"New" Never before seen footage of 9/11

It has taken less than 10 years to pry open the can of worms enshrouding the pathetic 9/11 scam. The central role of the major newsmedia corporations to pull off this sordid "terror" simulation has now been comprehensively exposed. Before joining this forum, please get familiar with the research at: http://www.septemberclues.org
fast67vellen2o

"New" Never before seen footage of 9/11

Unread post by fast67vellen2o »

This came across my "news" feed yesterday. I also saw a quick segment mentioned on the TV but I never watched it. I haven't seen this mentioned here yet so he you go.

http://www.policymic.com/articles/64839 ... you-chills
RogerSmith

Re: "New" Never before seen footage of 9/11

Unread post by RogerSmith »

I like how as soon as it begins, there's someone yelling "It's terrorist attacks! Go Home!"

Good to know there was such an expert on scene informing everyone what's going on.

This video seems to suffer no differently than any other "shocking!! amateur footage" of the 9/11 terrible animation attacks.

At 1:30 peds walk around aimlessly, a bit after that, "The whole building!" oh really?

"I never thought the building would collapse"

At 5:50, I don't even... inside job? Driving and shooting? What? This isn't even coherent.
lux

Unread post by lux »

The blurb says the footage will give me chills. It didn't.

But, I did like this:
It's unclear as to whether or not the footage was compiled using various cameras, or how any of this footage was even acquired.
:blink:
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

Oh my goodness...

How anyone can say - in September 2013 - that this is "never-seen-before-footage of 9/11" is not just ridiculous: It's just another bare-faced lie.

These clips were all released around 2010 - at the time when NIST were supposedly (get this!) 'forced by a FOIA act submitted by the ABC TV network to release all of their hidden footage of the day"... Imagine that, folks: ABC TV playing the righteous, 9/11 truth-seekers! :rolleyes:

An old post of mine about this inane ABC / NIST dog-and-pony show: http://www.cluesforum.info/viewtopic.ph ... 5#p2371825

As it is, I am - and have been for over three years now - fully familiar with each and every frame of this supposedly "new 9/11 video".

Poor Americans - surrounded by an army of deceivers and liars. When will this ever stop?
The_Thinker

Unread post by The_Thinker »

At around 1.25 into the video, just after the shot of someone "buying more film", a large bunch of people seem to be walking very slowly across a street towards the camera, and are facing away from the towers, just in time for the 'second strike' to happen and they all whip around in a 180 to look at the towers. This shot seems remarkably strange to me for a few reasons. Why aren't more of these 'people' looking at the towers anyway? Where are they going? This is early in the day, and they are quite far from the WTC. I guess that breakfast meeting won't conduct itself? Maybe it's true what they say about NYC never stopping, and these guys were just itching to get back to their boring desk jobs. "Just a plane crashing into the WTC. Nothing to see here."

It seems to me this shot is to reinforce the 'reality' of the impacts, and the idea that many people were around to see the direct aftermath; and also to strengthen the narrative that this was a completely surprise event. This shot really does remind me of someone saying "BOO!" Even on the surface, it just seems very comic and stage-managed.
The_Thinker

Unread post by The_Thinker »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34DzERSAR34

Are people here familiar with this video? It's called 'Inside WTC 7 during 9/11 attacks'. I hadn't seen the "footage" contained before. It has some "interesting" moments at least, and yet again like most videos of this sort hammers home the 'planes' myth and others. Just wondering what others make of it.
simonshack
Administrator

The_Thinker wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34DzERSAR34

Are people here familiar with this video? It's called 'Inside WTC 7 during 9/11 attacks'.
Dear Thinker,

Yes - I'd guess all of the longtime 9/11 researchers here are quite familiar with this lame, obviously phony and staged "WTC7 video". See, what I'd like you to realize - firstly and foremostly - is that these "9/11 videos" were in all likelihood shot anywhere but at the WTC. If you think that's impossible, think again - and remember all of the HollywooL disaster movies you've seen in your lifetime. You don't really think the catastrophic scenes featured in movies such as "Armageddon (1998) or "Independence Day" (1996) were ACTUALLY shot in the streets of NYC / Manhattan, do you?

For instance, Oliver Stone is on record saying that his post-9/11 (crap) movie "WORLD TRADE CENTER" was shot somewhere in Los Angeles, where they had 'faithfully reconstructed' the entire Ground Zero area - rubble and all. Don't believe me? Read and view all about it here: http://www.cluesforum.info/viewtopic.ph ... 0#p2349190

The funny thing about all this phony 9/11 imagery is that it often mixes shitty, low-resolution imagery with some astounding, highly professional cinematic camera movements which Stanley Kubrick would be proud of. Just consider the following:

In this screenshot grabbed from the "Inside WTC7" video you posted, we see the cameraman running behind a firefighter, with what looks like one of those old Betacam professional TV cameras. Those cameras were dreadfully bulky bitches to handle and carry around, I can tell you (yes, I once wrestled with one of those heavy monsters - and my neck was in pain for weeks after...)

Well, now just imagine passing through this narrow glass door - holding that camera on your shoulder - as seen in this short clip, taken from about 4:15 into that "Inside the WTC7" video:

As I see it, there are only two ways to explain this amazingly smooth / impeccably steady shot:

1. The cameraman was a skinny, superhuman fellow who deserves a place in Hollywool's hall of fame.
2. The shot is the result of some studio wizardry - as regularly employed by Hollywool producers.

You decide. <_<
Heiwa
Banned

Unread post by Heiwa »

The camera (+ man?) smoothly moving up and down the not working escalators is also quite a feature. Like the lit up windows in the otherwise dark, no electricity building, adding effects. I agree with Simon - it is 100% Hollywood props.
Flabbergasted
Administrator

Unread post by Flabbergasted »

Despite the piss-poor resolution and the inexplicable "war-zone" damage inside the building, some of the indoor scenery in the WTC7 video is pretty convincing at first sight, but the outdoor scenery is dreadful and playstation-like.

RogerSmith

Unread post by RogerSmith »

That looks like the Silent Hill prototype.
cooler1021

Unread post by cooler1021 »

Just came across this video yesterday. New footage after more than 20 years :lol: Just a Hezarkhani clone video, hilarious.

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o6t31R4tI10
simonshack
Administrator

cooler1021 wrote: Tue Mar 01, 2022 2:51 pm Just came across this video yesterday. New footage after more than 20 years :lol: Just a Hezarkhani clone video, hilarious.
Oh my gosh - they really, really suck at putting together those audio tracks. They STILL haven't learned how to make a credible audio track! :lol:
pov603

Unread post by pov603 »

Yes, the plane at 2:10 into the vid is terrifying!
roastrunner

Unread post by roastrunner »

At 1:50 the camera is facing away from the north tower towards the crowd and sky behind the cameraman. The smoke trail in the sky helps establish the position of things. There is no plane in sight. Without any edits, the camera swings back to the smoldering tower, then pans around slowly and HOLY HELL! A 767 is in the air out of nowhere cruising at 500 mph towards the south tower. How lucky he caught it. A ghost ship!

Between 1:50 and 1:52 the camera was pointing almost exactly where the plane would have been, given its trajectory and speed we see 13 seconds later at 2:05

Also after the plane shows up there is only one voice from the jittery crowd of onlookers that mentions anything about an airplane. All the other noise is like 'omg' and 'what's happening'. But this one fellow has a voice that sounds dubbed in, and he says, of all things, "it was a united airplane that just crashed right into it". That's the only audio mention of a plane in this thing that I heard. Really weird. In such a moment would one calmly note that it was a united airlines airplane? Maybe only if you'd shorted their stock the previous week

Also also, you'd think the owner of this video would have sold this baby for a few bucks at some point instead of saying "I shared it on youtube but didn't know i had it set to private for 20 years".
Macaria

Unread post by Macaria »

cooler1021 wrote: Tue Mar 01, 2022 2:51 pm Just came across this video yesterday. New footage after more than 20 years :lol: Just a Hezarkhani clone video, hilarious.
Note that the colours in the linked bystander video are 100 times better than the "live" footage taken by the five major networks. The sky actually looks to be sky blue.