9/11 vicsims with real-life counterparts (Master List)

The notion of 'thousands of victims' was crucial to generate universal public outrage. However, having 3000 angry families breathing down their necks was never part of the perps' demented plan. Our ongoing analyses and investigations suggest that NO one died on 9/11.

Re: 9/11 vicsims with real-life counterparts (Master List)

Postby antipodean on February 12th, 2017, 6:56 am

by hoi.polloi
So far, the characters we have identified as possibly being real family members do not seem highly trusting of the State that supposedly praises and supports them; nor do they seem very willing to help the public clear up any truth behind the matter of their loved one's supposedly tragic passing.


An example of the above can be seen in my Eaton research in regards to Robert Eaton's widow (or estranged wife)
(scroll down to page 5)
http://www2.law.columbia.edu/faculty_fr ... rticle.pdf
First she complains about the small pay outs from the VCF .
Among those who have not yet applied is Jacqui Eaton, whose 37-year-old husband,
Robert, worked for eSpeed. She is waiting to see what Feinberg decides about the
earners at the top of his charts. ''We're made to feel bad for wanting everything that was
promised by Congress,'' says Eaton, who explains that her husband misread his
company insurance policy and left her only $100,000. ''When we were paying 50
percent of our money to the government in taxes, did anyone have a problem with
that?'


Then as early as May 2002 she even points the finger at the US government.
Scroll down. http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/ ... sb.00.html
JACQUI EATON, LOST HUSBAND ROBERT: You want to be able to look at who's responsible in their face and say, you know, why did this happen and how did this happen? And it's becoming more and more clear it may be our government



A few years later Jacqui appears to be at peace with the US Government. As shown with her generous donation to the Republican party.http://www.campaignmoney.com/political/ ... p?cycle=10
Maybe being remarried and enjoying financial success helped, to restore her faith in the establishment.

by hoi.polloi
would anyone like to submit some '9/11 profile' and the media coverage around it as "evidence" for a real person that has some unique murder case that has been tucked into the 9/11 fiction to hide the true method of death?

It's remotely possible that any potential whistle blowers could have been offed and, added to the death toll.
Or you'd have to go through the list of vicsims to see someone you know of, and queery why they were in the WTC, Pentagon or one of the flights when they had no cause to be there.
Not one friend or relative has come out and said I don't know what they were doing there.
The closest I can get to such a scenario would be this quote from Eaton's parents.
Doug was mowing the lawn when Laura saw footage of American Airlines Flight 11 hitting the North Tower.

“I called Doug in. I thought ‘Well Robert isn’t there. He’s not in that building. But he had changed buildings.

“Doug came in and said he wouldn’t be in that tower but in actual fact he was on the 105th floor.


http://www.theargus.co.uk/news/14735125 ... 11_victim/

Edit : The above quote by Hoi could be turned upside down, in that are there any persons who it is thought died as a result of 9/11 but, not named in any of the memorial lists ?
I'm thinking of the time when I was first familiar with the Vicsim Report and, was attending a party full of investment banking types.
This couple I met were adamant they knew of an English girl called Deborah who perished in one of the Towers she worked for UBS and, was engaged to an Australian guy working in the other Tower .
antipodean
Member
 
Posts: 578
Joined: October 20th, 2009, 2:53 am

Re: 9/11 vicsims with real-life counterparts (Master List)

Postby SacredCowSlayer on February 12th, 2017, 5:49 pm

antipodean » February 12th, 2017, 12:56 am wrote:Or you'd have to go through the list of vicsims to see someone you know of, and queery why they were in the WTC, Pentagon or one of the flights when they had no cause to be there.
Not one friend or relative has come out and said I don't know what they were doing there.


I think there's a good reason for that. Who inquires about the reason(s) for the whereabouts of non-existing people? Seriously.

Or is that your point? If 3,000 (give or take a few hundred) people were killed, we would likely have heard at least some people saying "I have no idea what Vicky was doing in the . . . ".

Am I missing something here?
SacredCowSlayer
Member
 
Posts: 244
Joined: September 5th, 2015, 10:44 pm

Re: 9/11 vicsims with real-life counterparts (Master List)

Postby simonshack on February 12th, 2017, 10:41 pm

*

Please remember everyone...

The ONLY person - out of circa 3000 alleged victims - who (allegedly) went to court questioning the (alleged) death of her husband on 9/11 - was one "Ellen Mariani", whom we have long exposed as a bluff and a fraud, here at Cluesforum.

Read all about it here: viewtopic.php?p=2381627#p2381627
simonshack
Administrator
 
Posts: 6384
Joined: October 18th, 2009, 9:09 pm
Location: italy

Re: 9/11 vicsims with real-life counterparts (Master List)

Postby antipodean on February 13th, 2017, 9:36 am

SacredCowSlayer » February 13th, 2017, 4:49 am wrote:
antipodean » February 12th, 2017, 12:56 am wrote:Or you'd have to go through the list of vicsims to see someone you know of, and queery why they were in the WTC, Pentagon or one of the flights when they had no cause to be there.
Not one friend or relative has come out and said I don't know what they were doing there.


I think there's a good reason for that. Who inquires about the reason(s) for the whereabouts of non-existing people? Seriously.

Or is that your point? If 3,000 (give or take a few hundred) people were killed, we would likely have heard at least some people saying "I have no idea what Vicky was doing in the . . . ".

Am I missing something here?


That is pretty much my point.

If someone was going to be murdered and included among the list of victims the perpetrator would obviously know in advance that 9/11 was going to happen.
Any real people killed would of had to have worked in the destroyed buildings or, have good reason to be on the planes so as to avoid suspicion.

We know that the Towers were empty and probably had been for a while. Yet as Simon has said no one has gone to court. Because thousands of the victims didn't exist.

I think that maybe companies such as Cantor Fitzgerald had offices or a presence in the other WTC buildings, then when it was show time, they say they had offices in WTC1 then produce their list of fake employees. This then explains why staff in their London office believe there to be all these casualties.
(also they may have recently been involved in some possible restructuring as mentioned here)
viewtopic.php?p=2401957#p2401957

What's interesting about the Eaton case is that his parents didn't think he worked in the Towers. Yet they say he always showed them the best sites when they visited New York.
If I was Eaton I would have proudly shown my parents where I worked in the Towers, especially if there was a restaurant open to the public a few floors above. Maybe his wife will let on where he actually worked.

Laura said: "I can't believe it has been 15 years. Every year we have gone to London for the anniversary.

"You go through your normal day then all of a sudden you get a flashback of him, when he was a little boy or when we used to go to New York to visit him and he always wanted to make sure he showed us the best places.

http://www.theargus.co.uk/news/14735125 ... 11_victim/
antipodean
Member
 
Posts: 578
Joined: October 20th, 2009, 2:53 am

Re: 9/11 vicsims with real-life counterparts (Master List)

Postby brianv on February 13th, 2017, 1:48 pm

He's not still going on about Eaton? :lol: :rolleyes:

Queery?
brianv
Member
 
Posts: 3877
Joined: October 18th, 2009, 11:19 pm

Re: 9/11 vicsims with real-life counterparts (Master List)

Postby antipodean on February 14th, 2017, 3:37 am

brianv » February 14th, 2017, 12:48 am wrote:He's not still going on about Eaton? :lol: :rolleyes:

Queery?


Queery moi ?

Hi Brian happy Valentine's day. :wub:
antipodean
Member
 
Posts: 578
Joined: October 20th, 2009, 2:53 am

Re: 9/11 vicsims with real-life counterparts (Master List)

Postby brianv on February 14th, 2017, 10:39 am

antipodean » February 14th, 2017, 3:37 am wrote:
brianv » February 14th, 2017, 12:48 am wrote:He's not still going on about Eaton? :lol: :rolleyes:

Queery?


Queery moi ?

Hi Brian happy Valentine's day. :wub:



Or you'd have to go through the list of vicsims to see someone you know of, and queery why they were in the WTC,


:puke:
brianv
Member
 
Posts: 3877
Joined: October 18th, 2009, 11:19 pm

Re: 9/11 vicsims with real-life counterparts (Master List)

Postby antipodean on February 14th, 2017, 11:21 am

by hoi.polloi
would anyone like to submit some '9/11 profile' and the media coverage around it as "evidence" for a real person that has some unique murder case that has been tucked into the 9/11 fiction to hide the true method of death?


Or you'd have to go through the list of vicsims to see someone you know of, and queery why they were in the WTC,


My above answer to Hoi's request could have been written better.

I was trying to point out the problematic catch22 difficulty in answering it.

How can you submit real evidence about someone being murdered on 9/11 then tucked into the 9/11 fiction if there was no one actually in the buildings. Yet the official story is that the buildings were occupied.
Isn't that what this research is about to actually see if there were any real victims that day.

Only the few enlightened people familiar with this research would know that the buildings were empty, then the odds would be miniscule of the enlightened actually knowing of a real person murdered that day & added to the death toll.

Someone you know that has been believed killed on Sept 11-2001,& whose death has been blamed on 9/11 you then report to the various authorities as being a murder, because you believe the Towers to have been emptied, you'd end up being paid a visit by men in white coats.

Because no one has made any noises about not knowing why someone was in there when they shouldn't have been, indicates that the thousands of victims names were all fake.
We know that because the buildings were empty.
antipodean
Member
 
Posts: 578
Joined: October 20th, 2009, 2:53 am

Re: 9/11 vicsims with real-life counterparts (Master List)

Postby simonshack on February 14th, 2017, 2:08 pm

antipodean » February 14th, 2017, 10:21 am wrote:
by hoi.polloi
would anyone like to submit some '9/11 profile' and the media coverage around it as "evidence" for a real person that has some unique murder case that has been tucked into the 9/11 fiction to hide the true method of death?


antipodean wrote:Or you'd have to go through the list of vicsims to see someone you know of, and queery why they were in the WTC,


My above answer to Hoi's request could have been written better.



"Written better"? Or spelled better? Dear Antipodean, let me first tell you that I find your personal spelling of the English word 'query' ("queery") quite amusing. I initially thought that it was (perhaps) intentional - but it now seems that it wasn't, since brianv's apt irony about this misspelling (or typo?) of yours appears to have been lost on you.

Anyways, I don't wish to make much of a fuss about this - this comment of mine is only meant to point out why we admins (Hoi and moi) don't mind being called "spelling Nazis" - since minuscule spelling errors can sometimes lead to unnecessary miscomprehensions (between otherwise like-minded people!). Happy Valentine's Day from me too ! :)
simonshack
Administrator
 
Posts: 6384
Joined: October 18th, 2009, 9:09 pm
Location: italy

Re: 9/11 vicsims with real-life counterparts (Master List)

Postby antipodean on February 15th, 2017, 4:36 am

"
Written better"? Or spelled better? Dear Antipodean, let me first tell you that I find your personal spelling of the English word 'query' ("queery") quite amusing. I initially thought that it was (perhaps) intentional - but it now seems that it wasn't, since brianv's apt irony about this misspelling (or typo?) of yours appears to have been lost on you.

Anyways, I don't wish to make much of a fuss about this - this comment of mine is only meant to point out why we admins (Hoi and moi) don't mind being called "spelling Nazis" - since minuscule spelling errors can sometimes lead to unnecessary miscomprehensions (between otherwise like-minded people!). Happy Valentine's Day from me too ! :)


Oooops my apologies to Mr Brianv. It's good that you're encouraging us (or me) to move on.

Edit: Thanks Pov.
Last edited by antipodean on February 15th, 2017, 7:56 am, edited 2 times in total.
antipodean
Member
 
Posts: 578
Joined: October 20th, 2009, 2:53 am

Re: 9/11 vicsims with real-life counterparts (Master List)

Postby pov603 on February 15th, 2017, 6:50 am

'...you're...' not '...your...' :P
pov603
Member
 
Posts: 726
Joined: June 30th, 2011, 9:02 pm

Previous

Return to VICSIMS: the simulated victims of 9/11

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest