9/11 MEMORIAL SCAMS, VICSIMS, Etc

The notion of 'thousands of victims' was crucial to generate universal public outrage. However, having 3000 angry families breathing down their necks was never part of the perps' demented plan. Our ongoing analyses and investigations suggest that NO one died on 9/11.
Critical Mass

Re: 9/11 MEMORIAL SCAMS, VICSIMS, Etc

Unread post by Critical Mass »

hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

Oh, Tamuccio, you're too muchio!
Pilgrim

Unread post by Pilgrim »

But how remiss of this forum to ignore the Heroism of mans best friend (forgive me if this has already been touched upon) Dogs in 9/11 which brings an emotional tear to many an eye.
http://www.animalplanet.com/tv-shows/hero-dogs-of-9-11

The 9/11 rescue dogs: Portraits of the last surviving animals who scoured Ground Zero one decade on:
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... z37IkHy7Xr

"The stories of three World Trade Center survivors, and the working dogs that saved lives at Ground Zero. More than 300 dogs were used in the rescue and recovery operation" http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x14okz ... 11_animals

"For the first time, this documentary reveals the unknown true stories of survivors and the working dogs who saved lives at Ground Zero during the September 11, 2001 crisis and aftermath. More than three hundred dogs were part of the rescue and recovery operation, going where it was impossible for humans to follow. The occasional dog collapsed from exhaustion but none of them gave up. Most of these four-legged heroes are now retired but they leave behind a story that must be told. Blind office worker Michael Hingson had to trust his seeing-eye dog Roselle on a treacherous descent of 78 flights of stairs to escape only moments before the towers collapsed. Lt. David Lim of the NY Port Authority Police was called to duty with his explosive detector dog Sirius. Genelle Guzman-McMillan, the last remaining survivor of 9/11, was pinned under the rubble for 27 hours after the buildings collapsed before being found by recovery dogs. Written by Kelencontent"
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2606284/

So touching it must be true.

Edit: Sarcasm intended.
Critical Mass

At least we have undeniable ultimate proof that somebody lived, worked & died at the wtc...

Perhaps his is one of these 'infectious smiles' we hear so much of?

Shame about the 'clerical error' of his official photo...

hoi.polloi

Yes, Pilgrim, the "9/11 dogs" have been brought up before. (I would encourage new members to familiarize themselves with each topic fully before adding to it. I understand this is quite an undertaking because of the length of some posts, but it would bring you up to speed with the research and probably more effectively inspire your own topics of interest.)
Critical Mass

Three more from the 'living memorial'...

James J. Carson Jr

Apparently he was one of Gods messengers... an Angel?

Peter A. Chirchirillo

Clone father & clone son?

Kevin Francis Cleary

"Get busy living, or get busy dying"
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

:lol: :lol: :lol:

The "CHIRCHIRILLO case" is priceless!

http://voicesofseptember11.org/dev/memo ... 8114996904

And this pair of "KEVIN CLEARY" shots goes straight into my Hug-Me collection!

ImageImage
http://voicesofseptember11.org/dev/memo ... 2076256452

Great work, Critical Mass! Keep it up! :)
Critical Mass

I will keep going until they close the memorial site... or come up with a fake story about it being 'hacked'... or at the least feel threatened enough to bother cleaning up the A's!

A subtle one...

Daniel T. Afflitto

More interestingly I now get to mention that Daniel met Michael Strahan... and here is the proof

Christopher E. Allingham

Paul Wesley Ambrose

simonshack
Administrator

Dear Critical Mass,

I just wish to say BRAVO for your efforts to find ever more proof of blatant photoshopping of the alleged 9/11 victims.

Keep at it. I guess that my patience looking at this ridiculous imagery has been dwindling lately. I figured that exposing a few of them would have been enough to convince most people that ALL of the purported 9/11 victims are digital constructs. But, of course, the more evidence of vicsim-photoshopping we have, the stronger our case for ZERO victims of 9/11 becomes !
Critical Mass

It's proving tricky to just concentrate on the blatant examples.

For instance Jason DeFazio here is just a mass of 'frozen face' pics & 'memorial quilts' but this here is the most obvious forgery...

Some of the photoshopping makes little sense...

Gerald P. Dewan

Others are the more typical 'hug me' clones...

Matthew M. Diaz

Often it's the main memorial photo which provides the best clue of manipulation..

Susan Leigh Blair

Then there's people like this thing with its memorial quilts, stupid dime story, frozen face photo's & a shot infront of the towers... but nothing too outrageously blatant

Of course the vast majority are ghosts with just one (or no) photo & no guest book entry's... I'll have to break down the number one day but I estimate 90-95% are unloved by anyone in the world. Then again perhaps that's realistic... they were allegedly stock brokers after all.

Another subtle one (the second pic is an edit of the third for comparison)...

Sean Booker

It's really bizarre why they do this so often with the main pic...

Keith E. Coleman

Jean Marie Collin

James E. Cove
Critical Mass

Alan Feinberg
Thomas J. Fisher
Salvatore A. Fiumefreddo
Charles W. Garbarini
Douglas B. Gardner
Rosa J. Gonzalez
Gilbert Franco Granados
David J. Grimner
Felicia Hamilton
John Henwood
Enemencio Dario Hidalgo Cedeño
Ronald G. Hoerner
Jimmie I. Holley (love the drawn in shadow on this one)
Frederick J Ill, Jr
Yudh V. Jain (a seemingly pointless one)
Howard L. Kane
Edward T. Keane
James Joseph Kelly
Vincent A. Laieta (A serious case of 'frozen face')
Last but certainly not least for today Howard Kestenbaum
As well as having three versions of the same photo Howie (who was a wrestling champion, PhD astrophysicist & baby car fire survivor) has a daughter who saw the first plane impact.

Oh & Howie used to perform miracles (when he wasn't visiting the sick or helping the homeless)!
Flabbergasted
Administrator

Unread post by Flabbergasted »

I find myself ever more flabbergasted at this impressive display of horrid sims!

Critical Mass, don´t stop the digging! Soon there will be enough cases to fill a whole book. By the way, I wonder how long it will take before the general public concludes that "falsus in centum, falsus in omnibus"!
simonshack
Administrator

Flabbergasted wrote: By the way, I wonder how long it will take before the general public concludes that "falsus in centum, falsus in omnibus"!
"The general public"?

That's an interesting concept which I keep having a problem with. Just what does it mean?
I guess you need to reach some sort of 'critical mass' before you can call it "the general public"? ^_^

On a more serious note, let us now finally rejoice a little. For several years now, we (Cluesforum members) have been called "crazy lunatics living in a fantasy world" for daring to postulate that, perhaps, no one died on 9/11. Well, at this point, we can now comfortably call "crazy lunatics living in a fantasy world" - anyone who cannot see how insanely ridiculous these depictions of alleged 9/11 victims are.

And it doesn't hurt to remind everyone that these images are all to be found on the OFFICIAL website of the 9/11 MUSEUM & MEMORIAL at Ground Zero.
OpticalIllusion

Unread post by OpticalIllusion »

simonshack wrote:
Flabbergasted wrote: By the way, I wonder how long it will take before the general public concludes that "falsus in centum, falsus in omnibus"!
"The general public"?

That's an interesting concept which I keep having a problem with. Just what does it mean?
I guess you need to reach some sort of 'critical mass' before you can call it "the general public"? ^_^
Simon I am going to try and hold an outreach to expose the Hollywood Movie that we all know as 9/11. Every September 11th they have a memorial near where I live where several people attend and listen to the vicsims names be said over a loudspeaker.

I plan on bringing lots of print outs of all the easy to understand evidence that's been uncovered. I will also be using my tablet and laptop to wake people up on the ground level. I will even give people a look at this forum here. I know there will be a lot of hate and ignorance but even if I can wake 5 people up I will feel a little better.

Do you have any bumper stickers or an idea for some? I feel if you can generate more traffic to the site some might look into this site a little deeper.
hoi.polloi

Thank you for your outreach efforts. We can make a digital interactive PDF filled with these.