nonhocapito

Unread post by nonhocapito »

MrSinclair wrote:I think that may be part of it but I think they are trying to reinvent or rewrite grief for some deeper reason. For each dead child in real life there would be an army of raging and grieving survivors, extended families, in-laws, coworkers of the extended family and so on.
Yes. I have been thinking along the same lines. Part of changing the culture is to reduce our right to protest and exclaim and be enraged.

We have been shown for decades the "exaggerated" mourning reactions of arabs to be taught that it was not good and polite to be as loud and enraged.

Arabs = bad

It's instead good to hide tears and enmity; pose for pictures; go on TV the next day; wear some stupid ribbon; get a tattoo, or create a foundation making money off of it.

Not long from now, even if the globalist will start putting people through real traumatic grief (I am not saying it will happen, but that society is being re-designed taking this into consideration), people will not express such trauma and grief becoming confrontational with authority. They will not dare step outside of the totally impersonal and repressive ways allowed by this artificial, completely invented from above, new collective morality.
nonhocapito

MrSinclair wrote:
nonhocapito wrote:More bullcrap about vicsim "Noah Pozner" and more absurdities surrounding the actress pretending to be the mother, "Veronique Pozner".
At the center of everything is Veronique. On her right wrist is a tattoo she and Danielle both got the day after Noah died: a small pink rose flanked by two angel wings with Noah’s name spanning the space between them, and his birth and death dates beneath. A torn black ribbon is pinned to her shirt, a Jewish mourning custom. She is wearing purplish pink lipstick and her short black hair is combed into puffy curls around her face.
Yes, you read well. A mourning mother who gets a cheesy rhetoric tattoo on her wrist, the day after her child is killed in a massacre.

:puke:

As often happens, if i try to look past the makeup/wig/dye job and other props that might be hiding the agent & impersonator, I feel I have seen this vicsim relative before, in other unrelated psyops.

From http://forward.com/articles/168277/noah ... rns/?p=all

Does anyone feel the same? Any hints?
The idea of any parent making time the day after their child is murdered to get a tattoo is so hilariously stupid that it has me laughing. Did she in her grief get on Google and look for a local tattoo shop? What was that conversation like? Where is the interview with the artist who did this special work of art?
What makes it even more hilarious is that one thing an observant Jew does not do is get a tattoo. There is a long standing admonition against such things in Judaism making this story absurd in the extreme.
I think that the tattoo (if a true story) could also have been a way to "mark" the actor/agent that impersonates the grieving mother, in order to put this person into the necessary psychological commitment to enact that part for the following five or ten years.

It must not be easy to motivate these impersonators for such a long time, to prod them forward from TV show to TV show always repeating the same sick fantasies to an hypnotized public. Money might not be enough to keep it true. This agent impersonator might even have decided to get the tattoo herself for that reason, to better get in the part.
nonhocapito

Oh, By the way, they've already created the foundation and they are already asking for money:

Noah’s Ark of Hope Fund
http://noahpozner.org/
On Friday, December 14, we tragically lost a most beloved member of our family. Words cannot express the unfathomable loss we feel. Noah was a wonderful son and a loving brother. He was kind, caring, smart, funny and we miss him dearly.

"Donate"
Nothing a little money wouldn't cure, I guess.
Money donated through this site will be used to fund an irrevocable trust specifically for Noah's four surviving siblings, two of whom were also in the school that day. The trust will provide Noah's siblings with counseling services, education funding, and basic needs.
Why, because the "basic needs" were previously provided by the dead child? :blink:

Also notice the really lame connection between the child name "Noah" and the use of the word "Ark". Just imagine if, in real life, this would really be a time for marketing puns.

This official pile-of-shit website also contains a few unseen picture of this vicsim.

and videos of TV reports, which makes very little sense like all the rest.
Included is the following video featuring Noah's "uncle":

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kJxE3Y7-_hk

The "uncle" mentions, among other things, Noha's twin sister (of course there's a twin!) and a bigger sister (who is seven).
Now I don't know which one of the two is supposed to be "Danielle", but according to the article previously linked "Veronique", the "mother" got a tattoo on her wrist to one of the sisters as well, which means that she forcibly tattooed either her 6 or her 7 years old daughter.

WHO WRITES THIS CRAP? :wacko: :blink: :puke:
Starbucked

Unread post by Starbucked »

As for all 20 children cremated without the parents having the opportunity to see the bodies... since there are no victims, and no "parents" you wouldn't want the possibility of a grave being exhumed to reveal an empty casket
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

For me one of the most ludicrous parts of the story is the notion that all 20 "children" were cremated without the parents having the opportunity to see the bodies.
Are you fricking serious?!?

Where is the citation on that story - the 20 children's bodies burned straight away?! That's the most ludicrous, ridiculous, absurd and fantastical exposition of the Sandy Hook fantasy I've ever heard of!

I don't believe this is a real article. Where is it? I have to see it to believe they even printed or announced such a notion.
SlimJim

Unread post by SlimJim »

nonhocapito wrote:Yeah all the figures are photoshopped, and all the faces have been morphed or invented digitally with the usual identity generator software.
But as always seems to happen the job is poor and sloppy.

This larger version of the picture I found via google. It comes from the telegraph website, but I don't know which page.

The second guy from the right, other than being out of proportion compared to the rest of the guys, and strangely out of focus, also "floats" in mid air, as his visible foot does not seem to touch the ground at all.
Why the poor job? Hurry? Hubris? Who knows...
When I see a photo of Adam Lanza I think of this tv character.

nonhocapito

hoi.polloi wrote:I don't believe this is a real article. Where is it? I have to see it to believe they even printed or announced such a notion.
I don't know where it comes from but it's not on the news, I think. All we know about the children bodies is what H. Wayne Carver said, which is that the kids were not shown to their families after the autopsy, and that the families were given pictures of their facial features instead, for the identification. He also went on in saying that they were giving the bodies to the funeral parlors as soon as those made request for them.
The idea that the parents were denied access because of cremation sounds like a distortion/hype of what carver said, and does not fit at all with the whole psyop scenario.

But there is reason for such rumors. For example, similar words are used on this page: http://helpfreetheearth.com/news681_abduction.html
to fuel a conspiracy theory about the children having really been kidnapped and not killed (so there are no bodies, and the families have been fooled).

A classic distraction cointel story which only pretends to challenge the official truth, as long as fear and grief are taken as authentic. When in fact a closer look to this alleged "grief" (for example with the above mentioned "Veronique Pozner") shows that it is all a big fake and artificial story from start to end, and only its media resonance is real.
Farcevalue

Unread post by Farcevalue »

It's hard to keep up as the media feedback loop of endlessly regurgitated and morphed variations of this story proliferate. I did come across one article that describes one set of parents as placing some object cherished by the deceased into his/her tiny hand as the white casket was closed and the child was interred to heaven, yadayada.

It seems the no bodies story has to do with the children being kidnapped and sold to luciferian pedophiles, or relocated for ritual sacrifice, or some other evil conspiracy that confirms that those 20 children were actually at the Sandy Hook Elementary school and are now missing, in one way or another.

It's strange, analyzing this story from the SC perspective; I have yet to run across anything that smacks of authenticity at all. The stories are spiced with imagery cues that serve to bolster the ideas of flesh and blood human beings, but it's as if the authors are so out of touch with what it is to be human, they are unable to grasp what it would mean to a parent to lose a child, especially under such horrific circumstances. The weight of the authority of the media allows them to float the story and let the readers/viewers do the work of connecting the emotions. The unimaginable depths of despair and devastating sadness that would wrack these people to the core is missing from all the accounts. Of course, anger is also conspicuously absent, as has been noted. Even if these shameless shills for gun legislation were actually liberal anti-gun zealots, they would be lashing out at the fascist neocons that allowed the guns to be available to kill their little ones, not calmly dispensing talking points like they were opposite Charlie Rose. Instead we are given stuffed animals, generosity with goldfish, matching tattoos and vacuous descriptions. I know I have read infectious smile in these accounts, at least once.

They say psychopaths learn how to blend by imitating the facial expressions of others in order to display evidence of emotions they are incapable of feeling. It's like all the news reports are written by psychopaths and by imagining some stuffed animal in a white coffin we are supposed to connect with the tsunami of grief that a devastated parent would feel. It's as bland as an unsalted potato or "papas sin sal" for those of the latin persuasion.
nonhocapito

I also wanna dispel the rumor that in Sandy Hook was or is a military facility.

One military facility is or was in Sandy Hook, NJ: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sandy_Hook_Proving_Ground
Interestingly enough, it was one of the places most hardly hit by Hurricane Sandy:
Record wave heights recorded off of Sandy Hook during Hurricane Sandy
http://www.nj.com/news/index.ssf/2012/1 ... ded_o.html

Sandy Hook, Connecticut as far as my google searches tell is home to a couple of mildly interesting corporations, but no military facility.

e4Sciences Inc.: http://www.e4sciences.com/contact/
Enviromental Energy Services corp.: http://www.eescorp.com/Contact.php
TnT Expense Management: http://enterprise.vodafone.com/insight_ ... ckcomm.jsp
etc.

Interestingly, I found this dissolved corporation, that apparently was run by Leonard and Veronique Pozner in Sandy Hook, CT since 2005:
Newtown Consulting Corp.
http://www.bizapedia.com/ct/NEWTOWN-CON ... -CORP.html
"Domestic Profit Corporation", whatever that is.

Planted traces of the very same "Veronique Pozner" can be found at these pages:
http://womenshairlosssupport.ning.com/p ... e=activity
http://www.mylife.com/veronique_pozner
http://www.meetup.com/SpiritualiTea/member/2333579/#

The latter of which also gives these pictures of what we must imagine is her and her children:
pov603

Unread post by pov603 »

Not sure if the Pozner 'family' were Jewish or not so am only presupposing as the 'boy' is wearing a yarmulke in one of the photos.
If so, wondered what the religion itself had to say with regard to tattooing oneself.
http://www.ehow.com/about_4622123_does- ... cings.html
Significance
According to Judaism and the Old Testament, God did not want the Jewish people to mark their bodies. Tattoos were used in Pagan rituals and worship, and they were also used to mark slaves. In Leviticus 19:28, we find the following verse: "Ye shall not make any cuttings in your flesh for the dead, nor print any marks upon you: I am the LORD." Many people take this to refer to piercings ("cuttings in your flesh") and tattoos ("print any marks upon you"). This is the main verse and one of the only ones in the Old Testament that refer to committing such acts on one's body. However, another reason many Jewish people despise tattoos is because the victims of the Holocaust were marked by tattoos to identify them. As a result, many Jews feel that tattoos are a reminder of this horrific time in the culture's history.
Also thought the 'Mom' looked very Susan Boyle-esque, poor thing...
gwynned

Unread post by gwynned »

SlimJim wrote:
When I see a photo of Adam Lanza I think of this tv character.

OMG Maynerd G Krebbs You are right! This is reading more like a farce than a tragedy.