TransAsia 235 TAIPEI river plane crash

Anything on the news and elsewhere in the media with evidence of digital manipulation, bogus story-lines and propaganda
Maat

Re: TAIPEI river plane crash

Unread post by Maat »

simonshack wrote:
hoi.polloi wrote:Instead, the plane acts like an unstoppable invincible super force super-fused together and passing through the highway unimpeded.
Hoi, don't you remember? Airplanes even slice effortlessly through steel / concrete - and anything that gets in their way!

Just watch how the aft stabilizer "vaporizes" that poor lamp post in a split second ... Poof! :lol:

Simon & Hoi, the left “wing tip” skips, changes shape (square to rounded & outlined after clipping the taxi) then melds into the road before morphing through the barrier — so we have a “plane-proof” taxi that only wobbles after a high-speed blow from the left (no spin or roll-over) & a “wing” that can slice through “butter concrete” but a fragile tail that can vaporize steel poles. :blink: :lol:
Taipei-Pixel-Plane-wing-meld2.gif
Taipei-Pixel-Plane-wing-meld2.gif (1.65 MiB) Viewed 14381 times
http://youtu.be/lYczDsj0ATI

"TVBS", indeed! :rolleyes:
Taipei-Pixel-Plane-wing-meld.gif
Taipei-Pixel-Plane-wing-meld.gif (3.92 MiB) Viewed 14356 times
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

It's also falsely advertised as Hi Definition. :P

It would be more accurately called Dubious Definition.
Starbucked

Unread post by Starbucked »

Came across this analysis, which is very telling.

I did some rough measuring. All numbers approximate.

Left plane image- plane fuselage - 9 units long
wing tip to tip - 7 units long
arch - 2 units tall

Right plane image - plane fuselage - 7 units long
wing tip to tip - 7 units long
arch - 4 units tall

Any possible explanation? Glitch? Barrel distortion? Bad animations?
Maat

Unread post by Maat »

^ Good one, Starbucked. The anomalies keep adding up.

But if you think that's goofy, how's this:

“TransAsia plane crash: Watch animation of moment aircraft crashes into Taiwan river”

“Animation recreates the moment a TransAsia plane collides with an elevated road and plunges into a Taiwan river”

Uploaded on the same day, Feb 4, by "Taiwan CTITV News"

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EbPZerSO35s

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldne ... river.html

So an animation of the animation to demonstrate what "happened", eh — guess they thought a cheesy cartoon “re-creation” would make their “pixel plane crash” look more realistic by comparison :rolleyes:

Btw, the “plane” supposedly crashed into the Keelung River which, according to wiki:
...is heavily polluted by both raw sewage and industrial pollution from illegal industry. The restoration of the natural river is on the agenda of the Taipei City Government, Taipei Central Government and several citizen organizations.

This may be a clue to the motives behind it: http://infotel.ca/newsitem/video-taiwan ... om/it16603
HONG KONG - TransAsia Airways, Taiwan's third biggest airline by fleet size, is reeling from its second major accident in less than a year. The two disasters in quick succession come as the up-and-coming carrier is expanding to become a more formidable rival to its bigger domestic competitors, China Airlines and Eva Air. To keep up with competition from a growing crop of budget carriers in the region, it started its own discount airline, V Air, in December ...
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

hoi.polloi wrote:It's also falsely advertised as Hi Definition. :P

It would be more accurately called Dubious Definition.
Hoi (and everyone), please download this top definition version of the "TAPEI planecrash" ( View from Camera Car 2):

"HI-DEF Taipei planecrash video": http://we.tl/tWD8nvFcyF
(NOTE: Apparently, for some reason, this video file will be available for download only until February 12, 2015)

As you will see, its resolution is quite good - and far better than any version you may find on Youtube. Needless to say, the higher the definition of any given video, the more convincing a case we will be able to make whenever we detect photographic anomalies in the same. Now, here is what can be seen - by simply enlarging somewhat a couple of frames extracted from the "HI-DEF" version :
TaipeiPlaneCrash_12.PNG
TaipeiPlaneCrash_12.PNG (231.51 KiB) Viewed 14124 times
TaipeiPlaneCrash_13.PNG
TaipeiPlaneCrash_13.PNG (259.92 KiB) Viewed 14124 times
Note also the crude, thick black contour-lining below the plane fuselage - a classic (as-seen-on-9/11) tell-tale sign of digital layering.

