THE DERAILING ROOM

A place to relax and socialize - to muse, think aloud and suggest
Nobalai
Banned

Re: 9/11 MEMORIAL SCAMS, VICSIMS, Etc

Unread post by Nobalai »

I thought I made it clear by my wording that I'm currently doubting the authenticity of the Sumaya thread. Perhaps it wasn't clear.
brianv wrote: You didn't come anywhere close to dismantling the research here with your piss poor shilling.
I'm assuming you misinterpreted my position. At least from my perspective, it seems this is the case. I'm no shill, just a native new yorker whom is presented with an opportunity to contact either a relative ... or an actor pretending to be family ... it's an opportunity I'm more than happy to follow up on. Does that sound like shill behavior?
brianv wrote: Exactly who are those portraying themselves as relatives of your delusional father's co-workers lies?
I haven't yet contacted them. Either bots or humans posted these supposed memorials. I am going to attempt to contact them personally. "Rey" seems to be the best bet.

I said that you you guys present great evidence for the "all vicsims" theory here, but as a neutral researcher I'll need to follow up on contacting these supposed relatives, since it's my best bet to further (and personally) corroborate this forum's collective claims.
brianv wrote: And the moderators should not allow your slime on any more threads until you have answered.
Do you think this post is also slime? Just curious since it's probably where I best present where I currently stand and what my plan is.
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

Nobalai wrote:I thought I made it clear by my wording that I'm currently doubting the authenticity of the Sumaya thread. Perhaps it wasn't clear.
brianv wrote: You didn't come anywhere close to dismantling the research here with your piss poor shilling.
I'm assuming you misinterpreted my position. At least from my perspective, it seems this is the case. I'm no shill, just a native new yorker whom is presented with an opportunity to contact either a relative ... or an actor pretending to be family ... it's an opportunity I'm more than happy to follow up on. Does that sound like shill behavior?
brianv wrote: Exactly who are those portraying themselves as relatives of your delusional father's co-workers lies?
I haven't yet contacted them. Either bots or humans posted these supposed memorials. I am going to attempt to contact them personally. "Rey" seems to be the best bet.

I said that you you guys present great evidence for the "all vicsims" theory here, but as a neutral researcher I'll need to follow up on contacting these supposed relatives, since it's my best bet to further (and personally) corroborate this forum's collective claims.
brianv wrote: And the moderators should not allow your slime on any more threads until you have answered.
Do you think this post is also slime? Just curious since it's probably where I best present where I currently stand and what my plan is.
You haven't yet contacted who? You said "those who are portraying themselves". You are the only one portraying anybody.

Yes I do regard your posts as slime.
Nobalai
Banned

Unread post by Nobalai »

brianv wrote: You haven't yet contacted who? You said "those who are portraying themselves". You are the only one portraying anybody.

This "Rey" character. By using the word portray I hoped to establish that it might either be an actor or a relative.
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

Nobalai wrote:
brianv wrote: You haven't yet contacted who? You said "those who are portraying themselves". You are the only one portraying anybody.

This "Rey" character. By using the word portray I hoped to establish that it might either be an actor or a relative.
Which "Rey" character is that? A name invented by the mendacious media? Each of your posts infer that there is an actual living person relative of a fictional character. That's what I mean slime. Please do as Simon suggests!
Nobalai
Banned

Unread post by Nobalai »

antipodean wrote:Nobalai (and any future posters),if you think you may have info of sorts to establish that a vicsim was a real person, it's best to contact your sources, research memorial sites, company/ corporate ex employees, past alumni of schools colleges etc. (+ the dodgy organisations Carrie Lemack is involved with) Then post your findings,

Instead of coming on here and saying my Daddy went to school with someone who died in the towers, and worked with someone who knew someone.
Then if you hit a blank wall with your research don't bother posting, unless you can add value to what's already here.
This is fair. Lemack (Laroque identity) definitely seems fishy. Ill only post about this topic after ive interviewed someone who claims to be a Sumaya relative (or if I fail to track anyone down ill assume none of them exist and post that conclusion)
Apache

Re: The Multicultural Agenda in the Media and in Media Faker

Unread post by Apache »

The following has been going on since the 1990s and the media only reported on it when they were forced to. I'm passing on information that can be freely found in the public domain, but which is quietly ignored by pro-multiculturalists.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotherham_child_sexual_exploitation_scandal
Widespread organised child sexual abuse took place in Rotherham, South Yorkshire, England, between 1997 and 2013.

