Minor Media Stories: Theater of the Absurd

This is the forum dedicated to all 'minor' local psyops - phony murders, kidnappings and whatnot. It has now become evident that the news media constantly feeds the public with entirely fake stories - in order to keep us in eternal fear of our next-door neighbours and fellow citizens.
Critical Mass

Re: Minor Media Stories: Theater of the Absurd

Unread post by Critical Mass »

US nuclear scientist secretly taped by FBI claiming he could bomb New York
Los Alamos scientist Pedro Leonardo Mascheroni jailed for five years after also offering to build nuclear weapons for Venezuela
Mascheroni said his New York bomb wouldn’t kill anyone but would disable the city’s electrical system and help Venezuela become a nuclear superpower. It was not known how realistic his New York bombing idea was.
So a magical EMP weapon then?
“I was basically selling used cars,” Mascheroni said during a long tirade in federal court that had to be interrupted by US District Judge William P. Johnson.

What I was selling was completely science fiction.”
I'm sure smj would point out that Pedro was (or at least allegedly was) a Berkeley man.
Ataraxia

Unread post by Ataraxia »

Here’s a story from May of last year that made headlines for a few weeks of a hot air balloon festival in Virgina, USA. One of the balloons was descending to the ground, hit a power line and caught fire. The basket was set aflame and was destroyed within minutes, yet because of the fire adding heat to the balloon, the balloon part flew away without the gondola and vanished. This happened on May 9, 2014, it took them until May 27 to find the balloon itself, which flew 9 miles while on fire, as per the NTSB report of the accident.

Here’s an image of one of the victims on the morning of the crash. Notice her overly thick and long right leg and her cartoon foot:

Also, notice the obvious grey lines from where she was photoshopped in around her torso, also her shoulder and her leg. Her thumb and fingers also seem messed up. Image

The police report states the accident happened exactly on "a newly planted corn field that parallels Ruther Glen Road adjacent to Loving Lane" (highlight and copy-paste the text to see it, because apparently it’s written in invisible computer ink). The location is here:

Here’s the only video showing a clear point of impact, these people are apparently filming the accident in the driveway directly to the right of Loving Lane.

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rvLzos4Rwzg
If there’s doubt about how close the trees are, the police report states that "There were also photographs taken of yellow melted and charred debris that was hanging from tree branches near the power lines.” There were numerous witnesses who both heard the victims shouting and took photos and videos, but yet nobody else is around (though do note the other balloon visible at :21 seconds.) Notice also there is no screaming from the victims in the balloon.

Compare that video to other images of the event:
From this video, this balloon is more oval-shaped than in the other videos. The area is also vacant of witnesses, except presumably the person taking the video, of which only about 3 seconds has ever been released/made.

From this video,(presumably taken just after the impact) the balloon is in the middle of the field and nobody is around, not even the other balloon seen in the initial video. If you watch the video, notice how slow the balloon moves too, though one witness claims, "then it just took off real fast and disappeared," and "It just kept going up, up, up in the air.”

In this image, the sky is foggy and grayed out, like as they did with some of the 911 imagery, even though it's taken within the same timeframe as the other images. Of course how are we even supposed to believe it will continue to fly? One rip from the fire and it'll come down, but apparently it survived like that for 9 miles.

Here's another absurdity, there were witnesses who saw two people fall from the balloon. At :54 seconds into this video,the witness says she saw two people jump from the balloon. This is confirmed herethat two people "either jumped or fell from the gondola." Yet the story here states that searchers can only find one body and two are still missing. Note that according to the official storyline, the two female passangers were the ones who jumped and the pilot continued on in the balloon and was found days later.

Furthermore, here investigators claim that "the remains of two people were found about 1.4 metres apart." That statement is completely different than this story which states that the third body (the pilot), “was about 100 yards from where the second body was discovered," and that "the first and second bodies were about 1,500 yards apart." The stories contradict one another.

My favourite though is the completely fake looking balloon take-off video here. It's always good for a laugh. I saw a more believable hot air balloon in The Wizard of Oz.
Undoctored

Unread post by Undoctored »

On Mother’s Day, woman who no one knew was pregnant (not even herself) gives birth to full-term baby on airplane flying over Pacific Ocean

Air Canada baby born on Calgary to Japan flight was a surprise stowaway: Mom 'had no idea' she was pregnant
Michael Platt of the Calgary Sun wrote: If grandma was utterly flabbergasted, it was nothing compared to the shock felt by Wesley Branch and his 23-year-old girlfriend Ada Guan, as they flew from Calgary for a holiday in Japan.

Guan was 37 weeks pregnant, but the tiny-framed woman had no idea at all — nor did the airline, which does not allow anyone over 36 weeks pregnant to fly.

She’d gained a bit of weight lately, but a pregnancy test had come back negative, and a routine doctor’s visit before the big vacation to the far east had passed without the physician noticing.

[ ... ]

Grandma says there were no visible signs her son’s girlfriend of the past year was carrying a new family member.

“I saw her just two weeks ago and she doesn’t look at all pregnant — she’s just tiny little thing.”

So the Calgarian boarded the Air Canada jet with what she assumed was a slightly upset stomach — never expecting that a few hours later she’d be giving birth over the Pacific Ocean, on what happens to be Mother’s Day back in Canada.

[ ... ]

Luckily, there were also three doctors on the flight from YYC, and one immediately came to Guan’s aid when the flight crew asked if there was a physician aboard.

Guan’s mild stomach upset from back in Calgary had turned to severe pain as the plane crossed the Pacific, and it soon became apparent she was in medical distress.

The doctor gave Guan an IV and some Tylenol, but it didn’t seem to help.

It was a short time thereafter the secret stowaway from Canada entered the world, and the reason for Guan’s stomach pains became very apparent.

