SANDY HOOK: Newtown, CT—“School Shooting”: December 14, 2012

Discussing the most relevant "sequels" or "reminders" of 9/11. The so-called "War On Terror" is a global scam finalized to manipulate this world's population with crass fear-mongering tactics designed to scare you shitless.
Ahatmose
Banned

Re: SANDY HOOK Newtown,Ct School Shooting 14 dec 2012

Unread post by Ahatmose »

omaxsteve wrote:Guess which book made it onto the "Movers and Shakers" list :

http://bookstowatch.blogspot.ca/2012/12 ... -foal.html

on December 19th it ranked 3,456 on December 20th 383rd on the list. An amazing 800% increase in sales in ONE day. less than a week after her child died, Mrs Lewis was pretty much doing a book tour.

Funny that there are more than 70 reviews on Amazon but not a single review on books.google.com
Anyway it seems as if the book was published in 2009 by Booksurge LLC.

Pathetic.

Regards,

Steve O.
Are you sure because here is the latest number ... Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #91,762 in Books
Ahatmose
Banned

DIVORCE PAPERS FOUND

Hi all I have no idea who found these or where but here is proof positive one would have to concede that there were indeed two Lanza children. This document would be tough to fake.

Here is one of about 26 pages ...

I can post more if anyone wants them.

However it seems to me we have seen another version of this and there was only one child listed ... although this one looks authentic.

Weird
Ahatmose
Banned

Divorce papers can be downloaded here ... http://www.scribd.com/doc/117174624/2687-001

omaxsteve
Banned

Unread post by omaxsteve »

Ahatmose wrote:
omaxsteve wrote:Guess which book made it onto the "Movers and Shakers" list :

http://bookstowatch.blogspot.ca/2012/12 ... -foal.html

on December 19th it ranked 3,456 on December 20th 383rd on the list. An amazing 800% increase in sales in ONE day. less than a week after her child died, Mrs Lewis was pretty much doing a book tour.

Funny that there are more than 70 reviews on Amazon but not a single review on books.google.com
Anyway it seems as if the book was published in 2009 by Booksurge LLC.

Pathetic.

Regards,

Steve O.
Are you sure because here is the latest number ... Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #91,762 in Books
What do you mean ,, by asking if I am sure? The link to the url is right on the page. It seems like the success of the book was just fleeting, my guess is that Mrs . Lewis and her book were showcased on some national media show and many people purchased her book to "honour" her murdered sim child.

regards,

Steve O.
Ahatmose
Banned

What do you mean ,, by asking if I am sure? The link to the url is right on the page. It seems like the success of the book was just fleeting, my guess is that Mrs . Lewis and her book were showcased on some national media show and many people purchased her book to "honour" her murdered sim child.

regards,

Steve O.
Ok it is gone ... I have managed to knock that chip on your shoulder off ... Honestly can't believe the hostile tone of the posters on this site ...
anonjedi2

Unread post by anonjedi2 »

Ahatmose wrote:DIVORCE PAPERS FOUND

Hi all I have no idea who found these or where but here is proof positive one would have to concede that there were indeed two Lanza children. This document would be tough to fake.

However it seems to me we have seen another version of this and there was only one child listed ... although this one looks authentic.

Weird
Where did u find these?
Wings

Unread post by Wings »

Weird

Seems odd there would be a delineated 'box' into which two children's names may be written.

How many Divorcing Coupled have "two" children? Vis-a-vie, more than two?

Why would the form have that format? And what does the Court do, when there are three or more children?

Anyway, forging an original Document of that kind would not ve very difficult.
Forging a copy based on an image of an original, far easier yet.
Lazlo

Unread post by Lazlo »

Wings wrote:

Weird

Seems odd there would be a deliniated 'box' into which two children's names may be written.

How many Divorcing Coupled have "two" children? Vis-a-vie, more than two?

Why would the form have that format? And what does the Court do, when there are three or more children?

Anyway, forging an original Document of that kind would not ve very difficult.
Forging a copy based on an image of an original, far easier yet.

Connecticut Superior Court

You can do a data base search on name or docket number. The docket number is 8 digits and I couldn't find that so I searched on the name Peter Lanza and got a hit. What you are looking for is FA, or Family Court:

http://www.jud.ct(dot)gov/external/super/ Sorry for the inconvenience but I have a personal policy of never "hot-linking" to da man.
blindedbyscience
Banned

Unread post by blindedbyscience »

Weird
Thanks for the info on the reported date of birth for Ryan J Lanza. I have now confirmed that there is NO RECORD OF HIS BIRTH ANYWHERE IN THIS COUNTRY. :lol:
HonestlyNow

Unread post by HonestlyNow »

omaxsteve
Banned

Unread post by omaxsteve »

This is what the original form looks like:

http://www.jud.ct.gov/webforms/forms/fm177.pdf

There is a box with five lines available for childrens names.
The copy of the form posted above has been altered, and more important the second page which indicates which parent is to get custody of the child(ren) and the visitation rights has been (purposely?) omitted.

***** Sorry, the link to the form provided byby Ahatmose on February 2nd, 2013, 12:46 pm

Divorce papers can be downloaded here ... http://www.scribd.com/doc/117174624/2687-001

does contain the balance of the form ,and does seem to provide evidence that there were two children)

regards,

Steve O.
Last edited by omaxsteve on Sat Feb 02, 2013 5:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

This document would be tough to fake.
My ass.
anonjedi2

NY Times interviews first responders:

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/01/29/nyreg ... ted=1&_r=3&

Of course none of it makes any sense. There's so much BS in this article but I'll just point out the whopper:

“You saw them lifeless, laying down,” Officer Penna recalled. “For a split second, your mind says could this be a mock crime scene, could this be fake, but in the next split second, you’re saying, there is no way. This is real.” :rolleyes:
anonjedi2

I don't think anyone has posted this yet and I'm not sure what to make of the website either way but perhaps worth discussing. I'm currently looking at the Calendar section:

http://newtown.sandyhook.schooldesk.net/
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

For goodness sakes, can people please stop just posting every single thing about the SANDY HOOK hoax? Let's show a little more restraint than the Internet at large and post some thoughtful critiques.

Posting a black and white document or a website and saying, "I am fascinated by this" does not constitute the purpose of our site.

And please tell me - no wait don't tell me, this is rhetorical - in what way is a text document difficult to fake or an indication of anything when the government controls the entire fucking media and injects hundreds of fake pictures into any given PsyOp to invent personages whole cloth? Why do we keep returning to people finders, government web sites, birth or death or a hundred other "certificates", and/or digital online records and claim this is "evidence"? Have we got Stockholm Syndrome?! Aye aye aye!