Local investigations into the abuse began in 1999, although some reports were never finalised or made public by the authorities.[1] In 2010, five men of Pakistani heritage were found guilty of a series of sexual offences against girls as young as twelve.[2]

An independent inquiry into child sexual abuse in the town, led by Professor Alexis Jay, was established in 2013 for Rotherham Council.[3] The inquiry's initial report, published on 26 August 2014, condemned the failure of the authorities in Rotherham to act effectively against the abuse and even, in some cases, to acknowledge that it was taking place.[4][5][6] It conservatively estimated that 1,400 children had been sexually abused in the town between 1997 and 2013, predominantly by gangs of British-Pakistani men.[7] Abuses described by the report included abduction, rape, torture and sex trafficking of children.[6]

In September 2012, investigations by The Times based on confidential police and social services documents, found that abuse had been much more widespread than acknowledged.[22][23] It uncovered systematic abuse of white girls by some Asian men (mostly of Pakistani origin)[24] in Rotherham for which people were not being prosecuted.[25][26]

The newspaper cited a 2010 report by the police intelligence bureau which discussed "a problem with networks of Asian offenders both locally and nationally" which was "particularly stressed in Sheffield and even more so in Rotherham, where there appears to be a significant problem with networks of Asian males exploiting young white females".[23][26] It also referred to a document from the Rotherham Safeguarding Children Board that reported the "crimes had 'cultural characteristics...which are locally sensitive in terms of diversity'".[26]

Because the majority of perpetrators were Asian or of Pakistani heritage, several council staff described themselves as being nervous about identifying the ethnic origins of perpetrators for fear of being thought racist; others, the report noted, "remembered clear direction from their managers" not to make such identification.[31]

One Home Office researcher, attempting to raise concerns with senior police officers in 2002 about the level of abuse, was told not to do so again, and was subsequently suspended and sidelined.[32] The researcher told BBC Panorama that:

... she had been accused of being insensitive when she told one official that most of the perpetrators were from Rotherham's Pakistani community. A female colleague talked to her about the incident. "She said you must never refer to that again – you must never refer to Asian men. "And her other response was to book me on a two-day ethnicity and diversity course to raise my awareness of ethnic issues."[17]
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rochdale_sex_trafficking_gang
The Rochdale sex trafficking gang was a group of men who preyed on under-age teenage girls in Rochdale, Greater Manchester, England. They were convicted of sex trafficking and other offences including rape, trafficking girls for sex and conspiracy to engage in sexual activity with a child, on 8 May 2012.[1] Forty-seven girls were identified as victims of child sexual exploitation during the police investigation.[2][3][4] The men were all British Pakistanis (except for one from Afghanistan) and from Muslim backgrounds, and the girls were White; this led to national discussion of whether the crimes were racially motivated, or, conversely, whether the failure to investigate them was linked to the authorities' fear of being accused of racism.[5] In March 2015, Greater Manchester Police apologised for its failure to investigate the child sexual exploitation allegations more thoroughly between 2008 and 2010.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Derby_sex_gang
The Derby sex gang was a group of men who sexually abused up to a hundred girls in Derby, England,[1][2] in one of the most severe cases of sexual abuse in recent times.[3] In 2010, after an undercover investigation by Derbyshire police, members of the group were charged with 75 offences relating to 26 girls. Nine of the 13 accused were convicted of grooming and raping girls between 12 and 18 years old.[1][2] The attacks provoked fierce discussion about race and sexual exploitation.[4]

The judge in the case agreed that the race of the victims and the abusers was "coincidental" and that the crimes were not racially aggravated.[8]
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oxford_sex_gang
The Oxford sex gang was a group of seven men who preyed on pre-teen and under-age teenage girls in Oxford, England, from 2006 before their arrest and prosecution. In May 2013, they were convicted of sexual offences including rape, conspiracy to commit rape, arranging or facilitating child prostitution, trafficking for sexual exploitation, and procuring a miscarriage. Their victims were "subjected to sexual violence marked out by its sadism: sexual assaults designed to draw blood, multiple rapes, [and] physical attacks in which [they were] choked".[1] As in the similar Rochdale, Rotherham, Derby and Telford prosecutions, all gang members were from Muslim backgrounds, and the girls were white, leading to renewed discussion as to whether the crimes were racially motivated and whether the initial failure to investigate them was linked to the authorities' fear of being accused of racism.

The Daily Telegraph reported Dr Taj Hargey, imam of the Oxford Islamic Congregation, as saying that "race and religion were inextricably linked to the recent spate of grooming rings in which Muslim men have targeted under-age white girls":

The view of some Islamic preachers towards white women can be appalling. They encourage their followers to believe that these women are habitually promiscuous, decadent, and sleazy—sins which are made all the worse by the fact that they are kaffurs or non-believers. Their dress code, from miniskirts to sleeveless tops, is deemed to reflect their impure and immoral outlook. According to this mentality, these white women deserve to be punished for their behaviour by being exploited and degraded.[15]

Hargey blames the agencies of the state, including the police, social services and the care system, who ″seemed eager to ignore the sickening exploitation that was happening before their eyes. Terrified of accusations of racism, desperate not to undermine the official creed of cultural diversity, they took no action against obvious abuse."

In the same newspaper, journalist Allison Pearson claimed that "fear of racism" had allowed sex crimes against white girls by Pakistani Muslims to become a serious problem not only in Oxford but throughout the country. She described the Pakistani Muslim community as "essentially a Victorian society that has landed like Doctor Who's Tardis on a liberal, permissive planet it despises".[16] She criticised the views of Sue Berelowitz, the Deputy Children's Commissioner, who has attempted to downplay the over-representation of certain groups in sex-crimes against children. While expressing relief that some action was now being taken against the problem, she concluded that trouble was still in store: "what remains is a political class still far too timid to challenge growing and alarming separatism in Muslim education and law."
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bristol_sex_gang
The Bristol sex gang was a large group of Somali men who committed serious sexual offences against underage teenage girls in Bristol, southwestern England. In November 2014, they were convicted of offences including rape, paying a child for sex, causing or inciting child prostitution, sexual acts with children and sex trafficking.[1] As in the Oxford, Derby, Rochdale, Rotherham and Telford prosecutions, the abused girls were almost all white and the gang were of Muslim heritage,[2] but were Somali rather than Pakistani.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Telford_sex_gang
The Telford sex gang was a group of seven men of Pakistani descent who preyed extensively on pre-teen and under-age teenage girls in Telford, England before their arrest and prosecution.[1] In cases stretching over two years to late 2012,[2] they were convicted of sexual offences including rape, controlling child prostitution, causing child prostitution and trafficking for the purpose of prostitution.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peterborough_sex_abuse_case
The Peterborough sex abuse case involved groups of men who committed serious sexual offences against under-aged girls, some as young as 12, in the English city of Peterborough, Cambridgeshire. In a series of trials in 2014 and 2015, they were found guilty of rape, child prostitution and trafficking for sexual exploitation, among other offences.[1] The men, who were of Pakistani,[2] Iraqi Kurdish and Slovak Roma[3] heritage, were convicted as a result of Operation Erle, in which Cambridgeshire police investigated sex exploitation in the area following a complaint by a teenaged girl against Mohammed Khubaib, a restaurant-owner in Peterborough.[4] Police had been alerted by the Rotherham and Rochdale child abuse cases to the possibility of widespread abuse taking place.[5]
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banbury_sex_gang
The men targeted vulnerable girls using social media to organize parties at which the girls were groomed. As in the Oxford, Rochdale, Derby, Rotherham, Telford, Bristol and Peterborough prosecutions, the men used gifts and apparent displays of affection towards the girls, winning their trust before initiating abusive sexual relationships. Offences took place in cars, woods and in the men's private homes. Charges against seven victims aged from 13 to 15 were included in the prosecution case. The offences were rape, sexual activity with a child and inciting a child to engage in sexual activity. The men were named as Ahmed Hassan-Sule AKA Fiddy Baby, 21, Kagiso Manase, 20, Takudzwa Hova, 21, Mohamed Saleh, 21, Said Saleh, 20, Alexandru Nae, 19, Zsolt Szaltoni, 18 and they were found guilty at Oxford Crown Court[2]
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aylesbury_sex_gang
The Aylesbury sex gang was a group of six men of South Asian heritage who committed serious sexual offences against two under-aged white girls in the English town of Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire. In July 2015, they were found guilty of offences including rape and child prostitution over a period extending from 2006 to 2012.

One girl gave evidence that she had had sex with 60 men, almost all of Asian heritage, when she was only 12 or 13, having been "conditioned to think it was normal behaviour".[3] Sex took place in various locations in Aylesbury, including the girls' own homes. The men were friends living in the area, some married with children, some working in the market and some as taxi drivers. During the trial they required the services of Hindi, Urdu, Pashto and Punjabi interpreters.
kickstones

Re: The Multicultural Agenda in the Media & Media Fakery

Unread post by kickstones »

Apache wrote:The following has been going on since the 1990s and the media only reported on it when they were forced to. I'm passing on information that can be freely found in the public domain, but which is quietly ignored by pro-multiculturalists.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotherham_child_sexual_exploitation_scandal

There is also information that can be found in the public domain that security forces in the UK use pedophile rings for blackmail recruitment etc....

Revealed: MI5 blackmailed child sex abusers

“The Kincora affair may be one of the most disturbing episodes of the Troubles…The claims that MI5 turned a blind eye to child abuse, actively blocked a police investigation, and instead used the pedophile ring for intelligence-gathering purposes, are utterly scandalous,”

http://217.218.67.231/Detail/2015/06/03 ... -SEX-ABUSE

It's not hard to imagine that these Asian sex abuse case were used for the similar purposes, such as recruitment for 'terror' groups etc.. and information and exposure suppressed under the ruse of national security.
ICfreely

The Multicultural Agenda in the Media & Media Fakery

Unread post by ICfreely »

I’m just pointing out the obvious. Speaking of rape & pillage, there have been many British soldiers & civilians who have committed crimes in Iran at the expense of Iranian civilians with diplomatic immunity. I don’t think that reflects the overall nature of British people though. Maybe the following will put the ‘big picture’ into better perspective.

Cyrus Cylinder: Ancient Persia Foreshadowed Modern Values

Washington — The Cyrus Cylinder has left its British Museum repository for its first U.S. tour, beginning at the Smithsonian Institution’s Arthur M. Sackler Gallery in Washington. “The Cyrus Cylinder and Ancient Persia” showcases this 2,600-year-old archeological treasure amid other artifacts from the Achaemenid Empire (550–331 B.C.) founded by the Persian ruler Cyrus the Great.

Among the most important objects in world history, the cylinder “in its time declared a new way of ruling in which disparate races and people were not oppressed into conformity but respected for diversity,” Freer Gallery of Art and Arthur M. Sackler Gallery Director Julian Raby told journalists at the preview.

The baked clay cylinder inscribed with cuneiform script is small in size — only 22.86 centimeters long and 10 centimeters in diameter — but vast in influence. The principles that Cyrus established outlasted his empire into the present day. The respect for diversity of race and religion evident in the text ultimately reached Europe and the Founders of the United States of America.

The cylinder was hidden for centuries, buried in a building foundation, until its discovery in Babylon in 1879 by British Museum archeologists. Although it is missing about one-third of its text, fragments discovered in a British Museum drawer helped reconstruct the text. Cuneiform scholar I.F. Finkel not only recognized text from the cylinder, but the particular scribe’s calligraphy. The fragments are considered evidence that the text was copied and circulated.
Typical for the era, the text begins with criticism of the previous ruler, Nabonidus (555–539 B.C.), who perverted ritual practices and abused the people. “He did yet more evil to his city every day,” it reads, describing how the chief Babylonian god Marduk, after seeking “an upright king” in all countries, “took the hand of Cyrus” and proclaimed him king “over all of everything.”

A first-person message from Cyrus himself follows, stating he abolished slave labor and allowed people deported by earlier rulers because they worshipped different gods to return. He restored their damaged temples and gods, asking for their prayers.

Unlike ancient Chinese and Egyptians, who wrote much about what they did and how well they did it, British Museum Director Neil MacGregor said, “The Persians just did it. They don’t write about how they did it. They left no memoirs” about their great lives and times. We know what happened from Greek and Jewish sources.

The Cyrus Cylinder has special significance to Jews, because it alludes to their return to Jerusalem, which is supported by biblical references. In the Book of Isaiah (44:28), God says of Cyrus, “He is my shepherd and will accomplish all that I please; he will say of Jerusalem, Let it be rebuilt, and of the temple, Let its foundations be laid,” and goes on to call Cyrus “anointed” by God. Other references may be found in 2 Chronicles and the Book of Ezra.

Cyrus held sway over the largest known early empire. It eventually encompassed the entire eastern Mediterranean, extending from Libya in the west to Afghanistan in the east. Cyrus had to devise a system to rule this unprecedented diverse, multilingual, multicultural and multireligious empire. Tolerance was the hallmark of this efficient system, which lasted 200 years, until Alexander the Great conquered the region.

The values articulated by Cyrus influenced Europe and the United States, conveyed there by Classical Greek writers Herodotus and Xenophon, admirers of Cyrus’ leadership. Xenophon’s Cyropaedia, a partly fictional account of the ruler’s life, was read by the Founders of the United States, including Thomas Jefferson and Benjamin Franklin. Jefferson is thought to have possessed two copies, one of which is on display in the current exhibit at the Sackler Gallery. “Only the United States takes up the Persian model,” MacGregor said. “Jefferson constructs a state … which supports the idea of faith but doesn’t endorse any particular one.

The Cyrus Cylinder is, MacGregor said, as relevant today as when it was created; it is “a document about regime change, and is a meditation on how you govern a society.”

MacGregor characterized the Smithsonian and the British Museum as “sister institutions” founded on the same principles: to gather important objects from around the world for everybody to contemplate and learn “histories the world needs to know to make sense of the world now.”

The exhibition, which has significant funding from the Iran Heritage Foundation, will travel to Houston, New York, San Francisco and Los Angeles.

http://iran.usembassy.gov/cyrusc.html

Renowned Scientist Dr. Abolghassem Ghaffari Dies at 106

Ghaffari worked with Albert Einstein on the Unified Field Theory of Gravitation and Electromagnetism at the Institute for Advanced Study and received a lifetime achievement award from Harvard University.

By Greta Cuyler (Patch Staff) November 26, 2013 9:38 pm ET

Renowned scientist Dr. Abolghassem Ghaffari, who had taught at Harvard and Princeton Universities, passed away Tuesday, November 5th at 10:55pm in Los Angeles. He was 106 years old. In the early part of his career, he was Albert Einstein's colleague at the Institute for Advanced Study at Princeton University under the direction of J. Robert Oppenheimer. On October 12th, he was honored at Harvard University for his lifetime achievements.

Born in Tehran in 1907, he was educated at Darolfonoun School (Tehran). In 1929, he went to France and studied Mathematics and Physics at Nancy University, where he took his L-es-Sc. in Mathematics in 1932. After obtaining post-graduate diplomas in Physics, Astronomy, and Higher Analysis, he obtained in 1936 his doctorate from the Sorbonne (Doctor of Sciences with “Mention tres honorable”) for basic research on Mathematical Study of Brownian Motion.
Dr. Ghaffari lectured as a Research Associate at King’s College (London University), where he received his Ph.D. from the Mathematics Department on the “Velocity-Correction Factors and the Hodograph Method in Gas Dynamics.” As a Fulbright Scholar, he worked at Harvard University as a Research Associate to lecture on Differential Equations and to continue his research on Gas Dynamics.

He was a Research Associate in Mathematics at Princeton University, and at the Institute for Advanced Study, he worked in the early 1950s with Albert Einstein on the Unified Field Theory of Gravitation and Electromagnetism. J. Robert Oppenheimer, who headed the U.S. atom bomb program during World War II, was director of the Institute at the time and interviewed Ghaffari before the latter became a member of the Institute (Oppenheimer later befriended Ghaffari).

