Fakery in Orbit: THE I$$

If NASA faked the moon landings, does the agency have any credibility at all? Was the Space Shuttle program also a hoax? Is the International Space Station another one? Do not dismiss these hypotheses offhand. Check out our wider NASA research and make up your own mind about it all.
nonhocapito

Re: Fakery in Orbit: THE I$$

Unread post by nonhocapito »

As I was reading more bullshit about Mars, I bumped into another astonishingly poor and repetitive interview with an actornaut, this time none other than Italian actor/agent/soldier "Samantha Cretinetti"...
Unfortunately CNN does not allow embedding of this media turd, however you can watch at the above linked page.
The intreview is entirely scripted (she has learnt her answers beforehand), goes by very fast (lest more details are demanded from the public) and touches the usual: 1) how to become an astronaut 2) weightlessness 3) water 4) working out 5) peaks out of the window. Yawn. To the interviewer is left to mention that she participated in 6) experiments which, blah blah blah, humanity. :puke:
Cretinetti is so full of shit, divided between her immense ego and the shame of lying, it is almost painful to watch.
aa5

Unread post by aa5 »

Cretinetti, did you guys beat the Russians to have the first mentally handicapped person in space?

I hope she remembers her seat belt when she gets in the Bell and re-enters the Earth's atmosphere going 24,000km/hr.
sharpstuff

Unread post by sharpstuff »

Simon moved a post of mine to the satellite thread. (Thank you Simon).

I placed a reply regarding the Cretinetti character which I couldn't resist and that moved as well, of course.
However, I would like to repeat it here, although it may have lost its impact.

Definition of Cretinetti:

Wikisharpstuff: Cretinetti: a pasta dish especially for astronots.

Well be.
Altair

Unread post by Altair »

OK, I'll post here some calculations I've made in order to ascertain what's that bright dot that can be seen some days at dusk.

http://www.heavens-above.com/ gives for a 'good' pass over my location a relative magnitude of -2.8 at 600 Km. More or less, I can agree with that.

Using this tool http://www.calctool.org/CALC/phys/astro ... _magnitude , and entering a magnitude of -2.8, and a distance of 600 Km. gives us a luminosity of 1.63 MW. It's more complicated than that, but we could simplify and say that the ISS should be as bright as a 1.64 MW high-efficiency light bulb. That's quite a lot...

But the ISS (or whatever it is) doesn't emit light by itself, it has to reflect the Sun. Now, the Sun's energy at Earth's distance is about 1400 W/m2. So the previous luminosity for a reflecting space body would be equivalent to a sphere with a diameter of 21 meters, radiating 1400 W/m2 over all its surface. As we count only with reflection, it should be a perfectly white body with 100% reflectivity. Anyway, this is a simplification as being a spherical opaque body only half of it would be illuminated at any given moment, and the apparent brightness for an Earth based observer would depend on how much of the lighted surface can be seen; same as with the Moon or any other celestial body. So we'd probably need a much larger sphere to account for such brightness.

Now, it's difficult to translate the spherical model to an irregularly shaped object as the ISS, but even when its absolute measures are larger than our sphere, most of the structure wouldn't count as it's composed by trusses, solar panels (that are like mirrors pointing to the Sun, so they don't direct light to any other point). So its reflectivity should be much less.

I've been also looking for vids with Spanish 'astronaut' Pedro Duque offering us a guided tour in the ISS. It's strange that this supposed cum laude Aeronautical Engineer speaks like a teenager (not to say like a school boy), and doesn't seem to know a lot about technology, but there are some other remarkable things in these videos:

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_My6HxiDAWY

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_yJq9f6lGEg

I'll translate some of his words. It sounds really funny for a native Spanish speaker.

0:48: "This is the end of the space station. This way you go out to space, or to the space shuttle if we got it here. This is the door that opens, but now it's closed, logically"

6:40: (another airlock) "This door also goes to space. Now it's closed, logically, but if I would open it, there would be the hole for the space, and we would go outside". (a word or two about decompression would be expected coming from an aeronautical engineer, I guess).

8:03: "Down there, there is a Soyuz where I'll be coming back home". Now this is what most shocked me. If you're supposed to be in microgravity, you wouldn't refer to a place as "down there" or say "we'll go downwards", as he's saying a lot of times.
SkyWalker007

Unread post by SkyWalker007 »

Hello everyone this is my first post. Lets take a look at the first ever EVA on the Gemini 4 missions. Any thoughts? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vks6xrk ... ks6xrkyl1o[/youtube]
anonjedi2

Unread post by anonjedi2 »

Welcome to the forum. You can read my thoughts on the fake Gemini 4 spacewalk here:

http://cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?f= ... 4#p2395418
SkyWalker007

Unread post by SkyWalker007 »

anonjedi2 » April 11th, 2017, 6:35 am wrote:Welcome to the forum. You can read my thoughts on the fake Gemini 4 spacewalk here:

http://cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?f= ... 4#p2395418
Thanks! I would like to add that apparently, it's "Day Time" everywhere on Earth all the time.
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

Please be prepared to explain in text what your videos show, if you don't mind.

I don't know exactly what you are showing in the absurd "space walk" imagery, but it would appear the "Earth" being shown is a special effect depicted as photography, due to the way the shape distorts what appears to be some imagery not created on the space walk itself but rendered as some kind of fish-eye effect.
anonjedi2

Unread post by anonjedi2 »

Hoi,

I think the obvious absurdity (at least for me), has to do with the Earth wobbling and rotating in all directions with in a short period of time which is, of course, impossible. :P
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

Thanks, anonjedi2!

As long as it can be made clear to people that this isn't a poorly faked camera movement accompanied by the poorly faked movement of the nonsensical "spacecraft", or some other official excuse ... that's great!

If it's just a video with no comment, I think it does help to give people some indication, arrows, points or something else for explanation.

I know that the absurdity can be obvious to us but remember we are trying to wake up some very hypnotized/mindfucked people who need things explained. I think 'September Clues' is a simple example of what can be done to official videos to really drive home what is wrong with any given fakery.

In this case, I think we would want to make a case that the twisting motion of the "camera" as it "orbits" is not consistent with a simulated example of such.
Prescient

Unread post by Prescient »

Nasa astronaut Peggy Whitson breaks the US record for the most time spent in space after logging 535 consecutive days in orbit
By the time she lands back on Earth in September, Dr Whitson will have spent 666 days in orbit.
:puke:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/ ... space.html
patrix

Unread post by patrix »

By the time she lands back on Earth in September, Dr Whitson will have spent 666 days in orbit.
A beastly number that woman is :)

I don’t know if this video have been brought up earlier in the thread. It gave me an aha moment on how you rather easily can simulate zero-g in front of a camera. And it would explain why most of the ISS astronots look a bit stiff and uncomfortable during interviews. Harder to look relaxed if you’re hanging on the side. But that’s the art and fine admirable profession of lying through your teeth that this woman has perfected.

Youtube title: SIMULATED GRAVITY.flv Channel: APOLLOREALITY

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=alXPrrEUcEY
pov603

Unread post by pov603 »

Great find patrix! How bizarre and worryingly deceptive!
patrix

Unread post by patrix »

pov603 » April 27th, 2017, 9:00 am wrote:Great find patrix! How bizarre and worryingly deceptive!
Thank you pov603 but from studying some videos earlier in this thread I understand there are much more sophisticated ways today to suspend people in wires and simulate weightlessness. So it's safe to say it's fake, but to find out exactly how they do it I'd have to become a freemason I guess.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

Dear Patrix,

Have you seen this post of mine that I made about three years ago?

"ROAD TO THE STARS" - by Pavel Klushantsev (1956-1957)
http://cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?p=2389416#p2389416

It shows that, already back in 1956, they had cinematic techniques to make ass-true-nots appear "weightless".

No need for wires, imho - but then what do I know, I'm no Hollywood-special-fx-expert. -_-