THE DERAILING ROOM

A place to relax and socialize - to muse, think aloud and suggest
hoi.polloi

Re: The Holocaust: propaganda, censorship and media fakery

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

So interesting! Awesome digging, Simon! It reminds me of the "allocutions" of the elite that genuinely try to argue that we need a "super class" ruling over everyone else. Great find and specific details, with names.
Sapere Aude
Banned

Re: Blue and White Stripes appearing in media reports

Unread post by Sapere Aude »

About adidas I just remember posting this somewhere some time ago.I noticed that symbolism ( Kabbalah) on my son's shoes.No adidas gear anymore !!!
ImageImage

That one below may show some kind of planet pattern or something to do with the sun… Also it could be kind of underground tunnels, city ? Its sinister.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

Thanks Hoi, I'm glad you liked it.

I have now returned from Mars after my lunch break - and was hoping to see Omaxsteve's response to this. I see he has preferred to respond to another issue in the Chatbox. So I will now kindly ask Omaxsteve - who has earlier been preoccupied about this forum's questions about Jews - to respond to the following two questions. To be sure, Omaxsteve has been admirably forthright to reveal to this forum's readership that he is a Jew, without any sort of (what I think you Earthlings would call) 'fear'.

1: Omaxsteve, have you ever heard of the "Holodomor" - in your entire life? If you haven't, why do you think this would possibly be the case? See, I myself had never heard of it - in spite of regularly visiting Earth for the last 11 eons or so. All I've ever heard on your Tell-Lie-Visions (in the last 70 years or so) is a continuous / uninterrupted and frankly quite excruciatingly obsessive chatter about what you Earth dwellers call the 'Holocaust'. What's the deal with that? Is the 'Holocaust' the one-and-only wartime tragedy in planet Earth's history?

2: Omaxsteve, did you read my above post - what with Mr. Coudehove-Kalergi's eulogy of the "Jewish Master Race"? If you did, what's the deal with that? Do Jews (or anyone else) really think they are the "Master Race" of this planet? If not, why then is a "COUDEHOVE-KALERGI EUROPE PRIZE still being handed out to the various Heads of State of planet Earth ? What if I wrote a pamphlet saying that Martians are the "Master Race" of this Universe? Would the European Commission set up a prize in my name too?

Thanks for a kind response! I'll be servicing my spaceship here at the NASA hangars for the next few days, so take your time.

Current projects over at the Coudenhove-Kalergi European Society website: http://www.european-society-coudenhove- ... elles1.asp

Their page profiling their hero Dick Coudenove-Kalergi: http://www.european-society-coudenhove- ... lergi1.asp

And on this other page of their site, an ominous sentence ends a brief description of "The Plan":
"Nothing and no one shall endanger the successful continuation and development of this project."

My heartfelt advice to my Earthly friends :

Forget the Holocaust - you have FAR MORE URGENT issues to tackle !
omaxsteve
Banned

Unread post by omaxsteve »

So there you have it, Steve. That's Dick Coudenhove-Kalergi for you. He had a plan. The European Union seems to like it - and keeps handing out prizes to those who comply with Dick's 'Paneuropean' plan. Does this answer your questions?
Actually, no, It does not (answer my questions). I asked what pressure is being brought to bear on the Italian Senators who recently voted 234 to 3 with 8 abstentions to enact the legislation making holocaust denial a crime in Italy. While the information you presented is new to me, ( I had never heard of Kalergi, or the Charlemagne prize prior to reading your post). The Kalergi guy seems like quite the lunatic, almost "Hitler-esque" in his views about a superior race, but I don't see the connection to how the elected Italian senators voted on legislation in 2015. Are you inferring that they are all vying to win this "prestigious" award" that few, if anyone, in North America ever heard of ? perhaps you can fill in the blanks here so I, and other non-galactic travelers can understand the point you are trying to make?
So I will now kindly ask Omaxsteve - who has earlier been preoccupied about this forum's questions about Jews - to respond to the following two questions. To be sure, Omaxsteve has been admirably forthright to reveal to this forum's readership that he is a Jew, without any sort of (what I think you Earthlings would call) 'fear'.