He has lectured as a Professor of Mathematics at American University in Washington, DC and at Tehran University, where he joined the Faculty of Sciences and was appointed full Professor of Higher Analysis from 1941 to 1956.
In 1956, Ghaffari moved permanently to the U.S. to take up a position as a senior mathematician at the U.S. National Bureau of Standards. Part of his work there involved calculations of the motion of artificial satellites.

In 1964, three years into the manned space program, he joined, as aerospace scientist, the National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA) Goddard Space Flight Center, where he studied the mathematical aspects of different optimization techniques involved in the Earth-Moon trajectory problems, and different analytical methods for multiple midcourse maneuvers in interplanetary guidance. He later investigated the effects of solar radiation pressure on the Radio Astronomy Explorer Satellite Booms as well as the effects of General Relativity on the orbits of Artificial Earth Satellites.

He was awarded in Iran the Imperial Orders of the late Mohammad Reza Shah Pahlavi, and the U.S. Special Apollo Achievement award (1969) at a White House ceremony with President Nixon. He has published more than 50 papers on Pure and Applied Mathematics in American, British, and French, and Persian periodicals. In addition to two textbooks, he is author of the mathematical book “The Hodograph Method in Gas Dynamics” (1950).

In 2005, Ghaffari received the Distinguished Scholar award from the Association of Professors and Scholars of Iranian Heritage (APSIH) at UCLA. In 2007, he received a proclamation from former Beverly Hills mayor and current Goodwill Ambassador Jimmy Delshad acknowledging his numerous lifetime achievements. He also recently was appointed as a Hall of Fame inductee by SINA (Spirit of Noted Achievers) at Harvard University.

He is also a past member of the Iranian National Commission of UNESCO. Ghaffari is a Fellow of the New York Academy of Sciences, the Washington Academy of Sciences, and the American Association for the Advancement of Sciences and a member of the London Mathematical Society, the American Mathematical Society, The Mathematical Association of America, and the American Astronomical Society.

He is survived by his wife, Mitra, and his two daughters, Ida and Vida. He is interred at Pierce Brothers Valhalla Memorial Park in Burbank, California. In lieu of flowers, his one wish was to have a scholarship in his name for young Iranians studying Mathematics or Science. Details on the scholarship will be soon announced.

http://patch.com/new-jersey/princeton/r ... 6_d204d2d2

More U.S. Scientists and Engineers Are Foreign-Born - Mary Mederios Kent

http://www.prb.org/Publications/Article ... nstem.aspx

Anousheh Ansari (Persian: انوشه انصاری‎‎; née Raissyan; born September 12, 1966, in Mashhad, Iran) is an Iranian-American engineer and co-founder and chairwoman of Prodea Systems. Her previous business accomplishments include serving as co-founder and CEO of Telecom Technologies, Inc. (TTI). The Ansari family is also the title sponsor of the Ansari X Prize. On September 18, 2006, a few days after her 40th birthday, she became the first Muslim woman in space. Ansari was the fourth overall self-funded space traveler, and the first self-funded woman to fly to the International Space Station. Her memoir, My Dream of Stars, co-written with Homer Hickam, was published by Palgrave Macmillan in 2010.

Ansari intended to wear the U.S. flag on her spacesuit alongside a politically neutral version of the Iranian flag, i.e. the simple 3-color flag with no government-specific emblem, to honor the two countries that have contributed to her life.[34] A few U.S.-based media wrongly speculated that she was intending to wear the version of the Iranian flag that predated the 1979 Islamic revolution in Iran.

At the insistence of the NASA and Russian officials, she did not wear the Iranian flag officially, but wore the Iranian flag colors instead and kept the Iranian flag on her official flight patch. She and her husband said no political message was intended, [ :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: ] despite the increasing tensions with United States and Iran relations, which had dominated world headlines in the weeks leading up to her launch. She noted that she had "plans to devote her mission to expanding a global consciousness she expected would be seeded with her first look at Earth from space".

Reactions in Iran

The flight was given significant coverage by state television. IRIB aired a live 1 hour interview with Anousheh in Aseman-e-Shab (Night Sky) live show. Anousheh was praised by newspapers such as Hambastegi and Jam-e-Jam Daily, which published daily columns detailing the journey. The astronomy magazine NOJUM also published an exclusive interview of Pouria Nazemi with Anousheh before her trip, in which she discussed her vision for commercial spaceflight. NOJUM also organized and held gatherings when the ISS passed over Iran's cities. Shahram Yazdanpanah, made a special part about Anousheh's trip to space at Persian "Space Science" website and covered all the news of trip.

Interviews

On September 22, 2006, she told reporters that she has no regrets and said "I am having a wonderful time here. It's been more than what I expected, and I am enjoying every single second of it. The entire experience has been wonderful up here."[

She has been an active member of the nonprofit Iranian American Women Foundation organization.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anousheh_Ansari
Amir Ansari (Persian: امیر انصاری‎‎) is a Iranian Chief Technology Officer and Co-Founder of Prodea Systems.

Along with his sister-in-law Anousheh Ansari, he made a multimillion-dollar contribution to the Ansari X Prize foundation on May 5, 2004, the 43rd anniversary of Alan Shepard's sub-orbital spaceflight. The X Prize was officially renamed the Ansari X Prize in honour of their donation.

