Nico Haupt and other original "no-planers"

How the controlled opposition was designed to be part of the 9/11 hoax
Maat

Re: Nico Haupt and other original "no-planers"

Unread post by Maat »

simonshack wrote:
Maat wrote: Thing ................. Itself
Maat,

Wouldn't "the finger-giving Thing" actually be the hand-some Webfairy, aka Rosalee Grab-le? :P

Absolutely first class and superbly meaningful horror-montage, Maat!
My favorite is 'Ace Wednesday'! :lol: :wub:
Oh yes! Excellent casting suggestion for the hand-some Ms Grab-le, Simon :lol: — especially with its penchant for melodramatic gestures :rolleyes:

But, given Webfairy's apparent affinity for belfries...

ImageYT vid-2009

being a stand-in for Laughton's Quasimodo seems more fitting ^_^ :

Damn, these characters really are creepy parodies beyond belief! :wacko: I hadn't paid any attention to them after first encountering Paula Gloria's painfully pseudo-amateur "community TV" goon show on YT back in '09, when I was immediately repelled by her saccharine posturing and smarmy ramblings — so I just dismissed her and the rest of that kooky crowd as self-promoting posers, weirdos and half-arsed "activists".

Of course, after discovering September Clues' total media exposé it became abundantly clear what their real purpose was all along. <_< Having just checked up on them again, I see they haven't gone away either — just changed gears.

The Webfairy bat gives Paula 'Grandmama' an interview from a New York gutter (2010) — and poses in her bag lady outfit for PG's clumsy camera work (2007—uploaded 2012):

http://youtu.be/a05l0rgeDrY _______________________________________________________________________________________________ http://youtu.be/2d0hCMlsz4o

Fascinating creep show, if anyone can stand it. The over-played affectations are too nauseating for me to take, but I'd recommend that newcomers take a look to see what we're talking about (and why any association with that lot is anathema to us).
groovygoolie
Banned

Unread post by groovygoolie »

Nicco haupt is not a shill, he was being disrespected by the opportunist that were climbing on board the conspiracy theory gravy train early.
They used Nicco Haupt for what they wanted and threw him away like trash.
He made a comment about being homeless, during a video clip in which he engaged, with some of Alex Jones people.
Nicco was out in the streets talking to people and of course he became a target of the corrupt forces that destroy lives here in America.
He is lucky he got away without some false charge meant to dissuade him from any continuation of his effort.
when you present yourself physically you may be a greater target of those that are on the lookout for such things.
Being on the internet, or in some country, America has little concern for, your safe and sound.
I used to promote SC and talk to people about the 911 incident on my time, for no reward except harassment and violent threats, and for what?
The least you can do is not talk bad about someone you haven't even met or has not given justification for such.
Considering harassment and or persecution which may not be obvious as well.
I myself have e-mail communicated with Nicco.
Also, I will say, I am a large portion all of what this global, corruption is all about, I am a political Prisoner, in the same state as hoi polloi calls home.
All the big boys know me. Most of my life has been destroyed for the sole purpose of the corrupt system keeping power.
Not likely any of you would assist me, in or out of these matters either.
Unless I can be helped through the great words you post online.
It is quite possible that's what this site is all about in reality.
The presence of truth, with lies and destructive comments carefully placed.
If I try and get attention to my plight which, both has Merritt and substance, yet infringes on the glory of someone with a higher level education, I must be rejected.
my kingdom for a pat on the head,
Obviously, no one without a higher level education could possibly be the the inspiration for such corrupt acts. Why that's absurd. (sarcasm).
You aren't anyone unless to buy your worth from the academic community.
A person that has been denied education and opportunity as well as been tortured and persecuted for many years is feared above all?
P.S. I believe I mentioned the coincidences between me and 911 to Simon, oddly enough with no interest to speak of. Example, Shanksville was home of the Vikings, the twin towers, (Minnesota) there are some key numbers also, 521, which was my homemade copy right number, which I placed on a document I wrote that became well known. The names of the streets and other details made up other references to personal incidences which they used to destroy my life. on and on.
But no need to know why they do things or for what purpose, when you can spend forever figuring out how they did it.
It is a life long learning experience that way.
At least you still have a few other people to call nutters, but nicco is off the list imo.
Please excuse my lack of grammatical skills, they stopped educating me at a very early age.
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

