THE DERAILING ROOM

A place to relax and socialize - to muse, think aloud and suggest
jumpy64

Re: The Multicultural Agenda in the Media & Media Fakery

Unread post by jumpy64 »

Thank you, Simon!

You raise a lot of interesting points, as always, and I will address at least some of then as soon as I find the time to do so. But before doing that I will post ASAP something else to advance the debate here.

Right now, I will only address this point.
simonshack wrote:Now, regarding the people I have hosted in the current house-cum-recording-studio I live in, there are various categories of folks who've been visiting me throughout the years - here they are in random order: musicians from many countries (as I was initially very much into so-called "ethno" music), people who've enjoyed my musical garden parties (at times topping 200 guests), foreigners renting my two guest rooms for weeks / months at a time, old friends (and family, of course) from places I used to live in, and (last but not least) of course fellow researchers such as Hoi Polloi and Gopi - a category which now totals about twenty individuals from all over the world. Sorry if this sounds like 'bragging' about my fortunate, colorful life - but these are just plain facts which I'm sharing with you and our readers.

So today I made a little 'brainstorming' of my own brain, trying to remember (as I'm not good at keeping diaries!) the nationalities of the folks which I've hosted in my house over the years. So I went to this Wiki page and 'ticked out' the nationalities of the people which, on the top of my head, I can remember having enjoyed my house over the years. As it is, I think I've probably left some out - so I hereby wish to apologize to any friends who may have been 'left out' of this list :
Albania, Algeria, Angola, Argentina, Austria, Bangladesh, Belgium, Belize, Bolivia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Burkina Faso, Cameroon, Canada, Cape Verde, Chile, China, Colombia, Congo, Costa Rica, Croatia, Cuba, Czech Republic, Denmark, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Egypt, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Finland, France, Germany, Ghana, Greece, Guatemala, Hungary, Iceland, India, Indonesia, Iran, Ireland, Italy, Ivory Coast, Jamaica, Japan, Kenya, Mali, Mexico, Morocco, Netherlands, New Zealand, Nicaragua, Nigeria, Norway, Pakistan, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Senegal, Slovenia, Somalia, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Tunisia, Turkey, United Kingdom, United States, Uruguay, Venezuela.
Now, unless you have also had that many diverse folks visiting your own house, Jumpy, I trust that you can now more easily appreciate / understand the underlying reasons for our slightly diverse 'ethnic outlooks'.
Wow, I'm very impressed! But as I said, I was referring only to the three years since I've met you personally, and so either lately your life has become less "multicultural", so to speak, or you haven't invited me to your more multicultural parties, maybe because you intuited in me the budding "white supremacist" I had not yet intuited myself :P

But still your life situation doesn't seem to me even remotely comparable to Apache's experience, which I was referring to in my post, also because I suppose that all these people of different nationalities and ethnicities have been guests in your house. I guess it's always been pretty clear that you were the owner of your own house and I'm sure all these people have not disrespected it.

I'm sure, for example, that these people have not transformed it in a Muslim house, that you have not been attacked or beaten up for flirting with a female guest, that women in your house have not been raped, and that you haven't found on your walls writings like "No Simon allowed" :D

And overall, you live in an environment that I know too, in which White Italian people are still the "ruling majority", so to speak.

I mean, guests of all nationalities are always welcome, especially when invited, as long as they do not disrespect their hosts.

And this, unfortunately, doesn't seem to be the case in Apache's town, and also in many other places in Europe, I'm afraid.
ICfreely

Unread post by ICfreely »

My first international venture was to the stunningly beautiful city of Madrid. Amazing parks, hotels, restaurants...

Then we went to Las Ventas, where I saw a man in a fruity costume impale a bull to death. The second bull squared off against a matador on a horse. The bull gutted the horse with the quickness. On our way out of the stadium we saw said horse getting stitched with a needle the size of a baseball bat! I :puke: 'd

We next went to the Plaza de España. I was sitting near the Cervantes Monument when a bomb went off nearby. I think it was the work of the Basque or some other domestic group. Back at the hotel I remember thinking to myself, "I wish I were in the safety of my room back in Tehran!" :lol:

P.S. Don Quixote is, hands down, the greatest book of all time.
ICfreely

Could it be that maybe, just maybe, they want folks in the West to constantly feel like they're under attack in order to keep them believing the West is still the place to be? Is anyone aware of all the development going on in Kazakhstan? Does anyone care to know what 'knowing your enemy' entails?

(customs, myths, hopes, fears, social norms, interests, hobbies, etc...)

What da booldclot?
ICfreely

I'll take that as a NO! :lol:

Here's to everyone's S-A-F-T-E-Y!
jumpy64

Unread post by jumpy64 »

Wow! I didn't feel like posting anymore for today, but this article I found impossible not to deal with right away.

I think it's even more damning as evidence of the Jewish genocidal aims through "multiculturalism" as Joel Stein's article "Who Runs the Media? C'mon" was of Jewish ownership of the Media.

It's written by another Jewish "journalist", Emily Goldstein, and it's eloquently titled: "Yes, Diversity Is About Getting Rid Of White People (And That’s A Good Thing)".

You can find it at http://thoughtcatalog.com/emily-goldste ... te-people/ but I can't help quoting it in its entirety here.

Fasten your seatbelts for this enlinghening ride into the mindset of the architects of the multicultural genocidal psyop.
One of the more common memes that I’ve seen white supremacists spread around recently has been “diversity is a code word for white genocide”. The concept here is that diversity is only promoted in white nations, and that the end goal is to eliminate white people altogether by flooding all white countries with non-white people until there are no white people left. Well, guess what, white supremacists? That’s exactly right. Diversity IS about getting rid of white people, and that’s a good thing.

First off, I am a white person myself, so allow me to get that out of the way.

No, let's get this out of the way. Jewish people DO NOT consider themselves White at all. They just mask themselves as Whites. They consider themselves a race totally apart, and totally hostile to Whites most of all, but also to other races, which they ally with only to use them as biological weapons of White mass destruction. And if after reading this article you need more proof of this, good luck. And good night, I guess.

So let's our genocidal Jewess continue her anti-White hate rant (this is true hate speech, not the fake anti-semitism these fake victims whine continuously about).
I’m extremely glad that the white race is dying, and you should be too. White people do not have a right to exist. Period. That may sound like a bold statement, but it’s entirely true.

Actually, it sounds like a rabid genocidal statement, but let's go ahead.
Any white person with even the faintest knowledge of history should curse themselves every single day for being white.

Shameless inducement, or incitement, to self-hatred. Read on...

Throughout all of recorded history, whites have engaged in oppression, genocide, colonialism, imperialism, and just plain evil on a massive scale. White people have denied every other race the right to exist, and have – at some point in history – oppressed every single race on the planet.

Why, then, should whites now be allowed to live in peace when whites have historically been the world’s #1 source of conflict and oppression? Whiteness is racism. Period. Whiteness is the source of all oppression in the world. Whiteness is racism, sexism, homophobia, transphobia, ableism, anti-Semitism, Islamophobia, and heteropatriarchal capitalism. Eliminate whiteness and you eliminate every single form of oppression that the world currently faces. No white people means no oppression. White people are like a cancer and oppression is a symptom of the cancer. Cut out the cancer altogether – with the cancer being white people – and you get rid of all of the oppression which white people cause.

I have dedicated my life to fighting racism, and I have determined – based on all available evidence – that the only way to really eliminate racism is to eliminate whiteness. Whiteness is the ocean from which racism flows. Get rid of whiteness and you get rid of racism. Despite what white supremacists often claim, white people do not have a “culture”.

... says the shameless parasite.

White “culture” consists of nothing more than oppression, genocide, and the disenfranchisement of minorities. White “culture” is racism and nothing more. When white supremacists talk about “white culture”, what they’re really talking about is racism. Over the course of history, white people have built a massive empire based entirely on the hard work of oppressed and disenfranchised minority groups. But guess what, white people? That empire is finally coming to an end now, and its demise is music to my hears. To quote the great anti-racist activist Tim Wise: “Do you hear it? The sound of your empire dying? Your nation, as you knew it, ending, permanently? Because I do, and the sound of its demise is beautiful.”

Descendants of Holocaust survivors can personally attest to the evil that white people are capable of when they hold the reins of power. Thankfully, whites won’t be holding the reins of power for much longer. When white people die out, so will racism, sexism, queerphobia, and all other forms of oppression. The only way to eliminate racism, white privilege, and white supremacy is to eliminate whiteness altogether. When I teach my students about human rights, critical race theory, and the role of whites in worldwide oppression, my white students often ask me how they can “atone” for the evils of whiteness and how they can make up for centuries of white oppression. And I tell them: you can do that by not having any children and ensuring that the white race does not live to oppress anyone ever again in the future.

These is what she's allowed to teach to her students! Talk about a virulently blatant psy-op, which make even "Islamic terror" pale in comparison!

Thankfully, white birthrates are indeed very low, while the birthrates of minorities are much, MUCH higher. Within our lifetimes, whites will be a minority in a significant number of formerly white countries, including the US, the UK, France, Germany, Australia, Canada, and New Zealand, to name just a few. To white supremacists yearning for the days when whites could rape and pillage the world with impunity, this is incredibly frightening. To people on the right side of history, however, this looks like progress. Whites are finally getting their just desserts – and it’s about time. I sincerely hope that, when the white power structure finally comes crashing down, whites will receive no mercy from the minority groups that whites have spent centuries oppressing. We certainly don’t deserve any mercy or kindness, as we have given nothing of the sort to others.

Whites should also know that, when they do become a minority in formerly white countries, they will NOT be receiving affirmative action or any of the other benefits meant to assist the minorities that whites have historically oppressed
I thought that White nationalists were exaggerating when they said: "Be careful that when non-White minorities incited and favored by the Jews will become majorities, they will certainly not recognize you the same rights that you recognize to them". And this is much worse!
Why? Because whites don’t deserve those benefits. It’s as simple as that. One can look to South Africa, where whites are only about 8.4% of the population, but blacks continue to receive affirmative action because blacks in South Africa have historically been disenfranchised by whites. The same thing will happen when whites become a minority in North America, Europe, and Oceania, because whites have historically oppressed minorities in all three of those continents. Not to mention, why should whites receive any kind of benefits when the ultimate goal is to get rid of whites altogether? Finally, laws against hate speech will serve to prevent whites from complaining about this, as any white person who complains will be arrested, given a long prison sentence, and made an example of for the rest of the remaining white population.

Well, now we can't say we haven't been warned...

Speech that attempts to justify the white power structure and perpetuate white oppression of minorities is not freedom of speech, and it has absolutely no place in modern society.

As white people, we all need to recognize that we no longer have a place in the world. This world now belongs to the minorities that us whites have spent centuries oppressing, and there is absolutely nothing that any pathetic white supremacists can do about it. In order for a better world to be created, white people need to be exterminated. Period. It’s as simple as that. We should simply be thankful that our death will be accomplished through mass immigration and declining birthrates. When whites have exterminated other races, it wasn’t nearly so peaceful – it was done through violent genocide. But other races are not as evil as whites are, and it’s important to remember that. The world belongs to minorities now, and they will make a much better, more peaceful world with what they’re given. Only when white people have ceased to exist will a peaceful and progressive society – free of racism and hatred – be possible. The only way to eliminate white privilege, white oppression, white racism, and the oppressive white power structure is to eliminate white people altogether.

So, yes, white supremacists: diversity is indeed white genocide. And white genocide is exactly what the world needs more than anything else.
Do you still want to bet on the fact that this is just a clever ruse to incite hatred between different races? Well, good luck with that.

I think that Hitler's alleged "Final Solution" pales in comparison with this. And this genocidal maniac is not only allowed to write and publish such filth, but also to teach it to kids. :puke:

If this doesn't wake people up, I don't know what else could.
Last edited by jumpy64 on Mon Jan 18, 2016 12:23 am, edited 5 times in total.
jumpy64

Re: "Hiding in Plain Sight: Reflections on an Open Conspirac

Unread post by jumpy64 »

I just posted this article, with my comments, on the "Multicultural Agenda" thread, but it rightfully belongs here too.

You can find it at http://thoughtcatalog.com/emily-goldste ... te-people/, but I'll post it here without any comments. It can also speak for itself, I think.

As I said at the beginning of my thread, although I haven't always respected this principle, you just have to let the Jews talk to understand who they are and what they are about, even going as far as masking themselves as Whites. And I've never read anything more explicitely revolting than this. :puke:
Yes, Diversity Is About Getting Rid Of White People (And That’s A Good Thing)

by Emily Goldstein

One of the more common memes that I’ve seen white supremacists spread around recently has been “diversity is a code word for white genocide”. The concept here is that diversity is only promoted in white nations, and that the end goal is to eliminate white people altogether by flooding all white countries with non-white people until there are no white people left. Well, guess what, white supremacists? That’s exactly right. Diversity IS about getting rid of white people, and that’s a good thing.

First off, I am a white person myself, so allow me to get that out of the way. I’m extremely glad that the white race is dying, and you should be too. White people do not have a right to exist. Period. That may sound like a bold statement, but it’s entirely true. Any white person with even the faintest knowledge of history should curse themselves every single day for being white. Throughout all of recorded history, whites have engaged in oppression, genocide, colonialism, imperialism, and just plain evil on a massive scale. White people have denied every other race the right to exist, and have – at some point in history – oppressed every single race on the planet.

Why, then, should whites now be allowed to live in peace when whites have historically been the world’s #1 source of conflict and oppression? Whiteness is racism. Period. Whiteness is the source of all oppression in the world. Whiteness is racism, sexism, homophobia, transphobia, ableism, anti-Semitism, Islamophobia, and heteropatriarchal capitalism. Eliminate whiteness and you eliminate every single form of oppression that the world currently faces. No white people means no oppression. White people are like a cancer and oppression is a symptom of the cancer. Cut out the cancer altogether – with the cancer being white people – and you get rid of all of the oppression which white people cause.

I have dedicated my life to fighting racism, and I have determined – based on all available evidence – that the only way to really eliminate racism is to eliminate whiteness. Whiteness is the ocean from which racism flows. Get rid of whiteness and you get rid of racism. Despite what white supremacists often claim, white people do not have a “culture”. White “culture” consists of nothing more than oppression, genocide, and the disenfranchisement of minorities. White “culture” is racism and nothing more. When white supremacists talk about “white culture”, what they’re really talking about is racism. Over the course of history, white people have built a massive empire based entirely on the hard work of oppressed and disenfranchised minority groups. But guess what, white people? That empire is finally coming to an end now, and its demise is music to my hears. To quote the great anti-racist activist Tim Wise: “Do you hear it? The sound of your empire dying? Your nation, as you knew it, ending, permanently? Because I do, and the sound of its demise is beautiful.”

Descendants of Holocaust survivors can personally attest to the evil that white people are capable of when they hold the reins of power. Thankfully, whites won’t be holding the reins of power for much longer. When white people die out, so will racism, sexism, queerphobia, and all other forms of oppression. The only way to eliminate racism, white privilege, and white supremacy is to eliminate whiteness altogether. When I teach my students about human rights, critical race theory, and the role of whites in worldwide oppression, my white students often ask me how they can “atone” for the evils of whiteness and how they can make up for centuries of white oppression. And I tell them: you can do that by not having any children and ensuring that the white race does not live to oppress anyone ever again in the future.

Thankfully, white birthrates are indeed very low, while the birthrates of minorities are much, MUCH higher. Within our lifetimes, whites will be a minority in a significant number of formerly white countries, including the US, the UK, France, Germany, Australia, Canada, and New Zealand, to name just a few. To white supremacists yearning for the days when whites could rape and pillage the world with impunity, this is incredibly frightening. To people on the right side of history, however, this looks like progress. Whites are finally getting their just desserts – and it’s about time. I sincerely hope that, when the white power structure finally comes crashing down, whites will receive no mercy from the minority groups that whites have spent centuries oppressing. We certainly don’t deserve any mercy or kindness, as we have given nothing of the sort to others.

Whites should also know that, when they do become a minority in formerly white countries, they will NOT be receiving affirmative action or any of the other benefits meant to assist the minorities that whites have historically oppressed. Why? Because whites don’t deserve those benefits. It’s as simple as that. One can look to South Africa, where whites are only about 8.4% of the population, but blacks continue to receive affirmative action because blacks in South Africa have historically been disenfranchised by whites. The same thing will happen when whites become a minority in North America, Europe, and Oceania, because whites have historically oppressed minorities in all three of those continents. Not to mention, why should whites receive any kind of benefits when the ultimate goal is to get rid of whites altogether? Finally, laws against hate speech will serve to prevent whites from complaining about this, as any white person who complains will be arrested, given a long prison sentence, and made an example of for the rest of the remaining white population. Speech that attempts to justify the white power structure and perpetuate white oppression of minorities is not freedom of speech, and it has absolutely no place in modern society.

As white people, we all need to recognize that we no longer have a place in the world. This world now belongs to the minorities that us whites have spent centuries oppressing, and there is absolutely nothing that any pathetic white supremacists can do about it. In order for a better world to be created, white people need to be exterminated. Period. It’s as simple as that. We should simply be thankful that our death will be accomplished through mass immigration and declining birthrates. When whites have exterminated other races, it wasn’t nearly so peaceful – it was done through violent genocide. But other races are not as evil as whites are, and it’s important to remember that. The world belongs to minorities now, and they will make a much better, more peaceful world with what they’re given. Only when white people have ceased to exist will a peaceful and progressive society – free of racism and hatred – be possible. The only way to eliminate white privilege, white oppression, white racism, and the oppressive white power structure is to eliminate white people altogether.

