Kenya Nairobi Westgate Mall Shooting

Discussing the most relevant "sequels" or "reminders" of 9/11. The so-called "War On Terror" is a global scam finalized to manipulate this world's population with crass fear-mongering tactics designed to scare you shitless.
MrSinclair

Re: Kenya Nairobi Westgate Mall Shooting

Unread post by MrSinclair »

"Trainee", that is hilarious. I guess only the experienced fakers get to play a corpse in this game...
Haze

Unread post by Haze »

We need to note that Samantha " White Widow " Lewthwaite was married to Jermaine Lindsay; wich was one of the London 7/7 Bombers !
And more exactly the man who bombed this " well known BUS " ( on this forum ) :

So, we can conclude that there are only two variants : the two stories are true .... or aren't !

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/uk-wo ... ow-2294491
MrSinclair

Conveniently, the mall has experienced a collapse of several floors, assuming even one word of this dumb story is true. In this case it is likely it did although by design. It seems entirely likely that this building was already slated for destruction, maybe due to shoddy construction. We've seen with WTC, Sandy Hook and probably others that building demolition is a familiar theme...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... h-day.html
Mercurial

Unread post by Mercurial »

This is surely overreach even by their standards:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... ation.html
Kenya mall terrorists 'burnt victims' faces and cut off their hands to prevent identification' as reports emerge of woman hostage being sexually abused at gunpoint

- Militants piled bodies up by main door to slow progress of rescue teams
- Woman 'shot in shoulder and sexually assaulted in front of young hostages'
- Witness says adults acted like 'animals' by climbing on children to escape
- Kamal Kaur was hosting cookery competition for 33 children at mall
- Her own daughter and son were injured in Nairobi attack on Saturday
- Up to three American teenagers and one British person among terrorists
Why the hell would the terrorists care to prevent identification of victims?

Love the shoehorning in of the 33 there - odd detail to be so specific on...
... but hang on, our celebrity cook is not quite sure - "Mrs Kaur told BBC News in an emotional interview: 'I had about 30 to 33 kids with me.'"
I swear they put that shit in just to drive us crazy.

This is a pretty fair analysis you might find amusing (featuring quite a few images already included on this thread):

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_dBrjnrMDTU
datspot

Unread post by datspot »

Can anyone explain the significance of the phone-in-hand which seems to be happening more and more with each staged event? We saw it in Sandy Hook, Boston and now Kenya.... "Victims" making sure we get a snap shot of them holding their phone.
lux

Unread post by lux »

^ It may be how they direct their actors in various locations within the set, i.e., via cell phones.
datspot

Unread post by datspot »

lux wrote:^ It may be how they direct their actors in various locations within the set, i.e., via cell phones.
Yep, I get that they need to communicate with cast and crew. But when it comes time for the Red Carpet Photo Op, most of us put our phone back in our pocket.
Mickey

Unread post by Mickey »

This is getting crazier. For the first time, I am watching an actor on a forum I have been a member on for about 9 years now. I am talking about Flyertalk, a very popular forum for frequent travelers, although I can't say I have even read this guy before.

Flyertalk (FT) is a very thriving community by the way. About 1.2 million daily page views from around the world and the community is very connected in real life. I have myself attended some community get togethers from time to time (called DOs in FT). Basically a social networking site but has a touch of realism to it unlike other mass media. It is fascinating to me that they are now using Flyertalk.

Will save the boring parts and just highlight the relevant ones here ...

httx://www.flyertalk.com/forum/omni-pr/1505136 ... er-12.html
I can confirm they didn't ask our religion before they shot us.

Thanks for the PMs. I will go into surgery later today. Good prognosis. Wife still missing.
Are you kidding me!!!

httx://www.flyertalk.com/forum/omni-pr/1505136 ... der-4.html
Dovster
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: Bates Motel Plat
Quote:
Originally Posted by typical View Post
Thank you all. I will give more updates when i am able and it is appropriate. For now, please do know I am humbled and grateful for your words.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Showbizguru View Post
Are you in a position to give us news on your wife ?
Yesterday, it was reported that the Kenyan government had asked (ordered?) everyone in the country not to post anything on social media about what was happening at the mall.

Given that, I would respect typical's decision and not press him in any way to post before he feels completely comfortable doing so.

And before you could say anything on this thread, here is a gentle reminder (2 posts down on same page) ....
Mary2e
FlyerTalk Evangelist, Ambassador: Hyatt Gold Passport

Programs: Hyatt Diamond, Fairmont Lifetime Plat, UA Silver, dirt elsewhere
ALL -

I know this is P/R and some people will post just to get a rise out of others...

But this thread is different. One of our own is involved, hurt, and has a missing wife.

Let's just let this one go and concentrate on sending good thoughts/vibes to Typical and his family.

and here is the flop card ... httx://www.flyertalk.com/forum/omni-pr/1505136 ... der-6.html
typical

Programs: EK Gold, SV Gold, BA Gold, A3 Gold, BD RIP, VN Plat, SPG Plat
Thank you all again, especially Dovster and Mary

My wife unfortunately did not make it.

I will take time to heal and mourn. Thanks to you all again -dhuey, you are right, the family spirit here is incredible.
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

I wouldn't be in the least surprised that a minor network is infiltrated. The smaller the better.

They do Facebook for its accessibility and random insignificant chat/post areas for believability. If there is anywhere on a site where they can enter data via keyboard, what's to lose for them? Of course there are paid shills infesting every nook and cranny of the Internet. They're probably posting in digital guest books on small town golf course web sites that are nothing but animated GIF clip art and some Comic Sans font text, knowing it's an information landmine just waiting for someone to stumble into and subconsciously absorb as "more evidence" a PsyOp is real. There must be a reason for the bots/AI as well; it's probably another one of their ongoing inhumane experiments done without permission from the experimentees.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

Good grief...

Another double facepalm moment ImageImage

Pregnant Harvard grad killed in Kenyan terror attacks just two weeks from giving birth
'Elif was brilliant, dedicated, and deeply admired by her colleagues, who will miss her terribly,' the Clinton family said in a release.

"The 33-year-old Harvard Elif Yavuz in an undated photo with President Bill Clinton
before the young scholar and humanitarian was killed with her boyfriend in the Kenya mall shootings:"
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/world/p ... -1.1464656

And it gets 'better'... :rolleyes:

33-year-old Elif Yavuz was reportedly married with 33-year-old Ross Langdon:

"Langdon was a star in his own right. A native of Tasmania, the 33-year-old had designed an AIDS hospital in Kenya and delivered a speech on sustainable architecture for the popular TED Talks series. He had plans for a new $35 million museum."

...and furthermore:

"Yavuz and Langdon were a pair of rising stars among the humanitarian workers and researchers in the region. Langdon was an award-winning architect who sought out projects that could make a difference. Yavuz was focused on fighting disease."

"Yavuz taught Ugandan children the "Thriller" dance from the Michael Jackson video in the few hours she wasn't working on malaria prevention. She and Cohen searched for ways to make sure patients stayed with treatment programs, and she designed her own project around using mosquito nets to prevent infection."

But Elif Yavuz is not the only young, pretty, just-married and pregnant poster-girl of this last insane psyop.

Ruhila Adatia Sood:

As the story goes, the recently married and six-month pregnant popular TV/Radio personality ("with a gift for making people smile") Ruhila Adatia-Sood, "was in the rooftop car park of the Westgate shopping centre where she was part of a team hosting a cooking competition for children at the time of the attack. She was married to Ketan Sood, who worked for USAid in Nairobi."

Read more on this BBC page - listing more "victims of the Kenya attack"... if you can muster it:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-24195845

An this is supposedly the very same "Ruhila Adatia" (second from left) of the 'English Team' of Nairobi's Citizen TV...
http://www.nairobiwire.com/2013/03/the- ... tures.html

Interesting page featuring "Ruhila" and her sisters "Pinky" and "Shina". You're probably thinking the same as I - so I won't comment on this:
Image___Image
Captions of above two images:
IMAGE 1: "Shina, Pinky,Farah,Ruhila and niece Serena". IMAGE2: "Shina,Ruhila,Pinky and her nieces Maiden and Paris."
http://www.the-star.co.ke/news/article- ... isters-and

Anyways, at least some folks still do the effort to search for relevant information :
http://kaperville.com/westgate-shopping ... de-center/
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

They're rolling out the Clinton Global Initiative on this one. Why do so many "victims" have extended cheeks?

Digital putty, badly constructed face, joins running vertically.

Are these incidents tied to "Foreign Bank Loans" and "Aid", I wonder.
SmokingGunII

Unread post by SmokingGunII »

Not sure if this has been posted yet, but my first thought when this "Terrorist act" surfaced was "Who owns the mall?"

My reasoning is that any fake Terrorist event has to be in a controlled environment to enable the hoax to be pulled off. In this case, I discovered with a simple search of the Web that the Mall is Isreali owned.

http://www.haaretz.com/news/world/1.548088

Mossad Psyop?
Flabbergasted
Administrator

Unread post by Flabbergasted »

Another one with crazy shadows:

As lux said in the thread on the Chicago Park shooting:
Normally, lighting from multiple light sources produces either -
- multiple shadows in multiple directions
- no shadows (light from one side illuminates and dispels shadows from the other side)
- single shadows (light from one side is much stronger and overpowers light from the other side)

But, different objects casting single shadows in different directions as in the photo above is something else again. It's not impossible but it would require tightly focused lights and careful positioning to prevent each from interfering with the other and there would be no point to it. It's certainly not any sort of standard theatrical lighting technique.
http://cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?f= ... 4#p2387296
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

Just look towards the legs of the females for fine examples of seriously bad cut and paste jobs!

USAID hasn't reached the Kenyan computer skills arena.

MrSinclair

They might have figured out that it is cheaper and easier to fake events in third wold countries. Even better as Simon pointed out any Americans or Europeans who get "killed" there can easily be cast as great humanitarians connected to great institutions doing wonderful things for everybody. Not like the sordid lot here casting aspersions on these fine heroic vic-sims and making fun of their selfless do-gooder cut and pasted legs and noble fat photoshop cheeks. Have you ever spent the day rescuing extras coated in fake blood from an Isreali owned mall in Kenya? Do you know how hard that is? You all make me sick... :angry: ( ;) )