THE DERAILING ROOM

A place to relax and socialize - to muse, think aloud and suggest
bostonterrierowner

Re: "Hiding in Plain Sight: Reflections on an Open Conspirac

Unread post by bostonterrierowner »

Seneca wrote:
bostonterrierowner wrote:Please remember that Roman derivative of the sun cult aka "Christianity" was built around an actual life of Gaius Maria aka Julius Caesar.
I learned about this hypothesis first from Francesco Carrotta, he provides convincing evidence for this in his books and on his website.
Alexander del Mar preceded Carrotta around 100 years with his "Worship of Augustus Caesar" :)
jumpy64

Re: Why a topic about a conspiracy dominated by Jews

Unread post by jumpy64 »

ICfreely wrote:
Seneca wrote:I am not circumcised (not going to prove that yet B)).
Thank you! The last thing this forum needs is more dick swinging contests.
I don't think Seneca's was an invitation to a a "dick swinging contest" at all.

On the contrary, I think it would be just honest to state here what's the cultural conditioning of people wanting - or not wanting - to discuss a possible "conspiracy dominated by Jews". It could help us determining the possibility of a bias.

I mean, here I would start with the clear assumption that everybody in this forum is and independent and unbiased thinker in good faith. So nobody will be discriminated by their cultural conditioning, because the basic assumption is that we've all overcome it, as demonstrated by our radical questioning of it.

But what if, for example, after a while we discovered that all or most people coming from a Jewish-conditioned environment are reluctant to discuss the issue, while maybe people coming from a Christian conditioning are more willing to do it?

Or maybe we could discover just the opposite, or something in between, who knows. Wouldn't it be interesting? It could add a sociological dimension to the thread.

And anyway, what's wrong in declaring your cultural/religious background? I, for one, am not ashamed of it, and I don't understand why anybody would be. We don't have to be identified with it, but just be open to the possibility that it still might influence us, however slightly, because we want to be even more aware of possible conditioned obstacles to our freedom of thought.
pov603

Unread post by pov603 »

Jumpy, I think you'll find it was a joke! Ease up a bit.
Seneca

Unread post by Seneca »

ICfreely wrote:
Seneca wrote:I am not circumcised (not going to prove that yet B)).
Thank you! The last thing this forum needs is more dick swinging contests.
I agree! :D
jumpy64

Unread post by jumpy64 »

pov603 wrote:Jumpy, I think you'll find it was a joke! Ease up a bit.
OK! IC got me, then... :D
ICfreely

Unread post by ICfreely »

jumpy64 wrote:I don't think Seneca's was an invitation to a a "dick swinging contest" at all.

You don't say jumpy? Are you seriously reprimanding me for a silly joke? Where the fuck do you get off?

As for the rest of your post, how many times must you repeat yourself? Who's stopping you from posting your thoughts?

I try to provide insight on topics I've already researched instead of constantly whining about other people's interests (or lack thereof).

I've learned/unlearned a tremendous amount from reading Seneca & BTO's posts over the years. I'm still waiting for a morsel of knowledge from you jumpy. What have you told us that we don't already know? Are you waiting for us to research your interests for you? Do you plan on breaking any ground yourself?
ICfreely

Oh, you didn't get that I was joking. Simple misunderstanding, that's fine. But I still stand by the rest of my post.
jumpy64

Unread post by jumpy64 »

ICfreely wrote:Oh, you didn't get that I was joking. Simple misunderstanding, that's fine. But I still stand by the rest of my post.
I realize I'm making some people nervous here, including you obviously. I can understand that, but please try and keep your aggressiveness in check if you want to communicate with me directly any further.
ICfreely

Here's a specific example of a very lucrative rabbinical scam that we can all do without, jumpy!

The “Kosher Nostra Scam” on the American Consumer
The (U) symbol provides protection for many products sold here in Aztlan and in the United States. This symbol is managed by The Union of Orthodox Jewish Congregations with headquarters at 333 Seventh Avenue in New York City.
http://www.thetruthseeker.co.uk/?p=1000

Are Kosher Symbols Extorsion?
I wrote to a local maple syrup producer asking them why they agreed to have their products 'kosher certified'. The answer was very honest:
“If we did not have a kosher symbol on our products, the food retailers would refuse to put them on their shelves''

http://henrymakow.com/2015/07/are-koshe ... rtion.html
ICfreely

jumpy64 wrote:I realize I'm making some people nervous here, including you obviously. I can understand that, but please try and keep your aggressiveness in check if you want to communicate with me directly any further.
Nervous? More like annoyed! I don't appreciate being reprimanded by someone who hasn't contributed much of anything.
jumpy64

Unread post by jumpy64 »

ICfreely wrote:Here's a specific example of a very lucrative rabbinical scam that we can all do without, jumpy!

The “Kosher Nostra Scam” on the American Consumer
The (U) symbol provides protection for many products sold here in Aztlan and in the United States. This symbol is managed by The Union of Orthodox Jewish Congregations with headquarters at 333 Seventh Avenue in New York City.
http://www.thetruthseeker.co.uk/?p=1000

Are Kosher Symbols Extorsion?
I wrote to a local maple syrup producer asking them why they agreed to have their products 'kosher certified'. The answer was very honest:
“If we did not have a kosher symbol on our products, the food retailers would refuse to put them on their shelves''

http://henrymakow.com/2015/07/are-koshe ... rtion.html
Thank you IC. I knew about this, but I'm glad you posted this info before I could.

There are so many things to point out in this topic that, while doing my best, I need all the help in the world, particularly from better researchers like you, or Simon, Hoi, Seneca, and practically most people here.

I just want some possible truths to come out. To me it doesn't matter who uncovers them.
jumpy64

Unread post by jumpy64 »

ICfreely wrote:Nervous? More like annoyed! I don't appreciate being reprimanded by someone who hasn't contributed much of anything.
I'm sorry my contribution is not up to your standards. I'll do my best to improve, learning also from more experienced researchers like you.
ICfreely

jumpy64 wrote:I just want some possible truths to come out. To me it doesn't matter who uncovers it.
I agree. However, seeing as this is your thread, you should be doing the majority of research!
jumpy64

Unread post by jumpy64 »

ICfreely wrote:
jumpy64 wrote:I just want some possible truths to come out. To me it doesn't matter who uncovers it.
I agree. However, seeing as this is your thread, you should be doing the majority of research!
I don't necessarily agree with that, but I'm doing my best with the time I have. Thank you for helping out, anyway.

Now I gotta go, IC, take care.
ICfreely

Ok, jumpy. I’d like to have your take on the following article. Do you agree with its premise/conclusions? If so, why? If not, why not? No rush.

Against Good Breeding: Understanding Jewish Opposition to Eugenics
To summarize: (1) The anti-eugenicists’ claim that eugenics invariably leads to genocide is completely at odds with the established historical record, yet it’s been vigorously promoted to the public for decades, which qualifies it as a “hoax.” (2) As a result of an incredibly long, very impressive, but thoroughly dishonest propaganda campaign, eugenics has been dead for half a century now in the West. (3) Nearly all anti-eugenicists have been Jews. By destroying eugenics in the West, they succeeded in genetically weakening North America and Europe. During this very same time period, Israeli Jews strengthened their gene pool through the widespread practice of eugenics there.
http://www.counter-currents.com/2014/07 ... -breeding/