Please explain why I, or anyone, should be afraid to reveal that they are Jewish? Anyway here are my responses to the "two" questions:
: Omaxsteve, have you ever heard of the "Holodomor" - in your entire life? If you haven't, why do you think this would possibly be the case? See, I myself had never heard of it - in spite of regularly visiting Earth for the last 11 eons or so. All I've ever heard on your Tell-Lie-Visions (in the last 70 years or so) is a continuous / uninterrupted and frankly quite excruciatingly obsessive chatter about what you Earth dwellers call the 'Holocaust'. What's the deal with that? Is the 'Holocaust' the one-and-only wartime tragedy in planet Earth's history?

1. SimonShack, I have not hear of the Holodomor before recently reading about it in this thread.
2. Why I have not heard of it is probably due to a number of reasons; a) I am not very interested in History, I prefer to focus on modern day issues. b) I do not know have nay friends, or associates, of Ukrainian descent c) as you stated their has been no TV or media publicity (that I am aware of ) in North America .
3) Although I suppose your question is rhetorical, I will answer it anyway. There are many, unfortunately , far too many, war time tragedies in Earth's history. In my opinion, there should be no "ranking" of tragedies. Obviously a tragedy that strikes close to home, involving one's own friends, family, etc, is going to hurt more than a tragedy whose victims are strangers. That being said all wars, especially unnecessary wars, are likely to cause many human tragedies and we earthlings should do everything in our power to pressure our elected leaders to refrain from wars. I personally grew up in the Viet Nam era, and many of the youth were doing everything they could to protest against the war in Viet Nam.
2: Omaxsteve, did you read my above post - what with Mr. Coudehove-Kalergi's eulogy of the "Jewish Master Race"? If you did, what's the deal with that? Do Jews (or anyone else) really think they are the "Master Race" of this planet? If not, why then is a "COUDEHOVE-KALERGI EUROPE PRIZE still being handed out to the various Heads of State of planet Earth ? What if I wrote a pamphlet saying that Martians are the "Master Race" of this Universe? Would the European Commission set up a prize in my name too?
1: Yes, I read your post.
2: Don't know how to answer that question..." what's the deal"? Is it because I am Jewish that you expect me to answer for the writings of a lunatic who wrote a book in 1925?
3: I don't know of any Jews who think they are a "master race" but I am sure there are some. There are probably other members of other religious, and or ethnic groups that feel that way too. What is your point?
4: Why is the Coudehove-Kalergi Prize being handed out? Again, I am assuming that this is rhetorical question. How in heaven's name would I know why the prize is still being given out, or even why it was ever given out in the first place?
5: I don't know, but Imagine that if you had enough money , you could start a foundation and award prizes to whomever you wanted to. Whether or not the European commission would back you is another question that I cannot answer. I am really not very familiar with the workings of the European commission.
6: What is the meaning behind this statement you made?:
Omaxsteve has been admirably forthright to reveal to this forum's readership that he is a Jew, without any sort of (what I think you Earthlings would call) 'fear'.

I get the feeling that you are directing questions at me because I am an "admitted" Jew. Do you know what it means to be Jew, or more important how one "gets" to be a Jew?
A Jew is any person whose mother was a Jew or any person who has gone through the formal process of conversion to Judaism.

It is important to note that being a Jew has nothing to do with what you believe or what you do. A person born to non-Jewish parents who has not undergone the formal process of conversion but who believes everything that Orthodox Jews believe and observes every law and custom of Judaism is still a non-Jew, even in the eyes of the most liberal movements of Judaism, and a person born to a Jewish mother who is an atheist and never practices the Jewish religion is still a Jew, even in the eyes of the ultra-Orthodox. In this sense, Judaism is more like a nationality than like other religions, and being Jewish is like a citizenship.
source: http://www.jewfaq.org/whoisjew.htm

I hope that you are not asking me these questions because I am Jewish, and you believe that my opinions somehow reflect the opinions of the entire Jewish community. I speak only for myself.

Now that I have answered your questions, will you be so kind to answer a couple of mine. (anyone is free to answer, these questions are not directed at you personally, SimonShack). To make it easier, I will try to refrain from asking rhetorical questions.

