Pizzagate

Historical insights & thoughts about the world we live in - and the social conditioning exerted upon us by past and current propaganda.
hoi.polloi

Re: Pizzagate

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

nonhocapito » December 6th, 2016, 8:59 am wrote:
dblitz » Today, 12:29 wrote:Vigilant Citizen has removed the link to his pizzagate article from his homepage.
This is interesting. VC has no problems making all sorts of assumptions into pedophilia and satanic rituals and super-vague secret elites just by commenting music videos, yet backpedals on creepy instagram and emails of Washington influential people connected to the Clinton Foundation and the current political scenario in DC... Alex Jones has also "disavowed" pizzagate saying that the "pizza place" cannot be the center of it all, innocent people can get caught in this etc etc. Yet, as I said earlier, it is incredibly easy to get closer to the "center" just by going to Washington and start talking to people in government, which none of the "independent media" is doing.
Bottom line, why the fake opposition isn't jumping on a story which after all confirms all of their assumptions and theories, all the pedo-elite stories that have been circulating since the eighties?
That is suspicious! Thanks for following this, nonhocapito (and dblitz). You always seem to have patience for things off my radar, and I appreciate your thoughts, even when just speculating. The sugar mountain and now a clusterfuck of pizza.
:puke:
bostonterrierowner

Unread post by bostonterrierowner »

I am surprised this pizzagate nonsense gained so much traction here on CF. The story is IMHO a total bullshit, rabbit hole, distraction etc. etc.

First of all, Clintons are just stooges and clowns working for the true rullers and de facto owners of this world. Even if they are perverts , what I personally doubt especially when it comes to Hillary ( how many women abuse children sexually in the real world? Unless you believe she is actually a man, there are lots of "truthers" pushing so called "transvestigation" crap. Why not discuss it too? :) ) do you honestly believe they run their "operation" from a pizza joint? :)

Pedophilia is real no doubt about that.

Just my 2 cents
nonhocapito

Unread post by nonhocapito »

bostonterrierowner » 46 minutes ago wrote:I am surprised this pizzagate nonsense gained so much traction here on CF. The story is IMHO a total bullshit, rabbit hole, distraction etc. etc.

First of all, Clintons are just stooges and clowns working for the true rullers and de facto owners of this world. Even if they are perverts , what I personally doubt especially when it comes to Hillary ( how many women abuse children sexually in the real world? Unless you believe she is actually a man, there are lots of "truthers" pushing so called "transvestigation" crap. Why not discuss it too? :) ) do you honestly believe they run their "operation" from a pizza joint? :)

Pedophilia is real no doubt about that.

Just my 2 cents
I wouldn't say it is gaining "a lot of traction". There is this thread, where occasionally some us have posted updates on this crazy story. That's about it. I wish I had more time to take apart pizzagate and make this thread more productive. Unfortunately I can't. But let's not forget that any average pseudo-scientific thread on this forum (at any given moment there's at least three of them, happily ignored by yours truly, on the "active topics" page) gains ten times more traction and endless attention (I wanna say like a big black hole sucking all the light).

Anyway, nothing wrong with "gaining traction" if what we do is taking apart clues and news and see what makes sense or what doesn't. You're welcome to contribute if you want. If this is propaganda it'd be great to show it.

Personally I've agreed with others that there are intriguing elements to this story together with stuff that doesn't make much sense. One thing for sure, it hasn't really made it to the MSM (except as a catalyst for the "fake news" meme), not even when the words "man armed with assault rifle enters venue" made their appearance. If it's just a distraction, it isn't working that well. Or was its role simply to give some fleeting credibility and appearance of usefulness to Wikileaks? But this can only be one of the possible interpretations...
albatrosv14

Unread post by albatrosv14 »

Okay... I don't know what to make of it all, but here is a link -- https://voat.co/v/pizzagate/1467064

I have looked at some 'sources' presented there and some were more like 'musings' and some were... interesting. Why i'm sharing this? Because it seems to me people here have time to investigate this further and look at this topic objectively. I want an objective review(if that's not much to ask), not ''this is fake news and outrageous bullshit and you should forget about this all and do other things''(without providing specifics).

Oh, about this site -- A lot of people moved in after reddit banned all pizzagate subverses. It seems that both msm and alternative media(controlled opposition) is banning any discussion whatsoever about this and both use ''fake news'' terminology. I haven't seen both sides attacking the same thing so fervently. Even with Trump and Hillary it was clear that msm was pushing one and alt media was pushing another.

Edit: I was wrong. Some alt media is talking about this and some not. Anywyas, i looked at the thread and saw that voat was already mentioned. Sorry for double-mentioning.
Last edited by albatrosv14 on Wed Dec 07, 2016 8:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Euphoria

Unread post by Euphoria »

bostonterrierowner » December 6th, 2016, 5:39 pm wrote:I am surprised this pizzagate nonsense gained so much traction here on CF. The story is IMHO a total bullshit, rabbit hole, distraction etc. etc.
But on what level? Perhaps this is a new type of PSYOP, using artificial intelligence (AI) to add more layers of deception, dividing the 'aware' among us into smaller and smaller, ineffective segments? That seems very possible.
First of all, Clintons are just stooges and clowns working for the true rullers and de facto owners of this world.
Sure, they are a kind of middle-class, middle-management level. You will also find the likes of the Epsteins (Tavistock connection - remember Brian, manager of the Beatles?) in this crowd, with the Soros family further up. The Clintons are part of it. I don't see which part of Pizzagate is discredited by that.

The central allegations from the FBIanon are around the Tavistock Institute, Clinton Foundation and George Soros, not just on the physical pizza place in DC itself. That entire block is owned by Saudi Arabia though, by the way. I wonder what Simon Shack has to say about that. Maybe that's all faked, too?
Even if they are perverts , what I personally doubt especially when it comes to Hillary ( how many women abuse children sexually in the real world?
I think you're mistaken here. It's a nasty subject so many refuse to look into it. Believe it or not, though, many abusers are women. Remember it's a power and cruelty trip. Not necessarily to do with the sexual drive alone.
do you honestly believe they run their "operation" from a pizza joint? :)
Well, let's step back for a second. If we accept that some power groups in DC are involved in drugs, human/child trafficking etc...then there will have to be a physical location somewhere in the US, most likely in the capital, where operations are managed from. It is real people who are committing these crimes, in real-time. It's not a concept or abstraction, as you admit yourself.

Therefore why can Pizzagate not be a PSYOP on multiple levels? Let's consider it as a form of public ritual. The criminals introduce themselves to us, then they bring the ban-hammer down on alternative media. It would be the ultimate power trip for them.

Honestly, looking at the research on Voat in depth, I'm quite sure a real pedo mafia has been identified. It's very disturbing and not something to be dismissed lightly. The researchers themselves have made a point not to focus too much on the pizza place itself, but on the Clinton Foundation and other connections. What they have found is sickening.
OpticalIllusion

Unread post by OpticalIllusion »

I came across this and thought it was kind of funny especially the "CGI" part. Maybe this is a limited hangout/dba against future researchers.

http://www.justicenewsnetwork.com/rudy- ... m-archive/
Prescient

Unread post by Prescient »

#flatpizza
anonjedi2

Unread post by anonjedi2 »

It was posted on a fake Guliani Twitter page.
kickstones

Unread post by kickstones »

nonhocapito » December 6th, 2016, 9:59 am wrote:
dblitz » Today, 12:29 wrote:Vigilant Citizen has removed the link to his pizzagate article from his homepage.
This is interesting. VC has no problems making all sorts of assumptions into pedophilia and satanic rituals and super-vague secret elites just by commenting music videos, yet backpedals on creepy instagram and emails of Washington influential people connected to the Clinton Foundation and the current political scenario in DC... Alex Jones has also "disavowed" pizzagate saying that the "pizza place" cannot be the center of it all, innocent people can get caught in this etc etc. Yet, as I said earlier, it is incredibly easy to get closer to the "center" just by going to Washington and start talking to people in government, which none of the "independent media" is doing.
Bottom line, why isn't the fake opposition jumping on a story which after all confirms all of their assumptions and theories, all the pedo-elite stories that have been circulating since the eighties?
Also interesting is that the pizzagate story is still gaining attention.

Alex Jones this week again "disavowed" pizzagate or pedogate as some folk are know calling it.

So sorry, Alex Jones. Your ‘Pizzagate’ apology doesn’t change a thing.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/lifestyl ... a#comments

And recently the entity that is Miles Mathis has seen fit to link Pizzagate with Flat Earthers...

First published March 23, 2017
The Trannies Psyop

"I file this one under Flat Earth. Pizzagate is in the same file"
http://mileswmathis.com/tran.pdf

If there is nothing in the Pizzagate story why on earh does he see fit to DBA with Flat Earthers?

Could it be the CIA behind MM?

It is well documented that the CIA is behind the MSM who continue to fully investigate the pizzagate story ....

But the outlet’s behind-the-scenes relationship with the CIA is nothing new. In 2013, a conflict of interest arose shortly after Jeff Bezos, founder and CEO of Amazon, purchased the newspaper. As the Nation reported at the time:

“[Jeff Bezos] recently secured a $600 million contract from the CIA. That’s at least twice what Bezos paid for the Post this year. Bezos recently disclosed that the company’s Web-services business is building a ‘private cloud’ for the CIA to use for its data needs.”

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-12-2 ... being-told

Is it they are getting these characters to denounce Pizzagate because it is gaining traction and of pro support from the likes of Michael Flynn Jr, the son of President Trump's former national security adviser Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn

Michael Flynn Jr on Twitter: "Someone HAS 2 have video on these sick elites from [Epstein's] island. COME FORWARD! You have more support than you know!" (twitter.com)

Mike Flynn Jr. Tweets About #PedoGate; Calls Out Twitter CEO Jack for Not Letting Story About Pedophile Priests Trend (pizzagate)

Michael Flynn Jr. on Twitter: "Let's clear up #PizzaGate nvr abt JUST #cometpingpong Abt a culture of SICK corruption among elites Just explain the artwork n we'll STFU"

Michael Flynn Jr. on Twitter: "Let's clear up #PizzaGate nvr abt JUST #cometpingpong Abt a culture of SICK corruption among elites Just explain the artwork n we'll STFU" (twitter.com)
https://voat.co/search?q=flynn+&sub=pizzagate&l=true

Or is it because of this recent youtube posting from 2013 cover up at the State Department when Hilary Clinton was secretary of state.

June 11th, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HadGh0LcXxs

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HadGh0LcXxs

“Allegations of prostitution and pedophilia, and allegations that those crimes were somehow covered up or not looked into. So the State Department this morning is having to respond to those claims, and those investigations involve misconduct by State Department officials, including an Ambassador and security agents attached to then secretary of state, Hillary Clinton.

“The allegations are that these investigations were whitewashed, quashed altogether, and that those orders came from high up.”

“NBC has obtained documents relating to ongoing investigations into some disturbing allegations involving State Department personnel and at least one ambassador. A State Department memo says, quote, “the Ambassador routinely ditched his protective security detail in order to solicit sexual favors from both prostitutes and minor children.

“The memo also says a top State Department official directed State Department investigators to “cease the investigation” into the ambassador’s conduct.” It’s just one of what another document describes as “several examples of undue influence” from top State Department officials.”

At the end of the day we have to wait and see how it all pans out, but as one commentator on the above Washington Post article states...

"I did my own research & there are many unanswered questions I have. It is true that there is a great deal of information that doesn't add up. In fact, much of this evidence was never spoken of on any of the major news networks. People have valid questions & concerns regarding child trafficking & abuse. These aren't simply about Comet Pizza; but the rabbit hole we all discovered through research beginning with this pizzeria."
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

^^ Why did you post all this? It reads as if you think that silly story, which was fabricated to be used as a partisan political weapon, actually might have real meaning and content.
kickstones

"^^ Why did you post all this?"

As Michael Flynn Jr tweeted recently....

Michael Flynn Jr @mflynnJR

Until #Pizzagate proven to be false, it'll remain a story. The left seems to forget #PodestaEmails and the many "coincidences" tied to it.
https://twitter.com/mflynnjr/status/805611056009768960

"It reads as if you think that silly story, which was fabricated to be used as a partisan political weapon, actually might have real meaning and content."

You are entitled to have an opinion and if you think it's a silly story then fair enough, however on that same level I am also granted that right to be able to voice my concerns that, maybe, it is not fabricated and that there is meaning to the story.

Yes, I agree it was used as a partisan political weapon at the time, but Trump has been duly elected for sometime, yet the story is still on going.

It appears an ongoing game is being played between the two sides, a game with high stakes.

Slowly the pizzagate/pedogate crowd are being drip-fed revelations by the Trump side only for the Clinton /Podesta/ CIA crowd to revert to pushback tactics by their shills at outposts such as The Washington Post and The Daily Beast.

Regarding the former I've already demonstrated CIA links and funding, whilst the latter is owned by IAC. Chelsea Clinton is on the Board of Directors of IAC.
https://dealbook.nytimes.com/2011/09/26 ... tive/?_r=0

Which may well explain the hatchet job done on one MSM reporter that actually has reported positively on the story, Ben Swann.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oBSvUlkB61s

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oBSvUlkB61s

The Daily Beast response....

"An Atlanta CBS news anchor blocked out six minutes of airtime to imply Pizzagate could be real. It isn’t his first brush with far-right conspiracies—or the GOP and Russian groups fueling them."

"Swann is no stranger to airing pseudo-investigative reports of elaborate conspiracies..."

"On his own YouTube channel he said he had “major problems with the theory” that the Aurora, Colorado, theater shooting and Sandy Hook Elementary School shootings were each conducted by “lone gunmen.”"
http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2 ... -news.html

Here's some of the Podesta art work Swann warned us about in his report...

And an example ofJames Alefantis instagram posts...

For those not up to speed, "jimmycomet" is James Alefantis on Instagram.

http://animeright.news/zanting/freezant ... censorship

So you see fbenario, whilst you regard this has harmless fun / artwork and not worthy of our attention, a lot of folk dont.

Which has led to them carrying out their own intensive investigations which have revealed far more significant revelations beyond a
mere pizza shop.

For example these efforts on a Voat forum.

Fully Sourced Executive Summary of Pizzagate Evidence

We do not advocate vigilantism, and suspects are considered innocent until proven guilty.

Disinformation Warning: Beware "black propaganda", a tactic used to disrupt and discredit our investigation. Black propaganda involves statements or actions which are made to appear to come from one side of a conflict, but actually come from the other side, like political ventriloquism. Disinformants, or "shills," anonymously promote intentionally fake evidence and claims, which can then be used to paint our central thesis as false. People familiar with debate can think of it as a "straw man." This is not to say that legitimate researchers do not make mistakes, but to caution all readers that disinformants are actively attempting to disrupt this forum's efforts. However, all evidence included in this summary is directly verifiable through embedded weblinks.

https://voat.co/v/pizzagate/1497611

One standout piece of evidence is Clinton links to child trafficking in Haiti....

The Clinton-Silsby Trafficking Scandal And How The Media Attempted To Ignore/Cover It Up

Hillary Clinton Intervened Politically on Behalf of Laura Silsby

Emails from her organization can be found in Wikileaks’ Hillary Clinton Email Archive discussing the NGO before her arrest. Silsby’s organization also appears in Clinton’s emails, soliciting donations for their “ministry.”

On January 29, 2010, Silsby was arrested with nine other American nationals attempting to steal 33 children from the country, most of whom were not even orphans and had families according to some reports.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-01-2 ... recover-it

And then we find the coincidence that Alefantis is good friends with Michael Maccoby whose son is a Director of Friends of the Orphans, the charity Laura Silsby was given children from.
https://voat.co/v/pizzagate/1523591

It's coincidences like this that lead me to suspect this aint no silly story.
Skinnylegsandall

Unread post by Skinnylegsandall »

That is a nice interesting post Kickstones,thanks,Ben Swann seemed to operate in Atlanta alot I guess that is where he is from,interesting considering Atlanta's nice bridge neat collapse that occurred yesterday after about 50 or so minutes of fire burning underneath overpass.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vN8tNmRwVbs at about 9:20 second mark section of bridge drops down perfectly.Coincidence maybe,doubt this part of the bridge is more that 10 yrs old.
Prescient

Unread post by Prescient »

Until #Pizzagate proven to be false, it'll remain a story.
Unless you can prove it is true it will remain another rancid flavour of bullshit the mainstream media shits out on an hourly basis. It is false until proven otherwise.
#flatchestedpizza
kickstones

The thing is the MSM ain't 'shitting it out' as you put it rather the reverse, they appear constipated on the issue.

And that's why many folk are conducting their own investigations following the bizarre pizza related emails and Podesta artwork collection.

These folk include those on Voat forum whose current definition of Pizzagate is....

https://voat.co/v/pizzagate/1533862

"Pizzagate" refers to the independent investigation of pedophilia and child trafficking by the certain members of the global elite. The leaked John Podesta Emails hint at deeply entrenched and protected pedophile networks operating with impunity at the top levels of government and politics in and through Washington, DC and the world at large. The investigation initially focused on a group of businesses on Connecticut Avenue in Washington DC and their potential connection to a child trafficking ring. While this investigation began and centers around Comet Ping Pong, it involves multiple businesses and numerous connections around the globe. The name pizzagate is simply an easy to remember convenience, referring to what has been called "Pedocracy" which is the suspected, likely informal, association of elite individuals that use pedophilia to organize, manage and discipline their efforts to dominate or disproportionately influence outcomes in matters of interest. That includes government as well as politics -- executive, legislative, judicial, lobbying, military, intelligence -- as well as media, business, finance, law, medicine, accounting, technology, academia, think tanks, philanthropy, endowments, etc.

Relevant submissions would be any content that can be linked (by the OP in a sourced explanation) to organized human trafficking of children, the sexual/physical abuse and/or murder of those children, and/or the systematic cover up of these activities and/or the protection/assistance provided to the people who engage in said activities.

Is it all bullshit?

My interpretation, following research into the matter, suggests to me that there is a high probability that it ain't.

My assumptions are based in part on the following questions....

Are the above felonies currently taking place, have they took place in the past, is there evidence of them being covered up and are people of high standing involved in these felonies?

Haiti police rescue dozens, arrest 12 in human trafficking ring
Monday, February 06 2017

https://article.wn.com/view/2017/02/07/ ... icking_ri/

'PORT-AU-PRINCE, Haiti (AFP) — Police in Haiti over the weekend rescued dozens of women and girls on the verge of being sold, and placed 12 suspected human traffickers under arrest, authorities said. '

Officials said the arrests took place Sunday at a tourist resort outside the capital Port-au-Prince after a three month investigation.

"We found 33 girls, 20 of them minors, piled together in one room," Danton Leger, government commissioner for Port-au-Prince, told local radio.

"Last week, we received information that young girls were being sold for 300 dollars each," said Leger, who holds a post equivalent to government prosecutor.

Police seized a computer said to contain pornographic videos involving child victims, he added.

What about the USA?

FBI: Child Abuse 'Almost at an Epidemic Level' in U.S.

Tens of thousands of children are being sexually exploited each year in the U.S., according to an investigation by the BBC.

Despite rescuing 600 children last year, the FBI says child sex abuse is at epidemic levels where tens of thousands of children are believed to be sexually exploited in the country each year. "The level of pedophilia is unprecedented right now," Joseph Campbell of the FBI told the BBC.

Campbell, who works in the Criminal Investigation Division, has seen individuals from all walks of life engaged in both child pornography and child exploitation, calling it a problem "almost at an epidemic level."

http://time.com/3978236/american-children-sold-sex/

Is it a fairly recent phenomenon?

OFFICIALS DESCRIBE 'CULT RITUALS' IN CHILD ABUSE CASE
By Saundra Saperstein and Victoria Churchville February 7, 1987

D.C. police, who searched a Northeast Washington warehouse linked to the group, removed large plastic bags filled with color slides, photographs and photographic contact sheets. Some photos visible through a bag carried from the warehouse at 1307 Fourth St. NE were wallet-sized pictures of children, similar to school photos, and some were of naked children.

Yesterday's disclosures about the mysterious group grew out of an investigation that was set in motion Wednesday by an anonymous call to Tallahassee police about two "well-dressed men" who were "supervising" six disheveled children in a neighborhood park. The men were arrested and charged with child abuse, according to Tallahassee police.

Their links to the D.C. area have led authorities into a far-reaching investigation that includes the Finders -- a group of about 40 people that court documents allege is led by a man named Marion Pettie -- and their various homes, including the duplex apartment building in Glover Park, the Northeast Washington warehouse and a 90-acre farm in rural Madison County, Va.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/archive/ ... c07cb6ce56

Were these individuals prosecuted?

According to this article, no...

Finders Keepers

By Dave McGowan
June 2000

....... In the last paragraph of the U.S. News report, yet more intriguing connections to Langley are revealed. Speaking of group leader Marion Pettie, it is noted that "the CIA's interest in the Finders may stem from the fact that his late wife once worked for the agency and that his son worked for a CIA proprietary firm, Air America." Aside from acknowledging these by then widely known (in Washington, at least) CIA connections, the U.S. News reporters did their very best to bury this story once and for all, denigrating the sordid allegations leveled against the group seven years earlier.......

......On Thursday, February 5, 1987, Senior Special Agent Harrold and I assisted the Washington D.C. Metropolitan Police Department (MPD) with two search warrants involving the possible sexual exploitation of children. During the course of the search warrants, numerous documents were discovered which appeared to be concerned with international trafficking in children, high tech transfer to the United Kingdom, and international transfer of currency.

"On March 31, 1987, I contacted Detective Jim Bradley of the Washington, DC Metropolitan Police Department (MPD). I was to meet with Detective Bradley to review the documents seized pursuant to two search warrants executed in January, 1987. The meeting was to take place on April 2 or 3, 1987.

"On April 2, 1987, I arrived at MPD at approximately 9:00 a.m. Detective Bradley was not available. I spoke to a third party who was willing to discuss the case with me on a strictly 'off the record' basis.

"I was advised that all the passport data had been turned over to the State Department for their investigation. The State Department in turn, advised the MPD that all travel and use of the passports by the holders of the passports was within the law and no action would be taken. This included travel to Moscow, North Korea, and North Vietnam from the late 1950s to mid 1970s.

"The individual further advised me of circumstances which indicated that the investigation into the activity of the Finders had become a CIA internal matter. The MPD report has been classified SECRET and was not available for review. I was advised that the FBI had withdrawn from the investigation several weeks prior and that the FBI Foreign Counter Intelligence Division had directed MPD not to advise the FBI Washington Field Office of anything that had transpired.

"No further information will be available. No further action will be taken."

And with these rather cryptic words, the case of the Finders was permanently closed.

http://www.whale.to/b/mcgowan2.html

Anymore evidence of stories of child abuse being buried?

We have this documentary by the Discovery Channel which at the last minute before airing, unknown congressmen threatened the TV Cable industry with restrictive legislation if this documentary was aired. Almost immediately, the rights to the documentary were purchased by unknown persons who had ordered all copies destroyed.

However it appears one copy survived and this videotape was furnished anonymously to former Nebraska state senator and attorney John De Camp who made it available to retired FBI Agent Ted L. Gunderson.

Conspiracy Of Silence / The Franklin Cover-up

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQHrbJPhus4

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQHrbJPhus4

There are also a few books and organisations documenting the issue, for example the below.....

Our goal at FranklinCase.org is to educate the public in understanding the complexities surrounding the Franklin matter which took place in Omaha, Nebraska during the late 80s' and early 90s'. This Franklin case exemplifies the misuse of powers in some of the most trusted establishments within the United States. FranklinCase.org hopes that by analyzing this segment of history you will gain new insight into some of the issues our country faces.

http://www.franklincase.org/

Nick Braynt's "The Franklin Scandal" another eye opener:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/lopsocd2lk3b ... 5leAa?dl=0

The Franklin_cover-up John Decamp

Read and/or download the book here:

http://whale.to/b/the_franklin_cover-up ... _ebook.pdf
http://whale.to/b/the_franklin_cover-...

What about more recent times?

The Clinton-Silsby Trafficking Scandal And How The Media Attempted To Ignore/Cover It Up

On January 29, 2010, Silsby was arrested with nine other American nationals attempting to steal 33 children from the country, most of whom were not even orphans and had families according to some reports. CNN reported on February 9, 2010 that this was not the first time Silsby had attempted to traffic children out of Haiti. Haitian police acting on a tip had intercepted Silsby in an earlier, separate attempt to remove 40 children out of the country. She was turned back at the Haitian border. For a brief period, Haitian authorities were considering adding a new kidnapping charge based on this evidence.

Hillary and Bill Clinton took an extraordinary interest in Silsby’s case from the moment she was arrested and almost immediately stepped in on her behalf. The Harvard Human Rights Journal stated that one of Bill Clinton's first acts as special envoy for the United Nations in Haiti "was to put out the fire of a child abduction scandal involving American citizens." On February 7th, 2010, The Sunday Times reported that Bill Clinton had intervened to strike a deal with the Haitian government, securing the release of all co-conspirators except for Silsby. Prosecutors ultimately sought a six-month sentence in Silsby's case, reducing charges for conspiracy and child abduction to mere "arranging irregular travel." A shockingly light penalty given the circumstances of her arrest, which would likely not have been possible but for the intervention of the Clintons in Silsby's case

Silsby's Lawyer and His Wife Were Both Arrested For Involvement in Human Sex Trafficking of Minors and Women

The Daily Beast Engaged in an Illicit Cover Up Operation of the Above Information

On November 4th, 2016 The Daily Beast wrote a non-factual and intentionally misleading article covering the Clinton-Silsby scandal. They accused Wikileaks of publicizing a "Reddit conspiracy theory" which was "riddled with incorrect information." The author, Ben Collins neglected to do basic research on the totality of the links presented in the post as evidence. Mr.. Collins attacked the policies of r/the_Donald towards freedom of speech and accused the forum of being racist without citing extensive or definitive proof. At no point did The Daily Beast provide proof that the allegations were not true, and did not disprove any of the evidence submitted. A link to an extensive study of the case by the Harvard Human Rights Journal which clearly linked Bill Clinton to the scandal was totally ignored. They similarly failed to acknowledge or address emails published by Wikileaks between Hillary Clinton and her legal counsel which may potentially indicate that she violated State Department policy for the treatment of U.S. citizens arrested or detained abroad.

The Daily Beast is a holding of American media conglomerate InterActiveCorp. Chelsea Clinton, Vice President of the Clinton Foundation and daughter of Hillary and Bill Clinton, sits on InterActiveCorp's Board of Directors.

We have this item mentioned in an earlier post..

NBC NEWS: DOCUMENTS: HILLARY CLINTON MAY HAVE KILLED INVESTIGATIONS INTO PEDOPHILE RING AT STATE DEPT.

“So the State Department this morning is having to respond to those claims, and those investigations involve misconduct by State Department officials, including an Ambassador and security agents attached to then-Secretary of State, Hillary Clinton.

“The allegations are that these investigations were whitewashed, quashed altogether, and that those orders came from high up,” he added.

NBC HAS OBTAINED DOCUMENTS RELATING TO ONGOING INVESTIGATIONS INTO SOME DISTURBING ALLEGATIONS INVOLVING STATE DEPARTMENT PERSONNEL AND AT LEAST ONE AMBASSADOR. A STATE DEPARTMENT MEMO SAYS, QUOTE, “THE AMBASSADOR ROUTINELY DITCHED HIS PROTECTIVE SECURITY DETAIL IN ORDER TO SOLICIT SEXUAL FAVORS FROM BOTH PROSTITUTES AND MINOR CHILDREN.”

THE MEMO ALSO SAYS A TOP STATE DEPARTMENT OFFICIAL DIRECTED STATE DEPARTMENT INVESTIGATORS TO “CEASE THE INVESTIGATION” INTO THE AMBASSADOR’S CONDUCT.” IT’S JUST ONE OF WHAT ANOTHER DOCUMENT DESCRIBES AS “SEVERAL EXAMPLES OF UNDUE INFLUENCE” FROM TOP STATE DEPARTMENT OFFICIALS.

http://thewashingtonstandard.com/nbc-ne ... tate-dept/

Ok, we don't know for sure Hilary Clinton was involved in the pedophilia cover up, but what we do know for sure is that her husband was friends with Jeffrey Epstein a convicted pedophilia, because flight logs show that from 2001 to 2003, Bill Clinton flew on Epstein's private plane, dubbed “The Lolita Express” by the press, 26 times even apparently ditching his Secret Service detail for at least five of the flights, according to records obtained by FoxNews.com.

“Bill Clinton … associated with a man like Jeffrey Epstein, who everyone in New York, certainly within his inner circles, knew was a pedophile,” said Conchita Sarnoff, of the Washington, D.C. based non-profit Alliance to Rescue Victims of Trafficking, and author of an upcoming book on the Epstein case called “TrafficKing.” “Why would a former president associate with a man like that?”

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government ... ce-detail/

Why indeed.

When asked in court about his relationship with Clinton and did he supply him with underage girls? Epstein pleaded the 5th amendment.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=py_ypdz ... pQ&index=1

Did Hilary Clinton attend the Island?

No direct evidence has been provided as yet, and I am wary of the words such as "source within", however, citing a “well-placed source” in the New York Police Department, Blackwater USA founder and retired Navy SEAL Erik Prince claims that among the 650,000 Huma Abedin emails on her estranged husband’s laptop is evidence Hillary Clinton, was a visitor to convicted pedophile Jeffrey Epstein’s Caribbean hideaway, known as “Orgy Island.”

http://www.wnd.com/2016/11/source-fbi-h ... f1UQoOk.99

Who is Huma Abedin?

Huma Abedin is an American political staffer who was vice chair of Hillary Clinton's 2016 campaign for President of the United States. Prior to that, Abedin was deputy chief of staff to U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton from 2009 to 2013

Huma Abedin's husband Antony Weiner has been caught sex-texting a 15 year old girl.

And, apparently, "is currently facing 15 years in prison for the production of child pornography but is currently negotiating a deal with the FBI to give evidence of crimes by "higher-ups" in return for a reduced sentence."

http://www.neonnettle.com/news/1997-nyp ... pedophilia
© Neon Nettle

Who these "higher-ups" participating in these crimes are is not known.

However we do know higher education academics are involved...

Professors & Staff Arrested for Trading in Child Rape

When a University of North Dakota professor was arrested on child pornography charges, The Dakota Student asked “We can’t help but wonder if this type of thing is common in other schools around the nation?” The answer is yes. A concerning number professors and staff have been arrested for trading in brutal child sex abuse, including of infants.

For the past few years I have been monitoring reports of professors and staff arrested for trading in child rape and torture; aka child pornography. My research, which is far from comprehensive, details 98 professors and staff arrested on child rape and torture, aka child porn, charges. This is a small sample and does not represent the total number of professors and staff arrested on these charges. Both the volume and type of crime should raise alarm bells. Yet academic institutions remain silent. Protect the institution, not the children, appears to be the rallying cry at far too many higher education institutions.

https://medium.com/@LoriHandrahan2/prof ... 39fcf62a9e

Politically, they don't get much higher up than Former House speaker Dennis Hastert, who less than a decade ago stood second in line to the presidency, he was sentenced to 15 months in federal prison 2016 for a bank fraud case linked to allegations he sexually abused teen boys more than 30 years ago.

And there was a media black out on this case for almost 10years if this former FBI agent is to be believed..

FBI Whistleblower Sibel Edmonds Testifies that FBI is in Possession of Dennis Hastert Rape Videos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5y0aaq-5noM

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5y0aaq-5noM

And the leaked John Podesta emails reveal....

From:[email protected] To: [email protected] CC: [email protected], [email protected] Date: 2015-06-01 13:26 Subject: RE: Hellow!

Dear Mac Cant believe its almost 50 years since Camp Nose I have stayed in touch with denny Hastert and jan ettelt and andy dolan all these years Its wonderful to reconnect with you Are you posted in new York? I would love to see you I have stayed involved with Japan and do some work for the Japanese Ambassador Send me your contact information I look forward to seeing you Best

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/48488

A few days ago John Podesta saught immunity from the Department of Justice and the Federal Bureau of Investigations in return for his testimony against Hillary Clinton regarding "the content of his leaked emails", according to a leaked document.

http://www.neonnettle.com/news/2014-joh ... ry-clinton
© Neon Nettle

http://yournewswire.com/john-podesta-im ... g-clinton/

Is this latest turn of events related to 'Pizzagate'? maybe not and all of the above maybe coincidental bullshit, however in my mind what it does show is that pedophilia has been and still is taking place amongst the so called elite of our society and has been covered up and under reported by mainstream media outlets and governmental security agencies.

Whether or not the Clintons and their associates are involved, only time will tell, for the time being I'm keeping an open mind on the subject and certainly not dismissing it offhand as the likes of some
anonjedi2

Unread post by anonjedi2 »

Since when did WikiLeaks become trustworthy? :rolleyes: