Train "Terror" in France - starring French B-movie actor

This is the forum dedicated to all 'minor' local psyops - phony murders, kidnappings and whatnot. It has now become evident that the news media constantly feeds the public with entirely fake stories - in order to keep us in eternal fear of our next-door neighbours and fellow citizens.
Seneca

Unread post by Seneca »

I think the incident in the high speed train between France and Belgium, on Aug. 21, 2015, was fake. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... oilet.html
3 Americans supposedly overpower an armed terrorist.
Here is a picture of the "terrorist":

It reminds me of the ghost hands in the 9/11 vicsim pictures
other similarities with 9/11:
-before they attacked, the passengers yelled "let's go" (let's roll)
-the terrorist used a box cutter (like the fictional hijackers)
"In another account, Skarlatos says he yelled 'let's go'.

As they beat the man - named in reports as Ayoub el-Qahzzani - he pleaded with them to return his AK-47, Sadler explained.

'He was just telling us to give back his gun. "Give me back my gun! Give me back my gun!" But we just carried on beating him up and immobilised him and that was it.'
Another weird thing is that the man was carrying both a handgun and an AK47. According to NBC he fired with the handgun. A bullet whizzed past the head of an American passenger. This means at least five Americans were involved: 2 soldiers, 1 student, and 2 other passengers, one heavily wounded.

My daughter heard it on the news and told me that she thought it wasn't real.

Here is a picture of one of the vicsims (French/American), who was wounded in his throat. Why does he have "blood" on his face?Image
Seneca

Unread post by Seneca »

Damien A., a 28-year-old banker from France, was the first person to encounter the gunman, The Telegraph reported. He has requested to media that he remain anonymous. Damien entered the bathroom on the Thalys train when he saw the gunman, Ayoub El-Khazzani, armed with a Kalashnikov assault rifle and wearing a cartridge belt. He was terrified, but threw himself at the gunman and tried to wrestle the rifle away from him. He lost balance and fell to the ground, and the gunman fled from him. Train staff saw the commotion and thought it was just a brawl between the two men, according to The Telegraph.
Thank god we have bankers, professors and soldiers to protect us.
icarusinbound

Re: THE "CHATBOX"

Unread post by icarusinbound »

So this happened on Friday, and they are awarded medals at the Elysee Palace on the following Monday?

No mention here of the solitary Brit, amongst all the random high concentration of US military personnel on the train. Is he only being lauded in the UK? He has a very strange accent. My immediate thought was either Africa (South Africa/Zimbabwe) or Israeli...I heard it on BBC Radio 4 at 1800hrs local.

Interesting and significant that the single French citizen has accepted his Legion d'Honneur, but wants to remain anonymous.

All very odd, and pantomime. But why?
Seneca

Unread post by Seneca »

icarusinbound wrote:So this happened on Friday, and they are awarded medals at the Elysee Palace on the following Monday?

No mention here of the solitary Brit, amongst all the random high concentration of US military personnel on the train. Is he only being lauded in the UK? He has a very strange accent. My immediate thought was either Africa (South Africa/Zimbabwe) or Israeli...I heard it on BBC Radio 4 at 1800hrs local.

Interesting and significant that the single French citizen has accepted his Legion d'Honneur, but wants to remain anonymous.

All very odd, and pantomime. But why?
Yes, the French citizen probably doesn't exist, so we only have the "Brit" and a bunch of Americans as key witnesses in the media.
I didn't mention Isabelle Risacher, wife of vicsim mark moogalian (http://www.markmoogalian.com) and witness, "currently working with BNP, Hogan Lovells, Rothschild, ..." (https://www.linkedin.com/in/isabellerisacher), which brings the number of Americans involved to 6. (I am not saying they all are real persons)
Edit: make that 7, the woman who reported a bullet whizzed past her head was with her husband (Amy and Joe) https://social.newsinc.com/media/json/6 ... roup=69017 Notice the husband wearing blue and white stripes around 00:42, as does a passerby around 01:13. The photo of a kid holding an IV bag around 00:25.
Seneca

Unread post by Seneca »

icarusinbound wrote: No mention here of the solitary Brit, amongst all the random high concentration of US military personnel on the train. Is he only being lauded in the UK? He has a very strange accent. My immediate thought was either Africa (South Africa/Zimbabwe) or Israeli...I heard it on BBC Radio 4 at 1800hrs local.
Here is a video where you can hear him talk:
http://www.france24.com/en/20150822-fra ... man-thalys
Ugandan-born Norman is a British national but said he had only lived in the country for four years. He currently resides in the south of France while one of his children is in the French navy.
icarusinbound

Unread post by icarusinbound »

Seneca, many thanks, but: this voice sounds entirely-different from the 'Brit' I heard inyerviewed on UK public state radio news!! This guy also has an odd misplaced Anglo accent, but, it is not the clipped younger Afrikaaner tones of the acclaimed 'English' train hero I heard. And yet, the associated biopic outlined here fits exactly with my prediction.

A perfect name for a non-English Englishman purportedly living in France...Norman. Nor man?
Seneca

Unread post by Seneca »

Make that 8 Americans in carriage 12. Meet Christina Coons, from New York, who clearly has taken acting classes.
http://edition.cnn.com/videos/tv/2015/0 ... newday.cnn

The "terrorist" was first seated in carriage 11, where French actor Jean-Hugues Anglade was sitting with his family.
I don't think this makes sense. If he boarded in Brussels, he should have a seat in carriage 1-8.
https://www.nsinternational.nl/nl/thaly ... gen-thalys
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

Seneca wrote: The "terrorist" was first seated in carriage 11, where French actor Jean-Hugues Anglade was sitting with his family.
Jean-Hugues Anglade ??!!

Oh, mon Dieu - now THAAAT figures... :rolleyes:

Jean-Hugues Anglade is a bit the French 'version' of Chuck Norris / Bruce Willis - and owes his fame for starring in the worst, bloodiest violent-serial-killer-type-trash movies ever produced in France (which have all-but-ruined, in the last decades, the good name of the traditionally thoughtful & intelligent French cinematography). "Nikita", "Taking Lives, "Killing Zoe", to name a few - but the list of similar crap "action" B(ullcrap)-movies featuring the tireless shooter / trigger-happy Anglade actor is - unfortunately - much longer.

The Anglade clown has gone on an outraged, all-out attack (on the French media) - denouncing the "cowardly" SNCF train personnel whom he personally witnessed running away from the carriage and locking themselves into their service wagon, thus abandoning their passengers in the hands of the evil muslim terrorist" --- bla,bla,bla. Here's a pathetic op-article on the "L'Express" which basically says that "the SNCF (the French state train company) needs to respond to famous actor Anglade's 'embarrassing' (yet 'righteous') accusations against their train personnel and take action to ensure that they get special training so as to be better prepared for possible, future terror attacks"...
http://blogs.lentreprise.com/l-entrepri ... intenable/
“We are shocked, but we are alive, and that’s the point,” he said. “We were in the wrong place, but with the right people. It’s a miracle. We were incredibly lucky to have these American soldiers. I want to pay tribute to their heroic courage and thank them, without them we’d all be dead.”
Jean-Hugues Anglade
http://variety.com/2015/film/news/frenc ... 201575740/
Plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose... :angry:

*Face palm*
Selene
Banned

Re: Train "Terror" in France - starring French B-movie actor

Unread post by Selene »

Thanks Seneca for pointing this Thalys 'terror' 'attempt' out. A new piece of the puzzle in the scaremongering war tactics of the Holland-Belgium-France axis.

Mobile now, so short summarising points:
- the ridiculousness of the medals that were prepared just hours after the 'heros' heroically hindered this horrifying hoax to 'succeed'
- the impossible coincidence of the 'heros' hearing the loading of an AK47 (and not any other weapon) on just that 1 toilet on that long train
- the presence of off-duty :rolleyes: military staff on that train (wouldn't they travel by (rental) car instead?)
- the video (shot in VVS*) with dead calm people over the 'captured' 'terrorist'
- the ridiculousness of the story itself; why would a 'trained terrorist' walk out of a bathroom with an AK47 to shoot at once when all his targets are behind sliding doors in the coupé meters further? why not walk in with the gun covered by a jacket or so and only then reveal the gun?
- why would a 'terrorist' who is neutralised still be able to use a knife (where was that held?) to wound one of the 'heros'?
- a 'criminal' caught on the train yet that train just continues like nothing happened. No stop to hand the 'criminal' and alleged 'terrorist' over to the police and start an investigation like in a real situation, noo, why would they?

*VVS = Vertical Video Syndrome, a horrible way of filming with phone cameras and useless in situations where chance of discovery is zero (the 'terrorist' is already 'neutralised' on the ground)

The story was so arrogantly ridiculous that I saw even quite some sheeple finally starting to doubt this media bullshit, but then the other news and 'news' reports took their brains again...

Selene
Seneca

Unread post by Seneca »

Yes Simon, actor Jean-Hugues Anglade was one of the wounded, his hand was injured when he broke the glass to activate the train's alarm. Reason enough to get a meeting with the interior minister the same day. http://www.itv.com/news/update/2015-08- ... -shooting/

Good summary, Selene

The passengers in the video were indeed too calm after this "terrorist attack". You would expect them to worry about possible accomplices, maybe he left a bomb... Another suspicious element was that the terrorist was bare chested.

Here is the photo of a kid holding an IV bag I mentioned :
credit: I saw the photo first in a video by HookedOnYourHoax
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

Seneca wrote:Yes Simon, actor Jean-Hugues Anglade was one of the wounded, his hand was injured when he broke the glass to activate the train's alarm. Reason enough to get a meeting with the interior minister the same day. http://www.itv.com/news/update/2015-08- ... -shooting/
Selene wrote:- the impossible coincidence of the 'heroes' hearing the loading of an AK47 (and not any other weapon) on just that 1 toilet on that long train

Uh, so Anglade was wounded? In a train assault launched from a toilet? Oh, ok. Well, get this:

"THE WOUNDED MAN" ("l'Homme blessé - 1983)

This is the debut 'hit' movie that made Anglade (in)famous ( nomination pour le César du meilleur espoir masculin pour "L'Homme blessé" ).
The film starts with a toilet assault in a Paris train station... :rolleyes:

"About the movie: Whilst waiting to see his sister off at a Paris railway station, Henri, a withdrawn adolescent, realises he is being watched by another man. He follows the stranger to the men's toilets where he finds him being assaulted by another man, who spontaneously kisses Henri. The following evenings, Henri returns to the station to try to find the man who kissed him and eventually meets up with him."
The (crap) movie is about a young man falling in love with an older, gay pimp and, of course, was released back in the early 80's - at a time when the wicked "AIDS" scare started terrorizing the entire world's population (myself included - even though I'm not gay).

Anglade is clearly a pathetic 'intelligence' asset.
The Anglade clown exhibiting his "heroic hand wound"

And those 'terror/shooting attacks' infesting our "daily news" are clearly "scripted in Hollywood" - be it in France, the USA, or elsewhere.
Critical Mass

Unread post by Critical Mass »

Even elements of the French MSM appear to be calling out this Jean-Hugues Anglade.

https://translate.google.com/translate? ... rev=search

Apparently there's no glass over the alarm systems used on those trains.
Selene
Banned

Unread post by Selene »

And of course, this railway hoax (and the IScheisse) is used to increase "terror threat levels" in the Netherlands and Belgium...
"Terror threat" at "near-critical" levels in Netherlands and Belgium
The terrorist threat level in the Netherlands is “at the top of the range” of substantial threat, and nearing critical level, according to Minister Ard van der Steur of Security and Justice. This is because of “what happened with the Thalys and some other things”.

Belgium has placed extra security at the Dutch embassy in Brussels, as well as at the embassies of other countries part of the coalition fighting against terrorist organization Islamic State. Minister Van der Steur would not elaborate what exactly the “some other things” threatening the Netherlands entails, the Telegraaf reports.

The threat level will only be raised from “substantial” to “critical” once there are concrete indications of an attack.

The Belgian government decided to increase the security around the embassies of anti-ISIS coalition countries following advice from the Strategic Committee for Intelligence and Security, according to NRC. The threat level in Belgium is re-evaluated every month. The number of soldiers assisting the police on surveillance operations in that country has been increased from 160 to 200.

Other countries’ embassies that got extra security are Canada, Britain, Australia, Qatar, Jordan, Bahrain, Emirates, Saudi Arabia and Turkey. Until yesterday, the only embassies in Belgium to have extra soldiers
guarding them were the embassies of the United States, Denmark, France and Israel.

Neither Belgium or Minister Van der Steur would comment on why the decision was made to increase security at these embassies. Earlier this week PVV leader Geert Wilders claimed to have heardshocking information during a meeting of the so-called Stiekem committee , confidential meetings during which the country’s security is discussed. CDA leader Sybrand Buma also recently called for theNetherlands to also participate in airstrikes against ISIS in Syria , not only in Iraq, and to send ground forces into the country to protect refugees. So far the CDA’s call isnot getting much support from other political parties.

It's all too easy for the Elites. 1 childishly fake crappy story and political and media pushing their agendas. And the sheeple will swallow.

Behind every corner there could be a "terrorist", be afraid, be very afraid. :rolleyes:

Selene
Seneca

Unread post by Seneca »

Seneca wrote: Here is the photo of a kid holding an IV bag I mentioned :
credit: I saw the photo first in a video by HookedOnYourHoax
Besides the fact that this is no place for a kid (or for a tiny person without uniform), I see some problems with the lighting and shadows on the kid and with the perspective.
Flabbergasted
Administrator

Unread post by Flabbergasted »

The three heroic Americans who foiled the tewwowist (armed with an AK-47 and 300 rounds of ammunition) have now formally become actors in a movie directed by Clint Eastwood: "The 15:17 to Paris". Funny how acting was at the heart of this event from the outset.

Spencer Stone, Alek Skarlatos and Anthony Sadler on the set of "The 15:17 to Paris". Photograph: Robert Ascroft
https://www.theguardian.com/film/2018/f ... ain-attack
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt6802308/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1