1: In North America, especially the USA there is a heavily disproportionate, concentration of Jewish ownership of the media. Is that the case in Europe as well?
2:Do the small number of Jews in Italy (30,000 or so) also control the Italian media?
3: what about the Italian Banking industry, is that also dominated by Jews ?
4: Are there any media organization anywhere in Europe that are not controlled by Jews?
5: If so, are they publicizing the Holomodor ?

regards,

Steve O. (with both feet planted firmly on Earth)
omaxsteve
Banned

Unread post by omaxsteve »

Forget the Holocaust - you have FAR MORE URGENT issues to tackle !
Well, there is something we both agree on!

regards,

Steve O.
simonshack
Administrator

omaxsteve wrote: The Kalergi guy seems like quite the lunatic, almost "Hitler-esque" in his views about a superior race,
Thanks, Omaxsteve - that's all I needed to hear from you.

So this lunatic Hitler-esque Coudenhove-Kalergi personnage who wrote a pamphlet eulogizing the "Jew Master Race" has been chosen as a "symbol" for the PanEuropean project? That is pretty weird, is it not? Doesn't this fact bother you at all?

Or perhaps... hey, nothing to see here, move on, folks - move on... :rolleyes:

However, I will duly answer your questions one by one. Your questions are in green type - my replies are in blue:

"1: In North America, especially the USA there is a heavily disproportionate, concentration of Jewish ownership of the media. Is that the case in Europe as well?"
Yes.
"2:Do the small number of Jews in Italy (30,000 or so) also control the Italian media?"
The Italian media is almost totally subservient to the American media - mostly controlled by Jews. Do your maths.
3: What about the Italian Banking industry, is that also dominated by Jews ?
Same answer as above.
"4: Are there any media organization anywhere in Europe that are not controlled by Jews?"
Of course, there are a few. Mostly local, small-town newspapers (chock-full of commercial ads) which no one really reads. They probably total the readership stats of this forum - or thereabouts.
"5: If so, are they publicizing the Holomodor ?"
Evidently not. Do I know why I have NEVER heard of the Holodomor in my entire life? NO - do you?
But I feel pretty embarrassed about it - since I have always strived to be informed about the ongoings on this weird planet.

I'm glad we agree that the Holocaust matter is becoming a waste of our time. However, the FAR MORE URGENT issues to tackle are clearly unclear to you. NO European - if informed about the "MASTER RACE" ideas peddled by the Hitler-esque Coudenhove-Kalergi clown - would allow this guy to become the symbol of "European Unity". We need to inform the European people about this cretin - and about the prizes still being handed out TODAY under his name to the Heads of State of this planet.

Would YOU like a Hitler-esque, "MASTER-RACE" peddler to become the symbol of your own community's unity, Omaxsteve? I hope not.

Could it possibly be a Zionist project? And if so, would you not combat such a project - since you recently said that most Jews do not support Zionism?

Edit to add :

Omaxsteve, let me just make this clear for you: if Dick Coudenhove-Kalergi had written that Scandinavian Martians (like myself) were the "Master Race" - I would be JUST as outraged as I am now, having learned that this guy is the "Ideological Father" of the European Union. Do you understand that much? So far, it doesn't seem so.
ShaneG

Re: NASA'S FLAT EARTH DBA STRATEGY

Unread post by ShaneG »

simonshack wrote:
ShaneG wrote: I don't consider this to be a high traffic forum. Take a look at David Icke forum for example: there's approximately 50 times the volume of traffic there compared to here.
Dear ShaneG,

For sure, we are pretty small - but I'm quite happy with that, as I don't think I could handle much more traffic / activity than what we have today. At this moment in time, there are only two individuals running this place - Hoipolloi and yours truly. On my side (apart from the time needed to moderate this forum daily) I get between 5 and 10 personal e-mails every single day - mostly from non-members of the forum to which I always do my best to respond to - most of which are written by supporters of our efforts who just don't feel like registering to the forum, which is fine to me.

DavidIcke.com has more like 10 times (not 50) the volume of our traffic - if those stats engines are to be trusted:

http://davidicke.com.statstool.com/
http://cluesforum.info.statstool.com/

Consider also that David Icke.com was created about 13 years earlier than Cluesforum.info :
http://whois.domaintools.com/davidicke.com
http://whois.domaintools.com/cluesforum.info

And of course, David Icke himself is a bit of a 'rock star', isn't he? Ok, so I'm also a singer/musician - but I'm no David Bowie !
You may be right about it having 10 times more traffic. I got 50x because I clicked onto their main page and it said there was over 1800 users browsing the forum.

Of course Icke is of quasi-celebrity status, as he's been televised in the past as a presenter (not sure how that gig came about for him, but it leads me to suspect that he's part of the inner circle).
simonshack wrote:The thing is, how are we supposed to combat / counter / contrast / or 'compete' against the sort of big-budget operations such as, for instance, this one?
Knowing the answer to that is above my pay-grade. My guess is that you're not supposed to combat the 'power', as it's a David vs Goliath scenario on a much grander and complex scale. Heck, pay me two grand and I'll start spreading propaganda for them, because at this point I don't think the 'believers' can be fixed anyway. The other day I was talking to a friend about celebs/artists who sell-out (Eminem for example), and although sell-outs get a bad rap - we both agreed that if we were the up-and-coming artist who got offered a shed load of cash to sell-out, as opposed to staying broke while being true to their principals, that we'd both do the same and take the money.
simonshack wrote:As for your question:
ShaneG wrote:Excuse me, but how do you know for sure that the Earth is a sphere?
Here's me thinking that those NASA Apollo Earth pics were faked.
That will be for another time, Shane. Of course NASA's Earth pictures are fake. That doesn't prove the Earth is flat, does it?
It doesn't prove the Earth is flat, and I don't necessarily buy into the theories that talk about the firmament and Antarctic ice walls, but I'm also not convinced that we live on a globe either.
bostonterrierowner

Unread post by bostonterrierowner »

From the mass of European humanity, two quality races stand out: blood aristocracy and Jewry
"Jewishness" is not a "biological" phenomenon but "intellectual" one, seems to be implied by Mr Kalergi in aforequoted sentence.

This opinion of mine is farther corrobarated by this passage:
Two thousand years ago, Judaism was a religious community, composed of ethically and religiously predisposed individuals (the same words could be used to define Masonry) from all nations of the ancient cultural world, with a national-Hebrew center in Palestine
Notice that he doesn't mention Israel (Isis-Ra-El hence of mythical character) but Palestine ( Canaan/Phoenicia ).

I produced a lengthy post just on the subject very recently and I think my views find some support in Kalergi's writings.
ShaneG

Re: NASA'S FLAT EARTH DBA STRATEGY

Unread post by ShaneG »

Any chance you can say that in Layman's terms instead of rolling out another legalese parable?

Flat Earth Clues by Mark Sargent might be disinformation; it might also be a case of misinformation - just like the bits in September Clues where it talks about all the people dying, and the possible energy weapon used (or was it missiles?). The point I'm trying to make is that it'd be rich to think that September Clues is something pure that should be defended against certain associations.

ADMIN NOTICE (simon): Shane: the FE psyop and its DBA strategy has little or nothing to do with September Clues - but has everything to do with our methodical, half-decade-long exposure of the NASA SCAM (and the entire space industry): http://cluesforum.info/viewforum.php?f=23
jumpy64

Unread post by jumpy64 »

Congrats, Simon! The Coudenhove-Kalergi EUROPE PRIZE is a priceless find!

In fact, I think the whole New World Order scam, of which the European Union is clearly a part, is possibly connected with the expected advent of the Jewish Messiah who's supposed to unite all the world's population under the Jewish rule.

For now it's just an idea for a possible research, so don't take my word for it

But if somebody has already investigated this possibility, I'd like to know what they have found.
jumpy64

Unread post by jumpy64 »

simonshack wrote:
Apache wrote:
340 deputies voted in favor, one against and 107 abstained.
http://www.worldjewishcongress.org/en/n ... -10-1-2015
Thanks Apache for the heads up regarding Italy's legislation on the matter - I hadn't even followed it up. So there we are, folks:

"In future, people [in Italy] who promote, incite or commit acts of racial discrimination based in part or entirely on the denial of the Holocaust can be punished with prison sentences of up to five years."

"Deputy Walter Verini, who presented the bill to the Chamber, expressed hope that the law become effective on 27 January 2016, International Holocaust Remembrance Day."

So I guess that this leaves us just about another three months to freely discuss the H. on this thread - whereafter it will be wisest for me to lock this topic - for the foreseeable future. Or am I being unduly 'fearful & paranoid'?
The level of servility of Italian parliamentary "representatives" boggles the mind... and the stomach :puke:

I think we should brainstorm to see if something concrete can be done to stop or at least denounce this. I know it sounds kind of impossible, being the press and the media in general controlled by the same "perpetrators" who are behind this most shameful and absolutely vile act of censorship, but who knows...
simonshack
Administrator

jumpy64 wrote:Congrats, Simon! The Coudenhove-Kalergi EUROPE PRIZE is a priceless find!

In fact, I think the whole New World Order scam, of which the European Union is clearly a part, is possibly connected with the expected advent of the Jewish Messiah who's supposed to unite all the world's population under the Jewish rule.
Jumpy,

Just consider this extract from an extensive biography of the guy known as "Leon TROTSKY" (real name Leiba Bronstein) :
"Bronstein became a convinced internationalist who, by the agency of Parvus' care, learned that the Jewish people were their own collective Messiah and would reach dominion over all peoples through the mixing of the other races and elimination of national boundaries. An international republic was to be created, where the Jews would be the ruling element, since no others [???] would be able to understand and control the masses."

(Please understand that my triple question marks [???] are an expression of great surprise - and not an 'emotional' thing. - simon)

The Masonic Jew Leon Trotsky spoke to his fellow criminals ("revolutionaries") in Petrograd, in December 1917. Among other things, he said the following:
"We must turn her (Russia) into a desert populated by white Negroes upon whom we shall inflict such a tyranny as none of the most dreadful despots of the East have ever dreamt of."

http://www.zioncrimefactory.com/wp-cont ... orpion.pdf
Sounds familiar? :mellow:

BTW, this other tidbit from that Trotsky bio may be of interest to "your" thread ( "Hiding in Plain Sight: Reflections on an Open Conspiracy"):
"The children at this Jewish school also studied the Talmud. According to the Talmud, the Jews are God's chosen people who are to play a leading role in the world. In 1911 the Jews had 43 such schools in Odessa alone, a town in which 36.4 per cent of the population was Jewish in 1926. Leiba began collecting pornographic pictures at the age of eight."
jumpy64

Unread post by jumpy64 »

Wow, Simon, thank you! I'll post something about the bio you suggest ASAP.

Meanwhile, clues of this insane "open conspiracy", as I've called it, keep mounting everywhere we look, so much that I'm having difficulties at keeping up.

In fact, I was ready for some "closing arguments" on "my" thread, but I keep postponing because new things come up every day, literally in every field, and time is not abundant for me these days.

But soon I'll be able to draw some (convincing, at least to me) "conclusions", I hope.

Or maybe they've already "drawn themselves", it seems...
Seneca

Unread post by Seneca »

I reviewed the "anti-negatonist" legislation here in Belgium. They followed the example of France (the law of July 13, 1990). In Belgium, holocaust denial is a crime since march 23, 1995*. So is gravely minimizing it (lots of room for interpretation here), justifying or condoning it. The maximum prison sentence is one year, the maximum fine is 30.000 € . When someone is convicted, the state can order this sentence to be made public in magazines, on posters, expenses are for the convicted. The vote was unanimous. There was not much discussion in parliament except from the party "Vlaams Blok" that was known to have voters, some members and representatives that looked favorable on the Nazi regime. The reason that they didn't vote against it was because "they feared sanctions of other political parties and political actors." They saw it as some kind of trap. Anyway, they couldn't have influenced the outcome with 8% of the votes.
*But even before 1995 revisionists were sentenced, see for example: http://www.revisionists.com/revisionists/verbeke.html

sources: https://books.google.be/books?id=DWaTun ... me&f=false
http://www.ejustice.just.fgov.be/cgi_lo ... e_name=wet
simonshack
Administrator

Seneca,

I can only hope that you'll agree that this is the crassest piece of European legislation of them all.

It is an insult to free speech - and one that casts shame and hypocrisy upon our entire planet's claims of 'democracy'.