"The 9/11 SHOW"

Updates & comments about the movie that exposed the 9/11 scam
simonshack
Administrator

"The 9/11 SHOW"

Unread post by simonshack »

" THE 9/11 SHOW "

This is a superb video which Hoi and I uploaded on a new Youtube channel - which Hoi set up while visiting me here in Italy. It was made and sent to me some time ago by an anonymous author - who wishes to remain so. Below is an extract of the message he sent me.

Highly recommended viewing - enjoy ! (and please diffuse on your own social media channels !)

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fGsWhFKlXHA

Mr. Shack,

I decided to donate to you these materials, to do with whatever you wish. Once you take a look at what I have put together here, you will see that I think this information should be distributed as widely as possible. I have included quite a few translations (computer translated) as well for upload along with the video if possible. Not saying you have to upload this video... it is yours to do with what you wish, but I wanted to be as thorough as possible.. I am sure that it will be apparent to you when you go through this stuff. Don't be afraid to tell me if you think it sucks. If you think there are parts that need to be cut or added or expanded on let me know. I know you won't think it is perfect, so let me know how you really feel about it. I will save the project files so if you want I can still work on the movie if it needs to be modified.
(...)
I know I could have anonymously posted this, or just posted it under my identity, but I have some special circumstances that prevent me from doing that.. nothing too major, but I do feel a little hypocritical because I don't think fearing things that aren't really a threat is the way to do things. My feelings on that may change but right now I think giving it to you is the best idea. So I appreciate you taking a look at my work. I want your honest input especially because the film is a bit of an advertisment for your website and contains parts of the site by default because your site was the only good one I have found that covers the media manipulation.
(...)
The truth is an important thing. Anyways, enough babbling here is the index of the files on this drive. And I hope to hear from you.

Thanks a million!
brianv

Re: "The 9/11 SHOW"

Unread post by brianv »

Hmm.

Why is it embedded in a playlist of "The Jews did 9/11" videos ?
HonestlyNow

Unread post by HonestlyNow »

brianv wrote:Why is it embedded in a playlist of "The Jews did 9/11" videos ?
How do you find that?
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

HonestlyNow wrote:
brianv wrote:Why is it embedded in a playlist of "The Jews did 9/11" videos ?
How do you find that?
I watched it on youtube and the next video played automatically - this one

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KJA6sFG_MNU
HonestlyNow

Okay. So it wasn't in someone's playlist, it was a YouTube "Up Next" video. I have the Autoplay feature turned off, and so I didn't take notice.
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

HonestlyNow wrote:Okay. So it wasn't in someone's playlist, it was a YouTube "Up Next" video. I have the Autoplay feature turned off, and so I didn't take notice.
Ah I see, but kinda fishy. How is it decided what video goes into "Up Next"? Is it decided by "content"? How could these other videos be related? Why didn't September Clues come up next? I wonder if it ever would in fact!

And the video itself, well I'm a bit luke-warm about it, I'd neither endorse nor dismiss it. He is right about one thing though, how appalling the cartoon imagery has become over the years. It looks like the "news footage" was done by hooking up two stone-age VHS recorders and some kid with a crayon doing the "airplane". God how anybody was fooled is beyond belief!
Farcevalue

Unread post by Farcevalue »

brianv wrote:God how anybody was fooled is beyond belief!
Um,...my name is Farcevalue and this month I will have been unfooled for seven years. My bottom was probably when I was still ingesting 10, 12 (I would lose count) viewings a day of that crappy 9/11 footage thinking it was real.
simonshack
Administrator

brianv wrote:
HonestlyNow wrote:Okay. So it wasn't in someone's playlist, it was a YouTube "Up Next" video. I have the Autoplay feature turned off, and so I didn't take notice.
Ah I see, but kinda fishy. How is it decided what video goes into "Up Next"? Is it decided by "content"?
Fishy yes, I agree Brian. Perhaps it's because Youtube is run by some JPM cods ?
brian wrote:And the video itself, well I'm a bit luke-warm about it, I'd neither endorse nor dismiss it.
Coming from you, Brianv - that sounds like a standing ovation. :P
Painterman

Unread post by Painterman »

Great vid. The filmmaker references the important yet often overlooked point that the Boeings in question cannot fly anywhere near the depicted speeds at such low altitudes. This complements the video fakery evidence. Not only do we have x, y and z evidence for video fakery, we can also make a direct case against the reality of the 9/11 planes: physical impossibility.
SacredCowSlayer
Administrator

Unread post by SacredCowSlayer »

If I had to grade the video I would give it a solid B+ and two thumbs up (yes that is very arbitrary of me). The unknown author of the work asked for feedback so I will state my observations by highlighting what I thought was very good, and finishing off with what I thought questionable.

The beginning part dealing with deception and cognitive dissonance was excellent. I think it helps when people are forced to look inward at why they react the way they do to information that challenges them. They cannot be expected to deal with the struggle until they acknowledge that it exists.

The video analysis showing the "plane" going clean out the other side of the building was very well done and quite powerful.

The discussion of controlled opposition and what I call fake truthers was solid as well.

The introduction to and discussion of vicsims was thoughtful and convincing. In my view it could not have been done in a less offensive (to an audience unfamiliar with the concept) manner. (Five stars for that part)

The part that threw me off a bit was the discussion (around the 32-36 minute part) about the "amateur photographers". Somebody can correct me here if I'm wrong- but was he trying to say that there were genuine amateurs who just happen to take video (which was subsequently collected by the government) and then it was subsequently manipulated with the plane crash imagery?

For that matter, was he trying to say that the "nose out" video was real imagery (captured by the chopper crew) with the plane digitally added? IIRC that idea was toyed around with by Simon in the early SC research. That idea has since been abandoned because virtually all the imagery was faked, not just the plane being added. Please note: I am only stating the above in the hopes that somebody will kindly set me straight if I am off base :) .

Overall it was easy to follow and the concepts were persuasively communicated. I really appreciated the care he took in this video in dealing with a topic that is very difficult for some people to even consider.
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

SacredCowSlayer wrote:If I had to grade the video I would give it a solid B+ and two thumbs up (yes that is very arbitrary of me). The unknown author of the work asked for feedback so I will state my observations by highlighting what I thought was very good, and finishing off with what I thought questionable.
[...]
The intro was excellent. I thought the video floundered a little during the "victims". Ditto concerns here regarding the "amateur photographers" and chopper/nose-out cartoon and what he was inferring, or perhaps suggesting, took place. What was important, is that he was telling people to do their own research. Yes, "Cluesforum" is inevitable if you are a serious researcher.
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

SacredCowSlayer wrote:The part that threw me off a bit was the discussion (around the 32-36 minute part) about the "amateur photographers". Somebody can correct me here if I'm wrong- but was he trying to say that there were genuine amateurs who just happen to take video (which was subsequently collected by the government) and then it was subsequently manipulated with the plane crash imagery?

For that matter, was he trying to say that the "nose out" video was real imagery (captured by the chopper crew) with the plane digitally added? IIRC that idea was toyed around with by Simon in the early SC research. That idea has since been abandoned because virtually all the imagery was faked, not just the plane being added.
In my opinion, you are right on. Simon and I both fell for a character named "Jeff Hill" who, for a short time, claimed to have been cornering the amateur photographers by telephone and getting suspicious conversations recorded.

I first suspected it was foul play when I stumbled on a site called "Psy Ops" which seemed to be a portfolio site of some kind for various propaganda, and a Jeff Hill call was present. I didn't think anything of it until later, when Jeff Hill went and endorsed "Judy Wood". Jeff, Judy, Hill, Wood.

Sigh.

Well, we haven't made the perfect research yet, but we can continue to try. In the mean time, I'd agree with your and brianv's assessments. It's good for a start. Hopefully, it leads people to ask questions or at worst lead to our site where they will be inspired to.
simonshack
Administrator

Now - here's a question for statisticians (i.e. statistics experts) :

At this moment in time, the viewcount of this marginal, little-known Cluesforum thread titled "The 9/11 SHOW" stands at:

561. - ( I mean, who has ever heard of this minuscule Cluesforum site?)

Whereas the viewcount of "The 9/11 SHOW" - the actual video published on the internationally famous YOUTUBE portal (and promoted by myself, on my various social media channels - and by several friends all over the interwebs for the last week) stands, at this moment, at:

What's going on?

I hate to sound rude - but those Youtube-Power-Maniac-fuckers can truly suck my dick. I don't even care WHO they are - they're just lame.
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

According to my findings, YouTube counts a "view" even if it's only for a minute of the whole thing, but still tries to remove views by what it considers "bots".

I have a feeling that in order to artificially diminish our view count, they typically (quietly) sluff our site, channels and media presence (and that of other good research) into "spam" filters, "danger" sites, "virus warnings" and other things with no basis whatsoever — just so that it is slightly more difficult for people to get to our site and our research.

We also know they just blatantly play with the numbers. Never mind. We know we got them and people are waking up.
HonestlyNow

simonshack wrote:What's going on?
Simple mathematics, Simon. Each page view count on this site is not a unique user count. Since I've viewed this page up to 12 times (reflecting the 12 posts before writing my post and my regular checking of Active Topics), that's up to 12 times more more views than the one time I viewed "The 9/11 Show" video page. You may extrapolate from there.
Last edited by HonestlyNow on Fri Oct 09, 2015 12:13 am, edited 1 time in total.