Lafayette Theater Shooter

This is the forum dedicated to all 'minor' local psyops - phony murders, kidnappings and whatnot. It has now become evident that the news media constantly feeds the public with entirely fake stories - in order to keep us in eternal fear of our next-door neighbours and fellow citizens.
Farcevalue

Lafayette Theater Shooter

Unread post by Farcevalue »

CNN gets the ball rolling with this one from Lafayette, Louisiana

http://www.cnn.com/2015/07/24/us/louisi ... -shooting/

11 victims total: 9 wounded, 2 fatalities. One of the fatally wounded was 33 years old. If I read the report correctly, the theater held 25 people, so roughly one out of every two attendees was shot. Of course the "shooter" was a white Tea Party supporter, with a history of mental illness who had issues with women's rights and acquired the gun legally, blah, blah.

I could probably stop there, but one of the victims has a more than usually elaborate back story and was supposedly a member of a band called The Figs. The Figs Facebook page dates back to 2011, but is scant for a band. The memorial tributes are generic with many from those who profess not to have known the victim, as is typical of vicsim tribute pages. There are quite a few Youtube videos of The Figs.

Making the fakery fighters work for their - well, it's certainly not money. ;)
ninetynine

Re: Lafayette Theater Shooter

Unread post by ninetynine »

I couldn't help but notice the man waist deep in the water while the woman (Vicsim Mayci Breaux) in the chaise is barely setting her ankles in...

from this page: http://heavy.com/news/2015/07/mayci-bre ... twitter/2/

-You can also see a square neckline shape where they cut and pasted the head on the body of the woman.
-close up of the man's eye in the sunglasses reveals a clear cut outline

-dude with blue cap in background--shadows pointing the wrong way; his shoulder should be in the sun.

PS ANy significance to the word "phoenix"on his wristband?