WDBJ Shooting

This is the forum dedicated to all 'minor' local psyops - phony murders, kidnappings and whatnot. It has now become evident that the news media constantly feeds the public with entirely fake stories - in order to keep us in eternal fear of our next-door neighbours and fellow citizens.
upstream

Re: WDBJ Shooting

Unread post by upstream »

Tarek701 wrote:
The pictures didn't work. They have some sort of cache in their URL which expires after a while. I uploaded them to imgur instead and added them to the main topic. Could you also please provide the source (site link) if you have it?
All pics found here.

http://www.corbisimages.com/Search#pg=steve+helber
Xious

Unread post by Xious »

Hmmm... and of course the suspect shooter commits suicide.... again.

Aside from being one of the worst jobs, this one seems to be the most pointless psy-op.

I guess it doesn't matter that there was no blood. No one seems to really notice or care anyway.
Ataraxia

Unread post by Ataraxia »

Here's perhaps some sloppy image fakery I found. In this first photo, I marked with a red line where the patio's wooden slats begin to run parallel to the railing. And they begin to do so just beyond (or perhaps directly in line) with the rail post on the right side.

Yet in the crime scene photo below, the slats continue to run perpindicular to the railing all the way to the end of the photo, clearly far beyond the rail post. One of these two photos (at least) is not the real place.
Last edited by Ataraxia on Fri Aug 28, 2015 5:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
pov603

Unread post by pov603 »

Is it common for news reporters to wear any electronic devices strapped to their leg [left leg below the knee] when doing outside broadcasts?
Also during the 'recording' by the Cameraman, would it be common practice to do background shots/pans whilst the interviewer/interview are talking?
Surely, he could have taken some 'stock' pans after the interview was conducted?
Ataraxia

Unread post by Ataraxia »

To me, the panning is the signal to start the show. They say it was live, but I've been trying to find the beginning of the interview from before the camera man starts panning. Nobody seems to have it. Every video I can find begins with the panning. I wonder if it even exists. Logically, if it existed, you'd think they'd have the longer video around, to try and see if the killer can be seen lurking around in it or something. Maybe they're still working on adding that.

I also thought it odd that the camera man had a camera with this long green cable plugged into it. I guess it's plausible. But why wouldn't he use a digital wireless camera? Especially if he's filming that far from the news truck and has to trudge the camera up stairs and down those walkways and such. How would he know he can plug it in anywhere? I guess that's where the killer knew where to wait, right next to the power outlet. <_<
brianp

Unread post by brianp »

Hello, this is my first post...I'll get better at embedding & adding links with time. Please forgive my limited experience with this.

Video linked is the "Live TV Broadcast" and was possibly the first available on version on YT since I got the same version also very quickly once the story broke. Appears to be actual original aired version as opposed to later versions of someone recording a TV screen https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2DQDf0RF2ek

Ok, second video is the "Shooters video" and is the same link provided by Tarek 701 at beginning of this thread. It looks to be the exact full 56 second version I had downloaded and compared also. http://www.mediafire.com/watch/aha3f271 ... ztarek.mp4

Now if you care to, simply compare both to see if you can at anytime hear the female reporter (Parker) give her famous "Oh My God" at all in the "Shooters video" where it should be.
Now my PC speakers aren't super great, but I am quite confident that it is not there at all.

Please take note also that the original first video "Live TV Broadcast" has a seeming "glitch" or brief dead spot @ 14-15 second mark in which the camera temporarily freezes and the audio is actually dead for about a second or so just before "Oh My God" is to transpire at roughly 16-17 second mark.

The early news reporting was putting alot of emphasis and quoting her "Oh My God" as if to help dramatize and sell the whole thing better. I believe they added that in for just that purpose. Which if thats true...well you know :lol:

And of course in the later versions, the glitch is fixed and the audio seems to flow interrupton free. And is video of someone taping a TV screen..lol As aired on CNN http://www.cnn.com/videos/us/2015/08/26 ... -video.cnn

I hope I am getting this across well enough to make it clearly understandable. I know you folks can better analyse this than I can with some better software. I'm half good at using free Audacity program to convert my vinyl records or other files to mp3...but thats about the peak of my skills.

Here are mp3 audio files I created from the same first two videos in question for comparison. Note that Live TV audio clearly shows the dead spot on the audio signature if you play it back in something like Audacity.
Live TV Broadcast Audio mp3 https://app.box.com/s/ljbi3nkzhq9r7x3suf7mzs7qin04zd4w
Shooters Video Audio mp3 https://app.box.com/s/j2sakn4s6i13mk6jueuhmm763ul6vtz0
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

brianp, thanks for trying to post your research in detail. May I recommend you take a quick read through our "Required" threads to see what has already been written about posting various media formats? http://cluesforum.info/viewforum.php?f=32

Also, I recommend slapping together a YouTube, Vimeo or other video that draws the comparison for readers in a straightforward way. However, I certainly appreciate your level of detail in citation, and everyone should be comfortable in making note of your points and checking them out. Thanks for that. I think you are onto something, and if so, good ear!
brianp

Unread post by brianp »

Ataraxia wrote:To me, the panning is the signal to start the show. They say it was live, but I've been trying to find the beginning of the interview from before the camera man starts panning. Nobody seems to have it. Every video I can find begins with the panning. I wonder if it even exists. Logically, if it existed, you'd think they'd have the longer video around, to try and see if the killer can be seen lurking around in it or something. Maybe they're still working on adding that.

I also thought it odd that the camera man had a camera with this long green cable plugged into it. I guess it's plausible. But why wouldn't he use a digital wireless camera? Especially if he's filming that far from the news truck and has to trudge the camera up stairs and down those walkways and such. How would he know he can plug it in anywhere? I guess that's where the killer knew where to wait, right next to the power outlet. <_<
Yes Ataraxia. I agree that the panning is part of the start signaling. So that Ward officialy doesn't have a "chance" to glimpse Flanagan. Because Ward may be at a disadvantage with the camera to his face to know where Flanagan is, Parker is seen flipping the paper in her hand at Ward to kind of say "Ok..here he comes now." And in case he misses that one Gardner just happens to give some hand signaling at the same exact moment.(see 7-8 second mark). Flanagan it seems may be a little ahead of schedule so nervously pauses to play with his zoom toggle on Ward and waits for Ward to get it in gear. How perfectly Ward just eases around as Flanagan approaches. Anyway at (18 seconds) Parker 100% glances at Flanagan (looks like an angry smirk) as if to say "Don't *jump the gun* you idiot..he's still panning over there." (note that in less than 1 second "Bitch??" is uttered and the gun is in the frame...surely she see's gun/hears "Bitch??" right?)

Flannigan next seems to be confused here..or is he? I believe "Bitch??" was his "Action" signal to Ward as in "Ok I'm here now, gun is ready blanks are ready, finish your panning up...let's roll :lol: " Flanagan is even courteous enough to back up a couple paces so that Ward will have room to back up a couple paces himself to get the money shot. (wow) That would have been a disaster if he'd have backed into him and bumped that beautiful live shot at all.

Ataraxia I agree once again that the full "live" footage seemingly would surface somehow...some way if it exists. I guess we'll see.

Another thing that could be noteworthy from the Shooters video is that there is a clipboard or maybe a folder on the railing right in front of Ward.

It seems to have disappeared in all the Steve Helber crime scene photos...Nice crime scene integrity there. I doubt wind got it, as Parkers "signaling" papers are still lying there where she dropped them. Wouldn't seem to have been knocked off the railing if Ward had went straight down as is supposed to have happened. Was that the script they'd been practicing all morning..lol. Sorry that this postf is so speculative....
upstream

Unread post by upstream »

hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

Your speculations seem fair, brianp. I gather that we are more worried about them when people do not explain their reasoning, nor show capability of seeing a story with a skeptical eye.

Actually, I hate to say this during the good discussions, but would you please try to watch your spelling and grammar? That's a bigger concern than your writing — which seems otherwise cogent and well thought out. You have numerous sloppy mistakes in your post. Please, just do your best to make your posts legible for future readers. Try a quick spell check before hitting 'Submit'. I know it's not everyone's style to do that, but consider that you are writing for future readers, not just holding a conversation. Thank you.

I do appreciate your contributions so far. I agree that the whole incident feels very "staged" here, complete with actors and sound editing. I would say the "heavy breathing" before the shooting also sounds as though it has been recorded in a separate environment from the rest of the piece.
brianp

Unread post by brianp »

hoi.polloi wrote:Your speculations seem fair, brianp. I gather that we are more worried about them when people do not explain their reasoning, nor show capability of seeing a story with a skeptical eye.

Actually, I hate to say this during the good discussions, but would you please try to watch your spelling and grammar? That's a bigger concern than your writing — which seems otherwise cogent and well thought out. You have numerous sloppy mistakes in your post. Please, just do your best to make your posts legible for future readers. Try a quick spell check before hitting 'Submit'. I know it's not everyone's style to do that, but consider that you are writing for future readers, not just holding a conversation. Thank you.

I do appreciate your contributions so far. I agree that the whole incident feels very "staged" here, complete with actors and sound editing. I would say the "heavy breathing" before the shooting also sounds as though it has been recorded in a separate environment from the rest of the piece.
Will do on the spell check.
Xious

Unread post by Xious »

And now for the bad acting... again. Interestingly enough, the name "Parker" comes up... again.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=14pT0SNJW4o

Supposedly, the guy on the left, just had his beloved girlfriend shot to death and the guy on the right, likewise just had his beloved daughter shot to death.

No tears or even a red face from either of them as the interviewer struggles to coax an emotional response from the audience with her stupid and leading questions.

Here are some interesting quotes:

"My grief is unbearable" alleged Father ( who doesn't shed a tear )

"I'm not gonna let this issue drop. We've got to do something about crazy people getting guns." alleged Father

"...I'm gonna do whatever it takes to get gun legislation..." fake Father

"...Don't let this go, don't let it slide." fake Father ( re gun laws )

“We had a love that burned white hot,” Hurst, alleged boyfriend who doesn't have so much as a red face

"She was a story teller by profession..." Hurst about Alison (out of context... or was it...?)

"James Madison University immediately decided to open up a scholarship fund... that is now accepting donations..." Hurst

"... clearly something went wrong here between him leaving our station and being able to purchase a gun and commit a premeditated act..." " ... there had been ample time before hand where many, many other things went wrong. Those need to be addressed....(re gun laws)" Hurst, fake boyfriend

"Before Adam died, he actually pointed his camera in the direction of his killer so there would be photographic evidence of the man who took his life, it's just speculation..." Talking head ( :lol: )

11:34am (day of event) Hillary Clinton writes on Twitter "(h)eartbroken and angry. We must act to stop gun violence and we can not wait any longer."
12:00pm Whitehouse spokesman Josh Earnest deplores the murders and calls for Con-gress to pass gun-control legislation.

After watching this, it's clear that this hoax just bangs the same drum as Sandy Hook... namely medication for the mentally ill and stiffer gun control... lobby, lobby, lobby

Coincidentally, the fake father Andy Parker states that he is an "actor".
Actor
Professional Actor
1979 – 1985 (6 years)Greater New York City Area

Appeared on Broadway in "The Best Little Whorehouse in Texas", and "Pump Boys & Dinettes" at the Kennedy Center along with numerous regional stage credits and regional and national TV commercials.
https://www.linkedin.com/in/parkerandy

Alison Parker's profile on Linkedin:
https://www.linkedin.com/in/aparker91

And fb page:
https://www.facebook.com/alisonparkernews
Last edited by Xious on Sat Aug 29, 2015 9:15 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Brutal Metal

Unread post by Brutal Metal »

Where's the killed girl in the death zone photos? And no blood at all on the wood planks?
Brutal Metal

Unread post by Brutal Metal »

Xious wrote:And now for the bad acting... again. Interestingly enough, the name "Parker" comes up... again.

Supposedly, the guy on the left, just had his beloved girlfriend shot to death and the guy on the right, likewise just had his beloved daughter shot to death.

No tears or even a red face from either of them as the interviewer struggles to coax an emotional response from the audience with her stupid and leading questions.

Here are some interesting quotes:

"My grief is unbearable" alleged Father ( who doesn't shed a tear )

"I'm not gonna let this issue drop. We've got to do something about crazy people getting guns." alleged Father

"...I'm gonna do whatever it takes to get gun legislation..." fake Father

"...Don't let this go, don't let it slide." fake Father ( re gun laws )

“We had a love that burned white hot,” Hurst, alleged boyfriend who doesn't have so much as a red face

"She was a story teller by profession..." Hurst about Alison (out of context... or was it...?)
Also who the hell goes on their social media pages the same morning their soulmate fiance is murdered on live TV and posts strange comments? Really? How about his color binder scrapbook photo album he's been peddling on all the TV interviews? I don't know anyone that makes those still in 2015 except wedding stuff...
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

Xious wrote:And now for the bad acting... again. Interestingly enough, the name "Parker" comes up... again.

Huh? :blink:

So this frightened, prepuberty kid in the blue-striped shirt...

...is actually meant to be THIS guy ?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! < *very loud and appropriate belly laugh*.

You've gotta love the very appropriate and truthful caption, though:

"KILLED ON TV"