British soldier rape trial, Tyrol, Austria, 14/7/2015

This is the forum dedicated to all 'minor' local psyops - phony murders, kidnappings and whatnot. It has now become evident that the news media constantly feeds the public with entirely fake stories - in order to keep us in eternal fear of our next-door neighbours and fellow citizens.
Euphoria

British soldier rape trial, Tyrol, Austria, 14/7/2015

Unread post by Euphoria »

After a long break I had to return to the website, because I really hate the idea that people are still accepting these vile propaganda tales at face value.

So here is the latest sordid installment. Supposedly, a British soldier named Craig Stormey raped a six-year-old girl in her own bed after breaking into her home in Tyrol, Austria, while drunk. The Daily Mail and others tell us that he has now been jailed for nine years.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... years.html

Stormey was apparently on an alpine skiing course with the 7th Parachute Regiment Royal Horse Artillery in the Stubai Valley, Austria, when the horrific assault took place.

There are many inconsistencies in the reports. Firstly, the soldier has been named in the news media, but Colchester Garrison has refused to confirm the name:

"We are not prepared to release any personal information about this individual," a statement said. "We have a common law and Data Protection Act duty to protect the personal information of our employees and there is no good reason to release personal information in this case."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-33529209

Since the conviction has been achieved and Stormey's name is everywhere, I am puzzled as to why the Garrison is unable to confirm it.

Rather predictably, the photography from the court-room is quite strange, with a few anomalies.

In some of the pictures, the clearly securely handcuffed Stormey is wearing dark-rimmed spectacles. In others, he is not wearing glasses at all. See here:

Not to mention this plain weird image:

Isn't there something a bit off about the face of the police officer in the middle of this image?

What do people think?
Euphoria

Re: British soldier rape trial, Tyrol, Austria, 14/7/2015

If this story is true, then the main protagonists who had face-to-face personal contact with Stormey are:

* Laszlo Szabo, his lawyer
* Dr. Reinhard Haller, his psychiatrist, who previously worked on the Natasha Kampusch case

Source: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-33529209

Haller's association with the Kampusch PSYOP immediately attracts my suspicion. But there's more. He also wrote reports for the Josef Fritzl case, in addition to that of Jack Unterweger, Franz Fuchs, the Winnenden school shooting and Heinrich Gross. Surely Austria has more than one forensic psychiatrist available nationwide for these criminal cases? Or is it simply that this guy is a trustworthy perp who knows the game well enough to be relied upon? Here is his professional biography in full (German language):

http://www.philosophicum.com/archiv/201 ... aller.html
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

Welcome back, Euphoria ! :)
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

Here we have the military, police, judiciary all in one story. They don't care what the lies are, as long as the hi-viz clowns are well represented. Every news story must point at the "authority" of their imaginary authority, no matter how distasteful.

So the guy is a mercenary murderer to begin with, then magically transforms into a child rapist as the psychological result of his killing small brown people.

Tell you what, and speaking as a father - there would be no courtroom photographs, at least none without an axe sticking out of the scummer's head!
Euphoria

simonshack wrote:Welcome back, Euphoria ! :)
Thanks Simon!
brianv wrote:Here we have the military, police, judiciary all in one story. They don't care what the lies are, as long as the hi-viz clowns are well represented. Every news story must point at the "authority" of their imaginary authority, no matter how distasteful.

So the guy is a mercenary murderer to begin with, then magically transforms into a child rapist as the psychological result of his killing small brown people.

Tell you what, and speaking as a father - there would be no courtroom photographs, at least none without an axe sticking out of the scummer's head!
I don't expect any Irishman (or people of other nationalities) to admire British soldiers or the evil escapades of the Parachute Regiment, of course. But you have to admit that the entire story stinks. It fits very nicely into the 'Child molesters are everywhere' meme that the establishment wants us to buy into. It also triggered knee-jerk reactions from dumbasses around the world, just like it was meant to.

Personally I suspect that Stormey is a SIM just like Breivik, Holmes and Cregan. I dislike the portrayal of English people as degenerates and the increasing confidence of far-left weirdos in promoting racism towards English people. That's why I am here today.

P.S. As of 2012 the official UK murder rate is only slightly above that of Spain, Italy and Germany. Many other European states have higher statistics, including Finland, Norway, Portugal, Belgium, Turkey, Romania, Bulgaria, Hungary, Poland, Slovakia and Estonia. The Republic of Ireland actually has a higher homicide rate than the UK. My point is that the activities of the British military are not reflected in the behaviour of the civilian population. Even so, there is no reason to believe this ridiculous sordid fable.

Source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_c ... icide_rate
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

Euphoria wrote:
simonshack wrote:Welcome back, Euphoria ! :)
Thanks Simon!
brianv wrote:Here we have the military, police, judiciary all in one story. They don't care what the lies are, as long as the hi-viz clowns are well represented. Every news story must point at the "authority" of their imaginary authority, no matter how distasteful.

I don't expect any Irishman (or people of other nationalities) to admire British soldiers or the evil escapades of the Parachute Regiment, of course.
Are you stupid? Some Irishman blah blah. If some piece of shit raped my 6 year old daughter, I would kill him regardless of his imaginary nationality or his job. I'd willingly do 9 years - standing on my fucking head! There's not a court in the land that would convict me anyhow!! Where are the family members in the court demanding he be hanged? Where are the baying crowds outside the court? But of course we know it's all bullshit but trust one of her royal actress's arsewipes to deliberately misconstrue my meaning regardless.

PS For your information, I expressed the exact same sentiment many times, and specifically with regards to Breivik, there is no way he should be alive if it were real. I, for one, would move mountains to kill the fucker, had he had killed my child and their friends.
Euphoria

brianv wrote: Are you stupid? Some Irishman blah blah. If some piece of shit raped my 6 year old daughter, I would kill him regardless of his imaginary nationality or his job.
My point is that this Stormey horror story is yet another made-up news item from the Austrian perps behind Fritzl and Kampusch.

I was asking people what they thought about the 'photographs' and the dodgy past connections of the psychiatrist and the lawyer. I didn't ask for a mouth-frothing session over an event that didn't even happen. Not here on Cluesforum anyway; we're supposed to be more calm and collected than that.
brianv wrote:But of course we know it's all bullshit but trust one of her royal actress's arsewipes to deliberately misconstrue my meaning regardless.
There wasn't any meaning. I wasn't asking for chest-thumping. I was clearly asking for views on the poor and inconsistent quality of the images used by the Daily Mail. You failed to give me that and just went ape-shit instead.

This is a good demonstration of why I left the forum.
Last edited by Euphoria on Sun Jul 19, 2015 1:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

You went all racist, when I said that speaking as a father, I would kill anybody who did that to my child. Who gives two fucks about the images in some rag anyway? You want us to analyse the photos and disregard the story? Of course its not real, he's not hanging from a street light outside the court.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

Euphoria wrote: My point is that this Stormey horror story is yet another made-up news item from the Austrian perps behind Fritzl and Kampusch.
Could well be, Euphoria, could well be - but I have to wonder (and please excuse me for briefly 'derailing' this particular topic) what your thoughts are regarding the recent "Tunisia Beach Massacre" involving no less than 30 alleged BRITISH victims (out of a total "death toll" of 38). How come this pretty major psyop has been virtually ignored to this day here at Cluesforum? Admittedly, I haven't put much effort into it myself - but I would have expected to see a little more input from our UK contributors!

Here's our (paltry-looking) 'Tunisia Beach Massacre' thread : http://cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=1809

Not to single you out, dear Euphoria, I also extend my above question to all the regular (British and non-British) Cluesforum contributors. The thing is, you started this thread by asking (at the end of your first post): "what do people think?" Well, I for one, think that this 'British-soldier-rape-trial-in-Tyrol" story absolutely pales when compared with the (quite recent) "30-Britons-brutally-slaughtered-on-Tunisia-beach" story. But hey, maybe it's just me !

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... ctims.html

I have moved Euphoria's reply to this post over to the more appropriate "Tunisia Massacre thread": http://cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?p=2396053#p2396053
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

Good observation Simon. One might wonder at Sideshow Bob showing up in this fashion.

Everybody ignores the elephant in the room - Class War.
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

Derails his own thread! :rolleyes: Naw, just kidding! But you could have posted it the appropriate place! Although your assessment that it "most likely was a PSYOP", is kinda BBC talk.
Euphoria

brianv wrote:Derails his own thread! :rolleyes: Naw, just kidding! But you could have posted it the appropriate place! Although your assessment that it "most likely was a PSYOP", is kinda BBC talk.
How about almost certainly a PSYOP? I doubt any BBC employee would publicly accept even the possibility that it didn't happen and was entirely fabricated. :lol:

But you're right. I should keep the Tunisia farce separate, in another thread.
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

Euphoria wrote:
brianv wrote:Derails his own thread! :rolleyes: Naw, just kidding! But you could have posted it the appropriate place! Although your assessment that it "most likely was a PSYOP", is kinda BBC talk.
How about almost certainly a PSYOP? I doubt any BBC employee would publicly accept even the possibility that it didn't happen and was entirely fabricated. :lol:

But you're right. I should keep the Tunisia farce separate, in another thread.
How about almost certainly a PSYOP?
Still weasel words IMO. And nobody said anything about being a BBC employee, I was referring to the language used. By the same token, would any Cluesforum Member publicly accept even the possibility that it did happen?

I wouldn't be at all surprised if ^ the actress thingy was actually dead and the media are "keeping her alive" via these Madame Tussauds news cartoons. "How to disappear completely" in reverse! Been bugging me for some time now!
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

I think if we were shown adequate evidence something happened, those of us who consider ourselves focused on evidence would be satisfied.

Pity that "adequate" is being thrown off a cliff as the media increasingly offers less and less evidence for anything they say at all.

When something is legitimate, it is not to be covered too normally — or how normal average people would ask about the thing — or else the majority of their stories would quickly take on appearance of fairy tales and they would be muffled by the glaringly missing questions asked of ordinary events.

This story in particular reeks of the same old bullshit nonsense thanks to Euphoria's even minimal scraping of the paper-thin surface, but that doesn't mean we know what the fuck happened or did not happen.

Legit or bogus — practically everything in the media is 99% spin now anyway.

What we may lack isn't just true reporting of actual events, but honest and intelligent inquiry about it. Good luck finding that anywhere in the "mainstream" or "alternative" media. It would be nice if we could find more here, where it's more than welcome.