It truly is case closed for this "TAIPEI planecrash" hoax - as far as the proposed "firsthand eyewitnesses / amateur imagery" is concerned.
HonestlyNow

Unread post by HonestlyNow »

Haha! Thanks, Simon, for the download advice. Now that I watch it over and again in my Windows Media Player (where I just discovered the "change speed" control), I can see a slight dancing or vibration between the skyline and the cloud cover.
hoi.polloi

It really does look like the 9/11 "crypto" software.
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

One frame taken from the "HQ" footage. Blender! No actually, I do Blender a dis-service, it's much better than this Chinese crap.

The animation community are obsessed with birds and airplanes! I watched this recently, not sure if you could sit through it!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XOWzn64bOU8
simonshack
Administrator

REALITY CHECK

And just to finish this farcical story off, please note the absurd going-ons depicted in the final moments of that HI-DEF version (downloadable here: http://we.tl/tWD8nvFcyF ) and give them a GOOD thought :

- The Taxi driver - who according to media reports FAINTED after being hit by plane wing - is instead seen walking around (wide awake), opening the rear hatch of his taxi (???), then returning to his driver's seat (???), wholly uninterested in looking around to check out what the fuck it was that struck his windshield ! :lol:

- Same goes for the driver of the greyish "CAMERA CAR 1" (who supposedly captured the other, close-up video of the planecrash) : he/she simply drives around the stationary taxi ... and carries on down the highway (to some important appointment?), wholly uninterested in stopping for a minute to check out that big airplane which just tumbled into the river ! :lol:

You just couldn't make this stuff up ! Oh well, I guess some (nutty) folks CAN !

To those who, for some reason, STILL think that this may have been a REAL event, I solemnly ask: think again.
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

Case Closed.
Cobra Commander

Unread post by Cobra Commander »

Taiwan Plane Hoax

This image from the first post takes me to a conversation Hoi and I had regarding the countdown clock glitch in the Endeavor thread...

The image of the plane glitches, but no other objects, including the moving vehicle glitch. Jeff C from Free Radio Revolution is stating the plane is a compression artifact and the crash is 100% real. Here's his video.

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SKEtBHwlP2o

This is Hoi's response to my countdown clock glitch observation...
hoi.polloi wrote:
Cobra Commander wrote:What I find odd is that the glitch starts just as the person's head is perfectly aligned with the start point of the moving portion of the countdown clock in the GIF you provided, Simon. I'm not a video expert, but could that be some sort of marker or a layer where they CGIed the movement of the countdown clock?
That makes sense, because in video games, refresh errors (which is what this "glitch" is) can occur when two different "every frame" instances contradict or have trouble blending for whatever reason. An animated countdown clock Object is a reasonable thing to suspect as the culprit, but in any case layers at that area of the video could cause refresh problems. Definitely feels and looks like a simulation program, layering program or something that allows for the combination of programmable objects and video.

Although it should be noted that refresh errors can and do frequently happen due to compression, it is typical for that kind of refresh problem to effect the entire frame of all moving things. The flag is not effected while the man is.

If you could pry this open and look at the interlacing, you might even notice other oddities, I suspect.
I see the same thing in this video as Hoi described. You have a braking car in front which is comparable to the flag in the countdown clock video because both objects are moving, but are not affected by this so called compression.

I'm starting to really question FreeRadioRevolution as of late. You have him claiming this video is 100% real, he's claiming the Charlie Hebdo police chief who was interviewing Bougrab was suicided, and he was one of the first to say the same about one of the creators of the fearmongering video "Gray State" was suicided. He's either outing himself as a shill, and if he is not, he needs to come out and admit that he is wrong about this newest Asian plane hoax.

Hoi, do you see the similarities in the glitches from the NASA clock and the plane crash video, and do you agree this is not a compression artifact?

[ADMIN: Readers, please see our discussion about the side topic of the infiltrated YouTube community, moved here: http://cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=1772 Thanks. -H.P.]
hoi.polloi

I see a parallel, and that's a positive response to what you're saying. But also a caution — visuals can distort for many reasons.

In video, you can sometimes see complex color movement causing the most compression errors in an area. Eyes, lips, detailed writings/posters on the wall. Also, different compressions have weaknesses. JPGs don't do well with reds, for example.

I would expect localized compression problems to occur consistently with this software, but we are not yet certain we are looking at the same software between the NASA hoaxes and terrorism/plane disaster hoaxes.

What we can be more certain of is that their general simulation program — as an organization of people, management positions and hardware/software — continues to run into the same issues. Since the managers at the top are the ones likely to be the culprit — their poor supervision being the source of these problems they apparently don't care about — we might presume this pattern is from similar (if not same) software being run by similar (if not same) managers and that is damning enough as it is!
simonshack
Administrator

Just asking... :mellow:
TaipeiPlaneCrash_15.PNG
TaipeiPlaneCrash_15.PNG (542.17 KiB) Viewed 14479 times
video source: http://we.tl/tWD8nvFcyF
Cobra Commander

Unread post by Cobra Commander »

simonshack wrote:*

Just asking... :mellow:
TaipeiPlaneCrash_15.PNG
video source: http://we.tl/tWD8nvFcyF
Simon,

Do you have a place to watch that video without downloading possible malware? This plane crash has divided everybody outside of this board as if it's a hoax or not, and I want to find as many anomalies as possible to debunk this hoax with Jeff C and his supporters. I've linked them to this thread, and they are even basically calling your research posts on this weak. I know us members here at cluesforum are the best group at exposing fakery, and I hope we can prove just how good we are at it here, especially you Simon.
Knapsack

Unread post by Knapsack »

I'm finding this "plane crash" very, very interesting.

My first exposure to this event was not long after it happened via a screenshot of the "moment of impact" on the top of The Daily Mail. I laughed out loud at the ridiculous-looking imagery and moved on. I wasn't surprised to see, later that day, that a number of channels I follow on YouTube were talking about this "crash" and calling it out as a hoax.

What did surprise me was YouTube user Free Radio Revolution's vitriolic rants against all channels calling this a fake plane crash. For those who may not be aware of this guy, he claims to be Numero Uno with "hoaxes" and has "broken down more hoaxes than anyone! Period!" Har har har! While he does seem to devote his life to making YouTube videos about media fakery, I don't recall him being around for Tucson, Oslo/Utoya, or Aurora... let alone 7/7 or 9/11. While I have followed this guy for the past eight months or so, I've noticed some worrying things about him and most of the more popular YouTube "hoax-busting" channels.

He claims that 9/11 was a "false flag" and that "people really died" and refuses to acknowledge the 9/11 VicSims. He very, very rarely (if ever) discusses the possibility of CGI, video layering, or Photoshop being used in these PsyOps. He views every video coming from the MSM to be "real, but staged" never being open to the idea of simulated realities. He's also often "fooled" by obvious disinfo such as the Grey State movie, which he promotes, and then comes out to "set the record straight." He also has never candidly talked about how he came to his current understanding ("being awake," as they like to call it) of the MSM's lies. I feel like all of us have a path to understanding that we had to go through, even if that path was mostly following in other investigators' footsteps. I find it questionable that he never discusses any forums such as this one where he gained some initial knowledge. I have a hard time believing that he discovered the phenomenon of VicSims on his own (and then also can't apply that knowledge to his understanding of 9/11... doh!).

This fake plane crash has caused a massive drama in the YouTube truth movement. This is, however, in reality just a manufactured falling out of different "investigators" to fracture and confuse the people who follow them. That was essentially the purpose of this story. I think that many of the people who have "awoke" over the last couple of years have mainly turned to YouTube for their further education on these matters, and TPTB know this all too well. I'll post here what I wrote in a comment section on YouTube regarding this situation:
It's worrisome that the result of this plane "crash" is that it has sparked a resentment toward those of us who point to evidence of CGI and Photoshop in examining these psy ops. The critical examination of the videos and photos presented in conjunction with these psy ops is absolutely crucial to presenting a bullet proof case against the mainstream narrative. In fact, the video and photo evidence is often the only hard evidence we have to declare these things hoaxes.

If it becomes taboo to question the authenticity of videos and photos, especially in this age where hyper-realistic CGI is a reality even in the private sector, the "truth movement" is absolutely doomed. The very likely reality is that the shadow government holds CGI technology that is basically indistinguishable from real life video, and the only way to distinguish the two is upon very close examination. And that process, my friend, is exactly what is being demonized right now... not by you, but by some very high profile people in this community who shall remain nameless.
This is all part of steering the "truth movement" in a certain direction--in this case, away from research on CGI and video fakery. The sad reality is that many of the larger YouTube channels are wolves in sheep's clothing, and it's really not difficult to see that if you follow them for a while. Thank goodness there's still Cluesforum. :wub: