Chelsea NYC bombing, 29 wounded, 17-09-2016

Discussing the most relevant "sequels" or "reminders" of 9/11. The so-called "War On Terror" is a global scam finalized to manipulate this world's population with crass fear-mongering tactics designed to scare you shitless.
CluedIn

Re: Chelsea NYC bombing, 29 wounded, 17-09-2016

Unread post by CluedIn »

They are also continuing to instill the feeling of security with cameras everywhere: http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/ny-nj- ... mi-n650891

FTA: The black-and-white image that caught Ahmad Khan Rahami near the site of a Manhattan explosion Saturday night and helped investigators identify him as a bombing suspect comes from one of more than 8,000 cameras added to New York streets since the September 11 terror attacks as part of the city's "Ring of Steel." :lol:

The NYPD is looking at expanding the system of surveillance even more, according to former New York City Police Commissioner William Bratton. "We're currently looking at street light technology where you could put literally in every street light a camera system, so we're in the early stages of looking at that type of system," Bratton told WNBC Monday.
nonhocapito

Unread post by nonhocapito »

From http://legalinsurrection.com/2016/09/po ... k-bombing/

It wasn't clear to me why, at the background of this dramatic scene, are parked vintage Volkswagen cars. Then I did a search in google maps for NJ vintage vw shops and I was quite lucky to find the "Pegasus Bug Shop" right away:

https://www.google.com/maps/@40.6348342 ... 6656?hl=en

As the story goes:
Jack Mazza, 55, a mechanic who works at a shop around the corner, said he and a friend named Harry were walking past Harry’s bar, called Merdie’s Tavern. They spotted a male in a hoodie, initially thinking he was a bum sleeping in a sort of vestibule out front.

“Harry said, ‘That’s the guy. That’s the guy that planted the bomb,’” Mazza said. “I said ‘No, it’s not – you can’t even see his face. How do you know?’ Because he had a hoodie on. I bent down and looked at him and said, I don’t know. Call the cops if you think it’s him.”

“A few minutes later the cops showed up and the guy pulled out a gun and started shooting through the glass at them. Then he ran out and took off down Elizabeth Avenue.”
Merdie and Mazza don't sound necessarily too good in my language, just sayin'.
MrSinclair

Unread post by MrSinclair »

Most of us in the USA at least have seen how the cops swarm and hover over even the most benign of suspects. To think he would be given that much space and that few cops around him is just a joke. If this was real there would be a dozen cops tightly surrounding him.
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

MrSinclair wrote:Most of us in the USA at least have seen how the cops swarm and hover over even the most benign of suspects. To think he would be given that much space and that few cops around him is just a joke. If this was real there would be a dozen cops tightly surrounding him.
That's a good point. I've definitely seen that in big cities, there would be a swarm of police. Even a meek panhandler can pull up three squad cars.
MrSinclair

Unread post by MrSinclair »

Yes Hoi, some of it is training and some of it is a desire to be part of the narrative. If this bomber were genuine what cop would not want to tell his family and friends that he had a gun drawn on him, or even better, was shown in the media doing so.