The MOON HOAX

If NASA faked the moon landings, does the agency have any credibility at all? Was the Space Shuttle program also a hoax? Is the International Space Station another one? Do not dismiss these hypotheses offhand. Check out our wider NASA research and make up your own mind about it all.
icarusinbound

Re: The Moon Hoax

Unread post by icarusinbound »

Surveyor 3 during Apollo 12 EVA

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/c ... llo_12.jpg

http://apod.nasa.gov/apod/image/0103/su ... 2c_big.jpg

This to me is one of the most fascinating and intriguing Moon imagery episodes.

You are looking at two images purported to be of Conrad, Apollo 12 Commander, standing beside Surveyor 3.

Many people forget that Surveyor 3 was meant to have landed on the Moon back in 1966. The Apollo 12 landing site was picked to be so close that Bean and Conrad (in the story) walked over to it (see this link for LRO 2009 'evidential' shot), and hacksawed part of it off for analysis back on Earth, where to this day it is on display at the the National Aerospace Museum.

What do we make of these pictures? There is a significant anomaly between the points "d" and "D", as if the pantograph scoop-arm extends outwards...and yet doesn't. Also, I've tried to illustrate that the spacing between the main elements of the pantograph lattice don't change their spacing/shape the way that they should if the picture was, in reality, taken from these two different angles (easily measurable, but I'd estimate say 15deg supposed movement by Bean). How can the cast shadow of the pantograph lattice be above the arm itself, when the sun must be above it?? This may be one of the most inarguably-odd set of pictures. There are some wonderfully-weird rock-shadows, and the distant silvery image of the A12 module / parasole dish antenna / flag is just...domesticity, the camper at the beach.

Other crucial observations...read how this collection of bicycle frames weighing over 300kg managed to jettison it's main retro rockets (try working that out...just the thought of the opposing vectors, velocities, everything), then landed and accidently took off again twice, making it the first-ever spacecraft to leave the surface of the Moon.

Note the total lack of National symbols/markings, no serials, no checker photogrammetric marks. Stare in wonder that the work of JPL scientists back in the mid-1960s was so much more advanced and capable than than those working and worrying about the current Mars Curiosity Rover. In fact, these guys were so confident, Surveyor 3 didn't even need to orbit the Moon once...it just came straight-in, and landed (well, it bounced twice).

There is so much material to dissect here, it almost hurts.....don't you just love the unchanging impossible visor reflections?

p.s In looking at the Wiki entries regarding the contemporary Russian Lunokhod moon missions, it's amazing to read the claim (yes, I know, it could have been edited by a lunatic yesterday...like real history) that a Lunokhod rover/probe is meant to have abortively crashed during the Apollo 11 mission. There's an interesting and unlikely claim: modern-day retrohistorical bullsh!t, or referenced back in the day as (then contemporary) bullsh!t?
anonjedi2

Re: ENDEAVOUR - and the spaced-out NASA efforts

Unread post by anonjedi2 »

Hi Simon,

I tried to send you a PM but it wouldn't let me.

I was going through one of the Apollo/Moon threads and found an image that you posted comparing two photographs of what is supposed to be the same landing site for Apollo 16. I am unable to find that thread now but here are the 2 pictures you used in the photo comparison:

http://www.hq.nasa.gov/office/pao/Histo ... 8339HR.jpg

http://www.hq.nasa.gov/office/pao/Histo ... 1866HR.jpg

According to NASA, these are separate missions, Apollo 16 and Apollo 15.

Can you confirm?
simonshack
Administrator

Re: ENDEAVOUR - and the spaced-out NASA efforts

Unread post by simonshack »

anonjedi2 wrote:Hi Simon,

I tried to send you a PM but it wouldn't let me.

I was going through one of the Apollo/Moon threads and found an image that you posted comparing two photographs of what is supposed to be the same landing site for Apollo 16. I am unable to find that thread now but here are the 2 pictures you used in the photo comparison:

http://www.hq.nasa.gov/office/pao/Histo ... 8339HR.jpg

http://www.hq.nasa.gov/office/pao/Histo ... 1866HR.jpg

According to NASA, these are separate missions, Apollo 16 and Apollo 15.

Can you confirm?
Here's that comparison I made some time ago. Ok, so the righthand image is supposedly Apollo15 - not 16?

I usually doublecheck my sources several times before making comparisons - so I don't know, I either made a mistake or wrongly trusted the source which I took it from (which usually is NASA so...hmmm.)

Anyways, here is another comparison of alleged Apollo 16 images, this time from two uh..."reliable" sources :

http://www.space.com/17505-apollo-16.html

http://www.nasa.gov/multimedia/imagegal ... _1704.html
anonjedi2

Unread post by anonjedi2 »

simonshack
Administrator

Sorry. I find it quite sad. :(

But that finale was perfect. Surely, that cheque from NASA could NOT possibly be fake! :P
lux

Unread post by lux »

^ I guess it shows the need for them to come up with new arguments since their old arguments haven't held up very well.
Nasaspotlight

Unread post by Nasaspotlight »

simonshack wrote:
Heiwa wrote:It seems NASA then informed their crazy friends at Apollohoax.net which in turn told me in their forum that I was a criminal idiot asking such questions insulting them. And there we are today. I was then banned at Apollohoax.net so I haven't got a clue what is happening there.
Dear Heiwa,

It seems that you were banned for seven days only - over at Apollohoax.net.
"When you get back from your seven day ban perhaps you will deign to..."
http://www.apollohoax.net/forum/index.php?topic=269.825
They probably just needed some time-window to read & catch up with all the sound information that you patiently provided to them. Or perhaps they momentarily ran out of tissues to wipe the drool off their dripping jaws, who knows?

Just the other day, as you may remember, I was wondering what on Earth the many NASA government employees would be up to these days, now that the Shuttle sham has been retired - and with the rest of their space circus now being outsourced to private scammer-units such as JPL and SpaceX. Well - thanks to your valiant navigation into that sharkpool of a forum - I'll now take an 'educated guess': They're all typing away in their brand new cubicles at Apollohoax.net ! <_<
Hello everyone. I just took four days to finish reading that thread at Apollohoax.net (should be called apollohoaxERS.net). Wow. Heiwa while I commend your bravery walking into the lion’s den that way, I need to create an analogy to explain what occurred there. The hollyweird actor Bruce Willis made a series of movies called “Die Hard”. At the beginning of “Die Hard 3” a bad guy forced Bruce Willis to walk into the city slums wearing a giant sign around his neck that said “I hate N!gger$” it only took about three seconds before the people wanted to bash his skull in, until he was saved by Samuel Jackson. That is what happened at Apollohoaxers.net Heiwa, sans Samuel Jackson swooping in to save you. You walked into the slums wearing your sign that you hate those people and they attacked you viciously.

That being said, I think you need a little background on the backslapping clown show over there. First let’s talk about the sentinels. In no particular order, we have:

STS60- fomer BAUT sentinel
Glom- fomer BAUT sentinel
Lunar Orbiter- fomer BAUT sentinel
Jason Thompson- fomer BAUT sentinel
Peter B-fomer BAUT sentinel
Bob B (formally Bobar or something like that on BAUT)- fomer BAUT sentinel
Gillianren-total clown, she is a groupie that is mostly ignored by her idols. 9 times out of 10 they don’t even reply to her garbage because she no skill set other than being a grammar nazi.
Cjameshuff- fomer BAUT sentinel

Last, but certainly not least, Jay Utah really named Jay Windley, who we can now add “commercial pizza ovens” to his vast wealth of “knowledge”, is there anything Windley doesn’t know? By the way Heiwa, you were arguing with the KING of sentinels in Jay WIndley. Jay was the consultant (surprise) to the mythbusters tv show for the “moon hoax” episode. And you should notice how he is worshipped like a false idol by the other sentinels. You want the truth on Jay Windley's deceptions? Not that I should be endorsing this guy but research Jarrah White’s videos on youtube about Windley to see how fraudulent he really behaves. Babau from Pravda used to refer to him as “king Putah” lol (I miss you babau, I hope you find this forum one day, and please send ghostwriter here too if you are still in contact with him). I am not exaggerating when I say there is no one above WIndley in the Apollo information control game, he literally is the top dog, above any NASA employee, above Phil Plait who started the BAUT message board, above all of them (on the internet). He is the internet’s attack dog for people trying to tell the truth about the fraudulence of Apollo.

