Was the Fakir a Faker? Notes on the Gandhi PSYOP

Anything on the news and elsewhere in the media with evidence of digital manipulation, bogus story-lines and propaganda
daddie_o
Banned

Was the Fakir a Faker? Notes on the Gandhi PSYOP

Unread post by daddie_o »

Here is the opening of a paper of mine that Miles Mathis published on his website a couple of days ago. I am not going to paste it all, in part because it is so long, and in part because I don't know how to embed pictures. There were already some interesting reactions to it over on the 'introduce yourself' thread, so perhaps a moderator can move those responses over here. Some may worry that the paper's length at 33 pages is some kind of sinister signal. I assure you it was totally accidental. :D

Here is a link to the full paper: http://mileswmathis.com/fakir.pdf

WAS THE FAKIR A FAKER? NOTES ON THE GANDHI PSYOP

Much has been written in recent years trying to tear down the mythological figure known as Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi. These anti-hagiographies appear to be aimed mainly at tarnishing his image, trying to show that Gandhi was not the great Mahatma he is made out to be. Some of this work focuses rather salaciously on his sleeping naked with his great-nieces in his later years or his alleged homosexual relationship with a German bodybuilder. Other work focuses attention on the hypocrisy and contradictory things he did or said, pointing to his racist attitudes towards South Africa’s black population; his active support of the British in the Boer War and the violent suppression of the Zulu uprising; his support in recruiting Indian troops for WWI; his belief in Aryan supremacy and letters to Hitler who he called his friend; his involvement in the cover-up of the death of an American who was killed in riots in India that Gandhi helped instigate. But my aim here is not to hop on the muckraking bandwagon and drag Gandhi’s name through the mud. Whereas these efforts appear to be aimed at showing that Gandhi was rather less than we thought, my goal here is to discover if Gandhi was rather more than we thought.

My initial suspicions came about after having read much of Miles’s work tearing down our false idols and showing us what a sham our history is. My son was planning to dress up as Gandhi, and I thought: isn’t it awfully convenient for the British that the man who is credited with liberating India preached non-violent resistance? We are told that was the secret of his success, but something just smelled fishy to me. After resisting my hunches for a couple of months, I finally gathered the courage (and the whisky) to take a deep breath and open up his Wikipedia page. When I came to this description of Gandhi’s time as a law student in London, I nearly spit out my whisky:

“Influenced by Henry Salt's writing, he joined the Vegetarian Society, was elected to its executive committee, and started a local Bayswater chapter. Some of the vegetarians he met were members of the Theosophical Society, which had been founded in 1875 to further universal brotherhood, and which was devoted to the study of Buddhist and Hindu literature. They encouraged Gandhi to join them in reading the Bhagavad Gita both in translation as well as in the original.”

On the Wikipedia page on Theosophy it says: “In November 1889 [Blavatsky] was visited by the Indian lawyer Mohandas Gandhi, who was studying the Bhagavad Gita with the Keightels [ed: actually Keightleys]. He became an associate member of Blavatsky's Lodge in March 1891, and would emphasize the close connection between Theosophy and Hinduism throughout his life.”

In light of Miles’s research on the Theosophical Society, Gandhi’s connection to these key members of the Theosophical Society was enough to drag me down the rabbit hole, and it has turned out be quite a labyrinth. We’ll be tripping over Theosophy quite a bit as we explore this underground maze. I’m going to start this paper with the way I got in, looking at Gandhi’s family and upbringing. Then I’m going to talk about his time in London and his education there, branching out to discuss several intriguing connections. After that, we’ll go back to India to talk about the founding of the Indian National Congress (INC) and explore some more history about several key players and where they come from. Then we’ll take a closer look at the INC and Gandhi’s political campaigns and an even closer look at some photos of Gandhi, where we find some very, um, shall we say, bizarre things. It’s a long, winding paper, but I hope you’ll agree in the end that it was worth hanging in there.
elmoastro

Re: Was the Fakir a Faker? Notes on the Gandhi PSYOP

Unread post by elmoastro »

I read this and I just don't know. The links and conspiracy in the Laurel Canyon music scene is similar in this way. There are all these connections but could it be that everyone in the 30's-60's were so wrapped up in wars and nukes and fear that everyone for the most part was "involved" by vocation and service. It doesn't surprise me that most of the LC music players had military and govt parents. It also stands to reason that offspring tend to deviate from parental programming, mostly "rebelling" in an opposite direction for a time. And music is cool.

Meaning, Ghandi could very well be the uber peacenik he has created for himself. Actors in individual plays. That he may have been used and filtered out and led to his position of influence is another thing and a huge possibility. Could it be that all these fake actors are merely playing out their ego roles, not even aware that there is a director and string-puller and culture influencer that is there to cultivate them.

The binary, one's/zero's, polarity programming that is in place allows for this hijack of actors in their passionate roles, i.e. drama of life. They are drawn to their own personal morality play and play their part until they are not needed any longer. Those who know more, may even have ways of checking out when their role is complete or they are tired or ???

There's a lot of speculation going on and it's good. I keep coming back to human behaviour tho. Ultimately ego rules the day for those caught up in the money/ego world and especially any westernized (television-ed, programmed) population, they literally know not what they do. Shit, I almost joined the Navy after Sep11 because I was still under patriotic programming. Luckily things didn't work out that way. Meaning, we are steered by our inability to discern what or who is steering us. We accept our roles (i.e. "what do you want to be when you grow up?") implicitly due to the parental and societal programming methods and current usage. And they participate not ever questioning it, rather they defend their tv life. To me, there doesn't seem to be original thought, but it's why I'm drawn to the subject matter of this site. It's still discussing "the program" but it's at least refreshing. Ultimate goal tho is to ignore the programming to the point of it's demise and create an original non-programmed life out of the years you have left (which I think is more than "they" say. I'll leave that to "The Age Hoax" haha). Anyhow, I know I've drifted a bit but I've been wanting to articulate this. People are so programmed to want to be actors in some way, shape or form that the media-culture-fear-machine merely has to pick from the very best. Need a meth problem to fund? Just program a Breaking Bad series and watch all the non-thinking tv zombies say, "I can do that..." Or need some Air Force numbers for your next adventure? Just get Tom Cruise to play Maverick or a Navy lawyer and you'll get more recruits than you know what to do with.

My opinion is that ideal programming age is 0-24 give or take and that after that, unless some life-event or drugs or program crash occurs, one is pretty bound to their initial uploads via parents, culture, experiences. Plus ideal body/machine output is greatest at this time. We're a farm. We're that susceptible and gullible. Ask anyone who still gets their mind-uploads from cnn.

Ok, I've drifted again. Ghandi, to me, in spite of all the connections, did what he was "called" to do. I'd say your research points more to WHO called him than that he was a psyop player. But in the end, I can't disagree with you as my mind has been blown too far these past few years that all bets are off. Keep writing...good stuff.
pov603

Unread post by pov603 »

Maybe tptb are having a laugh too when they have Ben Kingsley playing 'the Mandarin' in the iron man/marvel movie only for him (the mandarin) to be a sock puppet controlled by the real 'menace'?
P.s. Ben Kingsley a.k.a Ghandi...
Seneca

Unread post by Seneca »

elmoastro wrote: Ok, I've drifted again. Ghandi, to me, in spite of all the connections, did what he was "called" to do. I'd say your research points more to WHO called him than that he was a psyop player. But in the end, I can't disagree with you as my mind has been blown too far these past few years that all bets are off. Keep writing...good stuff.
Let me know if my observations/interpretations are incorrect. We see in his Wikipedia bio that Gandhi strays of his path of non-violence only in a few cases:
-During the Boer War, Gandhi volunteered in 1900 to form a group of stretcher-bearers as the Natal Indian Ambulance Corps.
-In 1906, when the British declared war against the Zulu Kingdom in Natal, Gandhi encouraged the British to recruit Indians.
-In April 1918, during the latter part of World War I, Gandhi agreed to actively recruit Indians for the war effort. In contrast to the Zulu War of 1906 and the outbreak of World War I in 1914, when he recruited volunteers for the Ambulance Corps, this time Gandhi attempted to recruit combatants.

In all these cases, this was obviously in the direct interest of the British. The benefits that this brought to the Indians are much less clear. I think this can help to show which side he really was on.
ICfreely

Unread post by ICfreely »

Excellent analysis, elmoastro! I'm not sure Gandhi was a complete madar gahbeh* (pardon moi Farsi) either.

*see also: madar jendeh
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.p ... r%20jendeh
elmoastro

Unread post by elmoastro »

Well, again I have to look at it through human behaviour. I see your connections for sure but you have to factor in the programming component that allows for this dichotomy. BELIEF. Belief allows a person to be on both sides of any fence (see Catholic Church pedos, political clowns, preachers of anything, sales types...)

For Gandhi to be the champion of India yet act in ways that benefit his enemy could merely be that his knife stops cutting at a certain point. War programming may trump National Pride programming. Every person has many programs running at one time and when they conflict, an order must be placed. This is why de-programming 9/11 involves running up against the tired excuse, "Well, I just can't go there, I have work to do, kids to feed, blah blah blah." Basically this person is so immersed in the money struggle that tv and news is merely input data that affects emotional centers and consumes the mind-chit-chat, but at the end of the day this person is not willing to get involved in anything other than the programmed drama. As we all can see it has taken well over a decade for many people to be able to cut through their Sep11 belief and it has nothing to do with their open mind per se. It has to do with the concept slowly seeping into the consciousness and through psyop after psyop the program errors leak into the belief psyche along with a critical mass of like-others to allow for the person to not risk being ostracized or name-called. The Cassandra Complex is what keeps people from "seeing" beyond their beliefs. If you're effectively the "only one" who sees what is really going on, you're the little kid saying, "hey the emporer is naked!" while all the "adults" put aside their logic and accepted the new program rules. The metaphor of this fairy tale is the irony that allows the parent to read this story to their child and not even see the story is about the parent--not the naked emperor.

And that was what I was getting at previously. I'm still fascinated by this naked emperor and all it's titillating antics of control. Yet by moving further and further away from that puzzle and focusing more on my own blind-spots, I've been able to pretty much ignore the emperor, i.e. control structure. I'm still hell-bent on coming to a personal understanding of the construct because it is a pretty fookin weird onion to peel--especially with the myriad belief structures that all have the answers to this puzzle.

It is getting more and more hard to trust any source that still holds certain beliefs as it taints whatever truth they may hold. So when gurus and answer-giver-ers refer to things that have been debunked here, it says a lot of what stage their programming is at. And if you've cut through it, you have to wonder about the validity of their message as it applies to YOU. The end-game of all this is to throw away everything you've ever learned. If it applies, it will become useful once again. Books are fine for fixing most shit or learning about others findings. But the spiritual path points to going INWARD for answers over time as one seeks answers. Quieting the ego-chatter-belief mind/construct and de-then-re-programming independent of outside influences and using the body/machine as owner/operator rather than controlled cow. It is up to each individual to graduate from their initial out-of-the-box operating system, format the hard-drive, and consciously program a life free from money/media/fear constraints, yet, at least in the short/med term, be able to operate fluidly within that matrix as needed.
Seneca wrote:
elmoastro wrote: Ok, I've drifted again. Gandhi, to me, in spite of all the connections, did what he was "called" to do. I'd say your research points more to WHO called him than that he was a psyop player. But in the end, I can't disagree with you as my mind has been blown too far these past few years that all bets are off. Keep writing...good stuff.
Let me know if my observations/interpretations are incorrect. We see in his Wikipedia bio that Gandhi strays of his path of non-violence only in a few cases:
-During the Boer War, Gandhi volunteered in 1900 to form a group of stretcher-bearers as the Natal Indian Ambulance Corps.
-In 1906, when the British declared war against the Zulu Kingdom in Natal, Gandhi encouraged the British to recruit Indians.
-In April 1918, during the latter part of World War I, Gandhi agreed to actively recruit Indians for the war effort. In contrast to the Zulu War of 1906 and the outbreak of World War I in 1914, when he recruited volunteers for the Ambulance Corps, this time Gandhi attempted to recruit combatants.

In all these cases, this was obviously in the direct interest of the British. The benefits that this brought to the Indians are much less clear. I think this can help to show which side he really was on.
Seneca

Unread post by Seneca »

What stands out in this possible psyop is that there don't seem to be many Jews and/or Zionists publicly involved. Why would that be? Maybe we are missing something?
Harold Laski is mentioned, he is a Jew and a Zionist according to his bio.

This is from daddie_o's article:
As for Laski, you may read this excerpt and then go check out the full bio just to see all the red flags on this guy: According to John Kenneth Galbraith, ‘the center of Nehru's thinking was Laski’ and ‘India is the country most influenced by Laski's ideas.’ It is mainly due to his influence that the LSE has a semi-mythological status in India. He was steady in his unremitting advocacy of the independence of India. He was a revered figure to Indian students at the LSE. One Indian Prime Minister of India said ‘in every meeting of the Indian Cabinet there is a chair reserved for the ghost of Professor Harold Laski.’
There is also an important link to India through his father, Nathan Laski.
Nathan Laski was born in 1863. He joined a cotton exporting company at a young age, frequently visiting India as part of his duties, and went on to develop it considerably.
As the "uncrowned king" of the Jewish community, Laski held court at Smedley House, Smedley Lane. People queued for his help and advice, and it has been estimated that he saw over 70,000 such visitors during his lifetime.
http://www.manchesterjewishstudies.org/nathan-laski/

Then we have Hermann Kallenbach, the rich German body-builder architect that Gandhi had a special relationship with. He was Jewish and Zionist.

Was it a homosexual relationship? I don't care.
As for the terms “Upper House” and “Lower House”, Kallenbach was referred to by the latter because, like the Lower House in the British Parliament, he controlled the financial side of things, not just in their home set-up but in his largely bankrolling the entire Satyagraha (Indian Passive Resistance) movement. In Gandhi’s case, “Upper House” indicated the dominant role he had in determining the spiritual and philosophical development of the two men
http://thoughtleader.co.za/davidsaks/20 ... reference/

You can read some of their correspondence here.