THE DERAILING ROOM

A place to relax and socialize - to muse, think aloud and suggest
ICfreely

Re: Why a topic about a conspiracy dominated by Jews

Unread post by ICfreely »

You can lead a horse to water but you can’t make it think!

It’s impossible to deconstruct our current scientific paradigm without delving into religion, metaphysics, astro-theosophy and the occult. IMO, my ‘Torah vs. Science’ post lies at the heart of the ‘open conspiracy.’ If you believe you can adequately judge the merits of different theories (guesses) based on the ‘five senses’ myth - good luck!

The five basic senses are:

Ophthalmoception – Sight

Audioception – Hearing

Gustaoception – Taste

Olfacoception – Smell

Tactioception – Touch

Contrary to popular belief we have many more senses. For example:

Mechanoreception – Vibration

Thermoception – Temperature – sense of Internal/external heat/cold flux.

Chronoreception – Time – Sense of time passage and circadian rhythm.

Proprioception – Kinesthetic – sense of relative positions of the parts of the body.

Nociception – Pain

Our least discussed (and arguably most important) sense is:

Equilibrioception – Balance - or vestibular sense is the sense that allows an organism to sense body movement, direction, and acceleration, and to attain and maintain postural equilibrium and balance. The organ of equilibrioception is the vestibular labyrinthine system found in both of the inner ears. In technical terms, this organ is responsible for two senses of angular momentum acceleration and linear acceleration (which also senses gravity), but they are known together as equilibrioception.

Experience from the vestibular system is called equilibrioception. It is mainly used for the sense of balance and for spatial orientation. When the vestibular system is stimulated without any other inputs, one experiences a sense of self-motion. For example, a person in complete darkness and sitting in a chair will feel that he or she has turned to the left if the chair is turned to the left. A person in an elevator, with essentially constant visual input, will feel she is descending as the elevator starts to descend. Although the vestibular system is a very fast sense used to generate reflexes to maintain perceptual and postural stability, compared to the other senses of vision, touch and audition, vestibular input is perceived with delay.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vestibula ... lar_system

We have many more (nuanced) common senses but I’ll stop here for now. At the risk of sounding new agey, the truth is within and all around you. If you’re honest with and trust yourself, then you don’t have to waste time wondering who you can and can’t trust. I sincerely don’t mean to insult anyone. Just some food for thought!

"Why does man not see things? He is himself standing in the way: he conceals things." -- Friedrich Nietzsche
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

hoi.polloi wrote:It also occurs to me that fbenario and other Christians on the forum aren't very willing to come forth about faults in their own religious community.
I've never thought being a Christian was relevant to my awareness and study of media fakery and its vile effects, so I've never analyzed fakery through any kind of Christian filter.

What do I think of other Christians? Anyone, Christian or otherwise, who holds right-wing, conservative, political or social views is my enemy. I despise the existence of those views, and the damage they've done to the world through hatred and intolerance.

The only thing I share with these hate-filled, unloving Christians is a belief that God created the world, and that Jesus died to save each of us, and the world.
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

If you’re honest with and trust yourself, then you don’t have to waste time wondering who you can and can’t trust. I sincerely don’t mean to insult anyone. Just some food for thought!
People can also just be wrong, or not know the answer to something, no matter how much they tune into their intuition. Though I share your hope we can get to a place that our intuition is more powerful and doesn't let people down, people often make mistakes. However, I think everyone should always use their intuition, constantly. It's often the best we got.

I think we shouldn't rely on just one thing, but use everything we have! Including questions!
ICfreely

Being honest with yourself entails admitting you were wrong as well as admitting you simply don't know. How can you make sense of your environment if you lack knowledge of yourself?

Consider the sense of taste. Your tongue can only taste sweet, sour, salty & bitter (+umami?). Taste is largely dependent on the sense of smell. Just hold your nose the next time you eat something and you will notice the difference. My point is, we have more than five basic senses and there are a multitude of 'co-sense' dynamics which heighten our sense of awareness. this isn't some new age mumbo jumbo. It's ancient (physiological/psychological) news!

All these idiotic 'scientific' theories we've accepted as facts have been designed to desensitize us. Is there any doubt about the malevolent theosophical underpinnings of our current paradigm? That 'torah vs. science' article I posted is just one of several dozen similar works (that I know of).

It's taboo to discuss the connections, of course. If you do so, people suspect you of having religious motives or lacking scientific knowledge. That's the beauty of the racket. It's so easy to get, yet so hard to explain. I'm not trying to sell a personal worldview here. It's just frustrating to watch people argue and debate about their favored guesses. The truth is self evident!

Seeing as I lack the communication skills to get my point across I'll just leave it alone altogether. Hopefully someday someone will articulate my points more successfully.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

ADMIN NOTICE: Hoi - this message is mostly for you, as you are the most-frequent 'offender' of this simple yet important requirement:

PLEASE remember, when quoting any of our members' posts, to ALWAYS include the name of that member.

For instance, If you wish to quote, say, a sentence (bla bla bla) written by me (simonshack), here is what you have to do:

[ quote="simonshack" ] bla bla bla [ /quote ]

Thanks for respecting this very simple yet important forum requirement.
It is most annoying to have to check out WHO exactly is being quoted.
simonshack
Administrator

ICfreely wrote: Seeing as I lack the communication skills to get my point across I'll just leave it alone altogether. Hopefully someday someone will articulate my points more successfully.
:lol: No, ICfreely - don't despair ! You are communicating very well indeed. I, for one, sincerely enjoy your posts / contributions - even though I rarely respond to them - as they often are so good as to leave me speechless! :P

What I have noticed over the years is that the best posts get the least responses - since they already say it all !
jumpy64

Re: "Hiding in Plain Sight: Reflections on an Open Conspirac

Unread post by jumpy64 »

Seneca wrote:Hi jumpy64, I agree with most of hat you write but I find your working definition problematic:
jumpy64 wrote:
hoi.poloi wrote:I personally think the terrorism hoax shows the involvement of a bizarre Gnostic/Masonic/Abrahamic/Pagan cult and other weird connections that sometimes go by contemporary names (perhaps "Jewish" is one of them, since Judaism apparently arose out of a kind of Paganism/Shamanism, or so I hear), and I find the Pope's endorsement of the victim vicsim memorial rather problematic. But I suppose the Pope and the Dalai Lama could be Jewish too. Who knows? Makes me wonder what "Jewish" means, then

Most probably I'll talk about this more in depth in a future post, but I'll give you a simple "working definition" here.

For me, "Jewish" refers fundamentally to a very strong form of cultural/religious conditioning based on the idea of a "chosen" group of people with a strong "ingroup/outgroup" mentality who, referring to and identifying themselves with "sacred" texts like the Torah and especially the Talmud, consider themself as members of a superior race destined to rule over other races, perceived as inferior and even sub-human. But since this group of people constitutes a minority, and wants to stay that way, they must use indirect, surreptitious means to rule over and exploit the overwhelming majority of other people by undermining them through various forms of deceit and even mind-control.

To me this is a historically provable fact, although not all the evidence can be given at once here, of course. But I think we can get there, bit by bit.
I am not arguing the facts behind it. The problem is that the definition is completely different from what most people understand by the term "Jewish".
For example, In your definition you exclude people who who don't identify with the texts like the Talmud, and people who don't consider other people subhuman but htat still indentify theselves as Jewish.
I think this is what most people would consider their definition is this:
A Jew= someone identifying himself as a Jew, at least in private.
Jewish= related to Jews.

Having different definitions for the same word is very confusing and leads to misunderstandings. And we should avoid that the subject is difficult enough without it. You can stick with your working definition but then I suggest you stick it to one of the other words that were suggested another word like JPM, Talmudist....

I will also try to rephrase Hoi's question in my own words: "But I suppose the Pope and the Dalai Lama could be Jewish Power Maniacs too. Who knows? Makes me wonder what the Talmud means for them. (since they are promoting other books)"
Ciao Seneca, welcome back!

I agree that it could be confusing to have different definitions for the same word, but the definition of "Jewish" that you quote was, in fact, my personal definition, and therefore probably different from that of other people's.

Anyway, you're right on two more counts here: even in the context of my personal definition, I should have used "Jews" and not "Jewish (which actually means "related to the Jews", as you point out), and anyway my definition would suit JPMs better than Jews in general.

Now a question for you, if I may. When you refer to "people who don't identify with the texts like the Talmud, and people who don't consider other people subhuman but that still indentify themselves as Jewish", is your definition just hypothetical, or do you know personally actual people who correspond to it?

Because in my - actually pretty limited - experience with Jewish people, I have never met anybody who took a critical stance against the Talmud or didn't believe to be part of the "chosen people". I mean, usually they don't mention these things with Gentiles (and they most certainly avoid the "sub-human" part, whether because they don't believe in it or in order to avoid excessive exposure I don't know), and maybe tend to minimize them, but I have never heard people who profess the Jewish religion take a definitely critical stance against it. Maybe they do it in private, but not in front of an "outsider", as far as I know.

But then again, my experience is pretty limited, so I'd like to enrich it through yours.
jumpy64

Unread post by jumpy64 »

ICfreely wrote:It’s impossible to deconstruct our current scientific paradigm without delving into religion, metaphysics, astro-theosophy and the occult. IMO, my ‘Torah vs. Science’ post lies at the heart of the ‘open conspiracy.’
I've read the document you're referring us to, ICfreely, and I'd like to ask you why do you see it "at the heart of the open conspiracy". Is it because of its "Jew-centric" (pun with geo-centric intended) vision of the world, according to which Jewish sacred texts already contain everything, even discoveries science hasn't made yet?

Because you know, in my bathroom I have tiles with different vague drawings, in which every day I see something different: a dog, a panther, a woman's face, etc. But I'm pretty sure I'm seeing these things because I want to, not because they're really there.
"Why does man not see things? He is himself standing in the way: he conceals things." -- Friedrich Nietzsche
Great quote! I totally resonate with it.
ICfreely

Excellent question, Jumpy! I'm going to need a little time to properly address it. I always get a kick out of people who say to me something to the effect of, "Dude! You're like the most hardcore conspiracy theorist I Know. Your theories are way out there bro!"

I think to myself, "What fuckin' theories? My thoughts are right, the fuck, here brah! Do you think (for yourself, that is)? Can you think for yourself?"
Flabbergasted
Administrator

Unread post by Flabbergasted »

ICfreely wrote:It’s impossible to deconstruct our current scientific paradigm without delving into religion, metaphysics, astro-theosophy and the occult.
That is very true. Your observations on physical senses are certainly relevant, but the crux of the matter, as I see it, is that a mind limited (sometimes even presumptuously) by rationalism and agnosticism is by nature barred from any true understanding of religion and metaphysics. Was it Dante who said, "if you cannot be it, you cannot paint it"?
Seneca

Unread post by Seneca »

I am not talking from personal experience, haven't met any jews as far as I know. What I noticed in the documentary "Infamation", was that often the most religious jews had the most balanced views about non-jews and antisemitism.
Seneca

Unread post by Seneca »

hoi.polloi wrote:You're right jumpy64. And of course, I find it quite suspicious that no Jews have joined the forum to say, "You know what? Here is the strange abuse going on that I have observed. Here are the lies that are told in such-and-such Jewish community." And why did member Selene take such quick offense to the most simple of questions about that obviously propaganda-infused "Holocaust"?
I am not sure if you're suggesting that Selene was taking offense because of his jewish roots. SInce he can't answer at the moment and because I know him a bit more from our pm converstations in our shared language (Dutch) I will try to explain how I see it. When Selene was talking about his Jewish relatives (here) the closest was his grandfather and not his grandmother. So you seem to have that in common. I don't feel this is important for his identity.

Why he reacted in that way on the holocaust topic? I think it was a misunderstanding: he got the idea that people were saying that nobody died in the holocaust. I don't discount the possibility that there was some unconscious emotional baggage that clouded his judgement. But on some rather innocent topics he took much more offense, especially the dinosaur thread.
hoi.polloi wrote:It adds credence to your theory that the tribal bond of Judaic beliefs is not limited to the Talmud. Of course, it is important to specify and clarify as much as possible. However, I think it is safe for me to speculate that there may be some kind of subconscious fear instilled in Jews everywhere that "Jews are constantly persecuted! Look out! Don't trust non-Jews!" and perhaps that is one reason the media constantly emphasizes the lie. "Don't step outta line, or you're a self-hating Jew! Nazis are everywhere!"
In his pm Selene was talking about how rude he found the people from Israel that he met. He wrote that he had seen how Xenophobia was "stamped into" Israeli men and women during 3 heavy years. I think he was talking about the military service. I will take the opportunity to ask again to reconsider his banishment. So that he can tell more about his experience.
simonshack
Administrator

Alright, have reinstated Selene. This is hoping I won't regret it - and that Selene won't engage in any further 'forum flooding' of his oft bewildering thoughts and wordy posts.
jumpy64

Unread post by jumpy64 »

While we're all busy decoding the increasingly absurd Parisian psyop, I want to take the time for an update on the Arthur Topham case, since we've covered it on page 16 of this thread.

