Engineering disease

Historical insights & thoughts about the world we live in - and the social conditioning exerted upon us by past and current propaganda.
Peter

Re: Engineering 'disease'

Unread post by Peter »

HonestlyNow » April 27th, 2017, 11:24 am wrote: Proper nutrition for our species is not complicated. We are a frugivore species, and fresh, raw, properly-grown and picked-ripe fruits, berries and melons is the proper fuel source for our bodies, with herbs/botanicals as needed for support of various systems in the body.
Frugivore is a subset of omnivore so that includes us. But people who say "We are a frugivore species" tend to think it so exclusively, that all else is somehow bad or unnatural, and that includes posts in this thread. Wouldn't a diet which was mostly fruit would likely give us too much sugar and not enough protein or fat? (If the fruit was mostly bananas it may not be so bad.)
Peter

Unread post by Peter »

HonestlyNow » April 26th, 2017, 5:14 pm wrote:Have you ever looked into the world of raw food eating, especially high-raw fruit? Cooking foods does nothing to enhance its nutrition, but instead brings down the electro-magnetics of the food, and coagulates the fats/oils, and makes the food harder to digest. Living foods (I don't mean animals), is the place to go for regenerative healing.
Everything we eat is dead, whether it's a piece of meat, apple or carrot.
HonestlyNow

Unread post by HonestlyNow »

Peter » May 22nd, 2017, 5:32 am wrote:
HonestlyNow » April 26th, 2017, 5:14 pm wrote:Have you ever looked into the world of raw food eating, especially high-raw fruit? Cooking foods does nothing to enhance its nutrition, but instead brings down the electro-magnetics of the food, and coagulates the fats/oils, and makes the food harder to digest. Living foods (I don't mean animals), is the place to go for regenerative healing.
Do you know what it means to cook something?
Peter

Unread post by Peter »

HonestlyNow » May 22nd, 2017, 11:04 am wrote:
Peter » May 22nd, 2017, 5:32 am wrote:
Do you know what it means to cook something?
We started cooking way way before we started farming roughly 12 - 15,000 years ago. Maybe we cooked even 100 - 200,000 years ago. Therefore it is way long enough for its products to have been incorporated into our evolution. (Farming resulted in lower health from stooping, kneeling, and no running, but far more populous/acre, including excess for non producers such as soldiers, therefore farming tribes eventually triumphed over hunter-gather tribes).

I eat a lot of uncooked things - fruit, nuts, salad - but I would consider it a poor and tedious diet without cooked food.
agraposo

Unread post by agraposo »

Peter » 22 May 2017, 14:19 wrote: I eat a lot of uncooked things - fruit, nuts, salad - but I would consider it a poor and tedious diet without cooked food.
Many raw foodists with youtube channels end up eating cooked food. Even if they say that they eat 100% raw I don't believe them.
agraposo

Peter » 22 May 2017, 10:58 wrote:during fasts the digestive system itself gets clogged up with decomposing indigestible matter ie waste which would normally be moved on with daily eating.
The disgusting fact is that the large intestine is already clogged up because of our civilized diets. Fasting is an opportunity to rest the digestive system and get rid of the fecal matter accumulated for years. In a fast, people can suffer copious stools or nothing at all for days or weeks! Specialized doctors in fasting say this, based on their experience, and you can find literature on that.

Sorry if my language seems offensive, I'm not English and can't express myself in a better way.
Last edited by agraposo on Mon May 22, 2017 1:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Peter

Unread post by Peter »

One of the biggest engineered diseases or problems, or whole class of such, is the huge "autoimmune" class. These problems started on a small scale 200 years ago with the canning of fruits and have since had 2 dramatic increases - onset of smoking, onset of Aspartame. Approval of Aspartame is one of the biggest medical conspiracies btw.

This video is extremely important (it doesn't dwell on Aspartame but is wide ranging). Dr Monte is a genuine cell biologist and former professor at Arizona State University for 30 years:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g_A4Te2MOkc

It's one hour so here is summary list of 10 things to avoid:
http://www.whilesciencesleeps.com/monte-diet/
(But it's pointless to comment on if you haven't seen the above video).

I post the above because out of all the research on the "diseases of civilisation" I have encountered this is the best.

For instance I could find no real evidence that Laetrile cures cancer as mentioned earlier in this thread. I can accept that fruit seeds may be important and have started eating complete apples and buying grapes that are not seedless. What do our closest neighbours do? On YouTube there is a gorilla that eats an apple whole and a chimpanzee (or monkey, I forget) that, when presented with a water melon, goes just for the pips. But the Laetrile idea is based on apricot seeds which are obviously not a natural thing to consume because they are protected by a very hard shell. (Apple seeds evolved to be eaten and then a small percentage of them would be excreted whole and surrounded by a nutritious growth medium. Apricot seeds evolved to be dropped on the ground uneaten and surrounded by their hard shell which would eventually break away).
Last edited by Peter on Mon May 22, 2017 1:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.
agraposo

Peter » 22 May 2017, 12:29 wrote:But people who say "We are a frugivore species" tend to think it so exclusively, that all else is somehow bad or unnatural, and that includes posts in this thread. Wouldn't a diet which was mostly fruit would likely give us too much sugar and not enough protein or fat? (If the fruit was mostly bananas it may not be so bad.)
I said that comparative anatomy, as studied by authors more than 100 years ago, proves that the human species is frugivore.

http://cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?p=2403369#p2403369

But who knows? People with vegan diets or paleo diets feel well, apparently. Is there a better way to know than try with ourselves?

One thing is certain: we can not trust the official dietary recommendations. I would say: forget about calories or protein intake, eat what you like, if it's of good quality, and don't overeat. That's all.
Peter

Unread post by Peter »

agraposo » May 22nd, 2017, 12:36 pm wrote:
Peter » 22 May 2017, 10:58 wrote:during fasts the digestive system itself gets clogged up with decomposing indigestible matter ie waste which would normally be moved on with daily eating.
The disgusting fact is that the large intestine is already clogged up because of our civilized diets. Fasting is an opportunity to rest the digestive system and get rid of the fecal matter acumulated for years. In a fast, people can suffer copious stools or nothing at all for days or weeks! Specialized doctors in fasting say this, based on their experience, and you can find literature on that.

Sorry if my language seems offensive, I'm not English and can't express myself in a better way.
Not offensive, and you express yourself fine. Non visual + non audible media, eg internet posts, always make us seem more cold, less human. I notice it in my posts too.

I can accept that the occasional fast may be good for us. I just posted for balance and to mention that our digestive system, like our heart, is designed for constant use. Earlier people posted examples of animals that fast, but if it's a mammal it would likely be a forced fast. And I can post examples of other mammals who spend vastly more time than us eating.
Peter

Unread post by Peter »

Below is a very good radio broadcast about germ theory. It starts at 4 minutes.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iNDY3yk6heE

The idea in the broadcast is that germs/viruses are always within us, there is not one unique one per disease but they adapt to different parts of the terrain. Their job is to break down dead cells, and that is why they are always seen at disease sites, like firemen are always seen at fires. They are not the cause. They merely transform dead cells into cells that can be used again for life, even if it will often be too late to help human life.

It has been mentioned before on this thread iirc that nobody is really sure of their form. Theories and drawings of viruses are guess work. Harold Hillman showed that results from using an electron microscope are so corrupted by the process involved as to be useless.

Germs/viruses as creators of doom followed on from Pasteur's errors and frauds and resemble the prior evil spirits theories, ie we always look for external enemies and independent motivation for cause and effect.
agraposo

Peter » 22 May 2017, 14:48 wrote: This video is extremely important (it doesn't dwell on Aspartame but is wide ranging). Dr Monte is a genuine cell biologist and former professor at Arizona State University for 30 years:

Avoiding processed foods and artificial beverages is one of the best advices that can be given to the health seeker. But, who follows that advice?
agraposo

Peter » 22 May 2017, 18:03 wrote: Germs/viruses as creators of doom followed on from Pasteur's errors and frauds and resemble the prior evil spirits theories, ie we always look for external enemies and independent motivation for cause and effect.
I presume you have read this book by Ethel Douglas Hume, Bechamp or Pasteur? (1923)

https://archive.org/stream/bechamporpas ... 2/mode/2up

As far as I know, it was only mentioned by sharpstuff here:

http://cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?p=2399889#p2399889

It's good to know we are in the 'same team' regarding this issue. I dare to say that studying this critical historical truth, the falseness of the germ theory, together with another historical truth, that vaccines are a lie, is crucial to understand the current scams in modern medicine, like biopharmaceutical therapies.

After understanding this, it would be useful to study the history of medicine, to know the different sects of medicine that existed throughout history. And how physicians led many to the grave with their therapies, like leeching and mercury poisoning. And how the successful no-drug therapies like fasting and hydrotherapy emerged and were later suppressed.

At the same time, one has to learn how to ignore the medical propaganda as seen on television, news and internet blogs.

All this investigation maybe daunting, but if I have done it, others also can do it. The problem? People usually won't do the effort to read any book that contradicts his 'believed truths'. Worse for them, and better for the pharmaceutical industry!
Peter

Unread post by Peter »

agraposo » May 22nd, 2017, 4:05 pm wrote:
Peter » 22 May 2017, 14:48 wrote: This video is extremely important (it doesn't dwell on Aspartame but is wide ranging). Dr Monte is a genuine cell biologist and former professor at Arizona State University for 30 years:

Avoiding processed foods and artificial beverages is one of the best advices that can be given to the health seeker. But, who follows that advice?
I agree completely. But Monte just lists a few processing methods that for sure lead to body disintegration. I’ve not seen a more important health video in all the dozens I’ve seen than his talk which I linked to above.

Something I’ve noticed people do on this thread, and unknowingly taking their lead from the degenerate and useless medical industry, is to talk of “cures”. Cancer, and the things Monte talks about ie autoimmune diseases – MS, Alzheimer’s, rheumatoid arthritis etc – are the result of long term abuse. They are far more prevalent in the elderly (unlike, say, allergies). He once said in answer to a question from the audience that there was no cure, you just have to stop the harmful thing(s) you are doing, and hope the body can repair. The body has great powers of repair but usually at the onset of things like autoimmune problems it is too late.

And I am sure cancer is also mostly from chronic abuse. Those who correctly reject drug based medicine still think there is a cure in herbal medicine or diet if only we could find it. Cancer is very rare in the young, it is mostly the cause of long term behavior. But what? From my research I’d guess it affected about 2/100 200 years ago and about 1/1000 in ancient Greece. Now it may be 60 or 70/100 if people don't die prematurely from something else first. Therefore it is new. So what have we changed? That is the essential question that even the disgraceful cancer charities don’t ask. They spend their billions in drug company approved research, ie things that the drug companies would do anyway.

So what’s new? We have radio waves passing through us all the time, from radio, TV, cell phones, Wi-Fi networks. Has to be a suspect. But a bigger suspect is what we eat of course. Most people consume most from boxes, packets and cartons, ie from a factory, with often little food inside. Something artificial or many things artificial from those factories is the likely culprit. From reading this thread it seems, unsurprisingly, that most here have a reasonably healthy diet, and may not even be aware of the average diet. When I was staying out of town not so long ago I rented a room from a landlady who let 3 rooms. When I arrived the landlady and 2 other tenants were sharing a single but huge fridge. They had to clear 2 shelves for me. The fridge was crammed full and it was all manufactured, not a single fruit or vegetable in the fridge. The meat and fish wasn’t fresh either, it was opened tins that had to be refrigerated.

I disagree with the OP that there are many different types of cancer. It is all part of the same chronic problem. It “spreads” ie it doesn’t exactly spread like a “virus” or mutation but often appears in one part of the body straight after another. This is the result of general bodily breakdown – the body concentrates on healing the one deficient part which results in general weakness and exhaustion leading to other parts succumbing to the same cause.

I also disagree with the OP that it is from an “unexpected traumatic shock”. Some past ages had more shocks than we have but no cancer.

I agree with one thing he said about avoiding the medical farce – “I was unscrewing a particularly difficult Philips screw and dug the tip of the screwdriver into my hand. I completely left it alone. It did not bleed very much and I just left it alone. Within a week or so it was healing itself. A few weeks later it had healed itself without intervention. Lastly, I do not even have a scar.”

My experience is similar. I once had to use force to open and old umbrella which had one of the metal supports snapped in the middle. As I forcefully pushed the umbrella open the broken support dug deep and long into my palm. Women flustered and offered to take me to hospital for stitches and iodine, or whatever poison they would pour on it. I just held two fingers from the other hand over the wound. It crusted over. The pain was hardly great, mild in fact, but just strong enough to prevent me sleeping that night. A red crust covered the palm. A week or so and I could start peeling off the crust. The resultant flesh was reddish for a while, I presume because of new thin skin. Now I couldn’t even tell you which hand was affected. Presumably the right because I’m right handed.
Last edited by Peter on Mon May 22, 2017 9:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Peter

Unread post by Peter »

Sugar is also pretty deadly long term (unlike salt which has an unjustified bad reputation and is actually necessary). But it seems, though it is unclear from what I've read, that sugar consumption was already reasonably large before everybody started getting cancer.
Peter

Unread post by Peter »

I should have said for completeness that smoking of course is the one new habit we do know for sure to cause cancer. The science is unknown ie circumstantial evidence only but massive circumstantial evidence.

So just the one cause known so far. Then end result is likely the same for all causes - lack of cellular oxygen supply leading to regression to energy production from fermentation.