SANDY HOOK: Newtown, CT—“School Shooting”: December 14, 2012

Discussing the most relevant "sequels" or "reminders" of 9/11. The so-called "War On Terror" is a global scam finalized to manipulate this world's population with crass fear-mongering tactics designed to scare you shitless.
HonestlyNow

Re: SANDY HOOK Newtown,Ct School Shooting 14 dec 2012

Unread post by HonestlyNow »

gwynned wrote:It would appear that a very large number of homes in the Sandy Hook area were mysteriously paid off on Christmas Day, 2009. If you ignore this guy's pontificating, he does provide some compelling evidence.
Regarding tax collectors'/county appraisers' sites:
A notation of "0" in the sales column can mean a transfer of title through divorce, death, placing the property in a trust, foreclosure. The "0" would not ordinarily mean the mortgage loan is paid off. One would have to go to the court clerk directly to look at the official records for the mortgage loans, since Newtown CT doesn't provide this information online. Has someone done that? Has someone inquired directly of the Newtown CT clerk what the "0" means in their system?
gwynned

Unread post by gwynned »

HonestlyNow wrote:
gwynned wrote:It would appear that a very large number of homes in the Sandy Hook area were mysteriously paid off on Christmas Day, 2009. If you ignore this guy's pontificating, he does provide some compelling evidence.
Regarding tax collectors'/county appraisers' sites:
A notation of "0" in the sales column can mean a transfer of title through divorce, death, placing the property in a trust, foreclosure. The "0" would not ordinarily mean the mortgage loan is paid off. One would have to go to the court clerk directly to look at the official records for the mortgage loans, since Newtown CT doesn't provide this information online. Has someone done that? Has someone inquired directly of the Newtown CT clerk what the "0" means in their system?
I will pass on your question to the video maker. If it's not a sale, what is it? Also, it is VERY odd to have them recorded on Christmas. Is there a meaning behind this?

I logged on to the site and did a search of sales in December at any price. None of the zero sales came up. In fact, there were only 2 sales in December. Something odd clearly happened, but what, how and by whom is unclear. Also, being skeptical of the site, I did searches in other towns and they do seem to have data on other towns, so this does look to be legit.
Rudy Algera

Unread post by Rudy Algera »

What? No birth certificates of 20 children?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWZ_lVmivLY
guivre

Unread post by guivre »

Rudy Algera wrote:What? No birth certificates of 20 children?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWZ_lVmivLY
I'm sorry, but this is shameful. Using a genealogy search engine -- of which the indexing is vastly incomplete -- instead of investigating state by state via their vital records only shows us the videomaker's ignorance.

This is the field that they used in the video:

http://search.ancestry.com/search/category.aspx?cat=34

This is an example of what you'll find state by state if you use their resources, I used CT. This is where you should go to do a search for current records. This is not to say everything is going to be as it appears with government databases. Just saying using Ancestry is cartoonish and sad.

http://www.ct.gov/dph/cwp/view.asp?a=31 ... Nav=|46940|

As you can see you have to do this the old-fashioned way. In my state you have to go by county. In CT it appears you have to go by town.

This is what is available on Ancestry:

http://www.ancestry.com/wiki/index.php? ... .28BGMI.29

Do you see anything there that looks topical at all in the way of birth records?

This is a PDF of what is available on Ancestry for Connecticut to continue the example:

http://c.mfcreative.com/email/newslette ... eGuide.pdf

As you can see they only have birth certificates to the year 1928.

I am not addressing what is indexed versus not indexed on that site. Not everything that they have available is indexed. For some resources you still have to go page by page through the image collections.
gwynned

Unread post by gwynned »

Sandy Hook, pedophilia, mind control, and Hollywood.

http://aanirfan.blogspot.co.uk/2014/04/ ... dered.html

I was doing some reading on the recent scandal involving allegations of pedophilia on the part of some very high ranking media executives at Disney, FOX and BBC by someone named Michael Egan. To the point here, SANDY HOOK showed up on the research! Bryan Singer, one of the named parties, is mentioned in this article, as is the director Barry Levinson, who directed Sleepers. Here's the connection.
Parts of the movie Sleepers was filmed at Fairfield Hills State Hospital just down the street from Newtown and Sandy Hook.

Fairfield Hills State Hospital is one of the alleged homes of the Mk-Ultra (CIA mind control project) and the infamous 'Dr.Green'.

It has been said that 'Creepy' Gene Rosenburg of Sandy Hook fame supposedly worked there...

J.D. Salinger wrote Catcher in the Rye in the area as well while the Mk-Ultra program was at it's height.
[urlhttp://aanirfan.blogspot.co.uk/2014/04/brad-renfro-mind-controlled-and-murdered.html][/url]

We all know Rosenburg is an actor, but he WAS creepy and did manage to inexplicably lure a bunch of kids into his home. Is the Sandy Hook story a fictionalized, coded story of what actually happened there? If anyone has the look of a mind controlled victim, it's Adam Lanza!
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

gwynned wrote:Sandy Hook, pedophilia, mind control, and Hollywood.

http://aanirfan.blogspot.co.uk/2014/04/ ... dered.html

I was doing some reading on the recent scandal involving allegations of pedophilia on the part of some very high ranking media executives at Disney, FOX and BBC by someone named Michael Egan. To the point here, SANDY HOOK showed up on the research! Bryan Singer, one of the named parties, is mentioned in this article, as is the director Barry Levinson, who directed Sleepers. Here's the connection.
Parts of the movie Sleepers was filmed at Fairfield Hills State Hospital just down the street from Newtown and Sandy Hook.

Fairfield Hills State Hospital is one of the alleged homes of the Mk-Ultra (CIA mind control project) and the infamous 'Dr.Green'.

It has been said that 'Creepy' Gene Rosenburg of Sandy Hook fame supposedly worked there...

J.D. Salinger wrote Catcher in the Rye in the area as well while the Mk-Ultra program was at it's height.
[urlhttp://aanirfan.blogspot.co.uk/2014/04/brad-renfro-mind-controlled-and-murdered.html][/url]

We all know Rosenburg is an actor, but he WAS creepy and did manage to inexplicably lure a bunch of kids into his home. Is the Sandy Hook story a fictionalized, coded story of what actually happened there? If anyone has the look of a mind controlled victim, it's Adam Lanza!
Sorry gwynned but YAWN! If you haven't realised that those clown conspiracy stories are created to fill in for a fictional person you really should not be here!
anonjedi2

Unread post by anonjedi2 »

Yeah, I'm with brian on this one. Why are we assuming Adam Lanza is a real person? And do we really believe in that silly MK-ULTRA mind control conspiracy theory? It's just more Hollywood produced distractions and nonsense, designed to keep you trapped in their silly stories.
lux

Unread post by lux »

Personally, I think there is truth to the mind control thing. That is, that it's been used and probably still is being used in some form. It may well be misrepresented and turned into a hokey conspiracy theory to muddy the waters but I think some form of mind control has existed and still does exist. I don't see anything unbelievable about drugging someone and using shock, hypnosis or other abuse on them to control their memory and/or behavior. It just seems like such a thing would be immensely useful to the hoaxsters. It also seems to fit nicely within their personality envelope. Hypnosis, even without drugs, etc, is surprisingly easy to do on at least a small percentage of the general public. I've done it myself. I mean, most TV watchers are already half-hypnotized and under a form of mind control that makes them think they are actually witnessing something that didn't really happen (9/11 for example). Why wouldn't those creeps use a more direct form of it? Seriously, once a person is in a deep state of hypnosis (whether accomplished with drugs or other means) you can, at the very least, completely control their memory. I would think this would be very useful with astro-nots or other hoax witnesses, to cite one potential use. For example, when I see these astro-not interviews I think they are telling “the truth” as they recall it. That is how it strikes me, anyway.

Actually, mind control is going on all around us 24/7, in the USA anyway. It's just a question of degree.
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

anonjedi2 wrote:Why are we assuming Adam Lanza is a real person?
Or Gene Rosenburg.

I'm with Lux that mind control probably exists as a tool used to control individuals.
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

Personally, I think there is truth to the mind control thing.
I don't. :)

Can we has a "mind control" thread and keep it away from fakery research?

Or are we going to start discussing the possibility that AdAm LAnzA actually existed?
gwynned

Unread post by gwynned »

Just to be clear. I never suggested - nor would I suggest - that Adam Lanza is real. In fact, I have argued that he looks like a composite of Bob Denver from Gilligan's Island. And while Gene Rosen is a real person, he too is merely playing a part. The difference between the two, IMO, is slight. It's the entirety of the script that I am talking about and that seems to speaks, quite cleverly but in veiled terms, of real life events, that were rumored to have taken place, as it happens, in Newtown, CT. I didn't make that connection. I am merely trying to make sense of the story and, frankly, I think I have.

As for mind control, it seems all too simple. Whoever controls that black box controls public opinion and pretty much everything else.
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

I am merely trying to make sense of the story and, frankly, I think I have.
Yes, it's a load of tripe.
gwynned

Unread post by gwynned »

brianv wrote:
Are you saying my theory is a load of tripe or the Sandy Hook Hoax script is a load of tripe.
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

gwynned wrote:
brianv wrote:
Are you saying my theory is a load of tripe or the Sandy Hook Hoax script is a load of tripe.
What's your theory?
ShaneG

Unread post by ShaneG »

Interesting slant on the Sandy Hook narrative.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/05/1 ... 10928.html

"Sandy Hook 'Truther' Tells Victim's Mother Her Daughter Never Existed"

There's a a little video linked too, some locals being interviewed about this story, they could be legitimate locals and not actors for all I know.

They really are trying to discredit anyone who questions these stories, but obviously reinforcing that a mother exists in the first place. Clever.