As they are so fond of alluding to, none of them worked for NASA, yet all of them work WITH NASA, none of them work for the military, yet all of them work WITH the military. That’s how they pretend to be normal people, hobbyists and enthusiasts, by changing one little preposition. Another lie from the fraudulent backslapping creeps.

These sentinels live in their walled garden where they tend to believe anyone on the outside actually pays attention to their lies and cover ups (which they don’t hence the closure/merge of BAUT). Then they spend all the days in said garden backslapping each other because frankly, the generations after the Apollo hoax have woken up and the sentinel’s game is being destroyed little by little each day. So much so, that they stooped to pop culture to reinforce the Apollo myth. Apollo 18? Transformers 3? Mythbusters mentioned above? Anything to get the lies back in front of the face of the new generation. The problem they have is, the new generation knows they are lying and there is not one thing they can do about it (except of course tell the whole truth about the Simulated Apollo project), but if they tell the truth, their careers, family and retirement will obviously be destroyed so they lie and guard the truth like it’s gold.

What really grinds me gears is how nasty they are. The real reason for their rude behavior is they can not conform to a normal social relationship, ergo they have no empathy or no moral compass. Then they crow on about how no one goes there to challenge them, insult all people who actually DO challenge them, yet are so gutless they never leave their psychologically cozy little confine. Except of course, to go argue anonymously on youtube, once again trying to infiltrate pop culture to influence the new generation, unwilling to accept that the generations after them are awake and they are NEVER coming back (once they see the irrefutable evidence of the project apollo simulation, which is more easily demonstrated without engineering or math).

Truth is, these sentinels present a false dichotomy to the public: Either accept Apollo was real or you are a fool. God forbid there are secrets to uncover in the simulated project (probably military, definitely CIA involvement [“hey dad, want me to call the CIA and have this guy whacked?” Ring a bell sentinels?] hence the steadfast guarding of anything, other than the official story, related to this simulation).

Now, as has been mentioned in a different thread on this forum (I agree 100% with you nonhocapito), you will not uncover the fakery by attacking the centuries old establishment of math. Heiwa, the answers to this fakery lies in the media (I believe). The crime is the fake Apollo simulation, the coverup? Well, the coverup is the math. Believe me, before the Apollo 1 fire/murder, they already had the math buttoned up. IF the math didn’t work, the (fake) missions would not have occurred.

Now these sentinels are like cats with a mouse, they have an agenda to completely discredit and destroy you or anyone like you. They are not in their cozy “backslap room” to question the lie, they are information harvesters. They take all anomalies presented to them, kill the messenger then alter the historical record to eliminate said anomalies. Apollo is a living breathing lie, it always has been and always will be.

Would you like a real life example?

Back in 2010, when the LRO was “imaging” the Lunar surface (with 1960’s camera tech,producing grainy black and white Rorschach tests, while millions of miles away we were supposedly getting brilliant color HD photos of “Mars” ), they released alleged images of Apollo artifacts on the moon and held a press conference. One of the reporters questioned why they withheld the imagery for three days, and the standard reply was they had to convert the data. Meanwhile, I was frustrated that every image was from the AP, so I complained somewhere that I want to see the source image. One of the sentinels pointed me towards the Arizona State University website. First of all, for such an important mission (purportedly to end the Apollo hoax debate once and for all [MAJOR FAIL!] in addition to lunar mapping) why are the source images located on a university website and not NASA??? Second of all the website is probably the most obscure address I have ever come across. It is something to the effect of http://sese.lroc.asu.edu. Google it, you will see. So, back in 2010, I go to the source site and begin perusing. After studying one of the Rorschach tests I notice the web address is simply something to the effect of http://sese.lroc.asu.edu/data/4759837500223 blah blah blah (I made up the image #). Just messing around I deleted the image number and by going to the sese.lroc.asu.edu/data page, I ended up in their root directory. So I started sleuthing around and stumbled on a page that listed all the identifier information for each individual image. On the identifier page it had a column for date taken. I created a spreadsheet, went back to the front of the site, looked at the image dates on the public pages and entered THEM into the spreadsheet. Lo and behold, there were two images that weren’t withheld for 3 days, one was about 18 days and one was over 55 days. I told of this activity on the Pravda message board as well and sometime later (within the year) I went back, tried my trick again and it no longer worked. Now (really back then) when you went to the /data page instead of the root directory, it just redirected you back to the public home page. The last time I checked (over a year ago now), they are now ENCOURAGING the public to peruse their root directory (obviously now altered in response to my findings and my proclamation of the process ). Apollo is a living, breathing lie where information harvesters alter records.

I would personally recommend avoiding apollohoaxers.net, they are not there to help you, they are there to hurt you and eliminate the truth, that has ALWAYS been their agenda. Furthermore, I’m 100% confident when I say the answer to uncovering this fakery does NOT lie inside the math. These sentinels love when people challenge that aspect because they then KNOW they can destroy the messenger because they know the math is solid behind the fakery, that is their court, take the ball to other courts, challenge them on other things like:

1. Why would the surveyor footpads depress in the lunar soil, but not the lunar lander?

2. Why was the dutch moonrock fake?

3. Why is scientific misconduct rampant within the community and why was it concluded most of the rocks returned from the missions were fake? (google BCC meteorite)?

4. Who is Guynes?

5. Who is H. Jones?

6. Why do ALL Apollo film slates get slated WEEKS in advance when that would degrade the film by storing the film for so long, or was the fake Apollo miniseries just shot weeks in advance, each and every time, as occam’s razor would suggest?

7. Why were the original Apollo data tapes (that included the TV transmissions) lost? Why did they behave so aloof about the lost tapes for the alleged most important mission of mankind in the entire history of civilization?

8. Why are the ORIGINAL blueprints for the lunar rover and Saturn V missing?

9. Why do most of the rover images show no tracks in the lunar soil?

10. Who told Neil Armstrong to “talk”, when he was allegedly halfway to the moon and he was supposed to be verbalizing the experience but remained quiet for just a minute or so too long?

11. Why did Neil Armstrong tell Bart SIbrel he didn’t “deserve answers”? Obviously there is an explanation to the fakery that Armstrong knew and Armstrong determined Sibrel was not worthy to know.

IMVHO, this is how you destroy their nonsensical myth about the Project Apollo Simulation, don’t attack the math, that is about the only thing grounded in reality for this lie.

PS-Sentinels, if this forum is so “clueless” why not try your hand at coming here and proving this community wrong in their acceptations of the fakery of the ENTIRE space program? You can’t because Simon and Co. are obviously onto the truth. So you hide and project your inadequacies onto your adversaries when it’s all of you who need the psychological comfort of like minded individuals slapping your back for vomiting your nonsense all day long.
lux

Unread post by lux »

simonshack wrote:
lux wrote:I once took on the sharks at the now-defunct Bad Astronomy Forum.
NOW-DEFUNCT ????

Why oh why? :blink: :huh: :o
Actually, I guess defunct may not be the correct word. According to this...
The Bad Astronomy and Universe Today Forum (BAUT) was a large internet forum/message board dedicated to astronomy and space exploration. It is the result of the merge of the forums of two popular websites: Phil Plait's Bad Astronomy and the Universe Today astronomy and space exploration site. It's still considered the "official forum" of both, though Phil Plait no longer participates, probably due to lack of time.
It has recently (early July 2012) merged once again, this time with Pamela Gay and others' CosmoQuest Forum under which name it continues. Links to old posts and threads will continue working for the foreseeable future.