groovygoolie wrote:Nicco haupt is not a shill, he was being disrespected by the opportunist that were climbing on board the conspiracy theory gravy train early.
They used Nicco Haupt for what they wanted and threw him away like trash.
He made a comment about being homeless, during a video clip in which he engaged, with some of Alex Jones people.
Nicco was out in the streets talking to people and of course he became a target of the corrupt forces that destroy lives here in America.
He is lucky he got away without some false charge meant to dissuade him from any continuation of his effort.
when you present yourself physically you may be a greater target of those that are on the lookout for such things.
Being on the internet, or in some country, America has little concern for, your safe and sound.
I used to promote SC and talk to people about the 911 incident on my time, for no reward except harassment and violent threats, and for what?
The least you can do is not talk bad about someone you haven't even met or has not given justification for such.
Considering harassment and or persecution which may not be obvious as well.
I myself have e-mail communicated with Nicco.
Also, I will say, I am a large portion all of what this global, corruption is all about, I am a political Prisoner, in the same state as hoi polloi calls home.
All the big boys know me. Most of my life has been destroyed for the sole purpose of the corrupt system keeping power.
Not likely any of you would assist me, in or out of these matters either.
Unless I can be helped through the great words you post online.
If I try and get attention to my plight which, both has Merritt and substance, yet infringes on the glory of someone with a higher level education, I must be rejected.
my kingdom for a pat on the head,
Obviously, no one without a higher level education could possibly be the the inspiration for such corrupt acts. Why that's absurd. (sarcasm).
You aren't anyone unless to buy your worth from the academic community.
A person that has been denied education and opportunity as well as been tortured and persecuted for many years is feared above all?
P.S. I believe I mentioned the coincidences between me and 911 to Simon, oddly enough with no interest to speak of. Example, Shanksville was home of the Vikings, the twin towers, (Minnesota) there are some key numbers also, 521, which was my homemade copy right number, which I placed on a document I wrote that became well known. The names of the streets and other details made up other references to personal incidences which they used to destroy my life. on and on.
But no need to know why they do things or for what purpose, when you can spend forever figuring out how they did it.
It is a life long learning experience that way.
At least you still have a few other people to call nutters, but nicco is off the list imo.
Please excuse my lack of grammatical skills, they stopped educating me at a very early age.
Unedited meaningless gibberish. Or a quite badly programmed bot.
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

groovygoolie wrote:Nicco haupt is not a shill, he was being disrespected by the opportunist that were climbing on board the conspiracy theory gravy train early. They used Nicco Haupt for what they wanted and threw him away like trash.
Bullshit. He is designed to play that drama out. Haven't you noticed he doesn't actually have anything real to say about the fakery? Haven't you noticed he liberally mixes fabrications (like Simon and I are the same person) with potentially red-herring leads (In-Q-Tel) with outright bullshit (Judy Wood space beams)? He's not just a "useful idiot". He carefully and deftly avoids real questions. He attacks people's critical thinking and claims he alone has it all figured out. He and his cohorts (and now you) claim everyone must listen to him or they are his abusers and captors. It's completely psychotic.

groovygoolie wrote:Unless I can be helped through the great words you post online.
No, sorry to disappoint your bloated ego, but this site does not solely exist to destroy your life. Unless Simon, Maat and nonhocapito are secretly plotting against you behind my back.

As for truth and lies carefully mixed into a deadly cocktail, you are describing exactly what Nico does to questions about 9/11. Not us. Except add to his wild ramblings an emotionally manipulative adult baby self-victimization complex which he subjects everyone to like a psychopathic torturer of others' feelings. You think he's legitimately a reckless psycho rather than merely playing one?

Well a fat lot of difference that makes. Either way, this site has no time to spend diving into the abyss of a user name's ability to pity and parade itself as the centerpiece of the world's drama. Let alone two of you. Why are you even claiming to be posting on a research forum for personal and/or political assistance? Did anyone ask you to do anything you claim you did?

Get real help. From people, in person.

You're banned for your sake and ours, and so you can find some time to do so.

Right. Nice subliminal shit. Your post has a lot of "[9/11 Hotel] Merri[o]tt" because you don't know "grammar".
Maat

Unread post by Maat »

Thank you, Hoi!

That self-absorbed whine also confirms it has not read or learned anything since its first post here on January 3rd, 2010 — which actually included an admin warning for the same type of trolling: http://www.cluesforum.info/viewtopic.ph ... 5#p1046175
hoi.polloi

Ish, that first post he made is nasty. Not explaining what he means by being "political prisoner" who can freely wander around? Accusing me of being protected because of "connections" when I am spending holidays with my family?

WTF? We should have banned it earlier, but I guess we were more concerned about public profile and appearing tolerant of trolls then.
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

Judging by the gibberish, I would hazard a guess that you just banned Nico Haupt. :rolleyes:
Seneca

Unread post by Seneca »

I think I finally understand why the theory of Judy Wood (Evidence of Directed Free-energy Technology) is so attractive to some people. Not because of its explanatory value. But because it finally "proves" that free energy technology exists on a large sale. So the destruction of the towers on 9/11 becomes a symbol of hope. Hope that one day they can use this technology to solve their problems. Especially if they believe in climate change and/or peak oil. Clever girl.
Selene
Banned

Unread post by Selene »

Seneca wrote:I think I finally understand why the theory of Judy Wood (Evidence of Directed Free-energy Technology) is so attractive to some people. Not because of its explanatory value. But because it finally "proves" that free energy technology exists on a large sale. So the destruction of the towers on 9/11 becomes a symbol of hope. Hope that one day they can use this technology to solve their problems. Especially if they believe in climate change and/or peak oil. Clever girl.
Hi Seneca,

before I was convinced ALL the video footage of 9/11 is fakery, Judy Woods and Dimitri Khazenovs explanations made the most sense. Because of the science.

Free energy was not at all my motivation.

All in all, I do not agree to call all these 9/11 truthers "fake" or "misinformed" or so. They all work together with us on the same cause; exposing the lies the governments tell us to believe to be true. They are a force out there, outside of this forum. They help to spread the message (even if the message is not exactly the same).

Calling these people shills or trolls does not help our cause at all. It only creates friction amongst the awoken.

In a cynical way thought; exactly what the Powers In Place want; let them fight amongst themselves.

Join forces, spread messages and expose the media lies, is the way to go. If that is based on good science but fake images (Judy Wood), that's fine. If people do not accept Simon Shacks September Clues but still see the impossibility of planes, fine as well.

Let's not fight against other exposers and truthers. We are already too few!

Justa bella quibus necessaria
Wars are just to those to whom they are necessary
Edmund Burke (1790)
hoi.polloi

I love the message, oh moony one. Truly worthy of a goddess namesake.

But you said ...
If that is based on good science but fake images (Judy Wood), that's fine.
... and you should know Judy Wood's media is not good science, nor based on any good scientific practice at all! I'm surprised you cannot see this. Are you only pretending to understand Simon's work?
Seneca

Unread post by Seneca »

Selene wrote: Free energy was not at all my motivation.
I didn't mean it as a conscious choice or conscious motivation. I am just saying some people are (unconsciously) more inclined to believe something because it gives them hope.
Selene wrote:They help to spread the message (even if the message is not exactly the same).
Sounds contradictory.
Selene wrote: If that is based on good science but fake images (Judy Wood), that's fine.
Can you explain why you think this is good science? Has she given any other evidence beside the faked images? Has she done any experiments that prove her theory? Does her science help you to explain any phenomena besides the faked images? NASA at least pretends to do that.
Selene wrote: Justa bella quibus necessaria
Wars are just to those to whom they are necessary
Edmund Burke (1790)
So you compare exposing shills to starting wars???
Even if shills could help some people to wake up to some higher truth, us exposing them here does not prevent that in any way, so what is your problem?
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

Selene,

As far as I know, in real wars the most insidious enemies are the ones you harbor within your own ranks. In real wars, such vermins are called 'traitors' and, once exposed, get hanged on the spot. Of course, we (at Cluesforum) do not - and cannot - do that. All we can do is alert honest people to stay well clear of them.
bostonterrierowner

Unread post by bostonterrierowner »

Selene wrote:[Join forces, spread messages and expose the media lies, is the way to go. If that is based on good science but fake images (Judy Wood), that's fine. If people do not accept Simon Shacks September Clues but still see the impossibility of planes, fine as well.

Who the fuck are "we" ?

How can any entity deliberately spreading lies in order to brand all free thinking people as mentaly unstable lunatics be considered a "truther" ?
"good science but fake images" WTF ? !

Are you a real person or an algo ? I do not feel comfortably saying to the machine "bend over backwards and fuck yourself" .
Selene
Banned

Unread post by Selene »

simonshack wrote:Selene,

As far as I know, in real wars the most insidious enemies are the ones you harbor within your own ranks. In real wars, such vermins are called 'traitors' and, once exposed, get hanged on the spot. Of course, we (at Cluesforum) do not - and cannot - do that. All we can do is alert honest people to stay well clear of them.
Yes, Simon, but I don't see them as "traitors".

To take your analogy with wars; does it help to fight the nazis/fascists in WWII if you also fight against communists who are fighting the same enemy? I consider communism as deadly and unpleasant as nazism/fascism, but if a communist is battling next to me, I will not point my gun at him/her.

There's another point and that is independence. I guess we here are all independent and thus do not have obligations nor bosses.

That is not true for many others, they are involved in "the system". That does make a difference. Throwing away your complete career in search for the truth is a big big step. I cannot expect other people to make that choice. We all have to eat and feed our children, right?

On top of that; admitting you have been wrong all that time and changing your world view so drastically takes courage and will bring a lot of enemies and people who ridicule you. Now, the strength of Cluesforum is that that is not relevant. But in the real world, it takes a hell of a lot of balls to maintain the view that e.g. the Atomic Bomb is fake.

Again, judging other people on the basis of their choices, while they are exposing parts of the truths and waking a lot of people up against the established world views, is not my thing.
Selene
Banned

Unread post by Selene »

bostonterrierowner wrote:
Selene wrote:[Join forces, spread messages and expose the media lies, is the way to go. If that is based on good science but fake images (Judy Wood), that's fine. If people do not accept Simon Shacks September Clues but still see the impossibility of planes, fine as well.

Who the fuck are "we" ?
I would say that "we" are the people standing up against the establishment, the Elites, some people (not me) call them NWO, Illuminati, whatever, they, the perpetrators of these hoaxes. Do you see it differently then?
How can any entity deliberately spreading lies in order to brand all free thinking people as mentaly unstable lunatics be considered a "truther" ?
Who does "deliberately spread lies" and "brand all free thinking people as mentally unstable lunatics"?
"good science but fake images" WTF ? !
Yes, focusing on the video footage we all have seen on the "collapse" of the WTC towers, those images are fake. Simon showed that very convincingly in his September Clues video. But if you don't know that (or maybe even don't want to know), you build a scientific hypothesis on fake images. That does not discredit the hypothesis in itself.
Are you a real person or an algo ?
Of course I am a real person, see my intro on the forum, what is an algo? I am still quite new to the terminology, the word "shill" is also something I learnt here.
I do not feel comfortably saying to the machine "bend over backwards and fuck yourself" .
That's what you try to tell me? If so, why so agressive? :blink: