THE DERAILING ROOM

A place to relax and socialize - to muse, think aloud and suggest
ICfreely

Re: "Hiding in Plain Sight: Reflections on an Open Conspirac

Unread post by ICfreely »

Here’s some more food for thought, jumpy! I look forward to your analysis.

The Life of an American Jew in Racist Marxist Israel Part II - Jack Bernstein

From what I have written so far, you should now realize that few Jews practice Judaism. Most Jews are atheists or they follow humanism which is anti-God religion. So the portrayal that Jews are a religious people who look to Israel as a fulfillment of biblical prophecy is a myth. Also, the portrayal that Jews are one race of people is a myth. The Sephardic Jew – Ashkenazi Jew division is adequate proof.
RACISM AS PRACTICED IN ISRAEL IS ONE REASON THAT ISRAEL WILL SOONER OR LATER DESTROY ITSELF.

http://www.thepeoplesvoice.org/cgi-bin/ ... acist_ma_2

The Jews of Iraq - Naeim Giladi
I was disillusioned at what I found in the Promised Land, disillusioned personally, disillusioned at the institutionalized racism, disillusioned at what I was beginning to learn about Zionism's cruelties. The principal interest Israel had in Jews from Islamic countries was as a supply of cheap labor, especially for the farm work that was beneath the urbanized Eastern European Jews. Ben Gurion needed the "Oriental" Jews to farm the thousands of acres of land left by Palestinians who were driven out by Israeli forces in 1948.
Zionist propagandists still maintain that the [1941] bombs in Iraq were set off by anti-Jewish Iraqis who wanted Jews out of their country. The terrible truth is that the grenades that killed and maimed Iraqi Jews and damaged their property were thrown by Zionist Jews.

http://www.inminds.com/jews-of-iraq.html
ICfreely

This is a must read for anyone involved in your line of research, jumpy. Let me know what you think.

Behind the Balfour Declaration - Robert John
http://www.ihr.org/jhr/v06/v06p389_John.html
Seneca

Re: Why a topic about a conspiracy dominated by Jews

Unread post by Seneca »

jumpy64 wrote:
pov603 wrote:Jumpy, I think you'll find it was a joke! Ease up a bit.
OK! IC got me, then... :D
But like most good humor there is some truth in it. If there really is a conspiracy dominated by circumcised liars, that would be a way to prove you're not one of them.
Seneca

Unread post by Seneca »

jumpy64 wrote:
ICfreely wrote:
jumpy64 wrote:I just want some possible truths to come out. To me it doesn't matter who uncovers it.
I agree. However, seeing as this is your thread, you should be doing the majority of research!
I don't necessarily agree with that, but I'm doing my best with the time I have. Thank you for helping out, anyway.

Now I gotta go, IC, take care.
I also don't agree that the person who starts a topic should necessarily do all the research, I don't see that happening on other topics. The topic on the Jewish Museum hoax is the only example that I can think of where this happened. And I think it would be a better topic if there were others doing research, or just commented, which I welcomed from the start (as jumpy64 did here).
According to brianv, the reason for the lack of collaboration was because it happened in Belgium, a country that doesn't get much international attention. Well, that can't be said about the subject of this topic, it obviously influences everyone on this forum.
ICfreely

You make several good points, Seneca!

First of all, I posted that joke for a little levity. One of the things I've learned from Simon is the importance of not driving yourself crazy by being too serious. Secondly, I think I've explored my fair share of Jewish and other rackets. So I don't appreciate jumpy jumping down my throat with his oft repeated appeals over a silly little throwaway joke. Then he has the nerve to accuse me of being 'nervous.' What in the hell is that supposed to mean?

I appreciate his enthusiasm but his attitude is very stormfront-ish. By saying you should be doing most of the research for a thread you open, I mean you should have a reasonably solid understanding of the topic you chose to address & how you choose to develop it going forward. If it piques the interest of others & they end up contributing more than you then so be it. jumpy has been very terse with some contributors (Hoi, Farce). That rubbed me the wrong way as well.

Speaking only for myself, being Simon's friend does not earn him any cookie points. You're judged based on the content of your posts! And so far I haven't read anything in any of his posts that I didn't already know. Half his posts are just arguments (like a certain former commissar with a lunar screen name). As soon as he's criticized his Jew-dar goes off & he begins to have 'suspicions.' If he was a bit more perceptive he would have known what my religion is based on a post I addressed to Steve O a few weeks ago in this thread. I think it was moved to derail.

Long story short, his approach & attitude is that of conspiracy theorist. I didn't criticized him. I actually contributed to his efforts. The thread you started is very important & I agree that it should be developed. I'll most likely contribute to it. But if I'm going to have Selene types orbiting around me & telling me what to think and not to think then I simply won't post. I joined to add to the body of knowledge here, not to get into back & forth chit-chat & finger pointing sessions with others.
jumpy64

Unread post by jumpy64 »

ICfreely wrote:Long story short, his approach & attitude is that of conspiracy theorist. I didn't criticized him. I actually contributed to his efforts.
Actually you did both, but it doesn't matter. Maybe I also reacted a little bit by calling you "nervous", so let's call it even and stop it, OK? Let's not waste any more time and energy.
I joined to add to the body of knowledge here, not to get into back & forth chit-chat & finger pointing sessions with others.
Great! I totally agree with you here. Obviously this forum is not about its members, but abut the various topics we try and investigate. Each one of us has his own way to do it, and they're often different ones, thank God. So I'll keep contributing my way, and you your way. I think our different approaches (whether or not they're appreciated by everyone) in the end will balance out and enrich our collective effort here.
jumpy64

Unread post by jumpy64 »

Seneca wrote:
jumpy64 wrote:
pov603 wrote:Jumpy, I think you'll find it was a joke! Ease up a bit.
OK! IC got me, then... :D
But like most good humor there is some truth in it. If there really is a conspiracy dominated by circumcised liars, that would be a way to prove you're not one of them.
Good point! :D
edgewaters

Unread post by edgewaters »

jumpy64 wrote:I think the most important thing would be trying to find out who's really behind the conspiracy to keep humanity in its present sorry state, and what, if anything, we can do about that.
I disagree. It would certainly be good to discover this, but I don't think it's the most important thing. The most important thing is to expose the methods, because that's the only protection. Discovering the perps can serve justice, but it doesn't provide much protection ... a new bunch will just come along and replace them as long as the method remains viable. But if the method isn't viable, then that truly is game over.
Seneca

Unread post by Seneca »

I think this is an excellent post by edgewaters.
edgewaters wrote:
jumpy64 wrote:I think the most important thing would be trying to find out who's really behind the conspiracy to keep humanity in its present sorry state, and what, if anything, we can do about that.
I disagree. It would certainly be good to discover this, but I don't think it's the most important thing. The most important thing is to expose the methods, because that's the only protection. Discovering the perps can serve justice, but it doesn't provide much protection ... a new bunch will just come along and replace them as long as the method remains viable. But if the method isn't viable, then that truly is game over.
Let us hope that by zooming in on the perps we can expose more of their methods and protect more people.
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

jumpy64 wrote:
ICfreely wrote:Long story short, his approach & attitude is that of conspiracy theorist. I didn't criticized him. I actually contributed to his efforts.
Actually you did both, but it doesn't matter. Maybe I also reacted a little bit by calling you "nervous", so let's call it even and stop it, OK? Let's not waste any more time and energy.
jumpy64, I think people's feelings would stop feeling like a "waste" to you if you showed an ability to hear slight critiques of a paranoid writing style rather than waving them away as wastes of time. I think people intuitively want this thread to be stronger.

You are right to imply the standard of the forum is that OPs about Jewish topics are expected to provide all the evidence. We did that for a long time because it seemed the topic needed that challenge to get over the typical "paranoid conspiracy theory" stylings we were seeing on other web sites. Unfortunately, this one has barely cleared that and it still seems a bit "sick" with paranoia, if you ask me. Not due to others. I really think we would have asked the same of someone claiming a special Jesuit conspiracy or Scientology conspiracy or any other one of a particular faith that we are familiar with somehow controlling more of society than other "deep states". There are a few other topics where that was our mode of trying to push a theory further. Thank you for doing the extra mile, but I don't think it has been a waste to hear people trying to hone your language. The basic premise of the forum is that anyone can understand an operation and should be able to explain it without merely using the premise that users who disagree with the OP (original poster) are part of the OP's enemy conspiracy. That really has been (for me) an unprecedented level of paranoia that Simon has allowed to slide in this topic particularly (speaking of special treatments), perhaps because he shares your fear. But it's too bad to see a potentially intellectual topic be so emotional from the start.