Born in 1970 in Tehran, Iran, Ansari immigrated to the United States before the Iranian Revolution. He received his Bachelor of Science degree in electrical engineering and computer science at George Mason University.

Amir, along with his brother Hamid and sister-in-law Anousheh Ansari, founded Telecom Technologies, Inc. (TTI) in 1993, and served as the company's CTO. TTI was acquired by Sonus Networks, Inc. in January 2001.[1]

Most recently[when?], Prodea has announced the formation of a partnership with Space Adventures, Ltd. and the Federal Space Agency of the Russian Federation (FSA) to create a fleet of suborbital spaceflight vehicles for global commercial use.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amir_Ansari

Iranian-Born Doctors Honored for HIV/AIDS Work

Two Iranian-born physicians — Kamiar Alaei and his brother, Arash Alaei — received the inaugural Elizabeth Taylor Award on the opening day of the 19th annual International AIDS Conference, held July 22–27 in Washington.

The brothers pioneered the treatment of HIV and AIDS in Iran, where their work once made them political prisoners. Actress Sharon Stone presented the award, which is sponsored by the Foundation for AIDS Research and the International AIDS Society. The award is named for the late actress Elizabeth Taylor, an advocate of HIV/AIDS research.

According to the award citation, the brothers were honored for “pioneering work in HIV prevention and treatment for people who use drugs in Iran and for your outstanding courage and efforts to advocate for human rights of people affected by HIV.” The Alaeis’ “harm reduction” model slowed the spread of disease in a country where drug users are typically shunned.

Receiving the award “feels very good,” Arash Alaei told reporters. Arrested and jailed in Iran in 2008, the brothers were released from prison (Kamiar, 38, after two years, and Arash, 43, after three years) following an international campaign to secure their freedom led by Physicians for Human Rights.

Today, both brothers live in Albany, New York, and are developing HIV and AIDS treatment programs for South America and the Middle East, with funding from the University of Albany and the World Health Organization.
http://iran.usembassy.gov/iranian-born- ... -work.html

Religion bad, pseudoscience good!
jumpy64

The Multicultural Agenda in the Media & Media Fakery

Unread post by jumpy64 »

ICfreely wrote:I neither promote or fear multiculturalism. I do agree with Simon about diversity being the spice of life. If people want to maintain their racial identity, then good for them. If they want to get into interracial relationships, then so be it. It’s a personal decision. I say live & let live. Just some food for thought, Jumpy. Make of it what you will.
I very much appreciate your sharing your personal "multicultural" experiences, IC.

They're quite interesting, but they represent a kind of more or less spontaneous multiculturalism that's long been in existence in various degrees. Your family had means and culture. Your father was an engineer and he chose to travel and go abroad to cure your mother's cancer, as you say.

But there is another kind of "multiculturalism" that we've been dealing with, and are dealing more and more with in recent years. It's the "refugee" kind of multiculturalism, whereby fleeing masses of poor and ignorant people - created by wars waged by Western nations against local rulers who suddenly become dangerous "tyrants" - literally invade particularly European countries nowadays. I don't see the same element of choice at work here. True refugees from poorer countries are forced to go to other mostly European countries, and indigenous people from these European countries are forced to accept them. So in this case the "interracial mixing" seems far from spontaneous to me.

Maybe people who from poorer countries really choose to come to European countries are the fake "refugees" who are really criminally minded people who see Europe and the West as a territory to conquer and in which to create or expand their illegal activities, as Apache points out in her enlightening post on the previous page of this thread, which deals with sex gangs led England by predominatly Muslim but also Hindi immigrants - mainly Pakistani, it seems, but also Somali, Iraqi, and South-Asians - who exploit mainly white European women and children.

And they do it also because it seems very easy, as Apache points out when she quotes articles saying that local authorities are "nervous about identifying the ethnic origins of perpetrators for fear of being thought racist", or that "the agencies of the state, including the police, social services and the care system seemed eager to ignore the sickening exploitation that was happening before their eyes", taking no action against obvious abuse because they were "terrified of accusation of racism" and "desperate not to undermine the official creed of cultural diversity".

Apart from these extreme and barbaric forms of exploitation, this kind of State-enforced multiculturalism creates in once mainly indigenous European communities situations like that described once again by Apache in one of her previous posts on page 26 of the "Open Conspiracy" thread.
Apache wrote:I think I need to describe to you the town I live in. In 50 years I have seen all-white schools become all-Muslim schools. Local parks are off-limits and have to be patrolled in the day time by motorbike police auxiliaries. White children can't play in the parks - they are attacked by gangs of British Pakistani youths. Gangs of British Pakistani youths sell heroin and doctored skunk on street corners near my home; they drive about in BMWs over the speed limit (drag racing being their favourite sport); 2 Mosques have been built in the last 10 years because apparently 1 isn't enough; entire areas have been ghettoised where whites have been driven out of property ownership in those areas. The main landlords of properties, both business and residential, in my town are British Pakistani men who are feckless landlords making no repairs and over-charging rents. There are notorious Muslim only areas where walls are spray painted with "NWA". This means No Whites Allowed. Local white girls have been raped by gangs of Asian men (which they deny) and stupid white girls are attracted to British Pakistani men for their money, usually becoming their mistresses, while wifey sits at home spurting out 5 or more kids. On the other hand, if a White British male attempts to court a British Pakistani girl he will get beaten up, or they will kill the girl (honour killings are rife in the UK). British Pakistani employers refuse to pay tax if they can get away with it and exploit every loop-hole going. On the other hand, there are perfectly nice, polite British Pakistanis who are appalled by all the above, as am I. What do the police do? Absolutely nothing. They know they will simply be called a racist.
Doesn't this seem a situation characterized by a generally blatant hostility towards indigenous White people? And why aren't local authorities protecting the original local residents? Why is everybody so worried about being considered a "racist" - as if racism were a one-way street - and so desperately trying not to undermine this "official creed of cultural diversity"? And why are the media ignoring or at least downplaying these abhorrent aspects of immigration from mostly Islamic countries?

Is it even really immigration, or should it be called something else?

I'm quoting ICfreely here again when, in response to Apache's depiction of life in her town, he wrote, again on page 26 of the "Open Conspiracy" thread:
ICfreely wrote:Thank you for your honest and eloquent depiction of the devolution of your town. This phenomenon, as you know, is not limited to England or even Europe for that matter. What you’ve described most certainly is an INVASION! There’s no denying it.
P.S. As for "diversity being the spice of life", I will address these and other similar "politically correct" platitudes in a specific post sooner or later.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

jumpy64 wrote: P.S. As for "diversity being the spice of life", I will address these and other similar "politically correct" platitudes in a specific post sooner or later.
Can't wait for it, Jumpy. As a firm believer that diversity is indeed the spice of life, I will be all ears. :)

Btw, I'm not someone you could really call "politically correct" - or someone who proffers platitudes. So, yes - I stand offended ! :lol:

Moreover - and just to make my position crystal clear - I don't think "Whites" (as you spell them, with an all-caps "W") are any better than any race roaming this world. So let's please stop that "White talk" on this forum of mine. Thanks.

Of course, the Coudenhove-Kalergi plan is an entirely different matter - and I do not support it in any way. It's a divide-and-conquer plan devised by a bunch of (mostly jewish) psychopaths who really think they are smart in making us all argue among ourselves. At this particular moment in time, they seem to be successful in their endeavors - what with their fake terror platitudes which, most unfortunately, MOST people buy into. Something needs to be done to wake up people (of ALL races) to their machinations. I think this is what we're trying to do here at Cluesforum - but we really don't need to use the "White race pride" card to get our message through.

The "Nutwork" itself, as I've coined the bunch of psychopaths 'running' this world, is multicultural. Just read our forum member ICfreely's recent posts, to understand that even 'elitist' Iranians are part of the ongoing, "dumbing-down-scheme" of this planet's population.

Having said that, it is clear as day that jewish moguls - what with their worldwide monopoly of fake news organizations - are at the very top of the aforementioned dumbing-down scheme. We (well, most people in this world that is) are currently all "mental slaves" of their propaganda power. However, I honestly don't think it will last for much longer - seeing how dumbly they are running it.
ICfreely

I’ll lay off the ‘Black Pride’ as well, Simon. I think my kinship towards blacks is due to my childhood pilgrimages to the Black Church!

World’s Oldest Standing Church, St. Thaddeus Armenian Church, Iran

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qeL2CQ-KWPk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qeL2CQ-KWPk

And in honor of St. Jude…

The Beatles - Hey Jude

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_MjCqQoLLA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_MjCqQoLLA

In all seriousness, I think everyone would agree that Europe is home to the most impressive cathedrals in the world (Cathedral of Seville being my favorite).

“Let us build a church so beautiful and so grand that those who see it finished will think we are mad.” :)
ICfreely

Knoweth thou history my brethren!
Origin of a new image

In 1976, Bijan Pakzad opened a showroom on Rodeo, which helped to solidify "Rodeo Drive's reputation as a luxury shopping destination."[11] Pakzad touted his Rodeo Drive location as "the most expensive in the world," but, as Women's Wear Daily notes in relation to the claim, "he was known for hyperbole."[11] By 1978 the Beverly Hills Chamber of Commerce was boasting that Rodeo Drive was "the essence of the best of all the shopping centers of the world"[12] and by 1980 the city of Beverly Hills estimated that the Rodeo Drive shopping district accounted for as much as 25% of its sales tax revenues.[8] The building at 332 N. Rodeo was designed by Frank Lloyd Wright.[13]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rodeo_Dri ... _new_image
McMansion

(Redirected from Persian palace)

In American suburban communities, McMansion is a pejorative term for a type of large, new luxury house which is judged to be oversized for its parcel, or incongruous and out of place for its neighborhood. Alternatively, a McMansion can be a large, new house in a subdivision of similarly large houses, which all seem to be mass-produced and lacking in distinguishing characteristics, as well as appearing at odds with the traditional local architecture.[1]

The neologism "McMansion" seems to have been coined sometime in the early 1980s.[2] It appeared in the Los Angeles Times in 1990[3][4] and the New York Times in 1998.[5] Related terms include "Persian palace",[6] "garage Mahal", "starter castle", and "Hummer house."[7] Marketing parlance often uses the term tract "mansions" or executive homes. An example of a McWord, "McMansion" associates the generic quality of these luxury homes with that of mass-produced fast food by evoking the McDonald's restaurant chain.[8]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/McMansion

Beverly Hills

See also: History of the Iranians in Los Angeles and History of the Jews in Los Angeles

In particular, Persian Jews make up a sizeable proportion of the population of Beverly Hills, California.[96][97][98][99] Persian Jews constitute 26% of the total population of Beverly Hills. Following the 1979 Iranian Revolution, tens of thousands of Persian Jews migrated from Iran, forming one of the wealthiest waves of immigrants to ever come to the United States.The community is credited with revitalizing Beverly Hills and re-developing its architecture, and for the development of ornate mansions across the city.

According to the US Census Bureau's 2010 American Community Survey, 26% of Beverly Hills' 34,000 residents are of Iranian origin.[100] On March 21, 2007, Jimmy Delshad, a Persian Jew who immigrated to the United States in 1958, became the Mayor of Beverly Hills. This election made Delshad one of the highest ranking elected Iranian-American officials in the United States. He once again took the post of mayor of Beverly Hills on March 16, 2010.

Prominent Persian Jewish congregations in the Los Angeles area include Nessah Synagogue and the Eretz-Siamak Cultural Center. Persian Jews also constitute a large part of the membership at Sinai Temple in Westwood, one of the largest Conservative congregations in the United States. Nessah Synagogue is the biggest Persian Jewish Synogague having about hundreds of Persian Jews attending there different services on the Sabbath. Founded by Rabbi David Shofet and the Iranian Jews of Los Angeles and Beverly Hills, upholds the traditions and customs of Iranian Jews according to Orthodox, Sephardic Halacha. Coming together to form a vibrant community, participating in holy days, festivals and Torah study, as well as many social and educational programs, Nessah is the “home away from home” for Iranian Jews and with open arms, welcomes all Jews.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persian_J ... ted_States
For the record, there’s no shortage of Iranian Christians and Muslims in BH and surrounding neighborhoods either.
Painterman

Unread post by Painterman »

A drawback to using "multiculturalism" is it's a public relations term coined by the same perps wielding multiculturalism as a weapon of conquest.

Dictionary.com has the following dual definition:
multiculturalism
noun

1. the state or condition of being multicultural

2. the policy of maintaining a diversity of ethnic cultures within a community
Dishonest sales reps for the War on the Nations will subtly change the subject and reply in terms of definition #1 (e.g. "What are you, a hater? Some sort of backwoods rube afraid of your neighbors that look different from yourself?"), while knowing full well that definition #2 better describes what you object to: a politically motivated policy to impose diversity on your society.

Stephen Downes Guide to the Logical Fallacies:
Equivocation

Definition:

The same word is used with two different meanings.

Examples:

i. Criminal actions are illegal, and all murder trials are criminal actions, thus all murder trials are illegal. (Here the term "criminal actions" is used with two different meanings. Example from Copi.)

ii. The sign said "fine for parking here", and since it was fine, I parked there.

iii. A plane is a carpenter's tool, and the Boeing 737 is a plane, hence the Boeing 737 is a carpenter's tool. (Example from Davis, p. 58)
Tossing the intentionally ambiguous "multiculturalism" term into the dustbin of history and replacing it with something more to the point - like "demographic engineering", for example - would prevent this misdirection.
jumpy64

Unread post by jumpy64 »

Painterman wrote:A drawback to using "multiculturalism" is it's a public relations term coined by the same perps wielding multiculturalism as a weapon of conquest.

Dictionary.com has the following dual definition:
multiculturalism
noun

1. the state or condition of being multicultural

2. the policy of maintaining a diversity of ethnic cultures within a community
Dishonest sales reps for the War on the Nations will subtly change the subject and reply in terms of definition #1 (e.g. "What are you, a hater? Some sort of backwoods rube afraid of your neighbors that look different from yourself?"), while knowing full well that definition #2 better describes what you object to: a politically motivated policy to impose diversity on your society.

Tossing the intentionally ambiguous "multiculturalism" term into the dustbin of history and replacing it with something more to the point - like "demographic engineering", for example - would prevent this misdirection.
You're making excellent points, Painterman. I totally agree with you: "demographic engineering" sugarcoated as "multiculturalism" is being used as a weapon of conquest.

I like also your definition of "dishonest sales reps for the War on the Nations", but I would appreciate it even more if you could expand a little bit on this "War on the Nations" concept.

First of all, it's important that you dare to call it a "war", because I think that's what it is too. But do you see it currently directed against all nations in the same way and to the same degree of intensity? Or do you see particular nations or ethnic groups under attack right now?

And do you think there is a particular group, ethnic or otherwise, waging this war and benefiting from it?
ICfreely

jumpy64 wrote:First of all, it's important that you dare to call it a "war", because I think that's what it is too. But do you see it currently directed against all nations in the same way and to the same degree of intensity?
Isn't it obvious? The weapon used against the west is eastern refugees and the weapon used against the east is traditional Boeing bombs!