How Fakery is Undermining the Natural Family

A place to relax and socialize - to muse, think aloud and suggest
hoi.polloi

Re: How Fakery is Undermining the Natural Family

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

Although I think Anglos and by proxy Americans do get quite hung up on and bothered by sexual freedoms, I agree we need to look into this subject. Interesting reminders brought up by everyone so far, and I agree the "males first movement" is kind of a pathetic unthinking response to other movements.

And while I don't see the "touchy feely" community-minded groups as any sort of threat, nor have I much felt pressured to buy into one (except in maybe recent cases in North Minneapolis where we are meant to be mourning for simulated people of questionable existence, just as we were asked to hate non-white colored people in the 9/11 and 7/7 hit pieces), I definitely acknowledge there are agendas appearing to move us in almost every conceivable direction, including toward established power bases.

Some of those power bases are involved with extreme family organization — religious groups. Some of the power bases are more about escaping those groups.

Most likely, there is a kind of "strongest" movement that, by analyzing all of them including the so-called undermining of the natural family, we could discover is leading more paradigms than others. And this thing has probably been summed up by many people already, if we could just organize our thoughts on it. I don't think it is a single thing called the "New World Order", but more likely many power groups interested in controlling that "brand".

I have seen posts railing against society moving things, but I wouldn't necessarily call this "fakery". It's a larger science involving anthropology, sociology and Public Relations, which sometimes manifests as fakery, often manifests as or in our entertainment, and because of human behaviors that are being cultured in certain ways. In some ways, one might argue, cultured for so much freedom that it does break working traditions. Other times, because that freedom is actually meant to drive us to beg for the State (or a leading cult) to reorganize us, instead of taking our natural ability to reorganize ourselves. Other times still, perhaps because the State really does believe (in its lower employees, we might say) to improve the lots of dysfunctional families.

This is an enormous subject.

In some ways, I'd say the poisoning of the "community power" well has to do with the exact reaction it elicits in some people — disgust with community rather than inspiring involvement, as good communities can. To say that fakery is trying to make us all super-social is laughable, in my opinion. You can see real community and real society breaking down as a result of television merely being introduced to places that formerly relied on local conversation, gossip, communication and so forth. If anything, they are exploiting the negative character trait of extreme leftists who think artificial empathy ought to be enforced — that is, giving social groups plenty of rope to hang themselves with.

There is so much "give and take" in these things, I don't see how we can say there is one strict movement against everything we hold dear. For example, the propaganda against Muslims exploits pre-existing racism in our cultures, just as racism exists in probably every culture that's ever existed. The fakery doesn't only manifest racism by itself, although its worst evil is when it does do just that, which is far too often. It's more like a great big gift and invitation to anti-Muslim movements.

Similarly, the idea that gay people are strictly gay or part of a united movement for disingenuous reasons is flawed at best. Just look at the various disagreements in each group — gay people rejecting trans people, queer movements decrying male gay power, etc., etc. people both love and hate each other in every conceivable way. You may say that fakery usually promotes pre-existing human conditions. For agendas, yes, but often with a mob of happy endorsements from people who benefit.

One thing we can all agree on here is the notion that telling massive numbers of people what to get addicted to is as wrong as introducing hard drugs to a community. But we can be very sure that is what we've always been dealing with. Addictions. And their profiteers.
Flabbergasted wrote:for example by teaching people to exchange life in its entirety for sex (as did Foucault, architect of the gay movement)
I don't mean to side track, but I think this is a very relevant point, if true. If you wouldn't mind please giving us a debriefing on this, I think I (and people like me) could learn a lot. How could Foucault be called an architect of a gay movement rather than a proponent or just simply being gay? (And as per CluesForum standards, just some sound reasoning instead of uncritically dropping a link would be nice. No need for an academic paper.)
VexMan
Banned

Unread post by VexMan »

Very well said, Flabbergasted. I could support some of the points you attributed there to Weishaupt , i.e. abolition of monarchies and all ordered governments. Monarchies and governments are just inventions in the realm of politics, which is by its meaning from the Greek politikos, "of, for, or relating to citizens". No damage done with abolition of that :)
Flabbergasted
Administrator

Unread post by Flabbergasted »

hoi.polloi » September 17th, 2016, 11:32 am wrote:How could Foucault be called an architect of a gay movement rather than a proponent or just simply being gay?
My reference to Foucault was based on remarks by historian E. Michael Jones, who authored a 668-page book on the relation between sexual liberation and political control (https://www.amazon.com/Libido-Dominandi ... 1587314657)

According to Jones, L´Express, the french version of Time Magazine, had anointed Foucault as Sartre´s heir apparent and France´s new philosopher king in 1966 as part of the run-up to the revolution of May 1968 [...] Later, in 1975, (I am not quoting verbatim) when "Discipline and Punish" was published, Foucault´s ideas contributed to creating the ideology which would later support the ruling of Obergefell v. Hodges. The same year, he made "a deal with the devil" at Zabriskie Point (Death Valley) during an LSD trip. In 1984, after frequenting the sado-masochistic bathhouses of San Francisco for years, he died of AIDS.

Frequently quoted words: "The Faustian pact, whose temptation has been instilled in us by the deployment of sexuality, is now as follows: to exchange life in its entirety for sex itself, for the truth and sovereignty of sex. Sex is worth dying for." (The History of Sexuality, vol. 1).

Perhaps more implicitly than explicitly, Foucault gave birth to the homosexual movement. Partly based on his writings, gay activists created the Gay Liberation Front, "a revolutionary homosexual group of men and women formed with the realization that complete liberation cannot come about unless the existing social conditions are abolished". In their founding manifesto, the front declares that "society´s attempts to impose sexual roles and definitions on human nature" must be rejected.

Foucault (and his connections to the Tavistock Institute) is a rich topic which does deserve a comprehensive study, not just a few skimpy lines.
VexMan
Banned

Unread post by VexMan »

Flabbergasted, just wow. Your reference to E. Michael Jones made my day/year ! I've never come across his work, in full or just footnoted anywhere, can hardly wait to get my hands (and eyes) on all his books. I couldn't find a digital version / pdf of Libido Dominandi anywhere online, do you possibly have a copy of it to share?

What you said about Jones and Foucault in connection adds a new angle to social-engineering topic - implicitly, a new "playground" for all rejected is pushed, so frustrated and conditioned (?) males revolted by the current society status received another "way out" - becoming homosexual and declaring it to the world has become something trivial, like declaring your favorite T-shirt brand. Exploiting the part-time benefits that were enabled to this particular homosexual populus by popularizing (and de-shaming) it, they grabbed it and took it to a new level - from my perspective, a decadent one . Blinded as they are from all repression and stigmatization in the past, homosexuals were/are pushed as if they were previously in history being exterminated or sent to gulags for publicly expressed sexual orientation. Were they really? Acceptance and de-stigmatization (even promotion) of homosexuality just fits perfectly to all that is going on within social engineering process, the more men (and women) that are happily turned/pushed/encouraged into homosexuality , the less resistance is there to the perpetrators and thus new momentum is gained in dissolving traditional society .

Thanks again for this reference to E. Michael Jones !
VexMan
Banned

Unread post by VexMan »

I was digging in hope to find Jones' digital books, what I found was his article Drugs and Mass Murder, where he pulled Connecticut's finest Adam Lanza , alleged Sandy Hook shooter. I recommend reading the whole article to get his perspective :
The main source of all familial pathology in America is sexual liberation, which became widespread in the past century as a form of control. The Sandy Hook massacre is no exception to this rule. Adam Lanza, the alleged perpetrator, was the child of divorce. His parents were wealthy; the divorce was amicable. His mother, who in the word's of her ex-spouse, Adam's father, "would never have to work a day for the rest of her life," because of the divorce settlement, was an attractive 52-year-old who had no trouble attracting admirers, one of whom was evidently the groundskeeper. If Adam were literarily precocious he might have plumbed D. H. Lawrence's Lady Chatterly's Lover to figure out what mom was up to, but he wasn't precocious. Because of the chaos of his family life, chaos enabled by the post-World War II experiment in sexual liberation known as easy divorce, he was "troubled." Divorce has been creating "troubled" youth for generations now, but no one is willing to look into divorce as a cause for school shootings because we all want to have the freedom to trade in an old wife for a new model, something which has become part of the definition of the pursuit of happiness over the past 60 years.
http://www.culturewars.com/2013/Lanza.htm

I guess we're unanimous on many items, but Jones covers the subject both wide and deep.
SacredCowSlayer
Administrator

Unread post by SacredCowSlayer »

VexMan,

What is going on here? Are you suggesting that Adam Lanza was a real person and a "school shooter"?
It (Lanza) is a cartoon. A really bad one.

Or, are you saying that we should pretend the narrative about "him" is true for purposes of discussion?

The whole Sandy Hook story is just an embarrassing fiction. I don't see any value in story time with the Sims.

If I missed some point you were making then I apologize. I just don't want to see a discussion about how the family has been artificially engineered/manipulated through the phony baloney prism of fabricated "mass school shootings" garbage.

It's like discussing human grief and forgiveness by using the Charleston "mass church shooting" as an example. :wacko: No thanks.
Flabbergasted
Administrator

Unread post by Flabbergasted »

VexMan » September 20th, 2016, 4:31 pm wrote:I was digging in hope to find Jones' digital books, what I found was his article Drugs and Mass Murder, where he pulled Connecticut's finest Adam Lanza, alleged Sandy Hook shooter.
Many otherwise capable thinkers and writers have insufficient knowledge of the ubiquity of media fakery throughout the past century and therefore gladly include news stories in their reasoning they assume to be mostly reliable and which conveniently back up their pet theories. Just like many of us did in the not so distant past.

EM Jones seems to fit the bill pretty well. He mentions many instances of manipulation behind the scenes (he did write a book about secret societies), but is far from realizing how well-oiled the cogs and gears of the global psyop machine are. That is, of course, if he is being honest about his ignorance.

I don´t know him well enough to say, but maybe he still believes in the reality of space travel, nuclear weapons and the firepower of ISIS. Regardless, his writings/talks on cultural degradation, music, political control, the Jewish revolutionary spirit and usury still offer some useful input.
VexMan
Banned

Unread post by VexMan »

You are completely on the point - to know Jones it would mean to read all of his writings, especially on the subjects that one realizes are faked and hoaxed. Like you said, if Jones is being honest about his ignorance....

Even though he might be purposely misleading or ignorant about some issues, I do admit that his thinking and reasoning, made connections etc...made me think about the obvious facts/markers in a new way. I will keep my focus on his work with that in mind, for sure. One's true intentions will be transparent as time passes, like it always happens.
VexMan
Banned

Unread post by VexMan »

SacredCowSlayer » September 21st, 2016, 12:38 am wrote:VexMan,

What is going on here? Are you suggesting that Adam Lanza was a real person and a "school shooter"?
It (Lanza) is a cartoon. A really bad one.

Or, are you saying that we should pretend the narrative about "him" is true for purposes of discussion?

The whole Sandy Hook story is just an embarrassing fiction. I don't see any value in story time with the Sims.

If I missed some point you were making then I apologize. I just don't want to see a discussion about how the family has been artificially engineered/manipulated through the phony baloney prism of fabricated "mass school shootings" garbage.

It's like discussing human grief and forgiveness by using the Charleston "mass church shooting" as an example. :wacko: No thanks.
I think you've missed the point I tried to make with my previous post, with reference to Jones and Lanza... that's why I tried to be more transparent with putting it as "alleged SH shooter" . As it seems, I should've made a reference to Jones observations and reasoning on the subject of undermining the natural family with something realistic, more factual than SH fakery/Adam Lanza essay. To be perfectly clear about my own perspective on SH shotting - it's a crappy and bogus event, so called false flag.

The point I actually tried to make was Jones thinking about several layers (I, II, III) of engineering process that are conditions to create a social freak, perfectly capable of performing a violent act. The bolded text within my post was the essence what I wanted to debate about and to use it as a reference , that Jones as well is seeing social engineering process as the "factory of manipulation-prone teens". That were my intentions, I should've made my point about it as I did just now. No, we should not pretend about SH story to be true for the purpose of this debate. Not for a second.

In his linked essay from my post, it can be understood that with pointing to the historical fact about using lone gunman as reasons to inflict / execute various agendas on society, there is already a marker to become extremely suspicious about it. As a red flag, is it just the coincidence that so many events as described in MSM controlled sources begin with the same prologue? It would be peculiar if they actually did, but we already know better.

As Flabergasted mentioned in his previous post, one should be always aware of possible false Gurus, maybe Jones is to be revealed as one. I agree, but still, his observations and reasoning about social engineering ring a bell.