THE "CHATBOX"

A place to relax and socialize - to muse, think aloud and suggest
markmanual

Re: THE "CHATBOX"

Unread post by markmanual »

I was going to post a new topic about Alex Grey but I can't seem to do this. Perhaps my account is not authorized to do this. I couldn't find an existing topic about him.

Anyway I wanted to comment on the latest video posted by WRC / Luke Rudkowski:

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4FSBqpboo_4

This video was posted by a fellow as a response video to the previous noting that Luke didn't ask about the 9/11 painting that Alex Grey claimed to draw in 1989.

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FqO6UHKiSxw

Screenshot of the towers / planes painting from 1989:

Here is the badge that Alex Grey includes as part of his synchronicity story. He allegedly visited the WTC September 10th, 2001 and claims this is some sort of synchronicity:

Alex Grey explains the story in the Joe Rogan podcast (edited clip of that segment):

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HyVVKJYwpp4

So in conclusion I think it's a good lead and maybe ask him what he saw in the building on September 10th and why exactly he allegedly was there to visit "Landmark Education Corporation" on the 10th.
ShaneG

Unread post by ShaneG »

After digging down the 'rabbit hole' for several years now I have to say that I'm getting to the point where imo it's not worth it anymore. When talking to the uninitiated IRL I don't even bother to mention media fakery because I'm conscious of the can of worms that I'd be opening and that it would be too difficult to articulate an argument that would be convincing and not make me look like a tin foil hat wearing conspiracy theory weirdo.

I know that this post will come across as a bit lame, but this how I feel and there are so many on this forum who are far more advanced on this subject than I am so I don't think my contribution is all that great anyway.

I'd like to thank Hoi, and Simon primarily as they have been spectacular. BrianV was also a solid poster and it's a shame he left.

The info on this site really is astounding but ultimately it's a losing battle to try and fight the people in this world who have control of the money.
HonestlyNow

Unread post by HonestlyNow »

ShaneG wrote:The info on this site really is astounding but ultimately it's a losing battle to try and fight the people in this world who have control of the money.
Some seeds take longer to germinate than others. Keep planting those seeds when you've found soil that is potentially hospitable. If there's none around that you can see, simply have faith that some people have a higher consciousness of reality than others, and you've yet to run into those people. Despite what you (think you) see, keep the consciousness of light about you.
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

HonestlyNow wrote:
ShaneG wrote:The info on this site really is astounding but ultimately it's a losing battle to try and fight the people in this world who have control of the money.
Some seeds take longer to germinate than others. Keep planting those seeds when you've found soil that is potentially hospitable. If there's none around that you can see, simply have faith that some people have a higher consciousness of reality than others, and you've yet to run into those people. Despite what you (think you) see, keep the consciousness of light about you.
Plus different people have different audiences based on different topics. You may not have found yours for these topics yet.

You'd be surprised who you can reach on some things and not others. And those same people may not be responsive to something your close friends and family already take for granted. It really does take going around meeting a lot of people. Don't give up.

I think I do understand your frustration. I think I really do.
Critical Mass

Unread post by Critical Mass »

ShaneG wrote:After digging down the 'rabbit hole' for several years now I have to say that I'm getting to the point where imo it's not worth it anymore. When talking to the uninitiated IRL I don't even bother to mention media fakery because I'm conscious of the can of worms that I'd be opening and that it would be too difficult to articulate an argument that would be convincing and not make me look like a tin foil hat wearing conspiracy theory weirdo.
It's a fine line. I must admit I don't initiate discussions of fakery with anybody IRL, other than my Wife. However everyone who knows us knows that we're deeply skeptical about 'the news', don't own a TV, don't read newspapers & don't care about all the soccer, movies or games used to distract people. Occasionally people ask me for my opinion on things... but that's rare. I find most people don't want opinions they just want a blank canvas to splatter with their own.

Perhaps that's all we need to express... that it's okay to be 'unplugged'.
I know that this post will come across as a bit lame, but this how I feel and there are so many on this forum who are far more advanced on this subject than I am so I don't think my contribution is all that great anyway.
There are hundreds of topics on this forum & probably many thousands which should be on it but aren't yet. It is impossible for everybody to be 'more advanced' on every topic than you. This is a research forum & you're proof that it works. Without this site's hard research into Utøya then you probably would have bought that Boston nonsense. As Hoi said different topics will interest different people... I've only ever skimmed that thread (Poltergeist chair lol).

My advice pick a topic, concentrate on it, work hard & become 'advanced'. Heck there's lots to do... arrange a balloon mission with Hoi, save up for a holiday to Bikini Atoll, try & find some historical reference to Simons NEO's or help with his ISS spotting.
The info on this site really is astounding but ultimately it's a losing battle to try and fight the people in this world who have control of the money.
I can see why that might appear to be the case however remember Cluesforum is only six years old. Imagine the balls it took Simon, Hoi & others to say in 2009 "Oh by the way folks 9/11 was a hoax & it's likely no-one died".

The flak they must've got.

In those days the only 'hoaxes' being discussed in any great detail were the Holocaust, the Moon Landings & Global Warming.

Come 2015 & virtually every 'major incident' is ripped to pieces within hours by multiple investigators on the internet.

It's perhaps ironic that some say the idea for 'the internet' came from a fear of Nuclear War.

How will this play out 10, 20, 30 years down the line?

We will see... but I, for one, am quietly optimistic.
DeeJay

NASA, dolphins & a public apology

Unread post by DeeJay »

I would like to sincerely apologize to Simon and the moderators of this forum for the nature of my last post which has been removed.

I realize, belatedly, that the subject matter was highly inappropriate for a forum such as this.

My intent was not malicious.

I wanted to ask why NASA (space) should be trying to teach dolphins (ocean) to actually speak English.

Again, my apologies to all.

DeeJay
Maat

Unread post by Maat »

No problem, DeeJay — it wasn't actually deleted, Simon only moved it to a more appropriate topic: http://www.cluesforum.info/viewtopic.ph ... 8#p2393848
DeeJay

Unread post by DeeJay »

Maat wrote:No problem, DeeJay — it wasn't actually deleted, Simon only moved it to a more appropriate topic: http://www.cluesforum.info/viewtopic.ph ... 8#p2393848
Thank you, Maat... I did do a search before I concluded that it had been deleted but obviously in the wrong places.

DeeJay
HonestlyNow

DeeJay wrote:I did do a search before I concluded that it had been deleted but obviously in the wrong places.
I have a button on my Favorites Bar that's set on "View Active Topics" which is how I always enter this site. That's how I found that your post was moved after first reading it in your original placement. When admin moved it, it showed up again as a "new post" in it's new placement.

edit:
You could also go to Advanced Search and search your own user name, and it shows up.
DeeJay

Unread post by DeeJay »

HonestlyNow wrote:
DeeJay wrote:I did do a search before I concluded that it had been deleted but obviously in the wrong places.
I have a button on my Favorites Bar that's set on "View Active Topics" which is how I always enter this site. That's how I found that your post was moved after first reading it in your original placement. When admin moved it, it showed up again as a "new post" in it's new placement.

edit:
You could also go to Advanced Search and search your own user name, and it shows up.
Thank you, HonestlyNow, this will help me in the future.

DeeJay
HonestlyNow

Valhalla, New York. February 3, 2015. Metro North train hits car(s). Curious effect in an early video, ala 'Arrendondo Wavy Background' with the snow bank, parking lot and vehicle. Start at 10 seconds.

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jhfEBXxfafs
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

HonestlyNow wrote:*
Valhalla, New York. February 3, 2015. Metro North train hits car(s). Curious effect in an early video, ala 'Arrendondo Wavy Background' with the snow bank, parking lot and vehicle. Start at 10 seconds.
Great catch, HonestlyNow - yes, very much à la Arredondo "drunk sceneries"...

The fakery never stops... :rolleyes:

I can only wonder when they will fix this peculiar / recurring "drunk scenery" CGI software bug.

Here's a "drunk scenery" from the Naudet brothers' feature movie "9/11" (extracted from the original DVD which I have purchased) :

Boethius

Unread post by Boethius »

I didn't know where to put this so I'll leave it here for now.

After looking at the F=MA from the point of view of a rocket in space, where it fails, I thought about the forces of the supposed aircraft that allegedly hit the Twin Towers.

Boeing 767: Weight 180,000 kg
Mass 18,000 kg
Velocity 225 m/s (500 mph)
Acceleration to 0 mph. 225 m/s^2 (assuming 1 second to decelerate)

Force of airplane: F=MA = 18,000 x 225 = 4,000,000 N

Structural strength of Twin Towers: 200 Mpa = 200,000,000 N per square meter
Source: http://www.tms.org/pubs/journals/JOM/01 ... -0112.html
Journal of Mining and Material

The airplane crashing produces 2% of the force the Twin Towers could withstand.
Even if you double the acceleration you get 4% of the load the towers can stand.

These numbers tell me that an airplane is useless against the towers. Especially since the force would be spread over the impact area of the nose cone which is much greater than 1 square meter, hence spreading the 2 million Newtons over a larger area and reducing the force on any square meter affected.

Think of crumple zones in cars and how they apply to airplanes. Airplanes have a steel rod underneath them and the rest is aluminum. Upon head on impact the top would crumple like a soda can under a car wheel. The wings would shear off.

Reinforced concrete has a tensile strength of 20 MPa (20,000,000 Newtons per square meter) to 100 Mpa
Even if a plane hit the building dead on at the speed alleged the concrete skin would not have fallen from the building. Windows would have been broken but the structure would have held and remained its integrity.

The idea that a terrorist plot would be based on ramming jets into buildings as strong as the WTC requires the terrorists to be utterly ignorant of physics and forces. This is not something you would expect from a member of the Bin Laden clan, one of the world's largest builders. It's also not the level of naivete you would find in seasoned fighters who have spent 10 years working with explosives. These people tend to know about forces.

For instance: 1 Newton/meter = .00000000024 tons of TNT
A stick of dynamite has .2 kg of TNT
1 ton of TNT = 5,000 sticks of dynamite
Plane has 2,000,000 N of force

1 Boeing 767 going 500 mph creates a force of .00048 tons of TNT or .48 kg or 2.5 sticks of dynamite

So there it is. A giant plane going as fast as it possibly can is only about as good as a few sticks of dynamite.

If there really was a plot to use planes on 9/11 someone would have mentioned this point to Bin Laden or whomever it is purported was planning such a thing.

Has anyone else done an analysis of the forces involved? Have I made an error somewhere? Is it really this silly of an idea?
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

Great idea! Of course, we intuitively know you are correct, but when I have time to run my own numbers on it I will try to check your findings too.

It is an absolutely absurd premise from the start, but then the point of 9/11 was to shove ever more ridiculous ideas down our throats for years to come. I guess they would say we "deserved" it for buying the NASA bullshit for so long. Seems a weak position, on their part, though. Eventually, reason and truth will rise to the top of the lies, as it is doing now.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

Boethius wrote:
So there it is. A giant plane going as fast as it possibly can is only about as good as a few sticks of dynamite.
:lol: Excellent, Boethius. Love your way of 'simplifying the absurdity' of it all... If any airplane could make a 100+storey skyscraper collapse from top to toe - this would be the cheapest way of demolishing ANY old high-rise building! No need for expensive / expert dynamite demolition crews. Just throw an old airplane into the building, et voilà : skyscraper neatly crumbles down in cloud of dust!

As for your calculations, I will double-check them just for fun - but at first sight - they sound quite sound and reasonable to me. <_<