Killings in Jewish Museum the day before Belgian election?

This is the forum dedicated to all 'minor' local psyops - phony murders, kidnappings and whatnot. It has now become evident that the news media constantly feeds the public with entirely fake stories - in order to keep us in eternal fear of our next-door neighbours and fellow citizens.
brianv

Re: Killings in Jewish Museum the day before Belgian electio

Unread post by brianv »

To be clear: I am open to the possibility that Mehdi Nemmouche is a real man but I find it very unlikely, about 1 chance in a million.
:blink:
Seneca

Unread post by Seneca »

brianv wrote:And as of today you think the sim might be real?
I don't think I agree with your interpretation of what I wrote. Can you please explain what you find suspicious about it?
Edit: you can do it on http://www.cluesforum.info/viewtopic.ph ... 7#p2394197
Seneca

Unread post by Seneca »

brianv wrote:Oh fuck off you clown! :lol: :lol: :lol: :rolleyes:

Yes probably!
I still don't understand what you mean but based on the smiles and my naivety I will assume it was something positive.
Anyhow, I am glad for your accusations. After you left the forum and came back without explanation, I was not convinced you hadn't been "Michael J. Foxed" , whatever that means. I was open to the possibility that you were someone different. A bit more so after you posted here after you wrote "I shan't be posting anymore in this thread". But now you have shown to me you are the same person.
If you are in Belgium you are welcome to come by my house. I can't promise you will like me but you can see where I live and how I make my living. Simon probably has my address.
Why did you call it the "4 x 2" hoax in Belgium?
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

Seneca wrote: Simon probably has my address.
Wo-ot ??? :blink:

Now - what the heck was that, Seneca? I've grown a thick skin and am not easily hurt / offended, as you know - but this remark smells of stinky, rotten cod. You are suspended for one month - or more / until you convincingly clarify this creepy 'insinuation' by private e-mail to me.

UPDATE - February 18, 2015: Alright, been in touch with Seneca and he's now cleared up this for me (he had, a while ago, mistakenly sent me his home address in an e-mail of his - an episode that I just didn't remember). Seneca is now unsuspended.
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

Seneca wrote:
brianv wrote:Oh fuck off you clown! :lol: :lol: :lol: :rolleyes:

Why did you call it the "4 x 2" hoax in Belgium?
You took the quote from the thread which Simon locked!!??

A "4 x 2" is a "jew" mate, if you ever need to visit London. As is a "front wheel". Work that one out if you can. :) As for the rest of your nonsense I'm no longer going to entertain.

Never mind that Simon, I can see where she lives!
jumpy64

Unread post by jumpy64 »

I must say you discovered a very interesting local psyop here, Seneca. It has all the hallmarks of a hoax, which you have correctly pointed out with very good "detective work".

I find all your main points, and the photo evidence with which you back them up, pretty convincing, but already the fact that it was an "event" taking place in a Jewish museum in the "European capital" just before the European elections is very telling.

And also the "coincidental" presence of a "group of Jews convened nearby for a screening of a film about the Holocaust", that conveniently transforms itself in an event dedicated to "remembering the "museum's attack's victims" (two of which Jewish) is something important to consider.

But being this a "minor", local psyop of which I had no knowlegde when it went down, the reason why I found it is because I was searching what has been said in this forum about the French comedian Dieudonné, and this thread hosted one of only three search results.

I think the outright persecution of Dieudonné by French authorities, patently fomented by Jewish lobbies, is something that deserves closer scrutiny in this forum. But in the context of this topic, I suspect the psyop you discovered was a part (however peripheral) of the campaign to smear and frame him, as could be demonstrated by the (possibly fake) photo you pointed to, showing the two lawyers of the alleged killer doing a "quenelle" with the comedian.

I think that the campaign against Dieudonné and his anti-system gesture (which was obviously transformed by the media in an anti-semitic gesture, thereby implying - however unintentionally, I guess - that the system is semitic in one way or another) was and still is an important operation of propaganda that, like 9 11 (although on a smaller scale, of course) required to be reinforced in other manufactured events.

But this is material for a possible thread on Dieudonné. I'm thinking about starting it, but I feel that someone French, or who at least speaks French fluently enough, would be more qualified to do it.
Seneca

Unread post by Seneca »

Thanks for the comment jumpy64.

About Dieudonné: I understand French fairly well and I actually did check Dieudonné out because of his connection to these lawyers. I wrote "comedian" because I he is about as funny as the Charlie hebdo cartoons. But maybe he has to say that he is a comedian to be able to speak the truth. He is a friend of the Belgian politician "Laurent LOUIS", who I studied more. Laurent Louis is despised by the Belgian media and politicians, that's why I checked him out. But I suspect he is controlled opposition. In 2010 Laurent Louis became the only representative for a political party led by Mischaël Modrikamen: lawyer, Jewish, politician, Zionist.

In 2010 Laurent Louis started to become discredited by the media when he made some racist remarks against Roma people ("gypsies"). In January 2011 he was kicked out of the party, one month later he started a new political party. (looks planned to me).
Already some 3 hours after the event in the museum he twittered that it could be a false flag. The next day he wrote (I think correctly) that it was fake. He had some good arguments. He had also some inside information, he knew what numberplate was seen by the witnesses and also knew who was the owner of the car. He wrote the hoax was designed to discredit him and his party because the day of the event he was accused in the media of promoting antisemitism. (That was in the link I posted at the beginning of this topic, in French).

In the same article he named other hoaxes that he considered a false flag: 9/11, Boston bombings, Merah (France) shooting, Mali Terrorism, death of Bin Laden. But he thinks this Brussels Hoax was the only one where there were no real victims. He is into media fakery himself, made fake photos and a fake film, pretending he was ambushed by political rivals. http://www.7sur7.be/7s7/fr/1502/Belgiqu ... iege.dhtml

I also don't trust him because he is friends with and was represented by the same lawyers that are representing the alleged killer, Henri Laquay and Sebastien Courtoy (on the photo with Dieudonné). And because of the way he writes his name (Laurent LOUIS). It is possible that he is an actor. There is an article from 29/10/2013 which claims this (http://ploum.net/le-depute-qui-nexistait-pas/) although it is meant as satire. Maybe this is why he can't get a bank account as he claims? Because he is not a real person?
I am not saying that he doesn't ask the right questions and often draws the right conclusions. But it is possible that he does so to make them sound unbelievable. And to show what consequences telling the truth in Belgium apparently has. I could be wrong about this, if so then I am sorry. One thing is for sure. He or the people around him are intelligent and know how to write.
Seneca

Unread post by Seneca »

Earlier in this topic I invited Brianv to my house. This was stupid but I hoped I could someday get him to stop his accusations. Now I don't care about that anymore. For the record, Brianv, you are hereby uninvited from coming to my house. If anyone has a way to contact him you can let him know.
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

Great idea for a thread, jumpy64! You are right that someone with more understanding of France would be best, but for the time being, feel free to start it and attract commentary. Too bad the French seem to be some of the most brainwashed of Europeans (that I have ever encountered) under the control of Draconian "pro-semitism" laws but hopefully I am wrong or that can change.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

hoi.polloi wrote:Too bad the French seem to be some of the most brainwashed of Europeans (that I have ever encountered) under the control of Draconian "pro-semitism" laws but hopefully I am wrong or that can change.
They certainly are, Hoi - they certainly are. Quel dommage. :(
ElSushi

Unread post by ElSushi »

That Charlie Hebdo thing is an absolute shame for the vast majority of the French people.

I couldn't agree more on this with you Hoi Polloi, quelle tristesse.

As for the Laurent Louis / Dieudonné characters, there is indeed something about it that deserves some time to be spent on and I will try to do something about this within the next couple of weeks.