THE "CHATBOX"

A place to relax and socialize - to muse, think aloud and suggest
antipodean

Re: THE "CHATBOX"

Unread post by antipodean »

Having visited both.
The part of the wall I visited was the closest part to Beijing it was basically a day trip there and back. It had obviously been reinforced and fixed up. You could just walk along it.
It's possible it could have been fixed up to match the myth, to attract the tourists once China had relaxed restrictions on western tourists.

The Terracotta army did look real to me as in according to the myth.

But the most amazing man made monument I saw in China was 'Big Buddha'

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FclnWjil2o
patrix

Unread post by patrix »

@Hoi: Regarding your previous post, yes you’re right, I need to hone my skills at detecting fakery, but I find it hard. If someone, like the researchers here at Cluesforum points it out I’m able to see it, but otherwise not. I guess we all have different skill sets. And it was a bit too naive of me to even suspect there is a 9/11 video you haven’t analysed yet.

So, on the same subject, I found some very clear footage showing the “Car attack” on Times Square today. I’m unable to see it’s fake but of course I’m suspecting it is.
Thought: Are these “attacks” priming for stricter vehicle control maybe?

http://www.tmz.com/2017/05/18/times-squ ... ard-rojas/
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

^ Richard Rojas = Dick Red or Red Dick :rolleyes:
Are these “attacks” priming for stricter vehicle control maybe?
No, it's to sell newspapers and keep clowns watching "t.v. news".
bongostaple

Unread post by bongostaple »

The deliberate errors and inconsistencies make sure the 'conspiracy' folks start posting about every event as soon as possible. The believing masses will therefore repeatedly and almost simultaneously, feel revulsion at 'terrorist attacks' and at the 'tin foil hat brigade' too, for being disrespectful. They will eventually get fatigued to the point that they will assume all 'conspiracy' theories are from whack-jobs with no respect for the dead.

I'd worked out the outcome of the above a long time ago, but it only just occurred to me now about the errors being deliberate. It's to minimise the time from event to conspiracy theory appearing on the internet, with the aim of maximising the public distaste with 'whack-jobs', again and again and again. It's a 2-layer system of DBA.
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

antipodean » May 26th, 2017, 8:55 am wrote:
Grown men kicking a bag of air around a field while idiots on sofas dutifully drink gallons of whatever beer is being flashed at them while moronically shouting at the box of flickering lights - beautiful game indeed!
I have a confession to make public. I occasionally play the odd game of social soccer, and 5 a side soccer with colleagues at work.
When in my 20s & 30s I played competitively though not to a high standard.
I did too, and quite ably, until I discovered electric guitar and girls. To quote Little Big Man, I guess that was the end of my footballin' period. No but seriously, there is nothing wrong with playing football at that level, it's the multi headed monster of alcohol and religion and television bit that I dislike. Not to mention the stupid fucking haircuts. About three years ago, I was dropping my brother to a hotel to meet friends, inside the foyer to the left was a large lounge where parents and children were celebrating communion by screaming at a giant tv screen. One man caught my attention, he was holding an 18 month old child on one arm and a pint of lager in the other and was roaring louder than anyone else - like he himself was taking part in some bizzare shouting competition. Really scary. I reported the incident to my better half. I'm so glad...
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

bongostaple » May 20th, 2017, 5:06 pm wrote:[...] it only just occurred to me now about the errors being deliberate. It's to minimise the time from event to conspiracy theory appearing on the internet [...]
Woah. Powerful idea. But still assuming they don't make mistakes, which I think is our own mistake.

Well, I still think some mistakes are just mistakes. And some spinning and excusing is just that — they have to make the most of every situation, even the fuck ups.

But it's funny how some seem more deliberate when they are the ones that get exposed. I think it's far more common that the "agenty" videos point out "suspicious" things and allege things but often avoid clear forensics. I guess if you could show an example of an obvious clue actually exposing a Psy-Op and yet it is coming from a suspected agent, then I would be more convinced of that idea.

Plus, I'm sorry but I don't feel "discredited" by having our forum to discuss the truth. Quite the opposite. I think we should all feel pretty darn happy with the truth, and work to spread it.
bongostaple

Unread post by bongostaple »

Hoi, I agree that this is a rare place, to be able to discuss such things. The DBA reference was to conversations with people, be it family, friends, work, whatever, and what happens when one person even intimates that only some of the bullshit is.... bullshit, the media-conditioned behaviour kicks in.

Also, I agree that some mistakes are not deliberate, but having thought about it, if you were making sure there were mistakes and inconsistencies in an operation, then you can happily allow some participants to fuck things up, so long as they are heavily compartmentalised. That way the mistake-making-minion will be much more convincing.

Any properly damaging mistakes would never be covered in mainstream media, so most people wouldn't accept theories from anywhere else. I'd like to think that a few specific exposes could build some grass roots questioning of the official line, but the truth that the whole shooting match is, by and large, fake, is just too dissonant for most people to give internal credence to.

And the other problem is that in general, humans have very short memories.
hoi.polloi

Yes, I agree with you.

I think of it like stereotyping, though, and I don't want to do that to myself. Even though sometimes we have to (hopefully sensitively if appropriate) acknowledge the reality of a predominant quality of something. I don't mean to be delicate about this possibility.

I just think it is giving the perps, who are constantly testing and learning from their tests, way too much credit to say that they — in the present tense — are using mistakes merely deliberately.

It is obvious, even to us, as outside observers and the targets of their PsyOps, that what you write is true. But we only know it to be true now. I certainly believe we have watched the perps respond to our criticisms and not in an honest way. But in the way a liar changes his tune to suit the listener. They have, as you say, adapted the mistakes to their own ends. But that is not "the use" per se. It is a cover up and repurposing of a powerful tool we have. To make it seem undesirable to use that tool. To make it uncomfortable to seek the truth.

Plus, just because our memories are short doesn't mean we should shorten them artificially. The truth of what we have experienced in life is also as important as how we interpret it. Like scientific data if it only belongs to us, we should still gain in the gathering of more before trying to distill and reduce it.

We needn't reduce ourselves to the test bed we are seen as by some weird classroom study! We have seen them lie, get caught, and reverse course on numerous occasions. Of course it benefits them to now falsely own up to that behavior and create something that moves like a disingenuous thief. But that doesn't make the real thief less guilty.

I know that's not the gist of your argument. And I can't find fault with your reasoning. But after all, this is "CHATBOX" talk and I just wanted to take the opportunity to remind anyone reading that there is true meaning to the discovery of truth. It is not merely some Sisyphean climb against an immortal enemy. It's just that liars have gotten away with shit because they are constantly seeking the extreme thresholds of the common vision, using distractions of all kinds and continuing to perform their pickpocketing routine. And calling them out isn't just a conspiratorial mind game. It's as practical as identifying a thief in a crowd. It is also challenging because of the kind of stupid panic that ensues if you make too large of a fuss at the wrong time and you don't have them in your grasp.

At this point, all we have made clear is that wallets are disappearing. The face of the parasites of our society are also often pretty clear. But people can't make the connection between the two. They cannot see the sleight of hand so they cannot believe the bloated thieves don't somehow deserve all their wealth and power, even if through the usual violence.

Just when you think a revolution actually means something, it seems people return once more to their belief that all is as it should be, where burying our heads "for justice" is concerned.

- - - Warning: Topic shift B) - - -

And not to start a lengthy discussion of copyright and fair deals, but this is also why pirated and bootlegged goods can make a great deal of sense. If you are, for example, "stealing" media by making a copy of it, and that media is in fact an intense psychological propaganda against the interests of the viewer, there is practically no question whether examining this media with your own skeptical eye is important pre-entertainment value that doesn't obviate money being given to the propagandist. Movies and music and other things, are like brain food. It can be toxic or poison and it can be good. But how does one know at first?

Increasingly, it seems to me that a good anarchist model in some cases would be a "pay what you feel" system for most things in life. Of course, some people's greed may outweigh everyone's need and therein lies the shortage in the present anarchist model that is dressed up as other "-isms". In that case, the only law would simply be that if someone doesn't have what they need, nobody can take more than their share of it, thereby robbing the needy. Why don't we design an "ism" like that instead of the bullshit communism and disgusting capitalism and every other "-ism"? Is it impossible to do? I thought we already knew that the problems of starvation and health are about flawed distribution systems, not lack.

This is why a basic "guaranteed income" makes some sense as some primal law. And then preventing government bloat (or unnecessary government at all, I suppose!) would be the thing to fight for, to prevent the "guarantee" from being a religious topic of war. In this present case, in this world we see on practical terms every day, surplus with — in particular — digital goods, which are infinitely reproducible, are rife for reproducing without any compensation of the creator. It may seem on the surface to add merely "fluff" and no survival information for the "consumer" but I think we are certainly showing that is not always the case. We actually are a valuable information resource. I think even fiction and entertainment can also contain useful survival information. It can also provide the opposite, which is where careful discernment becomes important.

But then, there can be respect. With Simon's work, you can tell that he is a genuine person and merely wants to make money off his music for totally pragmatic reasons. And it doesn't mean he has "sold out" for fan numbers or anything like that. So in that case, I think it makes a great deal of sense to support him by honoring the "trade agreement" of giving him the fake bank money in exchange for his music, so he can in turn give the fake bank money to the grocery, to services hooked up to his house and so on. Just as an example.

But in theory, it would be best if anything that can reproduce almost totally freely, like media, should be free for everyone. Information should be free. So anyway, that's just my little thought about "pirating" and why it's actually okay until you identify actually trustworthy people worthy of the fake bank money you have been asked to be responsible for. So some shoplifting, some sneaking into multiple movie screens, some pirating and other light thievery of the super corporations and so on makes sense to me. I can see why people justify this. The largest criminals of all are so often the bosses of the ones that put people in jail for so many minor crimes. In some kind of weird dream world, real food could also be distributed more than once instead of the "make believe" land of mass production through sick industry. But instead, we are kind of stuck arguing about little things instead of getting everyone enough food that they need and shelter that they want to be comfortable and healthy.
cooler1021

Unread post by cooler1021 »

Sorry to write this here but Hoi has his PM function disabled and I am not sure if he checks his mail often. Hoi I just wanted to say that I replied to your email a couple of days ago (sorry I noticed it a bit late). I hope you see this message still in time, maybe we can work something out! :)
omaxsteve
Banned

Unread post by omaxsteve »

I have noticed what may be a new strategy being deployed by the folks behind the media fakery. It seems that they are purposefully inserting some "minor hoaxes" within the major psy-op hoaxes.

A couple of examples:

In the recent London bridge attack hoax the official stroy included the fact that the terrorists were wearing "fake" suicide bomber vests.
In the Manchester concert bombing hoax the media was quick to report that there were many pictures of "fake" victims, or missing persons, being circulated on the internet.

I am assuming that this is being done to divert Google searchers from the many videos showing the entire event as a a hoax. Previously, one could search Sandy Hook Hoax, or Manchester hoax and see tons of links to videos exposing the entire event as a fabrication. Currently when googling London Bride hoax you will get many links to the "official" story that includes some minor hoax within the article.

In my opinion this indicates that the hoaxsters are trying to quell the growing number of people being exposed to the media fakery.

Anyway it's something to watch out for in future psy-op events.

regards,

Steve O.
Last edited by omaxsteve on Fri Jun 09, 2017 2:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
hoi.polloi

I agree, and thank you for pointing this out.
anonjedi2

Unread post by anonjedi2 »

While doing some unrelated research earlier this evening, I ran across this article from 2009 about a War Games Art exhibit which simulates Iraq in the Mojave Desert. The exhibit is called:

Welcome to Fake Iraq
In the middle of the Mojave desert, there’s a 1,200 square-mile simulation of the Middle East where U.S. troops are sent to participate in “theatre immersion.” Located in and around Fort Irwin, the National Training Center (NTC) houses entire cities built out of Conex shipping containers--with Iraqi and Afghan actors and soldiers playing insurgents.

Since January 2008, the NTC has been looking to embed journalists with troops training at the Center. And many of the artists in the upcoming Welcome to Fake Iraq exhibit (opening Sept. 6 at Angels Gate Cultural Center in San Pedro, Calif.,) were among the first "journalists" to embed.
I believe that it is safe to assume that this 1,200 square mile simulation is still being used to this day for similar simulations. I hereby estimate that 99% of the people on this planet would never be able to tell the difference between real war and fictional war (as shown in these photos). Nobody would even think to question the authenticity in a million years.

Fake or not is beside the point, the images, video and text in the exhibit make the U.S. wars in Iraq and Afghanistan a little more real.
They sure do. <_<

http://blog.calarts.edu/2009/08/31/war- ... fake-iraq/
Welcome to Fake Iraq features the work of eight artists who have role-played journalists at the Army's National Training Center in the Mojave desert. Located at Fort Irwin, the National Training Center (NTC) is a 1,200 square-mile simulation of the Mideast, complete with Iraqi and Afghani actors, soldiers playing insurgents, and entire cities built out of Conex shipping containers and painstakingly decorated to look like the real thing. Since January 2008, the NTC has been looking to embed journalists with troops training at the Center, and many of the artists in the current exhibit were among the first "journalists" to embed.
Organized by Nicholas Grider, the exhibition features a diverse mix of documentation of and reaction the experience of being a (fake) embedded journalist.
https://www.artslant.com/ny/events/show ... ?tab=EVENT

Curiously, there's not a lot of information online about this art exhibit, but I did find this article with more details.

http://writtenbydarrinlittle.com/fake_iraq_page.html

Please move to the appropriate thread if there's a better one.
hoi.polloi

Interesting.

Just a bit of trivial fun: the CalArts blog is a funny source since CalArts is where they train Disney employees and "headhunt" the students for talent within the industry. I wonder how many move on to Simi Valley or Lookout Mountain ... :lol:
dblitz

Unread post by dblitz »

Hey guys, I'm in the psych ward :) Cant login to gmail or discord because this is a new laptop and I cant confirm my identity.

They can force an injection of anti-psychotics into you but they still give you free wi-fi, its funny :)
Seneca

Unread post by Seneca »

dblitz » 11 Jun 2017, 10:34 wrote:Hey guys, I'm in the psych ward :) Cant login to gmail or discord because this is a new laptop and I cant confirm my identity.

They can force an injection of anti-psychotics into you but they still give you free wi-fi, its funny :)

I hope you are OK, why are you there?