REQUIRED: Introduce Yourself

How to register at Cluesforum / General administrative topics / and things that every member must read
SacredCowSlayer
Administrator

Re: REQUIRED: Introduce Yourself

Unread post by SacredCowSlayer »

ObamaSimLaden » September 30th, 2016, 1:48 pm wrote:
I'm always trying to learn and pick up clues in the world around me. Of late, I'm into esoteric & occult symbolism in TV, Movies and staged events, false flags, Moon Fakery, Predictive programming, War/history propaganda. I've spent 100's of hours absorbing/researching info on 911, Moon fakery, False flag/hoax events. I question everything and who profits from said event.
Welcome OSL (feel free to refer to me as SCS),

From the language you use above, it appears that you know the difference between an outright hoax and a "false flag". Please correct my assumption if I'm wrong about that.

New members often come on here and use the terms (hoax and "false flag") interchangeably, either because they are just new to the research, or they never learned the difference. But I want to make sure you get started here on the right foot (so we are on the same page as to their meanings), especially as it relates to such an important use of language on this forum. The term "false flag" gets batted around loosely (sometimes out of ignorance, and other times as a disinfo tactic) on TY comments, chat boards, and elsewhere.

What event (recent or historical, if any) do you consider to be a genuine "false flag"? This is not a "gotcha question", so if you don't know or can't think of one that's okay as far as I'm concerned. I just like to ask that question, because I'm genuinely curious.

Additionally (and easier IMO), which event(s) (as few or as many examples as you prefer) do you consider outright hoaxes?

Thanks to this site, I've discovered vicsims, which opens even more doors.

Consider yourself blessed to have discovered this site. Many curious and suspicious (suspicious of the govern-media) people never make it here before (sadly) getting safely diverted to a professional disinformation clown like Alex Jones, Veteran's Today, etc.

The understanding of "Vicsims" is absolutely critical to understanding 9/11 and many other hoaxes. It's a key piece to an otherwise impossibly confusing puzzle. For me, it took a good number of months to fully wrap my mind around the concept, even though the evidence to support it was vast and clear.

How AND when (approximately) did you find CF, and thus learn of Vicsims and have that "ah-ha" moment that is common to many of us here?

I'm always curious about how a person winds up here. Feel free to private message or email me at [email protected] if you'd like (but please- not as a substitute for an appropriate reply on this "topic").

I always try to give new members the benefit of the doubt at first. You may scroll back to the recent exchange between me, CluedIn, and our recently SUNK SUBMARINE known as "Shopguy" to see just how patient and reasonable we are (at times even to a fault from my standpoint). Thank you for providing us with some VERY BASIC information about topics that interest you (stark contrast to Shopguy). :)

Welcome again, and I look forward to straight answers to our (me and Hoi) very straightforward questions.

Cheers,
SCS
ObamaSimLaden

Unread post by ObamaSimLaden »

hoi.polloi » September 30th, 2016, 6:41 pm wrote:
Absolutely nothing personal but we just like to keep track of this sort of thing. Do you have what anyone would classify as an English "learning disability" of any kind?

I noticed you have started out spelling "False flag" and "false flag" interchangeably. You also wrote:

Age (no colon)
sex (lower case, no colon)

It might make it less confusing to read your posts if you stayed a bit more aware of your formatting. We try to treat our precious little space on the Internet with some respect by making things as legible and clear as possible. This facilitates peer review and openness of communication.

It can be annoying or intimidating to try to keep some kind of consistent grammar for ourselves, but in the end it adds to the feeling of legitimacy and legibility of this archival site. So, please bear in mind that we want to make cogent points that can be challenged and questioned unless, perhaps, we're taking a break to merely react to research. Not saying you haven't done that, but just something to bear in mind. Thank you!

Welcome to the forum! It may be appropriate for you to post your research about civilizations. Can you give us a hint at what you think you discovered that is worth sharing?
Thanks for the welcome. No learning disability here. I was probably just tired, lazy and unable to tab back and forth seeing how other people did things. I just sorta willy nilly copied that format and had a hundred thoughts going through my head at once and trying to articulate them at the end of a long and busy week. I added those things as an after thought. I'm usually a bit more of a grammar nazi than that. I apologize.

As far as civilizations, I've read a lot of other peoples works on the pyramids of Egypt and Maya, as well as other monolithic sites, which to me are just astounding and incomprehensible. I think if you have any common sense you can figure out the narrative we are all fed is full of holes and makes little sense. For instance a Pharaoh or mummy has never been found inside a pyramid. The sarcophagus inside the Queens chamber is bigger than the doorway into it, so it would have had to be planted there before construction was finished. Some of the hallways are like 3-4' high...obviously not for a funeral procession. Not to mention the need for light. There's too much to get into here, but the precision of the alignment of the pyramids/sphinx with the cardinal directions, constellations and the precession of the equinox's, alignment with Orion, marking the major ages (ie: Aquarius) and plenty of other things point towards them being some kind of long count calendar to mark time. This further ties into what I think my understanding of "As above so below" means. I'm sure there's more to it than that, but that is definitely a big part of their purpose. There are also machining marks on stones all over the globe that defy the usual stone chisel or copper tool arguments stated as fact. Also the sphinx was shown to have weathering marks consistent with heavy rains from a previous climate in the area or possibly pre ice-age. I'm certain almost anything to come out of Zahi Hawass' mouth to be a lie or crazy imagination.
Last edited by ObamaSimLaden on Mon Oct 03, 2016 8:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

Great stuff, thanks for the reply. I am sure a reasonable, non-kooky thread on misunderstandings about ancient Egypt would be welcome in the General World Affairs area: http://cluesforum.info/viewforum.php?f=29

Welcome!
ObamaSimLaden

SacredCowSlayer » October 1st, 2016, 7:17 am wrote:
I'm always trying to learn and pick up clues in the world around me. Of late, I'm into esoteric & occult symbolism in TV, Movies and staged events, false flags, Moon Fakery, Predictive programming, War/history propaganda. I've spent 100's of hours absorbing/researching info on 911, Moon fakery, False flag/hoax events. I question everything and who profits from said event.
Welcome OSL (feel free to refer to me as SCS),

From the language you use above, it appears that you know the difference between an outright hoax and a "false flag". Please correct my assumption if I'm wrong about that.

New members often come on here and use the terms (hoax and "false flag") interchangeably, either because they are just new to the research, or they never learned the difference. But I want to make sure you get started here on the right foot (so we are on the same page as to their meanings), especially as it relates to such an important use of language on this forum. The term "false flag" gets batted around loosely (sometimes out of ignorance, and other times as a disinfo tactic) on TY comments, chat boards, and elsewhere.

What event (recent or historical, if any) do you consider to be a genuine "false flag"? This is not a "gotcha question", so if you don't know or can't think of one that's okay as far as I'm concerned. I just like to ask that question, because I'm genuinely curious.

Additionally (and easier IMO), which event(s) (as few or as many examples as you prefer) do you consider outright hoaxes?

Thanks to this site, I've discovered vicsims, which opens even more doors.

Consider yourself blessed to have discovered this site. Many curious and suspicious (suspicious of the govern-media) people never make it here before (sadly) getting safely diverted to a professional disinformation clown like Alex Jones, Veteran's Today, etc.

The understanding of "Vicsims" is absolutely critical to understanding 9/11 and many other hoaxes. It's a key piece to an otherwise impossibly confusing puzzle. For me, it took a good number of months to fully wrap my mind around the concept, even though the evidence to support it was vast and clear.

How AND when (approximately) did you find CF, and thus learn of Vicsims and have that "ah-ha" moment that is common to many of us here?

I'm always curious about how a person winds up here. Feel free to private message or email me at [email protected] if you'd like (but please- not as a substitute for an appropriate reply on this "topic").

I always try to give new members the benefit of the doubt at first. You may scroll back to the recent exchange between me, CluedIn, and our recently SUNK SUBMARINE known as "Shopguy" to see just how patient and reasonable we are (at times even to a fault from my standpoint). Thank you for providing us with some VERY BASIC information about topics that interest you (stark contrast to Shopguy). :)

Welcome again, and I look forward to straight answers to our (me and Hoi) very straightforward questions.

Cheers,
SCS
Yes I understand the difference between False Flag and Hoax. I knew in short time 911 was not what they told us as I alluded to in my intro. I had also read Gore Vidal's book Perpetual War for Perpetual Peace after and he claimed Roosevelt know of the impending Pearl Harbor attacks and either didn't relay the info to the troops or had a stand down order. The big wigs and probably the corporations and British wanted us in the European war, but felt it wasn't possible to get support without some sort of event like that to galvanize support. This paralleled the PNAC needing a "new Pearl Harbor" for their Iraq invasion agenda and patriot act. Then you can go back to "remember the Maine", which is another known false flag and it starts to make sense. I'm not saying I have any definitive answers, only theories. I recall reading that Roosevelt goaded the Japs into attacking us too and we had blocked their acquisition of rubber and/or oil in the pacific. Again, I've followed these trails, not always in a coherent manner, but there's some interesting history about the rubber trade. Have you ever heard of Fordlandia in Brazil? Really interesting story. Golden age of globalization effects we never learned about in school. The movie Fitzcarraldo hints at this and we see similarities. There's another documentary about rubber plantations in Africa owned by Firestone and there was a movie based on it who's name escapes me, but I saw it a year or so ago about the exploitation of labor and people who managed them. The search for more plentiful and cheaper/profitable rubber (this is what led Henry Ford to establish Fordlandia). I'm drifting off topic.

Anyway, I'm educated enough to know wars are always waged over strategic resources, with some cover story the masses can get behind. Very similar to elections using abortion, gay rights, gun control or flavor of the day to garner votes. It makes me sick to see friends of mine fall for this shit, like any of these candidates really care about them or their cause(s). For the record they are both horrible people. I'm independent and don't support either.

So to answer your question on genuine false flags. The Maine (Spanish/American war). I don't claim to know much about that war other than that. The Reichstag fire. Bay of Pigs (again my memory is cloudy). I know of the planned Operation Northwoods that never happened and 911 I believe. Hoax's Sandy Hook, WDBJ shooting, Umpqua CC, Paris, Belgium airport, Orlando Pulse to name a few....God, there's so may of them in the past few years it's incredible. They get worse and worse and more unbelievable (to the awake).

I first became aware of "hoaxes" a year or so after Sandy hook. I didn't pay much attention at the time as I rarely watch news. Someone on an unrelated internet group posted something about Sandy hook being a hoax and I thought it a peculiar word and thought. I wondered what made that person think such a thing (I also always thought of hoax in terms of something fun/funny/tricky..Sandy hook obviously not a fun thought...maybe that was my own lack of understanding). I did some searching and watched dozens of hours of youtube videos on the subject and became convinced it was all fake and made up and/or part of a drill. I became aware of crisis actors and the companies that hire/train them. Even one was run by Chris Kyle oddly enough. His death might have been a big hoax to sell movie tickets and make another false "hero" for all we know. It certainly was strange. Then I started seeing all the hallmarks in other hoaxes perpetrated about every other week and just couldn't' believe people were falling for this stuff, but if you aren't looking/listening with a critical eye/ear, I guess it just glosses over in your mind and it's on TV so you believe it must be true. (another clever line referenced in the Shining...Kubrick tipping us off about things).

I only heard of vicsims a year or two ago. Some over at Lets roll, youtube and some here, though I don't recall if I heard the actual term there. I think someone here did one on Brevik? where the supposed perpetrator was digitized. That is one hoax I wasn't familiar with, but the person who discussed it was convincing in light of the other BS I was seeing. I also think Adam Lanza was not a real person. A digital composite or something. But it didn't take that knowledge to know these were hoaxes. It just added to the evidence. I think a lot of the 911 plane victims were made up or recycled identities too..as well as the narrative. I guess 911 would be considered a False Flag with hoaxy elements mixed in. Adam Lanza's father even looked familiar to me like I had seen him as a 911 victim, but I was never able to prove that. I definitely think people died on 911, but as I think I stated. I expected a body count 10-20 times the official # at least. It's a miracle more didn't die in Manhattan.

Have you guys seen anything about IXXI being coded in other symbols? I can't get into it or explain it well now, but it was pretty fascinating. Lately I'm very interested in MKUltra and see references to it in all kinds of movies/tv shows. And after reading threads here I'm very intrigued by the idea of the Atomic bomb and radioactivity being fabricated or embellished at a minimum. I'm still looking into that and trying to make sense of it, but it fits right in with the Moon landing stuff and ties to freemasonry possibly. I even thought I might have found a clue in "Hail Caesar", but I'm in the midst of trying to confirm if my suspicions are correct or if I'm extrapolating too much. If you've seen the movie, it's rather interesting that a Lockheed executive is trying to recruit a Hollywood studio head to come work for him (on developing the A bomb). He's not a scientist, he's a fixer. All the characters in the movie turn out to be the opposite or different than they first appear (typical TV celeb stuff) too. There's a communist vs capitalist element, a religious element and the primary theme of the movies is "faith". I'm sure if I can put it all together in my head there's a connection to hint that the bomb was or needs his help in being faked. Throughout the movie he has a dilemma of whether or not to take the Lockheed job (seemingly more important and rewarding ..maybe even moral obligation?) or stay where he is. There are all kinds of fakery going around behind the scenes too, between TV image stuff, tabloids, phony romance, gay/straight/blackmail, unwed pregnancy, fake adoption, ransom, that it all seems to add up. It parallels the theory that Kubrick helped fake the moon landing. I can post it here in the appropriate forum once I've put it together. I haven't yet found anyone else who's made the connection. I've learned a lot from others and this is the second one I've put together myself without outside help or influence.

I don't recall how I found this site. I was probably searching something and came up in search. Most likely to do with movies/entertainment clues, but I honestly don't recall. I bookmarked it and came back from time to time, but wasn't always here regularly. There's a lot to digest in the big threads and then some other threads I find are nonsense or poorly thought out. It could have also been hoax research that led me here (at least the 2nd and further times). I apologize for any syntex error. I'm not great at the multi quoting thing and think faster than I can write. I haven't frequented any forums in years.
ObamaSimLaden

hoi.polloi » October 3rd, 2016, 2:25 pm wrote:Great stuff, thanks for the reply. I am sure a reasonable, non-kooky thread on misunderstandings about ancient Egypt would be welcome in the General World Affairs area: http://cluesforum.info/viewforum.php?f=29

Welcome!
Thanks. I don't know if it's appropriate to post other peoples videos, but I found one not frequently seen guy on youtube who has some real interesting info on symoblism and meaning of the pyramids. He's not the most articulate charismatic guy, but he really explained it in a thoughtful coherent way. Better than I could do and he certainly knows more than me. If it's ok, I can link it in another forum.
bongostaple

Unread post by bongostaple »

Afternoon all. I'm bongostaple - just a random name as I'm not especially comfortable participating in open internet forums. I'm from the UK, and I work in IT, my main interests here are in studying so-called 'science' and seeing if it really stands up to scrutiny. I've been reading CF since 2011 and have thoroughly enjoyed the rockets in space, satellites, ISS, and other space-related threads. I firmly believe it's impossible to orbit, steer, or otherwise do anything useful in space other than come back down again on fire, or at best shoot off in a straight line never to be seen again.

I finally decided to join after following the Miles Mathis thread discussing the 'Pi=4' theory and video experiment. I'll post my thoughts on that one shortly.

Cheers
bongostaple
hoi.polloi

ObamaSinLaden wrote:but I'm in the midst of trying to confirm if my suspicions are correct or if I'm extrapolating too much.
My recommendation is to not just post thoughts hoping it will coalesce with help. That usually leads to people picking it apart. Especially when you start looking for "secret clues" in "symbols" it can get very silly and intolerable and vague very quickly.

We focus mostly on demonstrable crimes of deliberate deception. If you want to try to start thinking like the perps for everyone, so we can try to understand their madness as anything but, I guess that might be appropriate in some threads. I am wary of tampering with the principle that these people can believe anything they want but it doesn't excuse their abuse of the public.

I would recommend pursuing more of your most original research, post your very best points, and use this forum as a way of seeking what kinds of things people consider "peer review" and so on. I could be wrong.
CluedIn

Unread post by CluedIn »

[quote] ObamaSimLaden » October 3rd, 2016, 3:14 pm

"I definitely think people died on 911, but as I think I stated. I expected a body count 10-20 times the official # at least. It's a miracle more didn't die in Manhattan.... I think a lot of the 911 plane victims were made up or recycled identities too..as well as the narrative."[quote]

OSL - Can you tell us who you believe died on 9/11 and how many? When you say "911 plane victims" are you stating you believe there were actual planes involved carrying "some" real passengers? I'm also not understanding you when you say you expected a body count of 10-20 times the official number and that it's a miracle more didn't die in Manhattan.
ObamaSimLaden

CluedIn » October 4th, 2016, 2:21 pm wrote:
ObamaSimLaden » October 3rd, 2016, 3:14 pm

"I definitely think people died on 911, but as I think I stated. I expected a body count 10-20 times the official # at least. It's a miracle more didn't die in Manhattan.... I think a lot of the 911 plane victims were made up or recycled identities too..as well as the narrative."

OSL - Can you tell us who you believe died on 9/11 and how many? When you say "911 plane victims" are you stating you believe there were actual planes involved carrying "some" real passengers? I'm also not understanding you when you say you expected a body count of 10-20 times the official number and that it's a miracle more didn't die in Manhattan.
I think it's quite clear what I said, but I'll elaborate. I'm sure there were fire/police/rescue/workers, innocent bystanders killed at WTC and maybe the Pentagon too. Collateral damage. I don't have names to give you if that's what you are asking and I have no known acquaintances that were victims. As far as my other comment. When I watched what happened on TV that morning, I was at work (the internet was completely frozen after the initial reports). They had mentioned that 50,000 worked in WTC 1 & 2....so I just assumed that something like 20-50k people might have died or were about to die who were trapped. Just my initial thoughts at the time. Building 7 really started to raise an eyebrow of suspicion later that day.

For a long time I believed planes hit the towers, even if they were radio controlled/guided. I do not believe the NIST collapse theory and I think James Meigs is a paid off traitor shill. I didn't buy the hijacker stuff or the miracle passports. Shanksville and Pentagon do not seem to be the case at all. Pentagon seems to be a missile. Shanksville seems to be a bomb going off or something strange. Someone posted a google earth photo of pre-crash there with the same shape hole in the ground, but I can't confirm that it's true either. I just can't believe any of the official stories, nor that there was zero wreckage there or at the pentagon (other than maybe some placed there after or photoshopped). I hesitate to ever use black and white terms. I am not arrogant enough to say I know for certain what happened. I just know that most of what we are told is BS and there are too many coincidences like the NORAD drill the same day. I re-watched some of Simons video last night and find it convincing. There are some things I wasn't aware of in the video fakery dept or didn't think of. I wasn't there, so I can only make sense of what evidence we have, but I do find the video doctoring and sounds to be suspicious. Often sounds more like a missile than a plane engine too, plus we have varying eyewitness accounts. I've read enough to believe that some, if not all, of the plane "victims" might have been made up or already dead, and I don't believe all that Todd Beamer & Barbara Olsen stuff w/the phone calls.
hoi.polloi

I think it's best to say you believe it's a possibility people lost their lives but you have no proof.

Then, I think given all our forum has done to present this conundrum, you really ought to consider two things before running around our forum posting speculations and half-formed ideas:

1. Why would perps fake the deaths of hundreds of people, even going so far as to fake death records?
and
2. If "collateral damage" occurred, and you have no proof of that actually happening, why don't you see any proof of that? (Even while we do see proof of everything else we've discussed: proofs of fakery, proofs of faked records, etc.)

It sounds like you're saying you have a kind of religious/ontological belief that, despite the extremely controlled military environment that would allow them to fake hundreds, even thousands, of "deaths" of never-existing persons, and despite our many years of watching every video, photo and "victim" record, you'd prefer to simply dismiss all this and say the powers would allow some totally random, totally undocumented, completely overlooked people to wander into their locked down military scenario to die quietly unseen, and then use some imagined power to try to erase all aspects of their existence from the world, while spending a lot of effort promoting fake invented vicsim deaths?

Don't you think it's much more reasonable to assume that nobody died that they didn't want to die? And that means, it's very likely nobody did? You must give this thought some reasonable consideration if you're going to be a member of this forum.

If you'd like some proof that situations can easily be controlled and every single person accounted for in an area, I am happy to delete your profile and teach you that monitoring and control of environments does indeed occur. That's just one sample on the Internet.

Imagine what a police and military force can do to cordon areas.

:P
Prescient

Unread post by Prescient »

ObamaSimLaden
I'm sure
Are you "sure" you have done enough reading here?

Have you read the Vicsim Report?
http://www.septemberclues.org/vicsims.shtml

Falsus in uno, falsus in omnibus.

Still sure?
VonCrowne

Unread post by VonCrowne »

Good Evening, Simon and Cohorts.

I am Eric (using an older family surname for a handle) from the northern suburbs of Dallas,and a general contractor by trade. Having grown up through the contrived throes of the "Cold War", I had always taken a particular interest in history for any amount of understanding that was able to be gleaned as to why the condition of humanity existed as it did, and, so it was that I was also an avid information/news junkie.

Upon the events of September 11, 2001, as I sat numbing my brain to the morning news stream, I watched the breaking news, methodically taking in the events as they played out in real time. For lack of more eloquent words: something seemed out of place. As I went about my day (at the time being a pit manager in a casino), the never relenting news story was played and replayed on the dozens of televisions throughout the casino, and finally, after a contrived call for a moment of silence, there came an orgasmic eruption of "God Bless America" from the good nation-loving, god-fearing clientele of the casino (mainly hopeless gamblers, alcoholics, prostitutes, and other sketchy characters). So it was with this incident, that it was immediately noted by my bosses that I neither bowed my heard nor participated in the singing, and over the course of the next few days, refused to wear an American flag lapel pin on my suit (for which I was verbally reprimanded).

But that particular evening (of the 11th), after arriving home (and living about 20 miles as the crow flies from an inland naval base), it seemed the very ground was trembling; and walking outside, flying as low as possible (so as to let the whole of the countryside know they meant business) was an array of enough bombers to rattle the foundations of the stone buildings. At this point, my instinct, intuition (b.s. detector) were full tilt, and I began my long journey into the abyss of trying to unravel these things that had happened. Fast forward to now, after having originally dismissed the no planes theory a while back (truthfully never giving it a chance), I have finally come about my senses, as more of these poorly-done hoaxes have become glaringly obvious.

I have spent a good six months now sorting through the Clues Forum site, and am very impressed with the professionalism of the research. With 15+ years of research behind me (while building my own revisionist version of history), I hope that I have something productive to offer this forum. Thanks to all who have indulged my rambling.
SacredCowSlayer
Administrator

Unread post by SacredCowSlayer »

Welcome Voncrowne,

I'm also a north Texas resident, so you're not alone in this world. Although 9/11 is somewhat of a "sacred cow" around here, I'm finding that people are often willing to admit their doubts in private, even while pretending to respect the garbage in public.

I'm just curious about your age, since I like to have a feel for the life experience of the members here.
I was 23 on 9/11/01. I was a "news junkie" at the time as well. It's embarrassing in hindsight how fooled I was. But that's life.

I certainly appreciate your recollections about the casino and the jets overhead. I haven't thought back to that time (for me personally) in a while. I was a newly wed (2 years at the time) and my wife and I heard about it on the radio while driving to college. We couldn't hardly picture it. But of course when we got to the student center everyone was gathered around watching the TVs and the replays.

Again, Welcome. :) Feel free to email me at [email protected]. I don't respond to everyone, but from time to time I meet interesting people that are fun to stay in touch with.
ObamaSimLaden

hoi.polloi » October 4th, 2016, 3:54 pm wrote:I think it's best to say you believe it's a possibility people lost their lives but you have no proof.

Then, I think given all our forum has done to present this conundrum, you really ought to consider two things before running around our forum posting speculations and half-formed ideas:

1. Why would perps fake the deaths of hundreds of people, even going so far as to fake death records?
and
2. If "collateral damage" occurred, and you have no proof of that actually happening, why don't you see any proof of that? (Even while we do see proof of everything else we've discussed: proofs of fakery, proofs of faked records, etc.)

It sounds like you're saying you have a kind of religious/ontological belief that, despite the extremely controlled military environment that would allow them to fake hundreds, even thousands, of "deaths" of never-existing persons, and despite our many years of watching every video, photo and "victim" record, you'd prefer to simply dismiss all this and say the powers would allow some totally random, totally undocumented, completely overlooked people to wander into their locked down military scenario to die quietly unseen, and then use some imagined power to try to erase all aspects of their existence from the world, while spending a lot of effort promoting fake invented vicsim deaths?

Don't you think it's much more reasonable to assume that nobody died that they didn't want to die? And that means, it's very likely nobody did? You must give this thought some reasonable consideration if you're going to be a member of this forum.

If you'd like some proof that situations can easily be controlled and every single person accounted for in an area, I am happy to delete your profile and teach you that monitoring and control of environments does indeed occur. That's just one sample on the Internet.

Imagine what a police and military force can do to cordon areas.

:P
Look Hoi, I appreciate the work you guys are doing here and taking time to discuss this. I fully support any investigation into 911 and all these hoaxes and false flags events. I honestly haven't read every single thread here and I don't claim to have all the answers. I didn't come here to argue anyone's belief/evidence on 911. You asked me a question and I answered to the best of my knowledge (or belief to this point). It never really occurred to me that every victim might be fake. I've read enough to realize that at least some key fakes were created and used by the media on 911 and some of these other shootings/bombings. I haven't read every page of every thread here either. I don't have an encyclopedic memory of all the victims. There's only so much time in a day and I'm currently interested in other topics, which was what I signed up for here to contribute. Plus we have new fake shootings every week to dispute.

I don't think everyone was in on it, so I can't see why police/fire/rescue people wouldn't have been killed in the collapse. Nor perhaps anyone in a neighboring building that was struck by falling steel beams. I'm open to the idea, but if they faked some, perhaps they faked all. There's enough inconsistencies and obstruction of investigation to know we are being lied to about most of it. Whether everyone was fake or not is not of the utmost importance. If they faked 5, that's enough to question or condemn. Is there evidence that lower Manhattan was cordoned off before the buildings were hit? Are you saying no one was in the towers or other WTC buildings? Are you also saying there were no rescue personnel on site when they collapsed? You haven't found one real victim in your research? Forgive me if it's been written/discussed, but again, I was here reading more of the other threads than just 911. Also, in my readings on 911 I spent more time on making sense of the actual collapses and circumstances. I read threads in different places about fake victims and it was convincing enough for me. Some of the stories were ludicrous enough without the victims being fake. I saw this in other events too. It's just icing on the cake really and you come to expect it. I'm not sure why we're "arguing" it. I question everything. I'm open to listening to any arguments (except maybe flat earth). I think people may have died in other fake events that were set up and sacrificed, but I'm not here posting that as fact.

I'm not going around posting random things. I'm simply responding to your interrogation. If you don't like my answers, I'm sorry. If you really want to delete me that's your prerogative. Maybe you're joking. Are you here to educate and enlighten or do a litmus test? Right now, I'm more interested in learning about whether the atomic bomb is real as we're told and about some interest in space fakery and if rockets can actually work in a vacuum. That's what led me to sign up. I was happy just to lurk before. I generally don't enter into conversations unless I have something relevant to add or ague...and thus of my 6 posts, 5 have been responding to my introduction. B) That's taking away the time I have to read more of the site. ;)
Last edited by ObamaSimLaden on Wed Oct 05, 2016 3:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ObamaSimLaden

Prescient » October 4th, 2016, 4:11 pm wrote:
ObamaSimLaden
I'm sure
Are you "sure" you have done enough reading here?

Have you read the Vicsim Report?
http://www.septemberclues.org/vicsims.shtml

Falsus in uno, falsus in omnibus.

Still sure?
I believe(d). I'm not sure. I haven't read all the 911 stuff. Reading this now. Thanks. I mainly registered here for other topics, but I'm happy to be further enlightened.