9/11 ACTORS

The notion of 'thousands of victims' was crucial to generate universal public outrage. However, having 3000 angry families breathing down their necks was never part of the perps' demented plan. Our ongoing analyses and investigations suggest that NO one died on 9/11.
roastrunner

Re: 9/11 ACTORS

Unread post by roastrunner »

Deborah Koban was listed in the New York Office of Chief Medical Examiner, OCME, list of the persons it had identified as 9/11 victims that heiwa posted 5 years ago (number 1289). Doesn't mean anything of course. I was just surprised that there would be a real person in the news directly related to a vicsim. Sorry for the tangents. This was a thread about the simulated victims of 9/11 and I figured I'd point out a recent story in the media. That's all.
antipodean

Unread post by antipodean »

roastrunner wrote:Deborah Koban
. I was just surprised that there would be a real person in the news directly related to a vicsim. Sorry for the tangents. This was a thread about the simulated victims of 9/11 and I figured I'd point out a recent story in the media. That's all.
The same applies to Rachel Uchitel (one of Tiger Woods' ex lovers), whose fiancé was a vicsim in the Towers.
If you want to make Debs a pet project, research her then start posting family group photos etc. of when she was of school age, not a couple of pics from memorial sites or the MSM.
pov603

Unread post by pov603 »

simonshack wrote:*
Just a few FACTS:

On the official VOICES OF SEPTEMBER 11 memorial site,"Deborah Kobus" has one - and only one - guestbook tribute entry, by one "Joe Jacinto", which says:
"Still thinking of you everyday.....I MISS YOU MY DEAR FRIEND."

http://www.voicesofseptember11.org/dev/ ... =426701253

And here's the picture which "Joe Jacinto" has uploaded on that tribute page. I suppose it is meant to depict Joe Jacinto and his dear friend Deborah Kobus...

There is no "Deborah Kobus" who died in 2001 listed in the SSDI. However, as many as 8 people with the surname "KOBUS" are listed in the SSDI as having died in the year 2001:
Ambrose F. Kobus
Veronica C. Kobus
Theobold Kobus
Lorayne A Kobus
Ruby P. Kobus
Casimir S. Kobus
Zygmunt Kobus
Barbara H. Kobus

http://search.ancestry.com/cgi-bin/sse. ... 0&gl=&gst=
Is it me, or does 'Joe' seem to be pointing with his left hand to 'Deb's' jumper and its 'plane' motif?
Also, the name 'Joe Jacinto' got me thinking of J-J which is represented by the corresponding numbers 10-10 which in 'CB' talk, apparently relates to 'Message Complete'.
Perps' sense of humour again perhaps?
Critical Mass

Unread post by Critical Mass »

simonshack wrote: On the official VOICES OF SEPTEMBER 11 memorial site,"Deborah Kobus" has one - and only one - guestbook tribute entry, by one "Joe Jacinto", which says:
"Still thinking of you everyday.....I MISS YOU MY DEAR FRIEND."
As always anybody who wishes to read more 'moving' 'tributes' can visit Legacy.com...

JJ's tributes are particularly gut wrenching...

WARNING DO NOT READ BELOW WITHOUT FIRST HAVING A BUCKET OR BAG THAT YOU CAN VOMIT INTO READY & AVAILABLE
Debbie -
Today is the 6th year since I last heard from you. You called me at the St. Regis, Aspen (at work) Sept 10, 2001 Monday at 9AM. I saw your number appeared in my caller id but let the voice mail picks it up. I called you right away and you told me to have a great day and we'll catch up later.

Today, September 10, 2007. 9AM. My phone at work rang 3 times and I picked it up and said hello but there's no answer from the other end...I looked at my called ID and it is an unknown number from New York City...I just sat there and cry. My mind instantly replayed the very first moment when we first met in Aspen. My buddy Alex told me that we have a house guest from New York. We hit it off right away, I felt that we've known each other for years.
Our little road trip to California was fun. Dropped you to your friends house in Arcadia,CA while I visited my mom in LA. On our way back to Aspen, you told me that you always wanted to see Las Vegas, so I took you there. In return, you took me up to the mountains and tought me how to ski....

My friend, thanks for calling...and letting me know that you're there!

Untill then,
Joe Jacinto, Phoenix, AZ
I don't know about you guys but stuff like that reduces me to tears... ow my poor sides are splitting.

Anyhow I'd advise any researcher who's still (incredibly) on the fence with this vicsim issue to try & actually contact some of these people who supposedly really knew Deb...
I remember our trip to Ireland in 1987, because I went this past summer. Missed, but not forgotton.

veronica, NJ
Miss you,and love you, Debbie your longtime friend from Wisconsin,Dawn Paulke
Saw the lights tonight & thought of you & my other friend that we lost
Debbi K, Brooklyn, NY
To Debbie's memory, family and friends:

Today marks 12 months since you've been gone. I watch the tributes and the memorials on TV and when someone mentions the WTC I think of you and your wonderful smile.

Yes, we worked together, but if you know Deb...she always made it a point to know the person and not just the "fellow employee".

I worked in fire and I am now in law enforcement. The losses have been great. Of all the funerals.. I think of Deb.

May God hold you in the palm of his hand, look down upon you and say, "I broke the mold when I made your smile!"

The thoughts and prayers of the Landrys go out to Deb's family and friends, as we know there are many!

God Bless,

Brian, Sara, George and Grace Landry
Brian Landry, Nashua, NH
No other entries here, I cannot believe it. To Deborah - everyone's thoughts are with you and the others in heaven...Requiem, rest in peace.
Clairexxxooo

Claire Hogan, Sydney, Australia

Oh there's more awful photos at Legacy.com as well...

Critical Mass

I find it humorous that even after Simon posted his 9/11 actors video 'starring' Bob McIlvaine...

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6aPvJSQtmoE

... Bob continued his 'weeping unexpectedly at the start of his speech' gimmick.

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ujqTXhy05tw

View at 2:37
Critical Mass

This clip may actually be the worst 9/11 acting of the lot...

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MMvFVFfLx2E

"She's just got to make it"

It seems a minor observation when confronted with such behavior but I'm also pretty certain the backgrounds are green screened in (particularly egregious at 5:48 onwards).
Critical Mass

Blues Brothers & 9/11

Around September last year we had a series of bizarrely secretive posts on Cluesforum discussing a new alleged 'eyewitness' a 'Mr Ferretti'.

With help from another forum member this bizarre incident & the new 'eyewitness' were quickly forgotten about.

So who exactly was/is this 'Mr Ferretti' and which 'sunny Miami' school was he holding a conference at?

Well this year he again returned to Miami.

Here he is a few weeks later at another 'Rho Kappa' school (this time in Ohio).

Ferretti was working as a Computer Engineer in the North Tower of the World Trade Center on the day of the attack. After feeling a rumble in the building, he and his co-workers evacuated the building and soon learned that a plane was the cause of the tremble. After the second plane impacted the South Tower; Ferretti realized that this was no accident. Ferretti spent the next few days digging through rubble and sleeping on the streets to stay close in case he could help any fellow survivors.
Hmmm 'Survivors' touring schools to sell naive children their rotten tales... reminds me of another 'historical event'.

Anyway back to Ferretti.

Who is this stout man with distinctive sideburns? As was discussed last year there appears to have been no prior mention of him being a '9/11 survivor' until the moment he started touring schools.

Well here he is performing with Dan Akyroyd...

Dan Aykroyd and Paul Ferretti of the Blues Brothers Soul Band perform after a Dan Aykroyd bottle signing of Special Crystal Head Vodka at Stache on March 20, 2015 in Fort Lauderdale, Florida.

Here he is performing with his band...

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ap1m4tq8VjE

So it appears we have another 'entertainer' who just so happens to be an 'eyewitness'.

According to Paul's CV he allegedly worked for Merrill lynch until MARCH 2001...

... meanwhile I can find no reference to 'Unisys' being supposedly at the towers that day.

It appears then that this is yet another complete sell out of a 'man'.
Apache

Re:

Unread post by Apache »

simonshack wrote:*FATHER JUDGE'S staged/fake rescue pictorial
A while ago I was having a look at the Father Judge photo by Nachtwey. I'd downloaded a large version of it years ago and left it at that. I was then curious to know where the picture was taken as there seemed to be a belief in people's minds that it was outside WTC1. I wanted to see if that was correct.

http://time.com/3528699/revisiting-911- ... -nachtwey/

On Nachtwey's above "unpublished" photos page the image is only shown as a contact sheet print. The large version can be found online.

When doing a levels on the photo in Photoshop the dark background pops into view and the words "Morgan Stanley" and "The Mall" can be seen.

Although Morgan Stanley had offices in one of the towers, they were also based in WTC5.

An exit from "The Mall" is also located in WTC5.

I thought I'd then take a look in Task Force Interview statements and in the press where the "body carriers" claim to have been located.

http://nypost.com/2002/09/09/what-reall ... mike-died/
Kevin Allen, of the Office of Emergency Management, came all the way from Crown Heights, Brooklyn, that morning and reported to the OEM command bus on the far side of the Church Street Post Office.
Which is over the road from WTC5.
The team then accepted a godsend on the balcony overlooking West and Vesey.
Which is nowhere near WTC5.

His body is taken to 22 Barclay Street, which is the road that runs behind the US Post Office, across the road from WTC5.

Going back to Nachtwey - he took a picture of St Peter's Church located at Church Street and Barclay. There is also photo of firemen outside the US Post Office, directly across from WTC5.

Both Allen and Nachtwey were located near WTC5 after WTC2 fell.

Kevin Culley:
One of the Chiefs just said we're not going to leave him here. We just picked him up and went up the stairs we came down. I can't tell you how we got outside. [It] was still dark. We ended up in front of-- we ended up on the west face of 6 World Trade Center, which happens to be up on a pedestrian walkway which is like three stories up. We had no way to get down. So we were still carrying the chaplain. We come around on the Vesey side of this pedestrian walkway.
Which is nowhere near where Nachtwey took his photo.

Peter Hayden:
We found Father Judge, who was dead. We moved out of the lobby. We went up the escalator to the -- I guess that's the concourse level up there, worked our way through six, around the outer part of six. Then we proceeded down a stairway and escalator down into the -- this is on the Vesey Street side. We proceeded down to the street level. We were at West Broadway and Vesey. We turned father Judge over to EMS.
Which is nowhere near where Nachtwey took his photo.

M Stein:
We proceeded towards 5 World Trade Center, where we met OEM representative Kevin Culley, along with a couple of Port Authority police who were carrying who we believed to be Mychal Judge on a chair. We immediately checked for some sort of pulse, found none. We called for EMS. They responded with a backboard. We put Father Judge on a backboard.
Press version:
“We felt this huge shake, the whole ground was shaking,” said Allen. “I guess that’s when the south tower came down. We got in the bus, behind the building, and that’s what saved us – that post-office building.” The OEM team fanned out and were stunned to hear the voice of their boss, Calvin Drayton, the first deputy commissioner, calling for help over the radio. But no one could discern his location. On his way searching for Drayton, Allen saw three men carrying a body. He pitched in.
Bill Cosgrove:
We went up the steps and I remember looking up because one of the firemen was yelling at a photographer.
Up the steps?

I don't know of any sign at the base of WTC1 that says "Morgan Stanley". I don't know of any sign at the base of WTC1 that has the sign "The Mall" on it. The building that fits that description is WTC5.

So, 3 men carried a corpse all the way from WTC1 (I presume underground), found a chair on their way, came out of WTC5, on the opposite side to WTC1, where Nachtway was conveniently waiting to take a photograph, with Allen and Culley joining in. Right.

No, I don't think so.

This confirms Simon's other evidence that the photo of Father Judge was staged.
pov603

Unread post by pov603 »

One of the things that made 9/11 different from many of the battlefields where Nachtwey has worked for the past 30 years was that he wasn’t seeing the bodies of the dead. “The absence of bodies put your heart in your throat, understanding how great the loss must be. There was no one to rescue, no one to treat. They were all underneath the wreckage, and they were all dead.”
:lol:

http://time.com/3528699/revisiting-911- ... -nachtwey/
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

"The absence of bodies put your heart in your throat, understanding how great the loss must could be imagined to be."

Fixed it for you, NYFD. :)