So, yes, white supremacists: diversity is indeed white genocide. And white genocide is exactly what the world needs more than anything else.
ICfreely

Wide awake. So what's your final solution?
jumpy64

Unread post by jumpy64 »

ICfreely wrote:Wide awake. So what's your final solution?
This is a war. And a mental, cultural one first and foremost. So we better realize it and prepare an adequate response, at least on a cultural level.

First thing to do, here as everywhere else? Free our minds from their parasitic web. Shed all the weakening "White guilt" they've slyly induced. Laws in many countries prevent anybody from attacking them directly, even with words, but let's stop, between us at least, all the diplomatic and justificatory bullshit.

It's not about about "JPMs", it's about the Jews as the race they consider themselves to be. They're admittedly attacking White people first and foremost, but they're enemies also of the rest of humanity. I'm sure all people could live much more harmoniously mostly in their own countries, if it weren't for them using them as biological weapons to reach their main objective.

Are we clear on this, at least? So that, with clearer minds, we can begin to seriously brainstorm and consider what we can do about it, instead of pointlessly bickering among ourselves?

I'm too upset to say anything more right now, but I can't see anything that deserves more urgent attention than this.
Painterman

Unread post by Painterman »

Here is an excerpt from the article titled "Genocide" by Jean-Paul Sartre which appeared in Ramparts Magazine in 1968 (emphasis added). While the surface topic is obviously different, it's easy to discern a modus operandi also at work in the deindustrialization, demographic engineering, etc. to which the U.S. and Europe have been subjected for decades.

"After the bloodbath of conquest in Algeria during the last century, the French imposed the Code Civil, with its middle-class conceptions of property and inheritance, on a tribal society where each community held land in common. Thus they systematically destroyed the economic infrastructure of the country, and tribes of peasants soon saw their lands fall into the hands of French speculators. Indeed, colonization is not a matter of mere conquest as was the German annexation of Alsace-Lorraine; it is by its very nature an act of cultural genocide. Colonization cannot take place without systematically liquidating all the characteristics of the native society—and simultaneously refusing to integrate the natives into the mother country and denying them access to its advantages. Colonialism is, after all, an economic system: the colony sells its raw materials and agricultural products at a reduced price to the colonizing power. The latter, in return, sells its manufactured goods to the colony at world market prices. This curious system of trade is only possible if there is a colonial subproletariat which can be forced to work for starvation wages. For the subject people this inevitably means the extinction of their national character, culture, customs, sometimes even language. They live in their underworld of misery like dark phantoms ceaselessly reminded of their subhumanity."

http://www.unz.org/Pub/Ramparts-1968feb-00035
arc300

Unread post by arc300 »

jumpy64 wrote:I just posted this article, with my comments, on the "Multicultural Agenda" thread, but it rightfully belongs here too.

You can find it at http://thoughtcatalog.com/emily-goldste ... te-people/, but I'll post it here without any comments. It can also speak for itself, I think.

As I said at the beginning of my thread, although I haven't always respected this principle, you just have to let the Jews talk to understand who they are and what they are about, even going as far as masking themselves as Whites. And I've never read anything more explicitely revolting than this. :puke:

My immediate impression is that this piece is a caricature, a literary version of modern "art" whose sole purpose is to offend as many people as possible in the cheapest way possible. It just comes across as "Too BAD to be true".

I found a couple of (jewish) bloggers who state the same thing:
Don’t fall for the “Emily Goldstein” diatribe
Posted on May 27, 2015 by jewamongyou

There are enough real instances of Jews publicly calling for the destruction of Western civilization, and the eradication of the white race, that we don’t need fake ones. This latest diatribe, attributed to a professor named “Emily Goldstein,” smacks of trolling or, at best, satire.
He continues:
There are no links, on the page, to any other articles by this author, nor does it state which institution she teaches at, or what her specialty is. So I’m calling this one a hoax, satire or trolling.
https://jewamongyou.wordpress.com/2015/ ... -diatribe/

Another blogger, "The Mad Jewess" wrote:
First of all, this psychosis induced Communist “Jew” is white. So, let’s us hope that she will commit suicide after we demand her firing, arrest and deportation to Gaza. Second of all: Why is a supposed “Jew” calling for a genocide/Holocaust of a whole people? She is a “JEW”, did she not learn anything? This proves my case in point-Communists are just the same as Nazi’s with their love of death. If people called her and told her that “Hitler should have finished the job”, she would scream anti-semitism. It’s sickening.

This is what this evil, ugly, frizzy-haired Bolshevik said before her post was removed: [...]
So far, so good. Even "the Jews" - or at least two of them - aren't impressed by her literary scatology. But then the above writer continues:
Of course, the Arabs, Asians and Africans suffer from none of the above (sarcasm). Arab Muslims hang gays, Arab countries are predominantly brown. African countries are black, Asians, are Asian. Most hate Jews. But, with the Emily’s of the world, who wouldn’t hate Jews?
http://themadjewess.net/2015/05/jewish- ... n-removed/

I was wondering what the point of publishing such a stupid, peurile pile of shit would be, other than as an unfunny joke.

Is it a fake article posted as a joke?
Is it a fake-fake article, that is, an article expressing the true convictions of the writer but easily dismissed by the writer as being "just a joke"?
Is it a "Good Cop/ Bad Cop" type schtick giving a chance for all the "Good Cops" to be seen standing up for the non-Jewish targets of this text?
Is it simply designed to engender hatred and mistrust toward Jews, as the final sentence hints?
Is it designed to distract peoples' attention from other, more worthy topics?
Is it all of the above?

But I also wonder, how much coverage did this dross actually receive? Who was the target audience? Has it succeeded in any of its intended goals, whatever they are?
Could it ever hope to compete with the equally disgusting lies about the alleged holocaust, at least in terms of public dissemination and uncritical acceptance?

As you can see, I've nothing but questions about this article. It just seems so shoddy and stupid that I don't see too many people falling for it.
But then, some probably said that about the 9/11 movie, the Moon landings etc, etc.
Apache

Unread post by Apache »

It does appear that there is no such person as Professor Emily Goldstein. The 'diatribe' also appears on almost all white nationalist websites, where they have not undertaken any due diligence at all in sourcing the piece to an actual living person.
jumpy64

Unread post by jumpy64 »

Apache wrote:It does appear that there is no such person as Professor Emily Goldstein. The 'diatribe' also appears on almost all white nationalist websites, where they have not undertaken any due diligence at all in sourcing the piece to an actual living person.
Actually, I think I've done my due diligence, because I I've found two professors Emily Goldstein, and I've emailed them both last night.

One is at the University College, Cork, Ireland (the less likely but still possible candidate) while the other is at Princeton University, Department of English.

I'm waiting for their answers, or lack thereof. Meanwhile, you can contact them yourself too, if you wish.

Here are their emai addresses:

[email protected]

[email protected]

In a next post, I'll explain other reasons why I think the article I quoted is to be taken seriously anyway. I wouldn't have posted it otherwise, since I already knew about the "diatribe", and I was sure somebody here would have found it, because it's not difficult to find.
jumpy64

Unread post by jumpy64 »

So here we are, guys, facing the fateful question: Is this Emily Goldstein’s revolting article I found and quoted a hoax?

Let’s address the pro-hoax arguments. Well, I think I’ve already dealt with the “there is no such person as Professor Emily Goldstein” claim by finding two professors with that name, both of whom I’ve sent emails to. I’m still waiting for their answers, but I’ve already demonstrated that at least two professors by that name exist, and one of them, whom I’d be inclined to suspect the most, works for the English Department at Princeton University.

Second argument: the content of the article is too obvious in its blatancy. Well, it is revoltingly blatant, I’ll give you that, but is it too blatant or too revolting? Well, my answer to this is that, compared to many other similar quotes by Jewish “intellectuals” and activists, it’s maybe more blatant than most, but totally in line with these other quotes.

There are so many of them that I had to make a selection. Here it is:
“My white skin disgusts me. If I could peel myself inside out I would be glad” – Robin Morgan (a key radical feminist and member of the American Women’s Movement, a self-described “European American of Ashkenazic – with a touch of Sephardic – Jewish ancestry).
Well, what can I say after such a nice appetizer? I can only hope she’ll find someone who can give her a hand in fulfilling her heartfelt desire. So that she can be happier, of course… :rolleyes:

But let's continue with the main courses. I hope you have a strong stomach...
It is in the Jewish interest, it is in humanity’s interest that whites experience a genocide. Until white children are burned alive, white women raped, mutilated, murdered and all white men who have not been slaughtered watch powerlessly as their people are terrorized, only then will mankind be on a more equal footing, ready to discuss white privilege and the apparent chip on the shoulder that minorities have”- Rabbi Ishmael Levitts
Those "pious" rabbis are always the... worst! :angry:
“The goal of the National Democratic Party (NPD) in Germany is to protect the existence of and secure the Biological German People. This goal is racist, Nazi are backwards. If the German people lives on it will only lead to more Fascism and racism. Therefore the goal of we, the SPD, CDU and all other democratic parties in Germany is to make the German people perish at any cost or method. The German people must be destroyed”. – Stephanie Drese, German Social Democrat

I couldn’t find any confirmation that this lady is Jewish, but she deserves to be a (dis)honorary one at least. And she’s rabidly genocidal anyway.
"Now how do I know that the white people know that we are going to come up with a solution to the problem. I know it because they have retina scans, racial profiling, DNA banks, and they're monitoring our people to try to prevent the ONE person from coming up with the ONE idea. And the one idea is, how we are going to exterminate white people because that in my estimation is the only conclusion I have come to. We have to exterminate white people off the face of the planet to solve the problem. *tepid applause* Now I don't care whether you clap or not, but I'm saying to you that we need to solve this problem because they are going to kill us. And I will leave on that. So we just have to set up our own system and stop playing and get very serious and not get diverted from coming up with a solution to the problem and the problem on the planet is white people." - Kamau Kambon, Black “American” college professor at North Caroline State University.
Now, this Kambon genocidal lunatic is not Jewish either, apparently, but that’s how Barbara Lerner Spectre, the Jewish head of Paideia (the often mentioned European Institute of Jewish Studies, funded in part by the Swedish government) who’s working in Sweden for the destruction of Europe via "multiculturalism", tweeted in response to Kamon’s genocidal rant:
“Every journey begins with a first step. We must end the so-called white race".

Another telling example, by the way, of the murderous alliance between Blacks and Jews to genocide Whites.

But there’s even an undoubtedly authentic article that’s much worse (as incredible as this may sound) than Goldstein’s!

It’s by professor Noel Ignatiev, Jewish co-founder and co-editor of the journal “Race Traitor”. It’s an excerpt from “When Race Becomes Real: Black and White Writers Confront Their Personal Histories", a book edited by Bernestine Singley that appeared in 2002 as part of Harvard Magazine’s coverage of recent books by Harvard affiliates (yes, they publish this stuff at Harvard!).

You can read it all, if you can stomach it, at https://books.google.it/books/about/Whe ... edir_esc=y

There’s also an excerpt at http://harvardmagazine.com/2002/09/abol ... -race.html, but my excerpts are not entirely contained there. You're not gonna believe what you're reading, but unfortunately this certainly isn't a hoax...
The goal of abolishing the white race is on its face so desirable that some may find it hard to believe that it could incur any opposition other than from committed white supremacists. Make no mistake about it, we intend to keep bashing the dead white males, and the live ones, and the females too, until the social construct known as the white race is destroyed - not deconstructed but destroyed. Treason to whiteness is loyalty to humanity.

The key to solving the social problems of our age is to abolish the white race. If you are a white male, you don’t deserve to live. You are a cancer, you’re a disease, white males have never contributed anything positive to the world! Those who object to my advice, knowingly or perhaps unknowingly, are themselves white supremacists. They wish to go on oppressing and exploiting other races and maintaining their own privileged positions of power. That is the conscious and sometimes subconscious motivation of all of my critics. That is why they object to destroying the cancer of humanity known as the white race. That ugly disease, which dares to call itself a people and a culture.

Christmas and white culture disgust me. I hate this time of year so much. I hate going outside and seeing Christmas trees or Christmas lights. They should be banned! A Christmas tree is just one notch above a burning cross in my opinion!

Obviously, all whites need to be destroyed, but why not start with white males? They are behind most of history’s greatest atrocities. Besides, some of the brothers like to bang white women.

Eventually white women can breed out, but my feeling is that if you are a white male, you should kill yourself now. If you are a thoughtful person, with a social consciousness who considers himself white, you will consider suicide.

Perhaps we are finally coming to an awareness in this country that the cancer known as the white race must be obliterated. Especially in the form of white males. White people are a disease, they are parasites!

This is particularly absurd. The parasite calling its hosts parasites!
They don’t deserve to live! I think we are witnessing the breaking of the back of the white male power structure. We will still have residual white males that must be dealt with, but I am confident that we’ve won.

Eventually, I would like to put white males in concentration camps and work them to death just like they’ve done to everyone else. When they are all dead we can throw a party and dance around their corpses!
Wow, I think these people should be in jail, and not in universities. But is it just me, I wonder?

So, even if Goldstein’s article is a hoax – and I don’t think it is, I repeat – there’s no shortage of even worse ones, as we’ve just seen.

And then, if it were a hoax, I think we should ask ourselves what its purpose would be. Would it be to make the Jews look worse than “white nationalists” already think they are? And why would the Jews fake something to look bad on the Internet? They already talk openly about the same subjects Goldstein’s article touches upon, as we have seen, so what would be the point of that?

Actually, Goldstein never says she’s Jewish. She says she’s white, and this is perfectly consistent with the MO of many other Jewish intellectuals (actually “agents” is a better term :ph34r: ) who, like her, try to pass off as whites, taking advantage of the paleness of their skin.

And lastly, who called out this alleged “hoax”? The individuals that opened the “Emily Goldstein diatribe”, and who have in fact been quoted by arc300 here, are in fact two other Jews. What a coincidence, eh?

The Jewish blogger jewamongyou, in particular, says some meaningful things that, while exposing the “hoax” on the surface, actually confirm its at least probable genuineness.

In fact, he opens the page arc300 linked to with the following statement:
There are enough real instances of Jews publicly calling for the destruction of Western civilization, and the eradication of the white race, that we don’t need fake ones.
Did you miss that? He’s saying that we don’t need fake instances of Jews publicly calling for the destruction of Western civilization and the eradication of the white race because there are enough real ones already! He’s admitting it openly!

And then he writes:
Of course, this piece does express what many leftists actually think. But, from my own personal experience with leftists, I don’t think most of them actually want the complete extermination of whites – though their policies obviously will lead to this, I guess it’s not obvious to them. Maybe I’m being too generous toward them.
Actually, jewamongyou is being deceptive (what a shocker! :rolleyes: ), because he surreptitiously shifts the blame from Jews to “leftists”. Nice try, buddy! :P

The other Jewish blogger who “exposed” the “hoax”, “The Mad Jewess”, tries a similar deflection by calling Goldstein an “evil, ugly, frizzy-haired Bolshevik”. A Bolshevik, not a Jew. Well, I know that’s pretty much the same thing, but this could distract some people.

But… wait! She’s giving a physical description of the “Bolshevik” professor, so maybe she knows her, or she has seen her at least, and this would actually attest to her existence, wouldn’t it? Or maybe she's just imagining her, who knows.

And then to illustrate the article there is a picture of Muslim anti-White activist Bahar Mustafa, and she doesn’t seem to have protested for her image being associated with a hoax. Well, she’s a joke, in a sense, but she does exist in the real world, apparently.

Anyway, back to the first agent, jewamongyou (what a sinister name…), he concludes:
Looking through the comments, it seems that most readers actually believe it’s authentic. Maybe it is, but my internet searches didn’t turn up any professors, by that name, who are likely authors of the article. There are no links, on the page, to any other articles by this author, nor does it state which institution she teaches at, or what her specialty is. So I’m calling this one a hoax, satire or trolling.
Oh, so he is calling this one a hoax (while also admitting that it might be authentic), because he couldn’t find any professors by that name on the Internet. I see… How could we doubt the word of a Jew, right? Only an evil White supremacist could, right? B) And in fact I did and, as I said, I found two “professors by that name”.

Looks like these useless white people are better at web searches, at least… :P

In conclusion, I don’t know about you, guys, but when Jews say something is true, I tend to believe it’s false, and when they say something is false, I’m more willing to believe it’s true.

But as you know, I’m a prejudiced guy, one of those who, when they see a tiger, run away from it instead than going towards it with open arms…
Last edited by jumpy64 on Tue Jan 19, 2016 9:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
ICfreely

jumpy64 wrote:In conclusion, I don’t know about you, guys, but when Jews say something is true, I tend to believe it’s false, and when they say something is false, I’m more willing to believe it’s true.
Therein lies your mistake, Jumpy. And I say that with all due respect! You're in essence telling your 'enemy' that the best way to convince you of something is to claim the opposite. Anyhow, I don't mean to derail. Just something keep in mind.
ICfreely

jumpy64 wrote:But as you know, I’m a prejudiced guy, one of those who, when they see a tiger, run away from it instead than going towards it with open arms…
Then there are the guys who shoot it and mount its head to the study wall! B)