REQUIRED: Introduce Yourself

How to register at Cluesforum / General administrative topics / and things that every member must read
Nobalai
Banned

Re: REQUIRED: Introduce Yourself

Unread post by Nobalai »

Good day, forum members!

I've been heavily visiting CluesForum over the last few months, and am amazed at the coherent research and theories gathered. Some specfic posts really have affected me in great ways. I thank you all for your contribution and time.

That being said I have a strong urge to start contributing to the general cause of exposing fakery and hoaxes with my words and skills; I've a mechanical engineering B.E with a strong foundation of physics & thermodynamics, went to grad school for aerodynamics, where I had a research position involving CFD (Computational Fluid Dynamics) for a year and a half, and now I'm programming my own software as a service (Saas) web app, Laddice which is a social knowledge management software designed to help gather, organize, and expand upon research (If anyone expresses interest, I'd be more than happy to talk about it more or perhaps give a demonstration.) I am interested in utilizing the mathematical and computational skills learned along the way, and hope I can bring more mathematical discourse. For instance, I have rather extensive knowledge about viscosity and boundary layers (related topics,) some of which seems to go unmentioned in discussion about mechanisms of our atmosphere (please excuse me if I missed a particular post which brought forth these concepts.)

Cluesforum interests me greatly since all of you seem to just simply want to get to the bottom of the shitty movie of a world it seems this place has turned into. I've yet to find another place where I seem to respect the arguments and no-bullshit attitude of most the members (to such a great magnitude)

I got started with personally investigating fakery associated with NASA since in some particular imagery, something really, really felt off. I feel like this opened my mind up to greater possibilities and hoaxes abroad, and after finding CluesForum through the NASA link, I'm finally personally seeing clues which point towards 9/11 being a massive movie psy-op and have been working on putting together some clips which point out the stupendous video oddities that were shown on that day (You guys have already done a stellar job with many clips) Since I was a cognizant adult, I always felt that something was occulted from us on the fateful day of 9/11. It's not that I believe every single argument of fakery presented on this site (ex: every victim was simulated,) but you guys are onto something seriously tremendous.

My username (Nobalai) was chosen because Plato's introduction of the term The Noble Lie ("Nobalai" being prounounced exactly like "Noble Lie") in The Republic was immediately fascinating to me, and when I think of the hoaxes (or to put it lightly, "misrepresentations") of the world, the perpetrators might simply believe they are "Noble Lies." They serve the purpose of "maintaining the social order or to advance an agenda" (quoted directly from the Wikipedia page.) Of course these agendas might be nefarious, or the social order may be repressive; in which Plato's utility of the lie is subverted for pure evil.

(I also make music on the side under the pseudonym "Nobalai" - Soundcloud )

As for the last thing you suggested to introduce with: I'm 24 years old (a bit on the younger side compared to most members I believe...) and hail from America (either Staten Island in NYC or Ohio, as of now.) Being born in 1991, I was a bit too young to really bring a critical eye to the events of 9/11 as they unfolded. But If I was the age I am now, I definitely would have "volunteered" and tried to gather as much information as I could have in order to help the cause of unearthing the truth. One of the things I do know is that many New Yorkers volunteered the days and weeks after, in as strange ways as "bringing water bottles to other volunteers and firemen/policeman"... also heard from my dad that one of the coworkers who volunteered was able to take a break and smoke a cigarette on the famous plane wheel which found itself on the corner of West and Rector streets. There was simply no time to cordon off such an amazing piece of evidence! Especially one that was able to fly out the other side of the 94th floor of the skyscraper and continue flying at over 100 mph.... (Note: all unverified "stories" except I do believe the plane wheel was really there, perhaps placed as a magical stage prop for volunteers and onlookers)

Such are the types of conversations I wish to bring to the table. I also want to improve my skills for discerning video forgery from reality, which I understand is the main concern of this forum. I am currently figuring out how to utilize video production/editing software (specifically Blender) to better analyze and expose potential fakes, and look forward to presenting some of my analyses. I've already done some work on frame-by-frame analysis on some of the more famous WTC-airplane collision sequences (Would love to post them on the forum to re-ignite some discussion, if the forum members are still into that)
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

Nobalai wrote:It's not that I believe every single argument of fakery presented on this site (ex: every victim was simulated,) but you guys are onto something seriously tremendous.
Welcome, Nobalai. That was a seriously tremendous intro of yours. :)

Regarding the one sentence of your intro that I quoted here, I will ask you:

If not every victim of 9/11 was simulated / fictitious, which one(s) in particular do you reckon were real victims?
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

I've a mechanical engineering B.E with a strong foundation of physics & thermodynamics, went to grad school for aerodynamics, where I had a research position involving CFD (Computational Fluid Dynamics) for a year and a half, and now I'm programming my own software as a service (Saas)
And you are going to use Blender?? Wouldn't you be better off using something like http://www.ansys.com/en
But remember one thing, everything we saw including the collapse footage was Special FX. So perhaps you are wasting yours and our time with Joody Woody type investigations of the imagery.

Not trying to supersede Simon's question, I'd like your answer to that also.
Nobalai
Banned

Unread post by Nobalai »

simonshack wrote: If not every victim of 9/11 was simulated / fictitious, which one(s) in particular do you reckon were real victims?
Hey Simon. I've read a pretty large portion of the VICSIMS section

Yes, various memorial scams seem to be very suspicious and highly indicative of forgery.

Yes, the falling men and women story unravels pretty quickly when you examine the footage closely, and after really trying to envision this happening in reality (or at least with the frequency claimed by the official story.)

Evidence of CGI and memorial scams are certainly a great start for proving all victims are fake. Perhaps if I didn't have two identities which I've yet to personally debunk, I might be more sold on the theory that every victim is fakery. No, I have not personally met these two individuals and I know some or all of you might react negatively to this, but I'd appreciate you hearing me out before jumping to any conclusions, and I'd be more than happy to hear your critiques.

1) Hilario (Larry) Sumaya was a childhood friend of my fathers (grew up on the same block) who supposedly worked for Marsh McLennan. (File 3585 Row 2258 in the spreadsheet found somewhere in this forum)

I'm not going to pretend my father was still good friends with him by 9/11 2001, but I am fairly confident my dad has no reason to lie about his existence. Now I didn't push too hard when asking questions, but one theory that I am open to is that he might have died before 9/11 (fake stories and family paid off, or families memorial and commemoration stories are fake,) he might still be alive (witness protection, or paid off) or, well ... maybe he was one of the real victims in the building (though it's a given that the official death tool is highly exaggerated) ?

This page http://www.tributes.com/obituary/show/H ... ya-9789315 (one of many found by searching Larry Sumaya in google or ddg) confirms he was born in Staten Island like my dad claims. Also asked my dad for a few childhood stories that he remembers and could share some of them if anyone thinks that necessary but I'll hold off for now. I'm definitely up for asking my father any questions the members here see fit, if they think it will help get to the bottom of some particular issue with his identity.

2) Judith Camilla Larocque

This one was claimed to be a college acquaintance of one of my dad's coworkers. Admittedly this is a bit too far removed for my comfort, but I felt like it's at least worthwhile, and the parties (my dad and his coworker) have either little or zero reason to lie. Maybe my dad's coworker was deceived though, or any of the scenarios mentioned for Sumaya's disappearance... another thing to note is this coworker was a first responder and devoted volunteer in the days after 9/11 (she worked in Manhattan in 2001 and was crossing the brooklyn bridge when the first plane supposedly hit )

Please keep in mind that I have a very open mind for debunking the reality that these two individuals deaths were related to 9/11, but as of now this seems a little difficult.

brianv wrote: And you are going to use Blender?? Wouldn't you be better off using something like http://www.ansys.com/en
But remember one thing, everything we saw including the collapse footage was Special FX. So perhaps you are wasting yours and our time with Joody Woody type investigations of the imagery.
Good questions. My first response is that although I have training and experience with CFD (Used ANSYS in college and OpenFOAM for my research), it's main purpose is not photorealism. It's purpose is to get answers to mathematical problems for basic research or to restrict parameters of one's design. As soon as one strives for photorealism, discretizing a grid/mesh (and solving fluid dynamics, turbulence equations etc) quickly loses favor over particle and smoke emitters and other associated animation tools.

As for what I've been experimenting with: conveying the idea to friends and family that some (or all footage) we saw that day was forged. I know you guys take this claim for granted, but I am having rather great trouble in being convincing. I'm sure many of you understand how hard it is to break such an incredibly strong emotional attachment to a preferred version of reality. I am still in search of more "fool proof" evidence and a way to present it in an "incredibly hard or impossible to deny" fashion. Perhaps this is a useless effort, since in the end I am dealing with human psychology (surely discussed at length in this forum) and it's aversion to accepting what might already be concrete evidence. My brother regularly plays the 'devils advocate' with me as I attempt to elaborate on digital hoaxes, and although its frustrating, it just shows that every single "plausible deniability" rebuttal needs to be accounted for to truly subdue one's attachment to illusion. I think I can work towards clarifying more of the physical abnormalities existent within original footage with Blender; it's not only a modeling tool but has pretty good video analyzing/editing functionality. I've been documenting my analysis of "Evan Fairbanks" footage and I think I've found a few CGI clues that haven't yet been presented anywhere on the internet (to the best of my knowledge), or this forum (it's been analyzed here but I've found some clues not mentioned.) I'll be presenting that in the appropriate section soon (1 to 2 weeks hopefully)

Continuing: another goal I have in learning a tool like Blender would be to emulate footage and 3d models as they would have appeared on air that day ( Shouldn't be too hard since most of the angles are blurry as all hell ) I want to experiment with showing this personally made fakery to some test subjects and after them saying something along the lines of "uh you are being ridiculous and paranoid, this is real..." I can come back with the exact methodology and source files in which I forged the evidence. This is, in my mind, a foolproof way of waking someone up to their ignorance of media forgery. Although we know there are aberrations in many of the videos associated with 9/11, we don't have the "source" files to expose, which is a major hitch for me right now.

So it's not about analyzing the fake footage à la Judy Wood style but

1) Finding more clues of CGI and
2) Reproducing my own personal collision (or more difficult, collapse) CGI as a tool to awaken others.

Long winded explanation, but hope it helped Brian and others understand where I think we might be lacking to awake more of the public to media fakery (if that's not a goal for you, then it is for me...)

Note to moderators: I recognize my two responses most likely should appear in a more appropriate thread, but since the questions were asked here I didn't see a way for me to personal respond anywhere else but here. Feel free to properly append this content to anywhere you see fit.
Critical Mass

Unread post by Critical Mass »

Nobalai wrote:1) Hilario (Larry) Sumaya was a childhood friend of my fathers (grew up on the same block) who supposedly worked for Marsh McLennan.

This page confirms he was born in Staten Island like my dad claims.
Nobalai, you may not be aware just how many times we've heard claims like this? Anonymous posters whose relatives knew a victim are so common it has become a bit of a joke in these circles.

Still I suppose it's vaguely possible that some 'real people' went missing as part of the 9/11 plot but the problem with that line of thought is that no-one seems to give a shit about these supposed 3000 victims certainly not the alleged 'loved ones'.

I don't know about you but if my family or friends were killed in a 'terror attack' that took place at the same time the Government admit they were conducting drills depicting said terrorist attack I'd be more than a little peeved.

Especially when in the following years all further 'terrorist attacks' continue to follow this same pattern... the 'evil Muslims' only 'strike' when drills simulating their attacks are taking place.

Where are the genuinely pissed off & angry loved ones?

Instead we have Bob Mcilvaine & law suits against Iran!

As for your alleged fathers alleged childhood friend he features many of the same things we find with other victims... tributes by people who don't appear to exist (certainly in terms of social media) or just plain weird 'tributes'*, 'loved ones' who treated his brutal murder as if he were a lost pet**, oddities with the SSDI (if Hilario's middle name was 'Soriano' or 'Larry' why is it a "V." on the SSDI) & records that say he is currently living in Florida***.

Additionally although his last alleged place of residence may indeed have been Staten Island this article says he was born in Manhattan & grew up in Brooklyn until he was 9 before moving to Oakwood.

Based on the recurring patterns we keep finding with these 'victims' I'd imagine most Cluesforum members will probably just judge either yourself or your Father to be deceptive.

I suspect it will take far more than stories from Daddy before this forum seriously considers an alleged victim to be someone who actually physically existed.

* Favourite examples would be from here.
I just think that Larry might be a cousin of mine or something cause I have never met anyone as that wasn't family of mine with the same last name as me. I just wanted to see if Larry had any other Sumayas that might be related to me. Email me if anyone one has any infomation with the SUMAYA last name.

Manuel Sumaya, Family
Sep 29 2003 11:16PM
Larry and I worked together at The Brooklyn Hospital back around 1984-85 or so. We discovered that he was a long distant relative of my wife, also a second generation Filipino(a). I remember Larry programming in his spare time a baseball game on the System/38. It was amazing! I ran into him just outside the World Trade Center where he told me he worked at Marsh. We both agreed to keep in touch. That was just a couple weeks before 9/11. My heart goes out to his family.

Alex Blasenheim, Colleague
Aug 21 2008 7:37PM

** Larry is mentioned in this September 2001 'flyer' article...though the imagery is long gone.

*** We've seen this before too.
SacredCowSlayer
Administrator

Unread post by SacredCowSlayer »

Dear Nobalai (pronounced Noble Lie?),

Will you please do me a favor since you believe this Mr. Sumaya may be (or have been) a real person?

Please ask your dad to contact Mr. Sumaya's family and inform him that there are researchers at cluesforum.info who claim the 9/11 victims were simulated, and that Mr. Sumaya was not a real person.

You see, if a family member of mine was killed, and such a claim was made, I would respond in the following way.

I would absolutely flood said forum with substantial evidence of my family member's life. Moreover, I would immediately contact all the family members of other victims (that I have no doubt bonded with over the years) and have them do the same. That fire wouldn't take more than a few minutes to spread, and it would be simply overwhelming.

In this digital social network era it is unthinkable that such a response would not occur. Instead what we see are periodic contacts such as yours with similar and ultimately unverified stories.

I did look Mr. Sumaya up and he looks like just another member of the 9/11 sim family. The memorial tributes also sound exactly like the others. Please ask your dad if this guy had an infectious smile and contagious laugh.

I'm not going to sugarcoat my suspicion here Nobalai. If you are truly familiar with this forum then you surely don't think this little tale will actually confuse us. More likely you think it will sow just enough doubt in casual forum readers to deter them from further research. Say it isn't so.
Nobalai
Banned

Unread post by Nobalai »

SacredCowSlayer and Critical Mass,

Both of you make excellent points.
Critical Mass wrote: oddities with the SSDI (if Hilario's middle name was 'Soriano' or 'Larry' why is it a "V." on the SSDI) & records that say he is currently living in Florida***.
These are especially strange. Good finds.
Nobalai wrote: Please keep in mind that I have a very open mind for debunking the reality that these two individuals deaths were related to 9/11, but as of now this seems a little difficult.
When I said this I really meant it. I hope I don't give the wrong impression that I am somehow irrationally attempting to cast doubt on such logical arguments presented by you both, and the one's found at CluesForum.

SacredCowSlayer wrote: Please ask your dad to contact Mr. Sumaya's family and inform him that there are researchers at cluesforum.info who claim the 9/11 victims were simulated, and that Mr. Sumaya was not a real person.
To prove myself, I think this is a completely fair thing to ask of me, considering the sound arguments you guys brought forth to the strange testimony and lack of giving a shit by the collective families whom supposedly had lost a loved one. I will do my best to get in contact with family and friends as I think it's very important way to legitimize or delegitimize this entire account I brought to the table.

Since none of you know me or my father, I fully expected and understand this critical response, and to be completely honest when I said "but as of now this seems a little difficult," it has officially become a lot less difficult to see that something feels really wrong about the official story and memorials of his death. I wanted this forum to help me see that, if it was possible, and indeed it is. But as SacredCowSlayer suggests, I personally will only ever fully resolve this situation by contacting the supposed family and/or friends.
SacredCowSlayer wrote: In this digital social network era it is unthinkable that such a response would not occur. Instead what we see are periodic contacts such as yours with similar and ultimately unverified stories.
By contacting the family, I hope to instill the fervor for a family member to follow up on this reasonable reaction. Either that, or the family story remains eternally fishy.

Other Notes:
SacredCowSlayer wrote: Dear Nobalai (pronounced Noble Lie?)
Yep!
SacredCowSlayer wrote:I'm not going to sugarcoat my suspicion here Nobalai. If you are truly familiar with this forum then you surely don't think this little tale will actually confuse us. More likely you think it will sow just enough doubt in casual forum readers to deter them from further research. Say it isn't so.
I hope based on my response above, you believe me when I say it isn't so. I'd appreciate you confirming or denying if that's what you got from this reply though. I wish not to get off on the wrong foot in terms of why I brought this to the table (in my opinion it was fair to bring up, and you guys did a stellar job at elaborating on why you think it might be part of the fraud)
Critical Mass wrote: Additionally although his last alleged place of residence may indeed have been Staten Island this article says he was born in Manhattan & grew up in Brooklyn until he was 9 before moving to Oakwood.
My dad grew up in Oakwood, and I might have misspoke when i said they grew up from babies. It's reasonable to think my dad's memory & stories only began past age 9 when this Larry character would have moved to Oakwood. I'll be more careful in the future.
simonshack
Administrator

Nobalai wrote: 2) Reproducing my own personal collision (or more difficult, collapse) CGI as a tool to awaken others. [/b]
Here's my humble old attempt I made years ago (animation at left) - on Sony Vegas, a standard / run-of-the-mill video editor which really isn't something one would use for making special fx animations and such stuff... I took me about a couple of hours to put it together - mostly spent looking for a suitable United Airlines Boeing 767 still photograph to animate...

Not a stellar work I admit - but at least my 'Flight 175' looks a bit more like the supposed airliner that they told us crashed into WTC2 that day ! Look at that ridiculous chalk-white rudder/ vertical stabilizer on the "Evan Fairbanks" version. :rolleyes:

Here's from Wackopedia :
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Ai ... 188143.jpg
SmokeytheBarrister

Unread post by SmokeytheBarrister »

Dear Simon,

I’m a criminal defense attorney out of Tennessee, finally disillusioned after a lifetime of buying what the government and news media sell. It wasn’t until I stopped watching the “news” for several years that I became receptive to the idea of mass fraud and propaganda in the US. After researching Sandy Hook for a few hours, the veil was lifted. Now I see it everywhere.

Instead of re-inventing the proverbial wheel (a common newbie mistake I’m sure), I’d like to learn from those who have already researched high-level manipulation and propaganda. Over time, I hope to provide the forum with unique and compelling insight.

Sincerely,

Smokey
smokeythebarrister
Painterman

Unread post by Painterman »

SmokeytheBarrister wrote:Instead of re-inventing the proverbial wheel (a common newbie mistake I'm sure), I'd like to learn from those who have already researched high-level manipulation and propaganda.
You've described the important role of Cluesforum, as I see it. This is a place where new understandings are being developed. Really, a whole new field of study, with its own techniques and accumulated knowledge, is taking shape here. (So beware the inevitable parade of astroturfing disruptors passing through to block progress with junk science, junk history, junk you-name-it, and plain ol' babbling nonsense.) Welcome.
Nobalai
Banned

Unread post by Nobalai »

simonshack wrote: Not a stellar work I admit - but at least my 'Flight 175' looks a bit more like the supposed airliner that they told us crashed into WTC2 that day ! Look at that ridiculous chalk-white rudder/ vertical stabilizer on the "Evan Fairbanks" version. :rolleyes:
I think it's pretty awesome you were able to put that together. It definitely emphasizes "the building devoured the plane" bit. The one thing that stands out is the vertical line in which the plane disappears. I think this is where the complex compositing comes into play, and where many more hours of work needs to be done to make it more convincing.

I dream of a time when such a complex experiment can be run in which a large airliner collides with a steel framed building of similar shape/structure to WTC1&2. Wonder how that'll turn out...
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

Painterman wrote:
SmokeytheBarrister wrote:Instead of re-inventing the proverbial wheel (a common newbie mistake I'm sure), I'd like to learn from those who have already researched high-level manipulation and propaganda.
You've described the important role of Cluesforum, as I see it. This is a place where new understandings are being developed. Really, a whole new field of study, with its own techniques and accumulated knowledge, is taking shape here. (So beware the inevitable parade of astroturfing disruptors passing through to block progress with junk science, junk history, junk you-name-it, and plain ol' babbling nonsense.) Welcome.
Wonderfully put Painterman, and welcome to the forum Smokey.
SacredCowSlayer
Administrator

Unread post by SacredCowSlayer »

Welcome Emile.

Please watch Simon's YT video on WTC7:

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w4Vrsjs_cLg

Also please read through this WTC 7 topic (http://cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=840).

From everything I've researched here at CF it seems clear enough that virtually all the 9/11 imagery was prebabricated, including WTC 7.

I also highly recommend the "Falling Man-the phony jumpers" topic (http://cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=501). That's a good one to be familiar with because skeptics often say (or ask) something like, "what about the jumpers?"

If you haven't seen the SC tour guide (http://cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=477) then I recommend going there for quality links to topics you may have questions about.

Feel free to send me a private message if there's anything I can help you with. This site is very unique and it takes a little time to get familiar with.
simonshack
Administrator

Sure, Smokey - that's where it will go. However, I'll take this opportunity to dust off and re-view a few hilarious images allegedly depicting the WTC7 demise...

Emile Cole,

In your first posts here you stated that you had read / viewed / taken in much of our research here - a large proportion of which focuses on the image fakery aired on TV on 9/11. You either have not done so - or are simply unable to understand image fakery - which is the N°1 choice method used by the powers in order to fool the masses. 9/11 was, of course, only ONE such fake-imagery-based operation - among a long list (and still ongoing) of essentially 'Hollywood-crafted" mass deceptions which include the atomic bomb, all space travel, as well as the vast majority of alleged terrorist attacks ever to have been reported in the press.

I have spent several years analyzing virtually all existing 9/11 imagery and have, to this day, not seen a single authentic-looking photographic / videographic record of any of the 'crucial events' of that day (i.e. of alleged "plane crashes" or the actual tower collapses). Since your prime concern appears to be WTC7, here's a selection of imagery related to this building which, of course, DID collapse that day. Yet, in all likelihood, it was safely brought down with the most reliable modern techniques known by demolition specialists - behind a visually impenetrable smokescreen raised around the WTC area. Why this is so hard to understand - for many people - is the only mystery that still baffles me today.

The expanding 'chewing-gum' façade of the most (in)famous WTC7 collapse animation :

Two versions of WTC7 collapses collapse-animations compared :

The sun never lies...

Fearless fireman casually strolls towards (alleged scene of) WTC7 collapse :
Ask yourself: WHAT ON EARTH were all those escaping civilians even doing there at 5:20pm ??? Wasn't the area supposedly LONG evacuated? Well yes, according to the following 9/11 'afternoon news broadcast' - the area was most certainly meant to have been deserted > https://youtu.be/w4Vrsjs_cLg?t=142 - and therefore, even a child should be able to see that the available 9/11 imagery is not only highly questionable from a purely photographic / forensic perspective - but it is also wildly inconsistent vis-à-vis the narrative of the chronological progress of the purported 'real-life, ground events' - as reported in the media.

A clip extracted from my DVD of the Naudet's bros movie "911" - featuring a chalk-white WTC7 façade!

A clip aired on the History channel - featuring smoke exiting the (alleged) WTC7 building :
A clip aired on the History channel - featuring the smoke RETURNING INTO the WTC7 ! :lol:

Would you now like to discuss the free-falling Empire State featured in the movie "Independence Day" (1996), Emile?
clank

Unread post by clank »

Hello all. As per the requirements I'm reproducing the introduction and initial contribution that I sent to Simon. Apologies in advance for it's length!
I originally had little to no interest in politics whatsoever. As a young man I was far more concerned with females, getting drunk, and all of the other mindless engagements we are encouraged to partake in.

A few years ago I became friendly with a number of 'left wing' type activists; communists, socialists, anarchists and the like. At first I ignored what they were talking about but eventually I started to look into things a bit more when I realised the level of death and destruction being carried out in our name. It was the Gaza assault in 2014 that got me going and I became your typical liberal, but technically still pro establishment, follower of world affairs.

Now that I was reading the news I came across the Ukraine conflict. There was so many competing narratives I couldn't make head nor tail of it until I came across a video hosted by the Guardian depicting civilians being murdered by 'police sniper fire'. The only problem with this video was that the bullets appeared to be coming from behind, the opposite direction from the police. So it began. I read every anti establishment website I could find and started looking at the likes of RT and it became pretty clear that the whole saga was a pack of lies being pushed by the media across Europe and the US. Seeing Ukrainian nationalists attack Odessa, burning people alive, I was infuriated that the media in my own country, and my own government could support this. What was going on?

At this point I lost all faith in the establishment media and I started looking at places like David Icke, Infowars (I realise the error of my ways now, please don't mistake me for a fan of such charlatans!) and so on. This led me to an event I had previously looked at briefly where I had asked myself 'The media description of this event does not appear to correlate with the images and video presented'. The event of course was the Boston Bombing. I watched Peekay's videos and the first few times I saw a 'smoking gun' I had to rewind and watch it again to make sure my eyes were not deceiving me. I had realised that not only were they lying about world events, they were creating false events entirely. This completely changed my viewpoint. All of the 'conspiracy theories' that I had previously considered possible but unproven suddenly required further analysis.

Having read into standard fare such as CFR, the Rockefellers/Rothschilds and the like I came across the works of a man called Anthony Sutton. In summary, his books describe how powerful people (primarily from the American elite) enabled Hitler to build his army, effectively built the Soviet Union, and financed the Bolshevik Revolution. While I didn't want to rely on one source his evidence was compelling, and was backed further by other reading such as the work of Carroll Quigley. This led me to my next epiphany; the entire world is a stage.

I tried to suggest such ideas on various websites and forums but was shot down from either side. I was accussed of working for the Kremlin, for the CIA, for Al Qaeda and more. Noone was interested in what I had to say as they were far more interested in a good old polarised debate. Luckily I stumbled into cluesforum one day on the david icke forum where someone had linked to a post about the Paris attacks. This led me to the September Clues video and then everything began to fit in my mind.

I have read many posts on your forum and while I can't say I entirely agree with everything I am impressed by the level of debate, the attention to detail, and most importantly, the zero tolerance approach to idiots and trolls. For this reason I fear I will not be well received on the forum myself as I consider myself inarticulate compared to the likes of yourself and Hoi.Polloi, and can't begin to claim to have spent as much time researching this stuff. As my story above demonstrates I am still relatively new to all of this.

I have tried discussing these issues with my 'left wing' friends, my family, and various supposed anti establishment forums and they all think I'm a total nutcase. Hence wanting to join the forum.

What I am interested in discussing is one simple question;

How do we stop this shit?

My initial proposal is perhaps far fetched but the basic premise could be applied to other ideas of a similar nature.

As you are aware 'the nutwork' utilise all kinds of NGOs and 'rights groups' who are on hand to produce an endless stream of propaganda to fit their narrative. Examples of this would be SITE intelligence, The White Helmets in Syria and Human Rights Watch. These outfits regularly provide 'heartwrenching images' such as those of starving children.

What if we were to create our own propaganda outfit with the intention of suckering them into using it? I appreciate this would be a difficult proposition, but if our output stood up to at least basic scrutiny they might be inclined to broadcast it on their major news outlets. There are precedents for small time outfits like this 'going big' such as the Syrian Observatory for Human Rights which is actually one man in Leicester, and Brown Moses aka Bellingcat, a one man 'citizen investigative journalist'.

Once they start using our forged imagery we could then drop the bombshell that it was all made up. It would prove to doubters that this level of fakery is possible which may encourage them to begin questioning everything.

Again, this may just be cloud cuckoo land stuff but it is the best I have came up with so far.
Further to this I sent an example contribution covering a topic that interests me. It is reproduced below,
A case that particularly interests me is that of Vladimir Putin.

He is represented in the west as either an enemy to be stopped at all costs, or a bulwark against American unilateralism, depending on who you ask. In the earlier phases of my adventures I had thought he was a bastard, but I liked his foreign policy because it was the antithesis of US policy. Having experienced the earlier described 'epiphanies', discovered the hegelian dialectic, and carried out some research, I realise now this is far from the case.

The below BBC article should really be all we need to understand his motives but I shall continue for the sake of posterity. In it he is quoted as saying that Russia "needs no proof of the guilt of Bin Laden".

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/1573318.stm

The conclusive evidence provided by yourself shows that Bin Laden's involvement in the attacks is impossible. Therefore he is lying and knew he was lying at the time. He supported the greatest deception in the history of mankind and is therefore worthy of derision on the same level as Bush and his cohorts.

Again he backed the farcical 'war on terror' in 2004 by suggesting he had evidence Saddam was going to attack the west, and even referred to 9/11 when doing so,

"After Sept. 11, 2001, and before the start of the military operation in Iraq, the Russian special services, the intelligence service, received information that officials from Saddam's regime were preparing terrorist attacks in the United States and outside it against the U.S. military and other interests"

http://edition.cnn.com/2004/WORLD/europ ... a.warning/

Again, further evidence should not be required but lets press on.

He arranged for the US to ship military equipment through Russia which would be used to murder Afghans.

The man is also an old friend of Henry Kissinger.

https://www.rt.com/news/331194-putin-me ... kissinger/

He invites international bankers who work with Morgan Stanley to his home

http://www.bloomberg.com/photo/vladimir ... Kg_YU.html

When I have discussed this with other people they then say 'So how do you explain Syria and Ukraine?'. Very simply.

The result of the Ukrainian 'revolution' in 2014 was that Russia took Crimea and the Americans effectively took control of Western Ukraine. Both sides win.

Syria is merely an extension of the war on terror. Unless you are on the ground there is no way of knowing who is killing who, who is causing the civilian carnage, and what the real story is behind IS/Al Qaeda and the like. The only thing you really need to know is that he is bombing the shit out of a foreign nation using the war on terror as a pretext.

To complete the Putin farce, look no further than his statements surrounding the UN and multilateralism. His intention is for US unilateralism to be replaced by multilateral action authorised by the UN, again under the auspices of a global war on terror. As we know the UN is a vehicle for imperialists, and he is right behind it. Russia agreed to the resolution against Libya and while he may claim 'It was all Medvedev', it went ahead while he was in a position of great power in Russia, and he still considers Medvedev a worthy Prime Minister.

He is the antithesis of US policy alright, but only in terms of the Hegelian Dialectic.

I will leave you with a quote from his 2001 Foreign Minister Igor Ivanov,

"We wanted an antiterrorist international coalition like the anti-Nazi coalition. This would be the basis for a new world order"

http://tribunecontentagency.com/article ... -in-syria/
Thanks for having me, I look forward to partaking in discussions once I have a bit more free time from work and family!