... so it's now the Cosmoquest Forum though Phil Plait is not a part of it any more.
Heiwa
Banned

Unread post by Heiwa »

Nasaspotlight wrote:By the way Heiwa, you were arguing with the KING of sentinels in Jay WIndley.
He didn't make any sense, at all! :D
CitronBleu

Unread post by CitronBleu »

I found this article of a Russian family cut off from all human contact for 40 years and unaware of World War II.

http://www.smithsonianmag.com/history-a ... 43001.html

After their discovery in the summer of 1978 by Soviet geologists and mentioned the moon landings, the old head of the family Karp Lykov
steadfastly refused to believe that man had set foot on the moon, [though] he adapted swiftly to the idea of satellites.
simonshack
Administrator

Allright folks - you all ready for this?
In The Future, Astronauts Could Print Out Their Moon Bases
http://www.businessinsider.com/3d-print ... ase-2013-2

February 4, 2013

The European Space Agency, or ESA, announced plans last week to investigate whether a 3D printer could be used to build a moon habitat. The agency partnered with the architecture firm Foster + Partners for the project.

3D printers work by releasing small amounts of material, like rubber or plastic, layer-by-layer until the full object is formed.

In this case, the material used would be a combination of moon dust, soil and broken rock, called regolith, which would be manipulated to form a concrete-like building material.
The problem is: how are we going to bring those 3D printers (let alone human beings) to the moon? :blink:

And what to do about the newly confirmed radiation risks to astronauts in outer space? According to this recent scientific study, astronauts would quickly develop Alzheimer's disease and dementia - unless shielded by "a six-foot block of lead or concrete", as quoted in this other recent article (January 2, 2013):
Are cosmic rays giving astronauts Alzheimer's?
This all comes at an interesting time in the field of deep space travel, as NASA has planned missions to an asteroid in 2021 and Mars in 2035. Will it be possible to shield astronauts from harmful radiation? Not really. To do so, "one would have to essentially wrap a spacecraft in a six-foot block of lead or concrete," O'Banion says.
http://theweek.com/article/index/238311 ... alzheimers
Go figure... :rolleyes:
MrX

Unread post by MrX »

And look at the Earth -- its the correct size!
simonshack
Administrator

Hilariously pathetic! :P

Jeff Bezos Recovers Apollo Engines From the Atlantic Ocean

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ShkVE4R2kWU

Soundless video of the "Saturn engines recovery from the seabed":
http://video.repubblica.it/tecno-e-scie ... ref=HREV-2

The Italian caption says:
"Mancano i numeri di serie, quindi rimane qualche incertezza a quale delle missioni Apollo appartenessero"

"The serial numbers are missing, so there is some uncertainty as to what Apolllo missions they belong to." :rolleyes:
MrSinclair

Unread post by MrSinclair »

We had the Red Bull shite recently and now Amazon enters the realm of media fakery. Maybe they recognize that the public has far more trust in Amazon and other corporations than in its politicowhores or newsclowns.
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

Yes, that's very astute MrSinclair. We all vote with our dollars, and the American sense of loyalty will prevent many from questioning the companies' PR (public relations). We love the phrase 'don't look a gift horse in the mouth', which is more and more resembling the Stalinesque 'don't stick your fucking turkey neck out'.

We love our convenience so much we fear it being taken away, even at the cost of our sense of reality. We are addicted to products and so the people who make them - or even just provide them - are above suspicion and above criticism.

One anarchist solution I would suggest (if I weren't such a law-abiding fool) is to shop lift without guilt far more often, and to do so in concert with a message to the targeted company that they should shape up or continue to suffer declining profits. Not sure how a community could organize something like this, but if enough people do it, it would be effective economic warfare against some tender forms of propaganda.

Of course the more safe and lawful solution is to simply organize a boycott. But if the boycott fails, stealing would be a very effective addendum strategy.