The "Numerology" Conspiracy Theory About 9/11

All other news and developments related to 9/11
MOVINGTARGET
Banned

The "Numerology" Conspiracy Theory About 9/11

Unread post by MOVINGTARGET »

9-11 Numerology, and Predictive Programming, Did You Know?

When we study the information below, we can see the mind of our enemy, the way our enemy operates, the way they plan, and what they are willing to do to rule the world.

"Since I entered politics, I have chiefly had men's views confided to me privately. Some of the biggest men in the United States, in the field of commerce and manufacture, are afraid of somebody, are afraid of something. They know that there is a power somewhere so organized, so subtle, so watchful, so interlocked, so complete, so pervasive, that they had better not speak above their breath when they speak in condemnation of it."

Woodrow Wilson
___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Did you know?

Construction of the World Trade Center began in August 1968, and the number 911 has been the emergency phone number for Americans to call when tragedy strikes since 1968.

From 1968, to 2001 is 33 years.

Construction of World Trade here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Construct ... ade_Center
Creation of 911 Emergency here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/9-1-1

Did you know?
11 years later:

“On Sept. 23, 1979, the founder of Israeli intelligence Isser Harel, over dinner told Michael Evans, a Zionist from the U.S. Your biggest phallic symbol is New York City and your tallest building will be the phallic symbol they will hit.” Isser Harel prophesied that the tallest building in New York would be the first building hit by Islamic fundamentalists."

Isser Harel (Hebrew: איסר הראל‎‎, born Isser Halperin, 1912 – 18 February 2003) was spymaster of the Israeli Security Intelligence Services, or ISIS, and the Director of the Mossad (1952–1963).
Masters of Deception: Chapter Four: https://mastersofdeception.wordpress.co ... pter-four/

Did you know?
11 years later:

On Sept. 11 1990, President George H.W. Bush gave a speech before the first Gulf War, where he mentions the words "New World Order" several times.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7iUX3yP9M8g

Here's a picture of George H. W. Bush from his days at Yale University as a member of Skull & Bones.

He's the first one just left of the clock. This picture has a hidden meaning, can you see it?

The 2 men in front with their legs crossed and feet almost touching are forming the Masonic Square, the man in between with his hands on the table is forming the Masonic Compass, and in between his hands where the letter G would normally be, is the alleged stolen skull of the Apache Indian Chief Geronimo.

Please note that the name Geronimo starts with the capital letter G, so as the G can stand for God, instead there is a Skull symbolizing death, this means that God, is dead to them. If you look closely under the skull and cross bones on the table cloth, you will see the number 322, this number combined with the skull and cross bones symbolizes Genocidal Death.

Keep this number in mind, I will get back to it later.

Did you know?
11 years after the NWO speech to the day:

On Sept. 11 2001, George H. W. Bush, Skull & Bones, and 33rd degree Mason's son, who is also a member of the Skull & Bones, George W. Bush was President during the Masonic-Zionist-Mossad Attack known as 9-11.

9-11 Numerology: http://www.atlanteanconspiracy.com/2008 ... ology.html
9-11 Symbolism in Hollywood: http://www.atlanteanconspiracy.com/2008 ... ywood.html
9-11 Masonic Symbolism: http://www.atlanteanconspiracy.com/2008 ... ology.html

(“9/11 George Washington Bridge – Truck Full Of Explosives And Two Suspects In Custody (Rare WCBS),” YouTube)

Did you know?
11 years after the 9-11 Attacks to the day:

On Sept.11 2012, we had the Attack on Benghazi, another Masonic blood sacrifice.

9-11 Benghazi Attack here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2012_Benghazi_attack

Did you know?

In 1871 An American General named, Albert Pike, a 33rd degree Mason, completed his military blueprint for three world wars. Two of them have already happened, and the third is being crafted now.

Pike describes WW III this way, "The third world war is to be played out by stirring up hatred of the Muslim world for the purposes of playing Islam, Christianity, and Judaism against one another, so they will be forced to fight themselves into a state of mental, physical, spiritual and economic exhaustion.

We have been fighting the Muslims since the first Gulf War for 25 years now!

Did you know?

Our Government has admitted it created ISIS!

U.S. Government admits it created ISIS here: http://www.agreenroadjournal.com/2015/0 ... d_fragment_

So ISIS is a manufactured enemy, maybe it would have been more accurate for our Government to have said it, "Prepared the Enemy."

This situation of an Enemy being Prepared, and Blood being spilled on a specific Day, Month, and Year, sounds Frighteningly Familiar to the Deadliest verse in the book of Revelations, the Sixth Trumpet War.

Rev. 9: 13-19 Four Angels are loosed from the Euphrates River, (the Iraq war area) which become a 2 hundred million man army, (Islam has over 2 billion followers) that was prepared for an Hour, a Day, a Month, and a Year, to kill a third part of men.

They also have, "Breastplates of Fire" = (Suicide vests, that kill with Fire, Smoke, and Brimstone = Shrapnel!)

A third part of the people on Earth is over 2 Billion people, or about 1 out of 3 will die. There has never been a war that deadly since the beginning of time!

OK, since we can now see an 11 year pattern emerging, it would be logical to project forward to see what the next date would be to expect another Masonic Blood Sacrifice, so 11 years from 9-11-2012 is, 9-11-2023.

Remember, in Numerology 0 has no value, so the number of the year is 223, which is 322 reversed, or hidden in plain sight.

The number 223 has a way of killing because it's the Caliber of the bullets our Troops use in battle. Most AR-15 rifles will have .223 cal. / 5.56 mm stamped on the rifle, .223 cal. being the American measurement, and 5.56 mm being the Metric Measurement. So .223 Cal. = 5.56 mm in Diameter, so how does the number 556 come into play?

I try to check the Alphabetic Numerology of words or phrases that we hear repeated by TPTB to see if there's a match, so lets do the abbreviation for the term, "New World Order," = NWO, N = 14, W = 23, O = 15, now lets reduce them, 1+4=5, 2+3=5, 1+5=6, so we have 556 = NWO!

Skull & Bones 322 = Global Genocide, 322 = 223 = 556 = "New World Order!"

We have 7 years to try to prevent these Masonic Monsters from accomplishing their Long Awaited Plan of Global Genocide, on 9-11-2023.

Too many clues in this room?

It is possible for some numbers to coincide in any event, but when identical numbers occur repeatedly, the odds of coincidence drops, as the odds of conspiracy increases. There are simply too many 11's in the 9-11 event to be coincidence, here's a part of the list:

1. The Twin Towers were a giant number 11.
2. The event happened on the 11th day of the month.
3. If you add 9-11, 9+1+1= 11
4. Daniel Lewin sat in seat 9B, B is the second letter of the alphabet, so B=2, 9+2=11
5. Bush stood on the rubble with a bullhorn next to a retired firefighter who wore a Fireman's hat that said Engine 164, 1+6+4=11.
6. The official death toll was 2983, 2+9=11, 8+3=11, = 11, 11.
7. There are 11 letters in the words, New York City.
8. Each Tower had 110 stories, 0 has no value in numerology, so you have 11, 11.
9. From January 1st, to September 11, there are 254 days, 2+5+4=11.
10. From September 12, to December 31, there is 111 days.
11. There was a flight 11.
12. There was a flight 77, 7x11=77, also bldg.7, came down at 5:20 pm, 5+2=7, = 7777, which is predictive programming of the 7777 London bombing which happened on July 7 2005, with 52 dead, = 7-7-2005=2+5=7, 52 dead 5+2=7=7777,

13. Also flight 175, 1+7+5=13, 13 is the number of the Rebel Beast Lucifer.

14. When the buildings known as the World Trade Towers came down, the media stated it was a World Trade Collapse, and this is the singular (predictive programming) message of the event. A World Trade Collapse = Global Economic Collapse where probably the Global Stock Markets will collapse first, followed by a Global Banking System Collapse.

15. In this image of the World Trade Center we can see symbolic numbers, the obvious one being that the buildings were a large number 11. But the buildings were built in 3 sections that were separated by Sky Lobbies, so we can see 3 sections per building, or with both buildings combined, the number 33.

The numbers 11, and 33, are important to Occult Secret Societies, and also may be a hint to a secret time frame of the 911 event, where the time span of a 33 year period takes place, (from 9-11-1990, Bush NWO Speech, to 9-11-2023 a possible limited nuclear war event,) with events every 11 years that are meant to occur as marker posts within the time frame of the main event.

Everything that has happened to date is fact, and the possible future events are of course speculation, but given the 11 year timeline, and the extreme danger of those future events, shouldn't we take them seriously, and do all we can to try to prevent their occurrence...

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
bongostaple

Re: 9-11 Numerology, and Predictive Programming, Did You Kno

Unread post by bongostaple »

Thanks for that. For what it's worth, I think it's more likely that all this numerology stuff is bollocks, but the Nutwork deliberately do it either a) because they believe it, b) as a label to let their colleagues know an event is an op, c) as a shove it in your face in-joke, or d) all of the above.

Many psyops are very clearly labelled in this way. But I don't think any amount of analysis of the numbers used will lead to any accurate predictions of future operations. Other than more of the same, to make sure the majority of us remain in fear, working in jobs we don't like, to buy shit we don't need, because we still think wealth and material success will make us happy.

We don't need any numerology to see that one coming.

P.S. ref your post in the Pulse thread, I'm pretty sure that most homosexuals (at least the ones I personally know) aren't practising such because they do ritualistic evil things in general. I'm fairly sure it's because they fancy people of their own sex. Give 'em a break.
hoi.polloi

Re: The "Numerology" Conspiracy Theory About 9/11

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

Your theory is stated at the beginning the following way:
When we study the information below, we can see the mind of our enemy, the way our enemy operates, the way they plan, and what they are willing to do to rule the world.
I am not so sure you can "access" the mind of the enemy by reading the bullshit information they ritualistically create and proscribe. That's like saying you can read the mind of a Catholic who has swallowed a wafer.

You also do not provide evidence for the "way" they plan. However, you do provide some evidence what you consider plans. You have isolated some incidents of the psychopaths 11 years apart. However, what made you choose those dates in particular rather than the other 364 days a year that they are batshit crazy? Why 11 years apart? You don't provide sufficient evidence that the dates in question are actually specifically tied to the supposed events. We know, for example, that 9/11 was probably organized around the "new year" of some Gnostic/Masonic types and must have been planned for several years, and especially several days leading up to the media hoax extravaganza on the actual day. What's the ritualistic significance of the day before 9/11 when they were making final preparations? Or a day before that, when they may have been wiring the building to be demolished? Or the day before that, when someone involved in the demolition accessed blueprints of the building? You could say every second of every day has numbers in it and it would be no more significant than saying every day contains atoms or every day contains thoughts.

Oh! But don't we all typically do stuff on January 1st ourselves? Does that make us co-conspirators of a numerological cult?

You also don't seem to be really aware of "what they are willing to do to rule the world" any more than any of us. But you also seem a little worse off than us by targeting supposedly specific dates they celebrate instead of actual crimes. That's like targeting fur to hunt a coyote.

If you don't fully study the methods by which deception is employed to mislead and derail technologically susceptible people (as we all must admit we are) then you will trap yourself in the pet conspiracy theory that they have already led and controlled down some particular garden path.

Each person has to bring their own understanding to their community, but this site isn't a community for that. This site is for people with a passion or interest or at least a mild curiosity (none of which you've demonstrated so far) for uncovering precisely the methods of deception you claim to be exposing.

Did you know?

On Sept.11 2012, we had the Attack on Benghazi, another Masonic blood sacrifice.

Did you know that there is no evidence for 9/11 being a "blood sacrifice"? And I'd be extremely skeptical of anything else claimed to be such, as well. Particularly, when it is tied to the beliefs and rituals of habitual hucksters.
MOVINGTARGET
Banned

bongostaple » January 12th, 2017, 1:30 pm wrote:Thanks for that. For what it's worth, I think it's more likely that all this numerology stuff is bollocks, but the Nutwork deliberately do it either a) because they believe it, b) as a label to let their colleagues know an event is an op, c) as a shove it in your face in-joke, or d) all of the above.

Many psyops are very clearly labelled in this way. But I don't think any amount of analysis of the numbers used will lead to any accurate predictions of future operations. Other than more of the same, to make sure the majority of us remain in fear, working in jobs we don't like, to buy shit we don't need, because we still think wealth and material success will make us happy.

We don't need any numerology to see that one coming.

P.S. ref your post in the Pulse thread, I'm pretty sure that most homosexuals (at least the ones I personally know) aren't practising such because they do ritualistic evil things in general. I'm fairly sure it's because they fancy people of their own sex. Give 'em a break.
I'm not into numerology myself, I only studied it to try to get inside the enemies head, and understand how they think and plan. I believe the criminal mind of this particular enemy moves in predictable patterns, they believe in numbers and use them as a way of claiming responsibility for their acts of terror, and have the ultimate goal of ruling the world.

For example we know this insidious enemy will never give up their plans to rule the world, and obviously intends to use acts of terror to intimidate us into submission. This enemy seems to leave clues behind for us to find, or to see if anyone is even paying attention, it may even be a gauge to determine how gullible the public is, or to test how much influence they have over us, and what they can get away with.

But they're revealing themselves at the same time!

Ultimately, the larger the pattern of evidence we can uncover, the more leverage we will have to prove to the public that our conspiracies theories are conspiracy fact.

As for those people that are under the impression they are Gay, the only ones that are most likely involved in ritual sodomy, are the ones that are involved in the Occult. Which is growing in popularity.

I do not believe homosexuals are born that way, hell, that lie is part of the alternate reality TPTB have been crafting to help support their Utopian Society, so why should I give them a break, let the truth set them free.

I'm most offended by the ones that try to project themselves as Alpha Males, as if a real Alpha Male would let another man shove anything up his ass!

Here's an example below:

Anderson Cooper and boyfriend Ben Maisani.

Anderson Cooper who interned at the CIA for 2 years, apparently to train to be CIA operative, and eventually to use a valance identity as a CNN journalist to help support their alternate reality...

__________________________________________________________________________________________

BTW, I don't want anyone that's reading from this site to think that I'm trying to influence them to believe the bible is the absolute truth. It is basically a Jewish history book that was written by Jews, and therefore should be scrutinized because they crafted the lie that God loves them better than anyone else.

My point is that the Masons will bring about events, and try to parallel the scriptures to deceive the Christians into believing God is fulfilling prophecy.

These tricksters play God, and laugh behind their curtain at the fools who try to be good, and believe in the God, the Masons want to destroy.

I believe once the world knows the truth about secret societies, the anger that will be generated will bring about a Global response that can only be described as "Search and Destroy!"

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
SacredCowSlayer
Administrator

Unread post by SacredCowSlayer »

hoi.polloi » January 14th, 2017, 10:04 am wrote:
Did you know?

Did you know that there is no evidence for 9/11 being a "blood sacrifice"? And I'd be extremely skeptical of anything else claimed to be such, as well. Particularly, when it is tied to the beliefs and rituals of habitual hucksters.
Dear MOVINGTARGET,

If you don't mind, I'd very much like to see a reply to this very specific question presented by Hoi.

It was a question that I myself was going to ask.

And please don't get sidetracked by an observation of my own that I will ask you to also consider.

Don't you think the Evils of so-called "secret societies" and sensationally described "Luciferian activities" are just a bit too obvious to be taken seriously? In other words, a clever Deceiver wouldn't really show up in such an obvious manner in my opinion.

He (or they) might like people to think it would be so obvious. Just think of all the blind spots that can be exploited if a person's understanding of deception is so limited.

And do you really think an actual massive genocidal event is coming in 2023? Why would these powers eliminate the very resource that gives them power and wealth? Who do you think builds their houses, cleans their toilets, cooks their food, nannies their kids, etc.? It's not like a super class can just get all set up and cozy, and then dispense with the rest of us.

I'll pass on the rest of this topic for now and give you some time to reply to each of Hoi's questions, and consider my own observations and questions. Please think it through. Take all the time you need.
MOVINGTARGET
Banned

I understand that many of you believe that no one died on 9-11, but I for one happen to be a "plane hugger" as someone amusingly stated, and believe that some had to die, but maybe not as many as we were told.

I believe the 9-11 event was crafted to have the similar effect as the Jewish Holocaust. Many years ago before the first World Wars the Jews were referred to as "The Wandering Jews," a people without a Nation.

After making a deal with Great Britain to draw America's help to win WWI, the Zionists funded Hitler to help him build up his war machine. The Zionist knew the only way to posses Palestine was to spill Jewish blood, (or make it look that way) and Hitler was set up to do that job for them.

I believe the number of dead Jews was discussed secretly, if there were too many dead, it would not be believable, on the other hand, if the number was too small the world would not react with enough sympathy to allow the Zionists to steal Palestine from the people who lived there.

6 million was the number they settled on, there may not have been a million that died, but that's not important, the only thing that matters is public perception.

A detailed explanation here if you read chapters 2,3,4,7,14,15,17: https://mastersofdeception.wordpress.co ... -c-fuerza/

In a way 9-11 is similar, there may have been a small number of actual deaths, but the numbers were probably inflated to craft the proper response from the collective consensus of the public. If the number was too small it would not warrant the unceasing demand for war, if it was too large it would just not be believable.

The fact that the number they arrived at 2983 deaths signals double 11's, is a hint that the numbers were adjusted to intensify the horror of the event.

As far as "wiring the building to be demolished," that would not necessarily have to happen.

Lucky Larry could have told his security to allow workers in through the lower levels of the Twin Towers because work needed to be done on the elevators. Workers with job boxes full of pre-wired magnetic explosives with radio control detonators could gain access to the core columns through the roof hatch in the service elevators.

Once inside they would hand up the explosive charges to the men riding atop the elevators who would attach them every other floor.

The demolition sequence would be controlled from a laptop sending out the properly coordinated frequencies.

This is just a theory to show what may have possibly happened, while trying not to sound like a Tom Clancy novel... :wub:

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

You of course meant to say "Not to sound like someone who has spent too long at Letstroll"

All that numerology skull and bones bollox was done to death over there 12 years ago. Yawn!

And you most certainly are on the wrong forum planet if you think anybody died - or there were planes or plane crashes of any kind.
VonCrowne

Unread post by VonCrowne »

I don't mean to jump-in with pretense of any expertise here; however I have been doing a bit of research (related to religion, philosophy) which led me to some very interesting reading concerning numerology, sacred geometry, religion, philosophy, even art. Now without further ado, I will abuse you with the complexity of real "numerology", from The Canon by William Stirling (p.35)...
The city of Jerusalem is there described as being surrounded by a four square figure, called the Holy Oblation, which is said to be 25,000 reeds on every side. The suburbs of the city are enclosed by a square whose sides are 5,000 reeds, and the city in the middle measures 4,500 reeds on every side. Beyond the suburbs on the north and south a space of 25,000×10,000 reeds was allotted to the priests and Levites. Now, if the sides of the three squares be divided by 12—the number of the tribes— (25,000/12 = 2,083 1/3, 5,000/12 = 416 2/3, and 4,500/12 = 375) it will be found that the city exactly contains the sun’s orbit, together with the orbit of Venus, shown in the four quarters according to the Egyptian system, and probably represents the wheels of the four living creatures, seen in the first vision of Ezekiel. The orbit of Saturn, being about 2,046 diameters of the sun, is contained within the outer square, whose sides are 2,083 1/3. The square surrounding the suburbs of the city has no direct affinity with the orbits of the planets, but a circle whose area is equal to this square has a circumference of 1,480. For various reasons it would seem that the measure 2,083 1/3 is a mean between the numbers 2,093 and 2,073. Let it therefore be taken for granted that the Holy Oblation is a square enclosed by two lines, which are represented by the mean dimension
2,083 1/3. The outer line, which measures 2,093, is the side of a square having an area double that, which has a side of 1,480. That is to say, a circle inscribed within the square 2,093 exactly contains a square whose sides are 1,480; and this circle will be assumed to be the sphere of the zodiac or firmament. The side of the inner square, again, measuring 2,073, is 1/12th of the earth's circumference measured in miles. The numerical value of the name CHRISTOS is 1,480, and the mystery of this number appears to be that it supplies the measure of God’s body extending crosswise throughout the whole universe. The wisdom of the number 666 conveys the same theological secret, for 666 is the diameter of a circle having a circumference of 2,093.
The Greeks appear to have concealed a similar knowledge in the names of the planets, as recorded in the Epinomis of Plato, who calls the five planets CRONOS, 1,090, ZEUS,
612, 'ARES, 309, 'AFRODITH, 993, and`ERMHS, 353; if the sun, `HLIOS, 318,and the moon, SELHNH, 301, be included, the sum of the numbers obtained from the seven names is
3,976, a number which is one less than the radius of a circle 25,000 in circumference. Now the side of the Holy Oblation, according to Ezekiel, is 25,000 reeds (25,000/12 = 2,083 1/3). But a far more striking coincidence arises from the addition of the numbers deduced from the names EMPUREION, 760, AIQHR, 128, and STOICEIA, 1,196, for the sum of these amounts to 2,084, or the mean length of the side of the Holy Oblation.
...Having posted this just to show that highly educated men at one time put a great deal of work into all this, and, also, to call to light the disparagement between this work and someone planning an event eleven years apart, or having a 33 or 11 or whatnot in a name or date (using a handful of different numerology calculators), and another declaring "Jesus, it must be the Devil, Illuminati"... just to say...

It's quite an interesting read for those who feel inclined...

http://www.hermetics.org/pdf/qbl/Stirling_The_Canon.pdf
Last edited by VonCrowne on Tue Jan 17, 2017 4:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
VonCrowne

Unread post by VonCrowne »

...and having flung that turd into the room (last post, post seven :mellow: after the original post, or post eight :ph34r:), I should say, if gematria is the topic of your interest, for which to start pointing fingers at certain conspirators, I would suggest, instead of regurgitating information that you have ingested from YouTube (russianvids, Zacchary Hubbard) for particular events, then you should deeply research the issue- for which you would take a fascinating journey through Freemasonry, the Rosicrucians, the Aristocracy, The Vatican, back to ancient Rome, the Greeks, the philosophers, Josephus, the writers of the New Testament, Hellenistic Jews, Ancient Hebrews, and all the way back to the religion of Akhenatan, and that of the ancient Egyptians. Otherwise, well, you are just repeating 11's and raising an eyebrow.
pov603

Unread post by pov603 »

Just realized that the latest “Bladerunner” movie is called “Blade Runner 2049”.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1856101/

Of course, 2049 on a 24hr clock is 20:49, which is 11 mins to 9... :puke:
The_White_Lodge
Banned

Unread post by The_White_Lodge »

I'd like to set the record straight once and for all about the numerological significance of 9:11 and I hope that this may also open up the seal on this forum regarding certain religious discussion. Even if you do not take the Scripture seriously, please understand that the Warlocks who are behind this conspiracy absolutely do, and their manipulation of it in pop culture and media narratives is one of their principle means of trapping people with the feeling that there's a "strange mysterious pattern" within their simulacra.

Revelation 9:11 - King James Bible

And they had a king over them, which is the angel of the bottomless pit, whose name in the Hebrew tongue is Abaddon, but in the Greek tongue hath his name Apollyon.

"Abaddon" and "Apollyon" translates to English as "the Destroyer."

I am willing to discuss the context of this verse further if I am welcome to do so.
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

This site is designed to help people walk through logic that the broadest readership can follow. That means you are expected to accept and embrace diverse belief systems, including those that do not include your personal religious or mystical thoughts. You should write to everyone, and not expect that a prerequisite of understanding the world means definitively accepting your understanding of the world. You should not allude that you are willing to crack open a wealth of knowledge if we play by your rules and assume you are so very knowledgeable.

So, I have a counter proposal. Maybe you can just explain this statement:
Even if you do not take the Scripture seriously, please understand that the Warlocks who are behind this conspiracy absolutely do
How can anyone be so certain of what anyone behind a conspiracy is sure of or takes seriously unless they are conspiratorial with them or they suffer from the same thinking as the nutwork? It isn't as if you are telling us that you think they may be taking something "seriously". Instead, you are telling us they absolutely are as you describe. You basically claim to know their thinking. That seems like a dangerous (and naive!) presumption to make. Am I reading this correctly; as a plea for us to be on board with your world view so that the reader assumes you have "special knowledge"? Just to be clear, we have come to expect that members will not confuse intuition and hunches for "knowledge" here, and they will identify these different things honestly, at the risk of being wrong.

Can we ask that you slightly humble yourself to the idea?
Flabbergasted
Administrator

Unread post by Flabbergasted »

The_White_Lodge » November 25th, 2017, 12:28 am wrote:I'd like to set the record straight once and for all about the numerological significance of 9:11 ...
One of my objections to "numerology conspiracy theory" is that date and time depend on what calendar and format you happen to be using. If you are not in the US, "9/11" may be "11/9" (which corresponds to an entirely different Biblical or Quranic or Talmudic verse).

It is hard to believe that the change from the Julian to the Gregorian calendar in 1582 was predicted by St. Jerome when he put the last touch to the Vulgata in 405, defining the numbering of chapters and verses. In fact, an Orthodox Christian would be justified in considering the Twin Towers to have been destroyed on 29 August.

The time format employed (12 vs. 24 hours) also affects interpretation.

Muslims and Jews each have their own calendar and chronology, so if they are in any way involved in this mess, which calendar and format are we supposed to base our theories on?
The_White_Lodge
Banned

Hoi Polloi,

Thank you for making the expectations of religious discussion clear for me and anyone else who wishes to take up this subject.

To a degree, I think it may be impossible to explain this kind of thing without "playing by certain rules" to an extent, however I do not thing such "rules" would extend beyond the consideration that there may be a higher ordering to the events of history and that the forces which influence the inner life of a human being may extend to aspects of nature which are unseen.

If both of these are systematically rejected axiomatically, then I do not think much can be said regarding why one should look to Scripture and other mystical sources to find an explanation for the course of events.

However, even if these are rejected systematically, it can still be sufficiently demonstrated that the Warlocks are deeply involved in weaving an elaborate warping of the Bible and other sacred texts into their simulacra.
The_White_Lodge
Banned

Flabbergasted,

I must not have explained myself correctly. In no way am I suggesting that the events of the 2001 psyop event are prophesised by Revelations and dated via the chapter and verse numbers. Such is a proposition which would not only be absurd but entirely baseless, considering that the chapter and verse numbers were additive by later organizers of the text and not part of its initial authorship.

I am suggesting that those who perpetrated the event have a special affinity for those two numbers in sequence because they refer to the verse in Revelations which mentions their king, and so they in turn oriented their work around those numbers.