9/11 MEMORIAL SCAMS, VICSIMS, Etc

The notion of 'thousands of victims' was crucial to generate universal public outrage. However, having 3000 angry families breathing down their necks was never part of the perps' demented plan. Our ongoing analyses and investigations suggest that NO one died on 9/11.
Viterbi

Re: 9/11 Memorial Scams, Vicsims, Etc

Unread post by Viterbi »

More on "Rick Rescorla".

This was, according to wikipedia, the front cover of the first edition in 1992 of the book We were Soldiers Once.. and Young, which "documented" the Battle of Ia Drang in the Vietnam War (where the father of Robert Edwards fought), the topic of the "documentary" that allegedly will have included the 1998 interview of "Rick" (due to "financial problems", the documentary was not finished, but the Battle of Ia Drang was soon after 9/11 "recreated" in 2002 in the Hollywood movie We Were Soldiers, starred by Mel Gibson).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/We_Were_So ... _And_Young

And this is The American Soldier, the iconic picture of the Vietnam War taken in 1965 by Peter Arnett (the man who first interviewed Osama Bin Laden in television, in 1997, CNN Impact). The soldier in this picture allegedly is... "Rick Rescorla".

http://www.lzxray.com/18.htm

And another fascinating thing about the "Rick Rescorla" story: on 9/11/2011, the tenth anniversary of the "attacks", the San Francisco Opera premiered Heart of a Soldier, the "9/11 opera" (as it was dubbed during the preproduction process) based in the 2003 book by James B. Stewart about the compelling life and death of "Rick".

I humbly recommend to watch this PBS report about the opera with the special appearances of grieving "Susan Rescorla", the second wife of "Rick", and James B. Stewart, the man who first wrote (according to the PBS anchorwoman) "the tale of heroism and love amid the tragedy of 9/11"

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UyTvcuPh3BU
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

Thanks, Viterbi - this cracked me up!

That's got to be the most hilariously pathetic, military-propped backstopping of any 9/11 vicsim. Rick Rescorla - "the fearless Viet Vet Hero - who saved 2700 lives in the WTC - while singing down the stairwells! :lol:

They just forgot to include a part with Jane Fonda cheerleading Rick's valiant rescue efforts!

Susan's disastrous attempt at some credible sobbing is actually ... pretty sad! :lol:

But wait, what surprise ! Is clown Peter Arnett involved in this circus too? That reminds me of another friend of his, up to his neck in deep 9/11 monkey business ... and war zone coverage (something I just learned today):

http://www.cameraplanet.com/divphps/fea ... =43&d_id=6

That's right folks, none other than Steven Rosenbaum - founder of CAMERA PLANET !
And Mark Cuban - the media entrepreneur millionaire who (in)famously funded the distribution of "LOOSE CHANGE" - is on the billboard too! The plot thickens - I mean, it all adds up ! <_<
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

whatsgoingon wrote:
The tiny village of Hayle is filled with tales of warriors, so it was natural that Rick joined the British Army at 16 to fight Communist forces in Cyprus and Rhodesia.
Wiki:
He was born Cyril Richard Rescorla in Hayle, Cornwall, England, UK, in 1939.[2] In 1943, his home town of Hayle served as headquarters for the 175th Infantry Regiment of the U.S. 29th Infantry Division, largely composed of American soldiers from Maryland and Virginia preparing for the D-Day invasion of Normandy.[3] Young Rescorla idolized the American soldiers [FMB > what a f**king moron][/b], and wanted to become a soldier because of them.[4]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rick_Rescorla
Amazing, ain't it, that Hayle, a town of only 8,000, produced such a great hero?
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

During a web search for vicsim discussions/debates, I bumped into these most interesting posts by "mrarundale":

http://www.democraticunderground.com/di ... 597#308493
mrarundale wrote: Heh Heh, good one! I have tried tracking some of these victims down, and there are some intriguing family connections for, well, just about all of them. Which does not mean they are real, but it means that people like, oh, I don't know, government informers or felons could have been used to "build" a fake family tree. (Which is similar to how Bode Technologies (NYC M. E. is using them) is setting up DNA databases) The FDNY connects to Choicepoint pre 2001, a database service which also served as private intelligence to gov't and business, and was caught providing false data. They were also involved in the 2000 Florida voter rolls...now let me see what happened there? ;)
I visited a recent event at "Ground Zero" and people were not allowed to take pictures of the victim's families, and my cell phone camera, which was charged up previously, abruptly stopped working when I took some pictures in the area. I managed to talk to one and let's just say I WAS NOT convinced.

RE: Reality Shack, I tried to register there several times and they would not let me.
and - a pretty good point...
mrarundale wrote:So why have none of the families sued the Vicsim authors for slander? Could it be that they have to prove that what is being said is not true? Where's the outrage? except for random internet posters? hmmm...
I wonder if "mrarundale" has, since then, registered at Cluesforum (under another nick, perhaps) ? If not, if you happen to read this, mrarundale, I warmly welcome you to do so. If you encounter any problems registering here, please e-mail me at [email protected].
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

"Where's the outrage?" Indeed! I have asked the same question many times.

Imagine that...there is a village in Cornwall, named Rescorla.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rescorla,_Cornwall

http://www.dhs.gov/files/programs/rick- ... ience.shtm

Dig the fag on the banner! Makes you feel secure doesn't it? A Butlin's redcoat! :lol: :lol: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Butlins_Redcoats
Viterbi

Unread post by Viterbi »

I should correct some mistakes that I've made in my previous posts regarding the case of "Rick Rescorla".

a) The book Heart of a Soldier - A Story of Love, Heroism and September 11th written by James B. Stewart wasn't first published on May 6th, 2003 (that date was the releasing date of the paperback version). The hardcover version was first published on September 3rd, 2002, barely one week before the first anniversary of the "attacks". And Heart of a Soldier was awarded with the "Best non-fiction book" prize by Time Magazine in 2002.
War story, love story, history, Heart of a Soldier is everything you want and need it to be: calm, beautifully composed and consoling.
http://www.time.com/time/specials/packa ... 21,00.html

b) James B. Stewart wasn't the first writer who narrated the extraordinary life and death of brave "Rick Rescorla": this honor corresponds to the journalist Michael Grunwald, who wrote in 10/28/2001 in "The Washington Post" the long article A Tower of Courage - Rick Rescorla Died as He Lived: As a Hero

http://rickrescorla.com/articles/a-tower-of-courage/

The last paragraphs:
“The man died as he lived,” says Galloway, the co-author of “We Were Soldiers,” who is now a consultant for Secretary of State Colin Powell. “What makes some people react like this, God only knows. In Rick’s case, you always expected it.”

The only real mystery is why Rescorla ultimately got his chance to Corvette forward into that dark night, why he never had to get spoon-fed in his nappies. It is not the kind of mystery that could ever be solved.

But to the friends he left behind, his death made a kind of cosmic sense on a day when the universe was out of order: The right man in the right place at the right time. He left in a blaze of glory. With no parade.
c) And the opera Heart of a Soldier wasn't premiered on 9/11/2011, but one day before. The opera began with the American hymn and the projection, in silence, of a fluttering American flag.

http://operatattler.typepad.com/opera/2 ... opera.html
The evening began with "The Star-Spangled Banner," and a fluttering American flag was projected on the scrim. The audience was impressively quiet, there was no late seating on the orchestra level, and almost no whispering.
This is another heartbreaking interview with "Susan Rescorla" some days before the opera premiere where she remembers nearly the whole biography of his loved husband.

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9r_pR_Y18dw
DeeJay

Betty ONG-Flight AA 11

Unread post by DeeJay »

I have a problem with Betty Ong. She was an AA Flight 11 attendant.
She is survived amongst others by her brother Harry Ong who owns a pharmacy at 200 West Portal Ave San Francisco, Tel: (415) 665-1008.
She went to school at George Washington High School San Francisco and graduated in 1974. The alumni office Tel: (415) 750 8400.
She has two sisters: Cathie Ong Herrera, the only info I can find on her is that she's married and that she is President/CEO of the Betty Ann Ong Foundation. In 2011, the foundation was able to have the Chinese Recreation Center named after Betty. They now want to have a high school named after her.
The other sister is Gloria Ong Woo.

One longtime family friend is the Reverend Norman Fong:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Norman_Fong

The family visited Massachussets in 2011:
http://www.eagletribune.com/local/x2127 ... ts-Andover

My problem is: are these all fakers? Longtime sleepers? How does this play out? Did Betty get a huge bonus and marry her childhood sweetheart and move to Italy or something? I guess I'm still lost between the real and the make-believe.
reel.deal
DELETED THEIR OWN POSTS :(

Unread post by reel.deal »

Last edited by reel.deal on Mon Oct 01, 2012 7:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
MrSinclair

Unread post by MrSinclair »

regex wrote:Has anyone of you guys done a deeper research into the 16 people that survided inside the north tower when it collapsed?

I haven't found much about them yet, but a "documentary" today reminded me about them.

One of these survivors is: Pasquale Buzzelli
Buzzelli the surfer dude is back:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... racle.html
XQB

Unread post by XQB »

Anyone have more insight on this vicsim, Jimmy Waring? I was going through my spam folder and stumbled across a creepy email dated June 20th, 2012 from sim daughter Jessica Warning. The email started out sounding very spammy, almost like a standard rebuttal form letter. Towards the end of her rant, she was frantic, defensive, and rather profane.

So what's the skinny on this one? Simon, I can forward you the email if you want to take a look.

Edit: I should be clear, I do not believe "Jessica" is anything more than a made up sim daughter of vicsim Jimmy Waring. The email I received is from a perp using alias of sim daughter of vicsim.

XQB wrote:I must have browsed through at least two dozen vicsims in the "W" section of Fetchet's perp Voices site. None had their guestbook signed, and only a handful had "tributes" from vicsim family members.

Meet Vicsim James "Jimmy" Waring, who gets one of the lamest tributes courtesy of his 9 year old sim son Jamie:

http://voicesofseptember11.org/dev/memo ... 1191999707

Also be sure to checkout the "tributes" from Jame's two sim daughters, Jessica and Maria. Both of their fake tributes ramble on about what a great, funny father James was, how he took them to 13 Yankees games (even though he was a White Sox fan and that embarrassed them), yada yada guardian angel, yada yada.... It's actually quite comical!
Last edited by XQB on Sat Dec 15, 2012 4:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

XQB, don't you think it's less likely that "Jessica" is a real name, and that it's much more likely to be just a name adopted by whomever has been assigned to deal with the cyber management of this aspect of the Vicsim?

In other words, your addressing "Jessica" through our forum is redundant and misleading. For one, we are aware that the perps are paying such close attention to our site that they are actually making fluffed-up fake profiles for "fans" of September Clues, not to mention they've been managing the simulation of several "families" for eleven years. Secondly, you make it seem as though the specific management team you would deal with is monitoring your post in particular, and inviting them to take on their persona of "Jessica" here. This is not something we should be doing - inviting the perps to fill an acting role they have invented.

Just a reminder: we haven't - in three years of posting our investigation - received a single direct link to a "defender" of an "identity" of a vicsim. So please don't make like you are exposing the ridiculousness of the memorial tributes while slyly referring to unproven persons as having real names or legit conversations with you, if you please.

And, if it is your contention that you are having a real conversation with a real person, could it not be your job to prove it? Your self-appointed job on our site, so far, seems to be posting not very convincing remarks about vague doubts in random vicsims that catch your attention. Instead of asking about other people's digging, please do a little digging yourself and post evidence of fakery instead of just repeating the propaganda and saying, "yeah right!"
hoi.polloi

MrSinclair wrote:
regex wrote:Has anyone of you guys done a deeper research into the 16 people that survided inside the north tower when it collapsed?

I haven't found much about them yet, but a "documentary" today reminded me about them.

One of these survivors is: Pasquale Buzzelli
Buzzelli the surfer dude is back:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... racle.html
What are the British doing such consistent coverage of 9/11 for anyhow? Why do so many pictures of 9/11 survivors and victims have small heads, even when the tops of the pictures are apparently skewed bigger? Do they have balance issues since 9/11? Is it meant to make investigations feel "uncomfortable" and disorienting?

The description comes from that whirlwind of bullshit the Port Authority - and they even specifically pin him down to their structural engineering department! What an absurd unbelievable drama!

And sorry -- maybe this is a dumb question but is it typical in the UK for images to be stretched and skewed terribly for no other reason than someone 'forgot' to adjust the page's display settings? I can't recall the last time I've seen a professional newspaper do this with an image.

Ugh -- and what is that kid doing with her arm? It looks as though someone was instructed to have the family image be a gathering with as many hands as possible around shoulders and arms and they hastily "rested" this hand nonsensically. Angels, indeed. Gravity-defying angels all of them!

Does this street scene look right to you - the angle of the vehicle with the angle of the car in the background (upper right)? Finally, what are they doing in a place with American street signs but they have a British car with the steering wheel on the right? Is this entire sham of an article further evidence that London is a major epicenter of some of the "terrorism" fakery teams?
XQB

Unread post by XQB »

hoi.polloi wrote:XQB, don't you think it's less likely that "Jessica" is a real name, and that it's much more likely to be just a name adopted by whomever has been assigned to deal with the cyber management of this aspect of the Vicsim?

In other words, your addressing "Jessica" through our forum is redundant and misleading. For one, we are aware that the perps are paying such close attention to our site that they are actually making fluffed-up fake profiles for "fans" of September Clues, not to mention they've been managing the simulation of several "families" for eleven years. Secondly, you make it seem as though the specific management team you would deal with is monitoring your post in particular, and inviting them to take on their persona of "Jessica" here. This is not something we should be doing - inviting the perps to fill an acting role they have invented.

Just a reminder: we haven't - in three years of posting our investigation - received a single direct link to a "defender" of an "identity" of a vicsim. So please don't make like you are exposing the ridiculousness of the memorial tributes while slyly referring to unproven persons as having real names or legit conversations with you, if you please.

And, if it is your contention that you are having a real conversation with a real person, could it not be your job to prove it? Your self-appointed job on our site, so far, seems to be posting not very convincing remarks about vague doubts in random vicsims that catch your attention. Instead of asking about other people's digging, please do a little digging yourself and post evidence of fakery instead of just repeating the propaganda and saying, "yeah right!"
Hi Hoi,
Just to be clear, I do not think "Jessica" is a real person, nor are any of her sim sisters who posted on their sim dad's memorial page. Which is why at the beginning of my post, I referred to "her" as sim daughter of a vicsim. I was addressing the perp who emailed me using alias "Jessica Waring". To avoid confusion, I will edit out that line. Sorry if you misunderstood.
hoi.polloi

Oh, okay. Sorry.
resolution

Unread post by resolution »

I've just read the entire vicsims report for the first time having previously relied on information from other videos and this forum. Given the amount of progress made in the past 3 years, I wonder whether it might be an opportune time for a re-write with greater emphasis on more obvious cases of photoshopping?