Unfortunately - but also quite predictably, I'm afraid - the Canadian writer, publisher and activist has been convicted of "promoting hatred against Jews" on his website RadicalPress.com.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/british-c ... -1.3317052

They say he will be sentenced in 2016, but on the Henry Makow site he says that
Barclay Johnson (my counsel) and I had discussions about this prior to him catching his flight out to Vancouver yesterday. He said that he was going to make the application to appeal the guilty finding on the grounds that it infringes upon Sec. 2b of the Charter. We have only 30 days from the time of the verdict to do this. Once it's filed the rest of the process will unfold over what could very likely be a number of years. Unfortunately for Crown they will just have to wait to sentence me until the challenge has been heard and a decision is handed down by the Supreme Court of Canada. - See more at: http://henrymakow.com/2015/11/arthur-to ... d2oWp.dpuf
Let's hope for the best, but it's certainly sad and not encouraging that, 27 years after Ernst Zündel's conviction in 1988 for "Holocaust denial" (he was sentenced to 15 months imprisonment by an Ontario court, although in 1992 his conviction was overturned by the Supreme Court of Canada when the law under which he had been charged, reporting false news, was ruled unconstitutional), another similar verdict in the same country condemns free speech when it goes against the interests of the same ethnic group.
ICfreely

Flabbergasted wrote:...but the crux of the matter, as I see it, is that a mind limited (sometimes even presumptuously) by rationalism and agnosticism is by nature barred from any true understanding of religion and metaphysics.
You make a great point, Flabbergasted! IMO, the mind is limited period! There’s no rational/emotional (physical/spiritual) way of truly understanding all there is to know (Theory of Everything).

Golden Rule vs. Theory of Everything

Since time immemorial religion has played a fundamental role in human civilization. This is an inescapable fact. The common denominator amongst practically all organized religions is the Golden Rule. For example, here are a variations:

Hindu: This is the sum of duty: do naught unto others which if done to thee would cause thee pain.

Zoroastrian: That nature alone is good which refrains from doing unto another whatsoever is not good for itself.

Taoist: Regard your neighbour’s gain as your own gain, and your neighbour’s loss as your own loss.

Buddhist: Hurt not others in ways that you would find hurtful.

Confucian: Do not unto others what you would not have them do unto you.

Jain: In happiness and suffering, in joy and grief, we should regard all creatures as we regard our own self.

Jewish
: Whatever thou hatest thyself, that do not to another.

Christian: All things whatsoever ye would that men should do to you, do ye even so to them.

Islamic: No one of you is a believer until he desires for his brother that which he desires for himself.

Sikh
: As thou deemest thyself, so deem others.

African: One going to take a pointed stick to pinch a baby bird should first try it on himself to feel how it hurts.

Native American: All things are our relatives: what we do to everything, we do to ourselves.

IMO, the Golden Rule is the time tested Universal Law. If you’re not doing your absolute best to adhere to it, then you’re not a true (fill in the blank). Sadly, religious charlatans have (and still do) violated this rule by using religion as a pretext for justifying war (esoteric agendas accomplished via exoteric tautologies). In the words of the last surviving soldier of WWI (Harry Patch), "War is organized murder and nothing else."

The Theory of Everything is the antithesis of the Golden Rule. For all intents and purposes, every ToE is, by definition, a religious ideology. Moral Relativism overtly mimics GR and covertly endorses our current ToE (Big Bang origins/Big Crunch end times). BTW, as lux and other have noted, Sir Fred Hoyle coined the term ‘Big Bang’ as a mockery of the theory.

I repeat, moral relativism is a euphemism for mental retardation. IMO, hoi is a Golden Ruler through and through. He’s one of the few people whose exceptional rational intelligence is matched only by his emotional intelligence. Speaking of hoi:
hoi.polloi wrote:Simon and other researchers who have gotten to know me have expressed a kind of fascination with my life, which I don't understand, but which I have been trying to respond to by writing my memoirs little by little. One day, I could try to figure out a way to get those into the world without hurting people connected to my life, but it may be a long time, maybe after all of us are dead in a hundred years.
Hoi,

What’s with this trying bullshit? You, of all people, are obliged to pen your memoirs and you know it. Not doing so would be a crime against humanity. You’re a true philosopher in every sense of the word (seriously!). In addition, your writing skills are second to none. Can you live with the guilt of bringing shame to the doorstep of every CluesForum contributor by not penning your memoirs? I don’t think so mon frère. If only I were a tenth of the wordsmith that you are…

Anyhow, many moons ago, the psi-gods came up with a bunch of supernatural fairytales. They essentially superimposed their supernatural ideologies onto nature itself. They used their shrewd dialectic skills to convince others of the validity of their glorified guesses. Hence; nuclear weapons/energy, global warming, genetic determinism, vaccines, etc…

At the risk of sounding repetitive, I highly recommend reading the following:
The Ascendancy of the Scientific Dictatorship
The new secular church and clergy of the elite originated within the walls of the British Royal Society. The creators of the Royal Society were also members of the Masonic Lodge.
'The British Royal Society of the late seventeenth century was the forerunner of much of the media manipulation that was to follow' With the effective enshrinement of metaphysical naturalism, the British Royal Society prepared to unleash their next golem.
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/cienc ... orship.htm
http://cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?f= ... 5#p2394731
What did Mathematics do to Physics? – Yves Gingras
…the publication of Newton’s Principia [1687] which marks, conceptually, a radical departure from the then dominant tradition of mechanical philosophy. We defend the thesis that by taking the mathematical route to natural philosophy Newton initiated, or at least accelerated, a series of social, epistemological and even ontological consequences which over the course of a century, redefined the legitimate practice of physics.

…[Christiaan] Huygens…was still complaining to the Marquis de l’Hopital in December1692 that:
“We find so few occasions to apply geometry to physics that I often find that surprising. For this, with mechanical inventions, is what merits most of our attention; otherwise, as Seneca said somewhere, we lose our intelligence in playing with futile calculations.”

For a detailed analysis of [Gottfried Wilhelm] Leibniz reaction to Newton’s mathematization of natural philosophy, see Domenico Bertoloni Meli, Equivalence and Priority. Newton versus Leibniz (Oxford 1993). As he explains, Leibniz stressed “the insufficiency of purely mathematical laws [and] the need for physical explanations…”

Obfuscated by the general use of higher mathematics in physics, [Louis Bertrand] Castel remarked in his Vraisystème de physique [in 1743] that:
“everything is now accepted in physics, attraction, vacuum and the most absurd hypotheses since geometry has taken hold of this science without restraint; under the envelope of geometry one is not shy of any paradox, any bizarre idea (folie d’esprit) or bad reasoning.”

And he [Castel] adds, like a cri du coeur:
“In truth, one will permit me to say, with the extreme respect one must have for Newton, that there is only geometry in his system and good physics will disappear if we continue to let him do that.
I admire his profound geometrical reasoning, but there is not (one must see it) a single word of physical reasoning in all that.”

Echoing Castel’s analysis, the editor wrote in his Preface:
There is, so to say, two very different worlds; one mathematical, the other physical. The mathematical, which we can also call the metaphysical, only exists in the ideas of the geometer: he supposes the infinitely small, dots without dimensions, lines without width […]; as well as vacuum and gravitation. All these suppositions are the basis of a calculation which without them could not be exact and which without this exactitude could not be demonstrative. But nothing of this can be found exactly in nature […] and this is a strange illusion to abuse of the abstractions in transposing them in the physical world as if they were real beings.”
http://www.archipel.uqam.ca/443/1/gingr ... matics.pdf
http://cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?f= ... 5#p2394770

As a result most people are completely desensitized. They’re not aware of their own powers. If you believe in God, then you should make the most of your God-given gifts. If you don’t believe in God, then you still should make the most of your natural abilities. There is no conflict in my mind. Organized religions & mainstream science are working in tandem to keep us distracted & desensitized. My objective is to point this out to people & let the chips fall where they may. I don’t have any particular religion or replacement ToE’s to offer.

I hope that makes sense. If not, I’m prepared to elaborate/clarify my stance. Just one caveat – I’d prefer to discuss it rather than debate it.