I understand fear does that to people, and you have already explained your fear of these horrible "thought crime" laws, but when users trying to calm your fear only increase fear and suspicion in you, it starts to feel like we have Mister Magoo trying to investigate a crime and we can't get him eye glasses. I like the topic, but please stop with the throwing accusations every which way. And let people ask questions of you. Thank you! Are you not happy that people want to ask you questions about the topic you are interested in?
ICfreely

jumpy64 wrote:...let's call it even and stop it, OK? Let's not waste any more time and energy.
It’s cool, jumpy! I don’t hold grudges. Sometimes things get perso nella traduzione. It’s water under the bridge (that we don’t need to jump off of).
Seneca wrote:According to brianv, the reason for the lack of collaboration was because it happened in Belgium, a country that doesn't get much international attention.
Seneca, I’m happy to inform you that I just had the most delicious Belgian waffles for breakfast this morning in honor of your countrymen. I'm in full agreement with your assessment of the following statement by edgewaters:
The most important thing is to expose the methods, because that's the only protection. Discovering the perps can serve justice, but it doesn't provide much protection ... a new bunch will just come along and replace them as long as the method remains viable. But if the method isn't viable, then that truly is game over.

Hit the nail on the head!
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

ICfreely wrote:
edgewaters wrote:The most important thing is to expose the methods, because that's the only protection. Discovering the perps can serve justice, but it doesn't provide much protection ... a new bunch will just come along and replace them as long as the method remains viable. But if the method isn't viable, then that truly is game over.

Hit the nail on the head!
Yes, but in order to get deeply into what a "deep state" is, we must explore the ones that presently exist. And presently, one of them is definitely a Jewish-Masonic-Zionist-something-or-other concentrated power of some kind.
ICfreely

hoi.polloi wrote:
Yes, but in order to get deeply into what a "deep state" is, we must explore the ones that presently exist. And presently, one of them is definitely a Jewish-Masonic-Zionist-something-or-other concentrated power of some kind.
We certainly must, hoi! I say unto thee, 'Thou shalt not hate the players, thou shall end their games!'
starfish prime

Unread post by starfish prime »

hoi.polloi wrote: It may be kinda "shotgun" approach to promote religious situations that oppose and support such a conspiracy, but I am not sure there has been an effective argument made for the general reader to intelligently argue (with the least amount of guesswork) about how specific this issue is. It certainly doesn't seem "open". To isolate what evil here is "Jewish" is difficult so far. Also, to say what good things are "Christian" in America, for example, would be quite a feat. The Talmud seems especially important to this topic. It would be great to have more analysis of that. Also, the importance of "anti-semitism" or "hate" laws which have gotten out of control. Child abuse and mistreatment, I suspect, are very important clues. It's too bad for this particular angle to the conspiracy that so many people on the planet have different ideas about what that means. It's about as broad as what constitutes "acceptable" abuse of others, in general.
Would it not be reasonable to suggest that the JPMs might simply be Talmudists, in either Judaic or non-Judaic form? This term seems less likely to evoke ideas of race, or the denouncing of an entire culture, as most (ethnically or religiously) Jewish people are not Talmudic scholars, and are probably unfamiliar with its doctrine of racial supremacy, though they may certainly reap some of its benefits (sociopolitical connections, reparations payments to Israel, Kol Nidrei, etc.) or serve as unknowing "sayanim" (such as by defending the JPMs against "antisemitism"). It would seem that many of the so-called "Jewish" ideologies of manipulation (media deception, Zionism, Communism) have roots in the Talmud:
Baba Kamma 113a: Where a suit arises between an Israelite and a heathen, if you can justify the former according to the laws of Israel, justify him and say: 'This is our law'; so also if you can justify him by the laws of the heathens justify him and say [to the other party:] 'This is your law'; but if this can not be done, we use subterfuges to circumvent him.
http://www.come-and-hear.com/babakamma/ ... a_113.html

Regarding child abuse, the Talmud recounts the words of Rabbi Simeon bar Yochai, creator of the Kabbalah, to whom is attributed the infamous quote, "Even the best of Gentiles should be killed":
Yebamoth 60b: R. Simeon b. Yohai stated: A proselyte who is under the age of three years and one day is permitted to marry a priest, for it is said, But all the women children that have not known man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves, and Phinehas surely was with them. And the Rabbis?[16]

[16] How could they, contrary to the opinion of R. Simeon b. Yohai, which has Scriptural support, forbid the marriage of the young proselyte?"

http://www.come-and-hear.com/yebamoth/yebamoth_60.html

Even if a rabbi wanted to oppose pedophilia, they would be unsuccessful, as it is designated "halakha" by bar Yochai.

Some more quotes from the Talmud:
Kethuboth 11b: When a grown-up man has intercourse with a little girl it is nothing, for when the girl is less than this, it is as if one puts the finger into the eye [7]...

[7] I.e., tears come to the eye again and again, so does virginity come back to the little girl under three years. Cf. Nid. 45a.
http://www.come-and-hear.com/kethuboth/ ... th_11.html
Sanhedrin 69a: A maiden aged three years and a day may be acquired in marriage by coition, and if her deceased husband's brother cohabited with her, she becomes his.
http://www.come-and-hear.com/sanhedrin/ ... in_69.html
Sanhedrin 54b: Pederasty with a child below nine years of age is not deemed as pederasty with a child above that. Samuel said: Pederasty with a child below three years is not treated as with a child above that.[24] What is the basis of their dispute? — Rab maintains that only he who is able to engage in sexual intercourse, may, as the passive subject of pederasty throw guilt [upon the active offender]; whilst he who is unable to engage in sexual intercourse cannot be a passive subject of pederasty [in that respect].[25] But Samuel maintains: Scripture writes, [And thou shalt not lie with mankind] as with the lyings of a woman.[26]
[24] I.e., Rab makes nine years the minimum; but if one committed sodomy with a child of lesser age, no guilt is incurred. Samuel makes three the minimum.
[25] At nine years a male attains sexual matureness.
[26] Lev. XVIII, 22. Thus the point of comparison is the sexual matureness of woman, which is reached at the age of three.
http://www.come-and-hear.com/sanhedrin/ ... in_54.html

---

Former students at the Jewish Yeshiva University High School in Manhattan filed a $380 million lawsuit against the school, claiming that rampant sexual abuse was concealed for decades:
Nineteen former students at Yeshiva University High School have filed a bombshell $380 million lawsuit against the prestigious Jewish institution claiming horrific acts of sexual abuse that went unchecked for two decades at the Manhattan school.

"Yeshiva University High School held itself out as an exemplary Jewish secondary school when in fact it was allowing known sexual predators to roam the school at will seeking other victims," said attorney Kevin Mulhearn, who filed the suit on behalf of the 19 plaintiffs. "Childhood sexual abuse in the Orthodox Jewish community can no longer be condoned and excused.”
http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/yes ... -1.1393327

Former Dean of Yeshiva University and Talmudic scholar Rabbi Herschel Schachter decreed that families suspecting child abuse should first seek resolution within the Jewish community before going to the police:
Schachter also cautioned against reporting abuse to the authorities without first seeking advice from a Torah scholar, because, he said, "police and social service workers often don't handle the situation properly."

After citing anecdotes of alleged wrongful accusations against men in Israel and in America, Schachter said, "Before you go to the police and before you go to family services, every community should have a board, to investigate whether there's [reasonable suspicion of abuse] or not."
http://forward.com/news/173452/yeshiva- ... nets-nest/

---

I can't help but also be reminded of self-described "fanatical Jew" Sigmund Freud. Freud came out with a paper in 1896 entilted "The Aetiology of Hysteria," in which he argued that "hysteria" was the result of emotional trauma due to incest and sexual abuse. However, he later rejected this so-called "seduction theory," possibly to maintain his position within the field of psychiatry. Freud also believed that he and his siblings suffered from hysteria, and wrote in a letter to his friend Wilhelm Fleiss that his theory implied that "my own father was one of these perverts, and is responsible for the hysteria of my brother… and those of several younger sisters."
http://www.pbs.org/youngdrfreud/pages/a ... doubts.htm

Could Freud have invented his "Oedipus complex" theory to cover up pervasive child sexual abuse among the wealthy Jewish community? This idea of a sex abuse cover up was even suggested by Jeffrey Masson, who served as Project Director of Freud's archives, in a book entitled "The Assault of Truth." (http://www.nytimes.com/1984/01/24/scien ... wanted=all)

And while ostensibly irreligious, Freud appears to have been inspired by certain Talmudic ideas:
"Ruthless egotism is much more common among Gentiles than among Jews," said Freud, "and Jewish family life and intellectual life are on a higher plane."

"You seem to think the Jews are a superior people, then," I said.

"I think nowadays they are,"' said Freud. "When one thinks that ten or twelve percent of the Nobel Prize winners are Jews and when one thinks of their other great achievements in sciences and in the arts, one has every reason to think them superior."
https://archive.org/stream/fragmentsofa ... p_djvu.txt

Psychoanalysis itself was once considered a "Jewish science," and from its inception until 1906, the Vienna Psychoanalytic Society consisted entirely of Jews (http://www.kevinmacdonald.net/chap4.pdf). Freud and his followers promoted the idea that "antisemitism" was simply the result of sexual repression among Gentiles. Freud's own wife considered psychoanalysis "pornography," and it could easily be conceived of as a means of "hyper-sexualization" of the target population (including the sexualization of children). Jewish domination of the porn industry has already been mentioned, so I will only add that the Israel Defense Forces are no strangers to its use as a weapon:
The Israelis have recently shown themselves well-versed in what one could call the military use of pornography. At 4:30 PM on March 30, 2002, Israeli military forces took over Palestinian TV stations when they occupied Ramallah in the West Bank, immediately shutting them down. What followed was a little more unusual. Shortly after occupying the Al-Watan TV station, the Israeli forces began broadcasting pornography over its transmitter. Eventually, according to a report from The Advertiser, an Australian newspaper, the Israelis expanded their cultural offensive against the Palestinian people by broadcasting pornography over two other Palestinian stations, the Ammwaj and Al-Sharaq channels. One 52-year-old Palestinian mother of three children, according to the report in The Advertiser, complained about ‘the deliberate psychological damage caused by these broadcasts.‘
link

I will stop there for now. Am I being too speculative or paranoid? This is my first proper post, so feel free to critique it.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

hoi.polloi wrote:That really has been (for me) an unprecedented level of paranoia that Simon has allowed to slide in this topic particularly (speaking of special treatments), perhaps because he shares your fear. But it's too bad to see a potentially intellectual topic be so emotional from the start.
"Emotional"??? Hoi, I haven't the faintest idea of what you're on about - regarding "Simon allowing this topic to slide into an unprecedented level of paranoia" - but it does sound you're annoyed by something in relation to my moderation (or lack thereof) of this topic? Sheesh - maybe you can explain this to me over Skype some day. I can see no paranoia going on here in this topic - aside from a few unwarranted complaints aimed at the OP - in spite of his obviously good intentions. As for Jumpy and yours truly "sharing fear" - you are the only one here who keeps reiterating this silliness. What's up with that, bro? Isn't this very forum a (rare and valiant) platform for the truly fearless folks of this world? Would you, Jumpy, myself - or anyone else - keep discussing 'taboo' topics and ideas (those systematically suppressed / censored / banned / outlawed and even criminalized by the Nutwork) on this forum if we were blinded by fear? I only fear that you're somewhat 'enamored' with that four-letter word - in a rather odd kind of way.
hoi.polloi wrote: (...) I understand fear does that to people, and you have already explained your fear of these horrible "thought crime" laws, but when users trying to calm your fear only increase fear and suspicion in you, (...)
Good Heavens, Hoi. Need I say more? And what does that 'suspicion in you'-line (aimed at Jumpy) even mean? Paranoid much, bro?

Back on topic

Isn't it just amazing how these - ehrm - 'religious'(not) topics are so hard to have discussions about - without them turning into boring, reciprocal 'feuds' among the various debaters? Let us all try and stick to the topic at hand - one that could rightly be described as the most virulently hushed / suppressed / ostracized issue on this earth today. The sheer enormity of the "Jewish problem" (for lack of a better word) across the ages - and all over the world - simply cannot be ignored, nor can any honest person keep saying that it is a 'false problem of marginal relevance' - or much less 'a distraction only fit for conspiracy theorists driven by hate and prejudice'. Yet, I have unfortunately sensed - in some parts of this thread - the same old unwillingness to tackle the problem in earnest, what with regular dodgings / deviations of its core premise - and the occasional, less-than-subtle scoffings at (not to say 'attacks') or 'lecturings' of the messenger (in our case, Jumpy64).

Let us throw all hypocrisy out the window and just spell out what the quite legitimate concerns raised by Jumpy64 are. I will try my best to summarize the 'core question' of this thread as succintly as possible in one single - if somewhat long-winded - sentence (I hope Jumpy will correct me if I'm "putting words in his mouth"):

May the insane and asinine writings of the Talmud, a book described by Wikipedia as "the basis for all codes of Jewish law", possibly be a root cause of the "Jewish problem" insofar as the Talmud, what with its unspeakably arrogant "chosen people" mantra ("only Jews are human beings, the rest are mere animals") would mentally condition many members of this troublesome tribe to behave the way they behave - with no concerns for morality nor the slightest empathy for the other tribes sharing this world?

In order to underline said behaviour of the Jewish tribe (and lest people forget what they've been up to in later years), I will hereby embed a fine documentary made by a Jewish independent filmmaker, and ex-reserve soldier with the Israeli army - Ronen Berelovich. Please set aside an hour or so of your life (whenever you can) - and watch it all through. It's well worth your time.

(Note: you won't see ANY crisis actors here - only quite genuine Palestinians (and other fearless folks) telling their genuine stories.)

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ufLAitMq3zI

Hoi, what we should 'fear' here on this forum is not fear itself (as someone famously said...) - it is hypocrisy - in all its forms and shapes.