“She told Wesley ‘something fell out of me’ and all of a sudden there was a baby,” said Branch.

Her name is Chloe, and she’d already charmed an entire planeload of people before she was five minutes old, big brown eyes and all.

Air Canada later tweeted: Happy #MothersDay! We wish mother and daughter well as they arrived in Tokyo safe and sound on AC009 today.”

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3LXpFqKc7kk
Serik

Unread post by Serik »

There was a school attack in Sweden in the small town Trollhattan on the october 22. A 21 year old man wearing a darth wader costume and a sword entered a school and killed two people, injured several people before he was killed by the police. Most likely it was just another fake story to create fear and division. It has all the hallmarks of being a hoax. Crisis actors and duping delight, a hero character, a racist manifesto,a big media circus and the swedish prime minister arrived at the school just hours after the event and also connection to an upcoming big movie in this case the new star wars movie.

The attacker was dressed as Darth Vader and shouted 'I am your father' during his rampage

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r4Jr6kdclK4

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/o ... for-double

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world ... 06422.html
pov603

Unread post by pov603 »

I know these things are tenuous to say the least but one cannot help finding 'Trollhattan' similar to 'Troll-Hattan'.
It makes you wonder if TPTB do have there little inside jokes or send messages to one another by such references.
Anyway, when looking up 'Trollhattan' it seems that:
The name Trollhättan is translated as "troll's bonnet". The latter part "hätta" could also mean mountain top.
Other former names of the site are Eiðar and Stora Edet; the latter lives on in the name of the south-bordering municipality of Lilla Edet.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trollh%C3%A4ttan
It then seems that:
As of 2011 Trollhättan hosts a film production complex known as Trollywood; movies shot there include Show Me Love (Fucking Åmål), Dancer in the Dark, Melancholia, and Dogville. The movie studio Film i Väst centered here produces about half of the Swedish feature-length films.
Show Me Love (Fucking Åmål)
:blink:
Furthermore, Trollhattan is connected to/known as Lilla Edet which, coincidently, managed to raise the princely sum of USD 5,000 in 1888 from California [Hollywood?] after a fire destroyed it and some of the surrounding area.
However previously Lilla Edet was also known as Bergaström.
On a side note, to any of our 'illustrious' Scandinavian CluesForum participants, the wikid-page says:
...The area was known locally as Lilla Edet in comparison to Stora Edet...
But I'm unsure what significance [if any in this tenuous link] there may be.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lilla_Edet
Finally, the name Bergaström or Bergstrom in its anglicised form, brings this person up: George Bergstrom, who was the Architect of, none other than, the Pentagon.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Bergstrom

I'm sure it is just another coincidence between Hollywood-Trollywood-Trollhattan-Manhattan-Pentagon... :mellow:
CluedIn

Unread post by CluedIn »

This story is nothing more than an in your face "We are halfway through destroying your rights". How in the world would a building, where the Bill of Rights was born, not have been placed on a historical building list? Absurd!

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/01/18/bu ... cmp=hplnws

Critical Mass

Unread post by Critical Mass »

CluedIn wrote:This story is nothing more than an in your face "We are halfway through destroying your rights".
Certainly this local historical blog believes the story is bullshit (although the writer is too kind to say such a thing)...
The building was not called the City Tavern. The demolition was not done “accidentally” or by mistake, but with a permit and plans.
Some news stories have therefore called that tavern the “Birthplace of the Bill of Rights.”

That’s not a label with a lot of history. Which is to say, I can’t find a single source that applies that phrase to this stone building before the last two months.
CluedIn

Unread post by CluedIn »

They've sent honors out to the Chinese last night with a fake fire on top of WTC 1. All kinds of reports of fire from citizens, FDNY claims no fire, just steam. This is the Year of the Fire Monkey.

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/man ... -1.2526160

Edit for comment: We are apparently coming out of the year of the Wooden Sheep.
CluedIn

Unread post by CluedIn »

FDNY denies a fire happened - just steam. This picture (real or not) shows flames. Not everybody is buying the steam story, but seem unable to reason why they would lie about it.

fubarfuthark
Banned

Unread post by fubarfuthark »

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/ ... -died.html

World's oldest Koran discovered in Birmingham? Get the fuck out of here...
Undoctored

Unread post by Undoctored »

Foreign Accent Syndrome

I stumbled across this yesterday. Woman who grew up in Texas has jaw surgery and then all of a sudden starts talking with a British accent (consensus from the comments is, it sounds like she's from Birmingham). Had to make sure it wasn't from one of those parody channels, but no, this is CBS news!

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3KLPfdKPu8E

Turns out I was late to the party. That video was originally posted three years ago (June 2016). I find if I type in “foreign lang” in the YouTube search box, the first auto-suggestion is “foreign language syndrome”* and searching that I see segments on several other native English speaking women from around the globe who have contracted this disorder, and who now speak English in a range of foreign accents. It’s even made it to Dr. Phil.

* UPDATE 1: I had typed “foreign language” by mistake instead of “foreign accent” but both auto complete to “... syndrome” even when I clear my cookies. Is this really the most popular search when considering “foreign” speech? Or is Google/YouTube recognizing my identity by some other means? What do you get? Just for fun I tried a Bing search — I never use Bing — and it too is autocompleting "foreign accent" and "foreign speech" with "syndrome" as the top suggestion.

* UPDATE 2: The oldest video on the subject on YouTube, titled, simply “Foreign Accent Syndrome” appears to be from 2009 and is clearly a joke (the category is given as “comedy” and is posted under a comedy channel) and should arguably be the first result for "Foreign accent syndrome" (which is the entire the title of this video, whereas these words are not in the title of many of the other search results) but for some reason is now suppressed in my search results. I had to go back to my browser history to find it again:

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m4Z_WV_NE8Q