THE DERAILING ROOM

A place to relax and socialize - to muse, think aloud and suggest
jumpy64

Re: "Hiding in Plain Sight: Reflections on an Open Conspirac

Unread post by jumpy64 »

Apache, your picture of the situation in your town is truly appalling. You have all my most heartfelt solidarity, brother! I realize I’m still living in paradise here, in comparison with what you describe is happening in your town. Your country is certainly ahead of ours in the field of "multikillturalism", but we’re getting there, I’m afraid…

And coincidentally, I read your post right after I finished watching a much more appalling video that’s been brought to my attention:

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=44vzMNG2fZc

It’s aptly called “With Open Gates: The forced collective suicide of European nations”, and it’s an absolutely must watch. It ends with the same old J-witch Barbara Lerner Spectre boasting about the “leading role” of Jews in “facilitating” the “inevitable” multiculturalization of Europe.

Anyway, we agree practically on everything but on one point you make:
Apache wrote:Maybe it needs to be made clearer that JPMs are misusing Jewry for their own nefarious purposes? JPMs clearly agitate both Jewry and gentiles to "misbehave", otherwise it comes over as all Jews are in on it (when clearly they are not).
Why don’t we let these Jews whom you say are “clearly not in on it” defend themselves and expose their PMs as we do with our own? And by the way, why haven’t they done so here yet, I wonder? I can assure you that if we had a thread on Italian Mafia, for example, Italians would dominate it, or at least they would be the first to criticize this phenomenon, which is a degeneration of their culture, as I’ve pointed out before.

Out of the almost 1,500 Cluesforum members, we’ve had only one so far who declared to be Jewish (and basically just defended his culture by denying most allegations made here, no matter how well documented), while a couple of other members admitted to having Jewish ancestors. Are we to believe that there aren’t any more people here who are, if not “technically” Jewish, at least closely related to that culture? Jews are said to be 2% of the world population, and they’re usually overrepresented in intellectual endeavors (also this I’ve said before, but it’s worth repeating), while here they would be only… what… 0.001%? Hard to believe, don’t you think?

Really, why hasn’t any Jew come out to denounce and condemn at least the worst supremacist and hate-mongering aspects of their culture, even despite my invitation to do so in earlier posts? Going back to my example about Italians and Mafia, I’m sure most Italians wouldn’t need to be encouraged to speak out against Mafia. So why is this, I wonder?

Could it be because Mafia guys represent a degeneration of otherwise good and Christian Italian culture and moral values, while JPMs just apply to the letter the precepts of the Talmud, which common Jews are taught too? In this sense it seems to me that, more than to common Italians, Jews could be better compared to Italians brought up in Mafia families.

As a matter of fact, in Italy we have a phenomenon called “omertà”, a “conspiracy of silence”, which means that people who belong to Mafia families or live in areas dominated by them fail to denounce their crimes, either out of fear of being punished or because they justify or even approve such crimes as part of their culture.

Yes, common Jews remind me of this particular category of Italians. They may not be “in on it” in a literal sense, but they are at least guilty of this “conspiracy of silence” for whatever reason, be it fear or tacit approval.

Anyway, if there are Jews who explicitly want to distinguish themselves from JPMs, they are welcome any time to speak out for themselves.

But until they do, they remain a hypothetical category (or at least one not represented here) we shouldn’t worry so much about, even to the point of being afraid of maybe upsetting them, as if we didn’t have other much more pressing problems to concentrate on.

Otherwise we risk appearing almost as naïve as the well-meaning northern European people in the linked video above, who warmly welcome the immigrants and are careful not to hurt their sensibilities, while many of those, in return, show no qualms in declaring and often carrying out their hostile intent.

Or like the Swedish woman who, last year, having been moved to compassion by three Roma beggars, decided to invite them to her house, only to be raped by them later.

https://www.reddit.com/r/WhiteRights/co ... e_ends_up/ (this Google-translated page also contains a link to the original Swedish article).

IMO, assuming that everybody in the world thinks and feels as we do is a grave mistake we can’t afford anymore.
ICfreely

Unread post by ICfreely »

Apache wrote:I think I need to describe to you the town I live in. In 50 years I have seen all-white schools become all-Muslim schools. Local parks are off-limits and have to be patrolled in the day time by motorbike police auxiliaries. White children can't play in the parks - they are attacked by gangs of British Pakistani youths. Gangs of British Pakistani youths sell heroin and doctored skunk on street corners near my home; they drive about in BMWs over the speed limit (drag racing being their favourite sport); 2 Mosques have been built in the last 10 years because apparently 1 isn't enough; entire areas have been ghettoised where whites have been driven out of property ownership in those areas. The main landlords of properties, both business and residential, in my town are British Pakistani men who are feckless landlords making no repairs and over-charging rents. There are notorious Muslim only areas where walls are spray painted with "NWA". This means No Whites Allowed. Local white girls have been raped by gangs of Asian men (which they deny) and stupid white girls are attracted to British Pakistani men for their money, usually becoming their mistresses, while wifey sits at home spurting out 5 or more kids. On the other hand, if a White British male attempts to court a British Pakistani girl he will get beaten up, or they will kill the girl (honour killings are rife in the UK). British Pakistani employers refuse to pay tax if they can get away with it and exploit every loop-hole going. On the other hand, there are perfectly nice, polite British Pakistanis who are appalled by all the above, as am I. What do the police do? Absolutely nothing. They know they will simply be called a racist.
Thank you for your honest and eloquent depiction of the devolution of your town. This phenomenon, as you know, is not limited to England or even Europe for that matter. What you’ve described most certainly is an INVASION! There’s no denying it. Even if you try to block it out by becoming a recluse the media won’t let you forget. Why is that?

Let’s put our Hoi Polloi cap on and take a holistic look at the 'clash of civilizations' shall we?

Beginning with Sargon the (not so) great, every empire (Sumerian, Akkadian, Babylonian, Assyrian, Persian, Egyptian, Greek, Roman, Mongolian, Ottoman, English and American) has been created and destroyed by the moneychangers/lenders (aka Sumerian Swindlers). Seeing as the empire is always behind the 8-ball so to speak, it must constantly explore/expand, seeking ‘terra nova.’ To keep the pyramid scheme going the empire must subjugate a growing number of people to compensate for its exponentially growing debt to the usurers. The ‘debt’ of course can never be (and has never been) paid off. Therefore, not surprisingly, every empire has exhausted its resources before its inevitable collapse. The usurers, while orchestrating the collapse of one empire, simultaneously engineer the build-up of the replacement empire. Empires come and go. The Grand Strategic Fondo remains and gains!

Your fine countrymen have bore the burden of ‘evil imperialist’ accusations for quite some time now. Like it or not (which I don’t), that’s the public’s perception of the U.K. This misperception is created by crafty agents of the beast.

1) England conquers nation X.

2) The people of nation X resent England and by extension, the English!

-As the death and destruction grows so does the animosity between the two nations. The media in England fan the flames with the typical, “why are we sacrificing our people and resources trying to civilize those Neanderthals?” Meanwhile, the media in nation X direct the public’s anger towards ‘those evil English imperialists.’

3) The Brain Drain – The empire has (and must) always recruit the best and brightest people of its conquered territories in order to gain and maintain a strategic advantage over emerging powers. The socio-economic elite of nation X can afford to leave their troubled motherland so they usually do (i.e. Americans fleeing the Vietnam draft emigrated to Europe, Canada and even Mexico). Anyhow, the empire always imports the best & brightest in tandem with the worst of the worst of nation X. why? To anger its own citizenry of course!

The people within the empire rightly resent having to take in people from an enemy state. It doesn’t make sense does it? From nation X’s refugee’s perspective they’re stuck in a catch-22. The only nation that is willing to provide them a safe haven is the empire that initiated the conflict. So there’s anger and resentment on all sides. The race/class warfare within the empire only accelerates its inevitable collapse.

War – what is it good for? THE USURERS!

They have a keen understanding of human nature. They don’t fear reactionaries and revolutionists. They rely on them. During the second Gulf War many Iraqis fled to Syria, Jordan and Iran. Now Syrians are fleeing to Iraq, Jordan and Iran. So on and so forth….

Bernard Lewis: British Svengali Behind Clash Of Civilizations
http://www.larouchepub.com/eiw/public/2 ... ash_of.pdf
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

jumpy64 wrote: Jews are said to be 2% of the world population, (...)
As far as I know (uh, well - as far as Wickedpedo says), it's ten times less than that :
"The world's core Jewish population in early 2014 was estimated at 14.2 million people (around 0.2% of the world population)."
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_po ... by_country
Apache

Unread post by Apache »

jumpy64 wrote:fail to denounce their crimes, either out of fear of being punished or because they justify or even approve such crimes as part of their culture.
You are right. I should stop being so fair minded in the face of the truth of it and simply contribute to the evidence.
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

Beginning with Sargon the (not so) great, every empire (Sumerian, Akkadian, Babylonian, Assyrian, Persian, Egyptian, Greek, Roman, Mongolian, Ottoman, English and American) has been created and destroyed by the moneychangers/lenders (aka Sumerian Swindlers). Seeing as the empire is always behind the 8-ball so to speak, it must constantly explore/expand, seeking ‘terra nova.’ To keep the pyramid scheme going the empire must subjugate a growing number of people to compensate for its exponentially growing debt to the usurers. The ‘debt’ of course can never be (and has never been) paid off. Therefore, not surprisingly, every empire has exhausted its resources before its inevitable collapse. The usurers, while orchestrating the collapse of one empire, simultaneously engineer the build-up of the replacement empire. Empires come and go. The Grand Strategic Fondo remains and gains!

This is interesting IC, better put than how I tried recently, but again we are left with an unnamed faceless group running the show.

So would you consider another layer on top where the same Financial Empires (Usurers) get demolished and replaced when necessary?

Thinking on that a little further, might one include Religious Empires? Who funded the Vatican's excursions around the globe (if it's a globe) for instance ?
Last edited by brianv on Fri Dec 11, 2015 10:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
jumpy64

Unread post by jumpy64 »

simonshack wrote:
jumpy64 wrote: Jews are said to be 2% of the world population, (...)
As far as I know (uh, well - as far as Wickedpedo says), it's ten times less than that :
"The world's core Jewish population in early 2014 was estimated at 14.2 million people (around 0.2% of the world population)."
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_po ... by_country
You're right, Simon, that's the official estimate. I don't remember where I heard of the 2%... :blink:

Anyway, it's good to know that they're less than I thought. This makes the degree of control they've acquired over world's affairs even more absurd.

But are they really so few? Unfortunately, counting the Jews seems to be an impossible task, because Judaic laws prohibit a direct count, as it's explained here: http://www.chabad.org/library/article_c ... g-Jews.htm

Therefore, since it seems that, accordining to the Talmud, the best way to count the Jews is to collect a half-shekel coin (I bet they tried with a whole shekel first, but that didn't work :) ) from each person and then count the coins, this method of counting excludes the many atheistic Jews who don't go to the synagogue. And then there are the uncountable Crypto-Jews...

Anyway, the Jews basically count themselves, so you should trust them when they tell you what the result is. Let's remember here the Talmudic precepts about lying to the Goyim, which they usually seem to follow pretty rigorously.

At the beginning of the 20th century, Mark Twain said: “I am strongly of the opinion that we have an immense Jewish population in America”.

As a matter of fact, I've discovered that, since 1943, the US Immigration and Naturalization Service has eliminated the term 'Hebrew' in the classification of Jewish immigrants to the United States, replacing it with the generic 'country of origin.' As a result, no official statistics are available to reveal how many Jews have actually entered the US after June 30, 1943, which just so happens to be around the time when they claim their holocaust broke out.

So the Jews can't be named, and even less criticized, and now they can't even be counted! Nothing seems less than murky with them... They often operate more like spies than normal people... Maybe Miles Mathis does surreptitiously refer to them, after all, when he talks about secret services ruling the world B)

P.S. Talking about counting people, or victims in this case, there are said to have been 5 million non-Jewish victims of the Holocaust, in addition to the 6 millions Jewish ones, so a blogger rightly asks "Why are there so few Holocaust stories from non-Jews?"

I suggest to read the whole article at http://exposing-the-holocaust-hoax-arch ... ories.html

EDIT: Even if they really are only 0,2% of the world population, Jews still seem to be greatly underrepresented in this forum (0.2% Vs. 0.001%)
jumpy64

Unread post by jumpy64 »

Apache wrote:
jumpy64 wrote:fail to denounce their crimes, either out of fear of being punished or because they justify or even approve such crimes as part of their culture.
You are right. I should stop being so fair minded in the face of the truth of it and simply contribute to the evidence.
Being fair minded is the best way to go, but I see being able to discriminate and to treat anyone according to their behavior as part of it.
Flabbergasted
Administrator

Unread post by Flabbergasted »

jumpy64 wrote:I don't remember where I heard of the 2%...
It´s a common claim that 2% of the US population is Jewish, so you may have gotten it from sites like "who controls the..." (https://thezog.wordpress.com) or from Makow. In Brazil, the percentage is supposed to be 0.4%. :unsure:

But, as we have already seen, counting Jews is a futile undertaking for several reasons, one of them being that, conveniently, no consensus exists for what constitutes a Jew.
jumpy64

Unread post by jumpy64 »

Flabbergasted wrote:
jumpy64 wrote:I don't remember where I heard of the 2%...
It´s a common claim that 2% of the US population is Jewish, so you may have gotten it from sites like "who controls the..." (https://thezog.wordpress.com) or from Makow. In Brazil, the percentage is supposed to be 0.4%. :unsure:

But, as we have already seen, counting Jews is a futile undertaking for several reasons, one of them being that, conveniently, no consensus exists for what constitutes a Jew.
You're right, Flabbergasted, I saw the claim of Jews being 2% of the American population, and I evidently applied to world population too... :wacko:

As for the consensus on what constitutes a Jew, I thought a Jewish mother was and indusputable determinant. Is it not?
Flabbergasted
Administrator

Unread post by Flabbergasted »

jumpy64 wrote:As for the consensus on what constitutes a Jew, I thought a Jewish mother was and indusputable determinant. Is it not?
It may be indisputable, but is it really the only determinant?
jumpy64

Unread post by jumpy64 »

Flabbergasted wrote:
jumpy64 wrote:As for the consensus on what constitutes a Jew, I thought a Jewish mother was and indusputable determinant. Is it not?
It may be indisputable, but is it really the only determinant?
I'm not sure. It's the only official determinant that I know of, at least. Could you suggest others, please? I'm seriously interested.
jumpy64

Re: The Holocaust: propaganda, censorship and media fakery

Unread post by jumpy64 »

starfish prime wrote:jumpy64, I assume you mean http://exposing-the-holocaust-hoax-arch ... ories.html?
Yes, starfish prime, and thank you for the correction. The link was right in the "Open Conspiracy" post, but then I copied and pasted the post, without realizing that the link came out shortened.

Anyway, great, very informative post, brother! (This time I have checked your gender beforehand :) )

I'm almost speechless. The holo-stories are like an avalanche of lies that grows bigger and bigger every time you look into it.
Kopfhoerer

Re: CHEMTRAILS and HAARP - mystery solved?

Unread post by Kopfhoerer »

As I´m always slow on thinking, i made a post in the "other" chemtrail-thread which would better be placed here...I realized some minutes later. ;)

And here is why: The Shots I´ve done are showing the Heaven above the valley Stuttgart lies in. These days there is held the famous "Weihnachtsmarkt" in Stuttgart. Heavy masses of people arriving there. Even buses from Swiss, Austria and France arriving. As I´m working in Stuttgart I´ve experienced that it is very hard these days to get connection with the internet on my smartphone when I´m near the "Weihnachtsmarkt"...and that´s speaking only for Workdays (Monday to Friday) and when no such heavy spraying occured. I wasn´t down there on the Weekend. Cause the "Weihnachtsmarkt" is pretty crappy for me and even much more people would be there on Weekends. So it is crappy and heavy crowded...none of my business.

I never saw such heavy spraying above there...so it might be to increase skywave propagation cause of so many people in such small area? Just a thought...

Edit: totally confused right now...but my post is in the right thread and the explanation, too. Nice. :D
tokyojoe1
Banned

Re: Musings about Kubrick, Hollywood and the Moon Hoax

Unread post by tokyojoe1 »

Critical Mass wrote:He supposedly signed an "88 page NDA three days before his death"... that should raise an immediate red flag.

As for the source of this "leaked, rough" 'alternative news'?

Here's the promo website which features a (fake) New York Times quote.

NOTE: The promo site takes a while to load up on my PC

Clearly this is a hoax created by someone (presumably a coincidence theorist) who doesn't like conspiracy theorists.

Tokyojoe1 please be more discerning in future & remember to check your sources.
Critical Mass,
I was aware it was most likely phony and disinformation. I posted it anyway because I felt it was notable and worth a mention. That's why I left my disclaimer at the end.

I found this link on a website that is pretty solid for alternative theories such as ancient civilizations and Fortean ideas, despite still being heavy into NASA and UFOs.

ADMIN NOTICE (Critical Mass): As I said try & be a bit more discerning in future... a minutes worth of googling before you posted would have revealed that the video had been thoroughly debunked days before.
pov603

Unread post by pov603 »

Albeit seemingly a trivial point I recently watched:
-Absolutely Anything: A Simon Pegg/Monty Python collaboration with quite a cast,
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1727770/?ref_=nv_sr_1
Storyline - When some aliens, who travel from planet to planet to see what kind of species inhabit them, come to Earth. And if they are, according to their standards, decent, they are welcomed to be their friend. And if not the planet is destroyed. To find out they choose one inhabitant and give that person the power to do whatever he/she wants. And they choose Neil Clarke, a teacher who teaches the special kids. He is constantly being berated by the headmaster and is attracted to his neighbor, Catherine but doesn't have the guts to approach her. But now he can do anything he wants but has to be careful.
and
-Ridiculous SIx: An Adam Sandler/Happy Madison Movie with yet another, quite diverse cast [past and present personalities]
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2479478/?ref_=nv_sr_1
Storyline - An outlaw who was raised by Native Americans discovers that he has five half-brothers; together the men go on a mission to find their wayward, deadbeat dad.
In 'AA' there were a couple of scenes [1] where Simon Pegg's character realizes he can do things and so, decides to look into the mirror asking 'give me a fantastic body' wherein, we then see the reflection of a female body. He then dismisses that and looks down at his penis and says 'give me an enormously large penis' and proceeds to fall over as his centre of balance is off. He dismisses that and asks for a large penis 'something that women crave', he looks down, seemingly pleased, but then adds 'now make it white'. In the same scene he asks to have the body of someone people would admire and then transforms into Albert Einstein. [2] In another scene at the school where he works, he animates a skeleton[voiced by Eric Idle] who bemoans the state of the country [UK] blaming the 'Wogs & Jews' for undue influence [excuse my use of the vile term].

In R6, Adam Sandler's character is seemingly orphaned and raised by Apache Indians, becoming a skilled warrior using knives. The Indians are deemed to be wise and benevolent and the White Americans/Settlers [post-Civil War] are deemed to be untrustworthy, cruel, stupid, malicious etc. One character; Mark Twain is played by Vanilla Ice in a 'Wigga' fashion [please excuse the use of the word] and throughout the film, the Indians and Chinese remark how 'stupid the white man is' how 'the white man cannot dance' etc The film alludes to one of the Black Characters, who initially believes the others do not know he is Black/half-black, though he is their half-brother(s). He refers to having a large penis, which, later in the movie, is desired by one of the 'White-Blonde haired-Blue Eyed Women' who duly seduces said character and returns sated. There are no Jewish references [though the characters Mark Twain, Wyatt Earp and others denounce the stereotypes of the Mexicans, Indians and 'Chinamen'. Of course the Jewish Actor; Adam Sandler, saves the day and reverts back to his Apache-tribe and so-called-proclaimed 'true Father' the Indian Chief.

Only since reading some of the posts on this thread and having certain realities 'sink in', it doesn't take much to see TPTB and the forces behind the media manipulate certain agendas and undermine cultural beliefs.
The problem is that even when bringing to others' attentions, they say 'oh, you're reading into it too much, it's a comedy' etc.
All in all, a clever play by TPTB.

Edit: added 'something that women crave' - note that I am paraphrasing lines from the film but hopefully manage to maintain most of the intent. That said, the above line is mostly mentioned.
Edit: Bit of grammar too [though am sure there is more one could pick up on...]