Nine die in lorry ‘attack’ on Berlin Christmas market

Discussing the most relevant "sequels" or "reminders" of 9/11. The so-called "War On Terror" is a global scam finalized to manipulate this world's population with crass fear-mongering tactics designed to scare you shitless.
Prescient

Unread post by Prescient »

Breaking - Another "killer terror truck"?

Truck drives into Berlin Christmas market; several killed, at least 50 injured
At least 50 people injured so far.Video footage from the scene shows stalls knocked over and people lying injured on the ground

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=de0_1482 ... 0VMoOVv.99

Several people have died and many more have been injured as a lorry ploughed into a Christmas market in central Berlin, German media report.
Police now say they suspect it was a deliberate attack. Video footage from the scene shows stalls knocked over and people lying injured on the ground.
The market is at Breitscheidplatz close to the Kurfuerstendamm, the main shopping street in the city's west.
A reporter for the Berliner Morgenpost described a "gruesome scene".
The Berliner Zeitung reports that police have set up a meeting point for relatives at the scene.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-38373867
CluedIn

Unread post by CluedIn »

This is the quality of some of the pics coming out:

Edit - to show contrast between pictures:

Prescient

Unread post by Prescient »

Berlin Breitscheidplatz: Lorry kills nine at Christmas market. :puke:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-38373867

Let me guess.... erm 11,22,33 or 38 injured?

Damn forgot its ridiculously high numbers ala Nice isn't it? OK 83?

2221 CET> "Co-pilot"(?) confirmed dead and driver has escaped -people told to stay indoors and watch the tellalievision for updates.
Last edited by Prescient on Mon Dec 19, 2016 9:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ObamaSimLaden

Unread post by ObamaSimLaden »

Attack on a Monday evening for maximum casualty. Bright.
sharpstuff

Unread post by sharpstuff »

My apologies for the apparent lackadaisical nature of this post. I am sure some-one else will pick this up. I am very busy at the moment.

This from: http://www.thetruthseeker.co.uk/?p=144357

I have had a look on Google maps for the site of the 'attack' and I cannot see how it is possible in this area, for a 'heavy articulated lorry' to be travelling at 40 m.p.h. (70 km.p.h.) whatever else has allegedly happened. The numbers ring Christmas bells.

I will quote from the article:

"Emma Rushton, who was just several feet from the crash, told Sky News: “It wasn’t an accident. It was going at 40mph through the middle of the market.
“There was no way it could have come off the road and it showed no signs of slowing down.”

Let us not become paranoid with these episodes but with this Xmas thing looming, and the dearth of such episodes in the last few months, isn't it time to rekindle the flames of fear?

Compliments of the season to those members who might get involved with it.
Farcevalue

Unread post by Farcevalue »

Hello self-driving trucks.
CluedIn

Unread post by CluedIn »

Maxing out my CT self, does anybody see a connection between Zsa Zsa dying the day before the truck attack? Most of the headlines about her death read something like this: "Married 9 times, Dead at 99". (999/666). Zsa Zsa was born in Budapest and the truck attack happened on Budapester Street. :blink:
CluedIn

Re: Nine die in lorry ‘attack’ on Berlin Christmas market

Unread post by CluedIn »

They are definitely ramping up the fear this holiday season.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/12 ... rning.html

"National security expert Dr. Sebastian Gorka said that Monday's attack on a Christmas market in Berlin, Germany represented "the sad reality" of the fight against terrorism. There is no front line like there was in World War I and World War II," Gorka told Eric Bolling on "Hannity" Monday night. "The front line is when you leave your house in the morning or when you go to a Christmas market in downtown Berlin."

Be afraid, be VERY AFRAID! :P
CluedIn

Unread post by CluedIn »

And yet another person who has been at 2 terror attacks, Brussels and Berlin:

Belgian woman Carima (careen) Douch :P , who was working at the Zaventem airport in Brussels when the suicide bombings happened in March, told of yet another lucky escape. She told Dutch daily De Telegraaf daily after witnessing the Berlin attack: "It's very difficult. You feel totally powerless. And I am speechless. Everything comes back again. It is unbelievable that it is happening all over again. Her friend, Carima (same name?) Akel-Freie (a kill free), a personal assistant from Leuven, said: "We thought it would be fun to go to the Christmas market."

Another lucky escapee was British tourist Rhys Meredith (Rise Merry Death), from Cardiff, who was at the market with his girlfriend when the lorry crashed into the crowd. "We were having a good walk around, soaking up the scene, soaking up the atmosphere," he told the BBC.

And finally, Dutch photographer Roos (Ruse) Koman was visiting the market with her boyfriend Stefan, having made the trip specially to Berlin to see it.

"The hotel immediately closed all the doors. No-one could get out. It was very frightening, as we didn't know if the violence was over," she added.

Hotel prisons? How Christmassy :(
https://www.yahoo.com/news/berlin-carna ... 21800.html
elmoastro

Unread post by elmoastro »

http://www.spiegel.de/politik/deutschla ... 26931.html

Google translate:

The police traced to information obtained by SPIEGEL and SPIEGEL TV a new track for the attack on a Christmas market in Berlin . Under the driver's seat in the vehicle, the investigators found an identification document, apparently a certificate of toleration. The document is issued to a Tunisian citizen named Anis A., born in 1992 in the city of Tataouine.

Hollywood really needs to do a blockbuster film called, "The Magic Passport".

And of course the guy's name sounds like "anus"...
Last edited by elmoastro on Wed Dec 21, 2016 3:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

elmoastro » December 21st, 2016, 4:05 pm wrote:http://www.spiegel.de/politik/deutschla ... 26931.html

Google translate:

The police traced to information obtained by SPIEGEL and SPIEGEL TV a new track for the attack on a Christmas market in Berlin . Under the driver's seat in the vehicle, the investigators found an identification document, apparently a certificate of toleration. The document is issued to a Tunisian citizen named Anis A., born in 1992 in the city of Tataouine.

Holywood really needs to do a blockbuster film called, "The Magic Passport".

And of course the guy's name sounds like "anus"...
Tataouine of course was the location for Star Wars - where people live in caves. Uh, where have I heard that one before? Ooh and it contains all the vowels!

wookiepedia https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tataouine

Guardian reports ISIS blah... Ho-ho In September 2016, a new oil field was found south of the town by the Italian company Eni.
animus

Unread post by animus »

sharpstuff » 20 Dec 2016, 10:38 wrote:My apologies for the apparent lackadaisical nature of this post. I am sure some-one else will pick this up. I am very busy at the moment.
Here we go:

The setting

The driver
First name that came out was the the 23 year old Pakistani Navid/Naved B., a refugee, which of course resulted in inciting people to yet another refugee discussion.
The man was released within a day and the fear mongering started because now you had an armed killer on the loose. Forward another day and this armed killer gets a name (based on an ID document inside the truck), also he has three alternative names, but so far only one is known: Anis A., 23 years old, Tunisian, born in Tataouine. Picture:

And by now, after speculating about a terror attack since the very first minute of media coverage, we have the IS telling us it was all their doing, though I haven't seen any proclamation so far, so it's actually just the media telling us.

The victims
The number of alleged victims has risen to twelve including the polish guy on the co-driver's seat who has been shot AND stabbed. The latest number of wounded people is 45.

The name of the polish guy is Lukasz Urban, 37 years old, 130kg. He was last seen in a kebab shop several hours before the event. Here's the camera footage of said shop:
I don't live in Berlin but I have been inside many kebab shops in various cities and I have never ever seen a camera in a kebab shop. Perhaps there are a some kebab shop owners who place a dummy camera in a corner, I don't know, but how many of them would be willing to spend money on a camera that actually records?
Anyway, here is Ariel Zurawski, the supervisor, showing the above image to the cameras:
It is said that Lukasz Urban was still alive during the "lorry attack" and fought the driver. He was stabbed several times and finally shot to death. Well, if that's not Hollywood-worthy :rolleyes:

There is not much known about the other victims. One woman, 65, from Neuss, Germany. Her son, 40, was among the wounded. From a testimony of an eyewitness there were also children overrun by the truck.

The truck and the (lack of) blood
The only blood stain that can possibly considered as such is the red line on the tire. Otherwise I don't see a single red dot anywhere on the truck.

There are two videos that show the Christmas market right after the event:
A guy working for the "Berliner Morgenpost" happened to be nearby and he made a low-quality live-video:

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z39GOJxGLLM
yt-title: Berliner Morgenpost - Anschlag LKW rast in Weihnachtsmarkt am 19.12.16 in Berlin, Breitscheidplatz

40 seconds in he says "we don't know yet if it was an accident or if there is more behind it", 45 seconds in: "I don't want to hold the camera directly to the victims". Further in: "Many lie on the ground [...] are treated by other people [ambulance hasn't arrived yet, you can hear them coming later in the video][...] I was very close by, there was a loud boom[...] it sounded as if there has been a shot but hasn't been confirmed yet" Take note of the cut at 2:53! Then at 3:11 some random guy approaches saying "stop filming", swears, and hits the camera or the arm.
At 5:50 he films the truck from the front.

The other video cannot be found anymore. It was only online for a few hours in the night of that day. Luckily I was online at that time and actively searched for LKW Weihnachtsmarkt Blut (=truck Christmas market blood) and found this 51sec video: http://www42.zippyshare.com/v/S4L10FrR/file.html
I found it twice, two different yt-titles, the one with the better quality is in the link above. Both were taken down overnight. I didn't save the yt-link but the file name is the exact title of one of the videos. The title contains the words "!Much Blood!"
Looking at the video, it's apparent, at least to me, that the reddish liquid on the ground is not blood but probably some mixture of beer, cola or mulled wine. (Relevant picture) The only real looking blood stains can be found from 0:15-0:22.
Take note that there is no blood whatsoever to be seen on the ground in the truck's 60-80 meter route. Of course people are clothed in winter but if you are overrun by a truck you will lose and splatter blood everywhere! Imagine what a body must look like after being overrun by a vehicle weighing several tonnes, not to forget the 25 tonnes of steel shipment. Btw did anybody hear ANY crying mothers in the videos?

To give some perspective, the first 10min video goes from the entrance of the market (=beginning of the attack) then into the market, the second video starts from inside the market going towards the entrance. (Compare the red/white roof at 0:30 in 1st and at 0:50 in 2nd video)

The aftermath
Guess what, it seems like German's current safety measures are not enough. We need more cameras and the authorities need access to more private data to prevent such tragic events.
animus

Unread post by animus »

I'll start this post with another overlook:

New footage has come out from a taxi driver with a dashcam: http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news ... ry-9503690
You can see the time in the beginning of the video. It's 8 o'clock. If the footage itself is authentic, then the truck came from the Hardenbergerstraße with what looks like 40 km/h (~25mph).
Unlike in Nice where everybody could have gotten out of the way as not to get overrun, the situation here is different. In an enclosed area with people talking loudly and a loud street next to it, you could easily get overrun, since you wouldn't hear the truck immediately and get caught by surprise, especially if you are looking the other way, which should be the case for everybody who has just entered the market from the west side and is going east.
You'd expect MANY victims right at the entrance, which is not the case, as the videos of my previous post show.

I rewatched the videos a couple of times along with some other yt-videos that came out. Here's what I found:

First off, the driver found the perfect spot to exit, right between the hut and the post. Talk about precision!

I also noticed that the hut's roof was damaged AFTER the event, probably to make for a better press photo. Here is before (8:55 pm):

Here is after (morning of the next day):

In case you wonder why the house/hut looks so different in the before picture: That's just the door of the trailer blocking the view. Also take note of the red spray on the ground in the morning-after picture which explains the red spot on the tire in my previous post.

6 minutes and 18 seconds into the Morgenpost-video (see post above) the clock on the tower says 8:10 (pm).

So the guy started filming between 8:00 and 8:04. Considering that in the other video more victims lie on the ground, my guess is "Mr. Morgenpost" started filming at 8:03-8:04 pm. (The cut mentioned in my previous post was probably only a few seconds long to give the cue for the aggressor.) That means the other video shows footage from somewhere between 8:00 pm and 8:03 pm. And boy, did they mess up. No wonder the video has been taken down from Youtube overnight. Here's why and it's a smoking gun:

They were caught red-handed laying Mr. Crosslegs on the ground!

There are two other "injured" people who can be reasonably assumed to have been placed in position later on. First there is somebody lying on the left of the truck near the front of the trailer, in a blue jacket, covered with gold foil.

He is not to be seen in the Morgenpost-video. Official explanation will probably be that he was recovered from under the truck. But in the video he looks very much alive and well, see for yourselves:

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TPJ0Pqtq0og

He just lies there, talking. His role: Play dead or at least wounded for the cameras. In a real situation he would have long been brought to the hospital.
The next one is just as good. A guy in a light blue jacket is seen lying behind the truck's trailer, which, as you will remember, was not the case in the Morgenpost-video. Here's the video:

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gsnx6m05AMM

They probably stored the gold foil in the hut at the left side of the truck. Here's a screenshot from the Morgenpost-video at 2:50 into the video:

Here's a victim that the ambulance probably forgot:

And what's with the white overalls?

I also noticed that in both of the immediate aftermath videos those people who wear something red seem to be running/organizing/handling the situation. The guy who is commenting in the videos above made the same observation and already put it into a video:

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uysqkAi3DtA

There is a funny eyewitness testimony coming from this guy:

Here's the video (starts at 1:13:33). Unfortunately, my translation sounds much better than the words he actually spoke, so I can't convey the fun I'm having with this interview :lol: but here goes:
I've seen how the truck driver entered there and..er..ya..he just ran people over. *shrugs shoulders* I've also seen how people were under this car (sic). That's it actually. *Mic-holder whispers* What? I heard some shots. He was masked. And then, he ran away, when the people.. *whisper* He was masked, the people ran away, I stayed there. The people ran to the S-Bahn (=railway) and he, too, is, I think, I think he also ran away there. And then he removed his mask, and then he just continued running. *whisper* Yes, yes. I also saw that. I was there, at the very front, in front of Bikini Berlin. *cut* (although live-video) Yes he was simply masked. He then ran away.*whisper* No, no. I saw detective police. The detective police was there. After that, before police, I was there, after that police came. In two minutes the police was there.

The "strategy of tension" regarding the supposed terrorist, Anis Amri, is in full mode here in Germany but I don't want to waste any more time on this, so no further info on that end. Well, let me at least present the wanted poster from the National Criminal Intelligence Service:

Lastly, the current crowdfunding for the wife and family of the supposedly murdered polish guy, Lukasz Urban, is at £88,270!
"I am working closely with gofundme support to make sure all funds reach Lukasz's family"
Yeah, sure you are.
CluedIn

Unread post by CluedIn »

Great work animus! I also located this video this morning. This guy clearly shows that the truck was brought in and then "backed up" to knock over things and to cause the damage. In his video, the first truck they show is RED (to go along with the Red vid above? - although I'm not quite sure I agree with his findings - it is Christmas so the color red would probably be prominent) and it is parked but the extent of damage is nowhere near what the end product was.

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OE_we7UFvu0

A couple of things I also noticed in this video was that the time on the church clock is 8:55 (hands pointed to 9-11) and the lights are blue and white.
T21

Unread post by T21 »

So almost at the end of the day we have:
- the first suspect is not the actual terrorist
- meanwhile the bad guy goes astray
- yet another supposed terrorist who forgets an ID in the vehicle he used
(the training they provide must be weak in this part... or they were not paying enough attention)
- so he is identified and it turns out that he was not stopped in a country where he was already detained (Italy)
(ah, those Italians not doing their homework !)
- but the supposedly weak security system shows to work in the end, as the bad guy is questioned for a routine check at 3 AM outside a railway station just north of Milan, shoots a policeman (in the shoulder) but is shot down by the other patrol officer who entered Police just 9 months ago

So happy ending ... with a script so badly written which makes me wonder, quoting Pete Seeger, where have all the disinformation professionals gone ?

P.S. MainStreamMedia in Italy reported that Mr. Bad Guy was trying to run south, probably to connect to his fellow mates.
His train tickets show his trip was from France to Turin and then Milan.
Small fact: the suburb station where he was checked is definitely North of Milan.
I personally heard the local news on Radio1 (part of the public Rai - Radiotelevisione italiana) and at 7.20 this morning they just reported of a deadly shootout happened in that place just after 3AM, with one unknown man died and one police officer wounded.

Numerology / symbolic links:
- today is 23/12/2016 the sum of which gives 8
- The town north of Milan where the shootout happened is Sesto San Giovanni, named after St. John the Baptist (biblical character with esoteric references). Sesto means sixth and it's because the town was at a six units distance (miles or kilometers) from Milan's city limits (gate or tollhouse)