Paris 'Bataclan Terror' - Friday November 13, 2015

Discussing the most relevant "sequels" or "reminders" of 9/11. The so-called "War On Terror" is a global scam finalized to manipulate this world's population with crass fear-mongering tactics designed to scare you shitless.
simonshack
Administrator

Re: Paris 'Terror attacks' - Friday November 13, 2015

Unread post by simonshack »

Before we go ANY further - let us analyze this supposed image of the alleged victims of the Bataclan Theater.

Please express your deepest / sharpest thoughts about this image - and why you may think it is authentic / or fake.

Use the very best part of your brain, if you will, to convince me that the above image could possibly be real and legit.

Does anyone wish to do that ? Thanks.

For what it's worth, I have personally concluded that it is completely stupid to think that any photographer would have had the chance - at any time - to capture such a scene. If anyone wonders why, do I really, really need to walk you through WHY I think so ?

Therefore, the next - and FAR MORE IMPORTANT question is: who fabricates these ridiculous images ?
simonshack
Administrator

DANIEL PSENNY - "hero of Bataclan attack"

Alright folks - get this.

This chap is the pathetic tool who claims to have captured the infamous "Bataclan escape" video from his apartment window: journalist Daniel Psenny of Le Monde:

Well, here's what's new about this 'lucky videographer of the dramatic Bataclan events'. I hope you are all ready for this.

In the below-linked Le Monde article, Mr Psenny recounts 'his harrowing night of horror - and heroic rescuing efforts', on Friday the 13th 2015. I will hereby summarize the 'highlights' of Psenny's account.
http://www.lemonde.fr/attaques-a-paris/ ... 09495.html

1: Mr Psenny claims to have been watching a cop movie on TV that night - featuring none other than Jean-Hugues Anglade (yes, THAT clown : the very movie actor and "public hero" of the recent "Paris Train Terror" who claims to have suffered a bloody wound in his right hand). Psenny says that, all of a sudden, he heard some gunshot sounds - and was initially convinced ('persuadé') that they came from the cop movie he was watching - starring Jean-Hugues Anglade.

2: Mr Psenny then claims he walked up to his window and shot that infamous video, from his 2nd-floor apartment overlooking the Bataclan Theatre exit. He says he saw some guys lying on the street - and some blood. By then, he says, he had realized that something serious was happening. Here's a gem of a quote from Mr. Psenny :

"Une femme était agrippée à la fenêtre du Bataclan, au deuxième étage. J’ai pensé aux images du 11-Septembre."
"A lady was hanging from (clutching to) a window of the Bataclan. I thought of the images of September 11."

Mr Psenny: you totally suck as a videographer. Why did you pan your camera AWAY from that critical rescue scene? :rolleyes:

Psenny goes on:
"Je me suis alors dit que j’allais descendre pour ouvrir aux gens afin qu’ils puissent venir se réfugier. J’ai donc ouvert la porte de l’immeuble. Il y avait un homme allongé sur le trottoir. Avec un autre homme que je n’ai pas revu après, on l’a tiré pour le mettre à l’abri dans le hall. J’ai dû prendre la balle à ce moment-là. Je ne sais plus, j’ai une absence."
"I then told myself that I would go down and open to the people so they could come and take refuge. I then opened the entrance-door of my building. There was a man lying on the sidewalk. With another man which I haven't seen / or heard from later, we dragged him to safety into the hallway. I must have taken the shot at that moment. I don't know, I have an 'absence' [of memory / amnesia].

That's right, folks:
Psenny supposedly took a bullet fired by the tewwowists - which went right through his left arm.
He says he "thinks the shooter was firing out of a window of the Bataclan Theatre"...

Fantastique, n'est-ce-pas? Mr Psenny had just become a terror-hero, just like the French movie actor he'd been watching on TV only minutes earlier (only that, unlike Anglade's right-hand wound, Mr Psenny had taken a shot through his left arm). Mon Dieu, what serendipity!

In spite of his stated 'memory lapse' - Mr Psenny does 'remember' one little detail though :
"Mais je me souviens avoir senti comme un pétard qui explosait dans mon bras gauche, et j’ai vu que ça pissait le sang."
"But I remember to have felt like a firecracker exploding in my left arm, and I saw that it was pissing blood."

Next, the heroic / just-gunshot-struck Mr Psenny says he then brought the guy he had just dragged into the hallway ("an American who had a bullet in his leg, who was vomiting and feeling cold - we thought he was gonna die") up to the 4th floor of his building, to a couple of neighbors he knows. "We called the fire department, but they couldn't come and evacuate us. I then called a lady doctor friend who explained how to make a tourniquet on myself [sic!] with my shirt. We remained stuck there until the assault [on the Bataclan] was given and until the RAID came to pick us up".

Would you buy a used car from this man?

Expect to see more of this clown - with his left arm in a sling and, perhaps, accepting a Légion D'Honneur from Président Hollande...
JLapage

Unread post by JLapage »

simonshack wrote:*

Expect to see more of this clown - with his left arm in a sling and, perhaps, accepting a Légion D'Honneur from Président Hollande...
He was shot in the left arm which was 'pissing blood' and yet he didn't bother to think of stopping the loss of blood until several minutes later when he called a doctor friend of his? This guy is a true hero of this fantasy. He blames a terrorist who was shooting from a window in the Bataclan theater and yet his video shows no shooting of any of the people milling around the theater, dangling from windows, or casually dragging dummies in the street.
JLapage

Unread post by JLapage »

starfish prime wrote:
jumpy64 wrote:
I mean, does this look like the scene after a terrorist attack?
"The interior of the Casa Nostra Cafe after Friday's terror attack Nov 14, 2015 in Paris. (Christopher Furlong/Getty Images)"
http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/wor ... e27264401/
The neatly undisturbed glasses and bottles demonstrate that there were no panic stricken customers who had to run for their lives from this place which was supposedly attacked by terrorists. Furthermore, what do the two hanging plants in front of that table prove? The customers or owners care for the plants so they place them away from harm'?
What follows is another interesting video which demonstrate the lack of terror and destruction in these alleged attacks in another cafe;

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_QH0WkBeP0
starfish prime

Unread post by starfish prime »

Before we go ANY further - let us analyze this supposed image of the alleged victims of the Bataclan Theater.

Please express your deepest / sharpest thoughts about this image - and why you may think it is authentic / or fake.

Use the very best part of your brain, if you will, to convince me that the above image could possibly be real and legit.

Does anyone wish to do that ? Thanks.

For what it's worth, I have personally concluded that it is completely stupid to think that any photographer would have had the chance - at any time - to capture such a scene. If anyone wonders why, do I really, really need to walk you through WHY I think so ?

Therefore, the next - and FAR MORE IMPORTANT question is: who fabricates these ridiculous images ?
Agreed. Is it supposed to be a photo taken by a surviving concertgoer sitting in the balcony? No one is going to the aid of the victims, and at least one officer has his rifle raised, which would imply that the crime scene has not yet been secured. But if that is the case, why would they be taking a cellphone photo at that moment, instead of hiding/playing dead, trying to get the attention of the officers, or receiving medical attention? Why are there five police just standing there clustered together, on the opposite side of the balcony, if there is still a potential threat? Shouldn't they be spread out, minimizing their bodily exposure, and clearing the other rooms, instead of posing for a cellphone photo? And why would the time be 7:48? (Why is it a screen capture at all?) There is so much wrong with that photo...
Only2perCent

Unread post by Only2perCent »

Hi, Simon :D

An image has gone from your post because the site, it was linked to, used a "hot-link protection":

Best guess - it was this ridiculous "Photoshop disaster":

http://fotoforensics.com/analysis.php?i ... 009a.75766

which "shines" on FotoForensics site as much as the other one I stumbled upon recently:

http://fotoforensics.com/analysis.php?i ... 354.508962

Vitaly.

(http://only2percent.deviantart.com/art/ ... -569014095)
... let us analyze this supposed image of the alleged victims of the Bataclan Theater.

Image ...
warriorhun

Unread post by warriorhun »

Dear simonshack,

I quote from NYT:
http://www.nytimes.com/2015/11/15/world ... .html?_r=0

[quote]The Islamic State claimed responsibility on Saturday for the catastrophic attacks in the French capital, calling them “the first of the storm” and mocking France as a “capital of prostitution and obscenity,” according to statements released in multiple languages on one of the terror group’s encrypted messaging accounts.

The remarks came in a communiqué published in Arabic, English and French on the Islamic State’s account on Telegram, a messaging platform, and then distributed via its supporters on Twitter, according to a transcript provided by the SITE Intelligence Group, which tracks jihadist propaganda.[/quote]

I dont know what you think, we can go on analysing TV and Media clips and pictures, checking if they might have fucked up with one or two leaving clues, but as far as I am concerned, the involvement of SITE in "finding" anything means it is a classic oldschool "Al Quaeda" psy-op/MSM Media fakery, case closed, citizens.
starfish prime

Unread post by starfish prime »

Have people seen this video from outside the Bataclan Theatre?

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aA5AifG1Xuw

I will give them credit that they are certainly getting better at staging these terror attacks. This seems to be a key PSYOP, where many of the gatekeepers who have been accepting media fakery in regards to the Boston Bombing, Sandy Hook, etc., flip around and say that "it was real this time, just like 9/11," now that the perps have improved their technique a bit. (Not to say I am putting it past them to actually kill people, but I have yet to be convinced of that in this case.)

What is this guy doing wandering around filming with his cell phone amidst a shootout? Why are there no police securing the crime scene? Where is the SAMU? Shouldn't the place be surrounded with emergency personnel at this point?
jumpy64

Unread post by jumpy64 »

So last night France has already started to "Launch Airstrikes Against Islamic State Stronghold in Syria", with the help of the US, of course.

http://www.wsj.com/articles/u-s-providi ... 1447618522

I guess the "Syrian passport trail" has paid off...
pov603

Unread post by pov603 »

Re: the video outside the theatre, there's a distinct lack of screaming considering how many are 'walking wounded' suffering incredibly painful bullet wounds.
Apache

Unread post by Apache »

I'm not an expert - these are merely my observations.
Only2perCent wrote:Image
Blood starts off thick at the back of the room, near the steps (where there are no bodies), and the trail/smear from that location to the 2nd of the 4 groups of bodies at the front of the stage becomes lighter and pinker, indicating that the blood has been smeared from a left to right direction, as if wounded have been dragged towards the stage and then left there. I am to imagine that someone has helped a person who has been shot and who is bleeding profusely and that they hve been dragged by the arms, backwards, towards the stage and the blood trail would look as if someone had used a mop? The blood trail then ends at the 2nd group of bodies, where blood becomes darker again, indicating that after dragging a wounded person to that location, they were then abandoned. There are no scuffing and sliding and slipping marks through the wet blood on a wood floor. The body of the male with a red shirt on, on the right near the stage - blood trail from right to left direction indicates that the floor is not level and the blood has not pooled and has followed gravity from right to left instead. There are loops in the blood (for what reason?). The blood is not smeared, indicating that no-one stood in it, slid through it or went anywhere near it. Blood falling from a height (most people would have been standing when the shooting commenced) causes blood to splatter when it hits the ground, blood tends to pool rather than trail once a person is on the ground unless they are on an incline, and force creates fan-shaped blood sprays, with gaps where other people would have been standing. When people die they void their bladder (especially women) and bowels.

"See, say what you like about us British, we're punctual and clean - none of this shitting-out-our-internal-organs-in-a-screaming-blubbering-heap for us. No, we just lay down and die, in neat piles."
—Charlie Brooker, commenting on Survivors
enantiodromie

Unread post by enantiodromie »

wait.
As I said in my previous post (deleted. Why?): it's important to produce a good research (it should take a lot of time) BEFORE make conclusions.

First point: is it possible that who faked Paris attacks (maybe, it's too early for definitive conclusions) wasn't able to produce good pictures? We are in 2015, not in 2001.
If attacks are faked... Why to take a pictures of Bataclan, and then produce a "Photoshop disaster"? Who faked (maybe) attacks could have put real bodies and a lot of fake blood in Bataclan and take a real picture in a bad resolution...
Only2perCent wrote: Best guess - it was this ridiculous "Photoshop disaster":

[/quote]

here is a picture of Bataclan before attack:

http://fotoforensics.com/analysis.php?i ... 594.238061

it shines more than the one you analysed.
However you've used a smartphone screenshot of a probably compressed yet picture. So you analysed a picture compressed at least 2 times. Not best way to analyse pictures. "It is very common to see an amateur analyst force a result into their desired answer" (http://fotoforensics.com/tutorial-mistakes.php)

Here is a screenshots of Fotoforensics home. Hacker Factor should be good enough to understand if pictures are "Photoshop disaster" or not... Look at their home:

haven't they seen that image? I don't know. I've tried to send a mail.
rusty

Unread post by rusty »

Does anyone see any blood that's not on the floor but on any of the "victims"? Some of them are wearing shiny white shirts. None of them looks gruesome to me.

About that "Eagles of Death Metal" band ... shitty indeed and not "Death Metal" at all. Is this meant to be a joke? A sick joke, as it turned out. Sorry though, should have looked them up before posting allegations...
datspot

Unread post by datspot »

jumpy64 wrote:So last night France has already started to "Launch Airstrikes Against Islamic State Stronghold in Syria", with the help of the US, of course.

http://www.wsj.com/articles/u-s-providi ... 1447618522

I guess the "Syrian passport trail" has paid off...
I am just waiting to hear that Egypt is next. I'd put money on it.
simonshack
Administrator

Critical Mass wrote: Who's behind Robert Redford (missed flight 93)? Seth MacFarlane (missed flight 11)? Mark Wahlberg (missed flight 11), Eva LaRue (missed either flight 11 or flight 175)? Edward James Olmos (missed flight 11)? Anne Heche (missed flight 11)? Jaime Pressly (missed flight 11)? Sacha Baron Cohen (missed one of the flights)? Jay Johnson (missed flight 11)? Julia Child (missed flight 11)? Bobby Farrelly (missed flight 11)? Fridrik Thor Fridriksson (missed flight 11)? Tim Duffield (missed light 11)? Steve Thompson (missed flight 11) and all the other 350+ people (most in the entertainment & media business) who 'missed flights' on '9/11'?

Obviously something is behind all these lame suckers... it seems to me that 'Eagles of Death' are likely just more of the same.

I think it was the Romans who equated actors with prostitutes...they must've been onto something.
Exactly, dear CM - prostitutes indeed.

Check out this young actor-school trio as they perform their painfully contrived "WE-WERE-THERE" trauma act - it's quite excruciating, even if you don't understand French. Pay attention to the grossly exaggerated / extravagant "hand language" which the three of them put on. Their acting tutor must have had them practice this NLP-gimmick too-many-a-time in front of their bathroom mirrors. I won't translate their words - as I reckon this is not strictly necessary to get a sense of what these clowns are up to. Suffice to say that they are claiming to have survived the 'terror attack' by taking refuge in the kitchen of the restaurant they were dining at - yet claim to have witnessed the 'tewwowists' as they took off in their black drive-away car (a VW Polo) "right in front of us ...and...uh... just as we were taking refuge"... (the first girl says these silly words at around 1:09 in the video. She quickly realizes her goofy cock-up - i.e. that she's 'lost it' - and signals the cameraman to pan over to her acting partners...)

Let us make a mental note of these three acting students and see if they turn up some day in the movies - a probable 'career-reward' that these young whores will reap in the future.