Rick Leventhal interviews Harley Guy

The most common objection people have to our research: "Too many people would have been involved to pull off such a massive hoax." Well, with trillions of taxpayers' dollars at hand, this operation could certainly afford contracting many individuals (under a gag order and on a need-to-know basis). Meet the real - and unreal - persons, companies & entities assigned to carry out this gigantic, media & military-assisted psyop.
SacredCowSlayer
Administrator

Unread post by SacredCowSlayer »

diagonal2 wrote:
simonshack wrote:*

Greenscreened street shots?[/i] Yes - this is now an incontrovertibly proven fact:

What's the theory behind the missing lamp in the jap photo?

The missing lamp is clearly a problem.

Also note that the building on the left (in the Japanese "photo") looks like it is tilting over towards the street.

The buildings on the right do not match each other in either appearance or physical proximity IMO.
They are way off!
HonestlyNow

Unread post by HonestlyNow »

SacredCowSlayer wrote:The buildings on the right do not match each other in either appearance or physical proximity IMO.
They are way off!
Yes. If you use the "One Way" sign in the Fox image for orientation, and locate that sign in the other image, you'll see how the buildings are stretched to a longer distance perspective. (Or so it seems. Rather confusing, I say.)
simonshack
Administrator

Re: Rick Leventhal interviews Harley Guy

Unread post by simonshack »

The whole thing was a prefabricated movie. I mean, are you folks getting it?

Rick Leventhal NEVER actually interviewed people FOR REAL on the streets of Manhattan on that morning. It was all pre-re-cor-ded. Mark "Psycho" Walsh (aka "The Harley Guy") was just a FOX TV employee they used - in a greenscreen TV studio take. The smokey background is just something they added to have you BELIEVE that it was filmed right there and then, on that morning!

I hope this is obvious to everyone by now.
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

Well, we have seen plenty of instances of people shooting fake news on a green screen while these talking heads ("anchors") are actually ostensibly at work doing normal reporting. Whether it's live in front of green screen or pre-recorded in front of green screen is not so important. The fact is it's a totally scripted fake document of history that never happened — except actors paid to lie when they are told to.

To me, it's likely Simon is right. The background is pre-animated and/or pre-constructed and they just hit "play" in a studio while these people pretend they are on the street on the day (or shortly before). Since nobody is really allowed on that street, if anybody is actually looking every which way while running for their lives from a smoke cloud, the main (and best) point is that they can go to a studio and pretend it's live. And they can fake this stuff with a minimum amount of pre-fab animations and so on.

There seems to be some kind of cryptography applied as well. And terrible compression.
SacredCowSlayer
Administrator

Unread post by SacredCowSlayer »

simonshack wrote:*

The whole thing was a prefabricated movie. I mean, are you folks getting it?

Rick Leventhal NEVER actually interviewed people FOR REAL on the streets of Manhattan on that morning. It was all pre-re-cor-ded. Mark "Psycho" Walsh (aka "The Harley Guy") was just a FOX TV employee they used - in a greenscreen TV studio take. The smokey background is just something they added to have you BELIEVE that it was filmed right there and then, on that morning!

I hope this is obvious to everyone by now.
Yes Simon, absolutely!

I thought about putting "buildings" in quotation marks, but didn't think it was necessary.
Technically it is only an image which purports to be a building. But that could be a tad wordy to say each time we discuss faked imagery. :P

Anyways, sorry if I left the impression that I was ignorant of this fact.
No doubt it was actors in front of a green screen.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

hoi.polloi wrote: Whether it's live in front of green screen or pre-recorded in front of green screen is not so important.
"Live"? As in - 'recorded live on that day?' Do you even imagine what kind of problems that would entail?

Come on, Hoi - get REAL! ^_^
Apache

Unread post by Apache »

simonshack wrote:Rick Leventhal NEVER actually interviewed people FOR REAL on the streets of Manhattan on that morning.
hoi.polloi wrote:except actors paid to lie when they are told to.
Such as John Mollett, who I hope to post about at some point (he was also "interviewed" by Leventhal).

Some time ago Simon wrote the following and I repeat it here as a reminder:
For those that do not know, there is a simple legal principle named "false in one false in all"[try "googling" that phrase], whereby a judge may instruct a trial jury that should they find that any part of a witness/entities testimony to be false then they have the incontestable right to discount all "evidence" provided by that person/entity. Therefore, and according to that principle, should anyone find any one part of the government/media 911 story to be false, then it is perfectly acceptable for that person to then conclude that _all_ "evidence" supplied by the government/media and/or "witnesses", is either knowingly false, or simply to be distrusted, until definitively proven otherwise.
At the very least Mark Walsh misled the general public in his interview with Leventhal. I can't definitively prove that this was deliberate, but if there is sufficient doubt in the mind of any reasonable person as to the veracity of his "testimony", then it can be dismissed.