The Robert F. Kennedy "assassination"

Global War deceptions & mass manipulation, fear-mongering terror schemes and propaganda in the Age of the Bomb
simonshack
Administrator

Re: The Robert F. Kennedy "assassination"

Unread post by simonshack »

Libero wrote:
"Frankenheimer was a friend of Senator Robert F. Kennedy and drove him to the Ambassador Hotel in Los Angeles the night Kennedy was assassinated in June 1968."
Apparently (according to David Mc Gowan), a dinner was held at John Frankenheimer's beach house on June 5, 1968 - the day before RFK's "murder". Attendees included "Mama" Cass Elliot, Roman Polanski, and Sharon Tate. Of course, it's hard to tell how much of this info is true - given the floods of disinfo which must have been injected into this whole time period - what with the "Manson murders" and all. But it's interesting nonetheless - and here's some more curious stuff I bumped into regarding Frankenheimer, RFK and ...

Some facts about the Sharon Tate murders that have not been widely publicized.

Sharon's father was high level military intelligence. At the time Bobby Kennedy announced that he was going to run for the presidency, the CIA's favorite director and Zionist operative, John Frankenheimer, (The Manchurian Candidate, Seconds, Seven Days in May, The Gypsy Moths, French Connection 2, Black Sunday, the Holocroft Covenant, Year of the Gun, Ronin etc.) called Bobby and asked to follow him and film him throughout his election campaign. Frankenheimer went everywhere and filmed everything Bobby did during the campaign. The night prior to the California primary, Bobby Kennedy, Frankenheimer, Sharon Tate and others stayed at the Tate residence, and had dinner and a party there. The following evening, Bobby was driven to the Ambassador hotel along with Tate and Frankenheimer who had kept tabs of Bobby's every movement during the campaign.

(...)

There is a strong probability that Sharon Tate was targeted because of her knowledge of the Bobby Kennedy murder and perhaps she was talking to other people about the RFK murder. LAPD did everything they could to stifle the Tate murder investigation but finally had to pick up members of Manson's "family" who may or may not have been the only killers. The rabbit hole goes deeper than you know.

Read more: http://60if.proboards.com/index.cgi?boa ... z2LFFl2AE9
Quite frankly, I never knew that Frankenheimer (the director of The Manchurian Candidate - 1962") went everywhere and filmed everything Bobby did during the campaign. Fascinating, no?
Libero

Unread post by Libero »

And here's a bit of interesting trivia about George Plimpton, one of the guests on hand that was reported to have helped to wrestle the gun away. He appears to had slotted himself into many situations and roles across his career and apparently was quite the joker.

"George Ames Plimpton was born in New York on March 18, 1927, the son of Francis T. Plimpton, a successful corporate lawyer who became the American ambassador to the United Nations. His mother was the former Pauline Ames. His grandfather, George A. Plimpton, had been a publisher. The family traced its roots in this country to the Mayflower. "

" All of this contributed to the charm of reading about Mr. Plimpton's frequently hapless adventures — as "professional" athlete, stand-up comedian, movie bad guy or circus performer — which he chronicled in witty, elegant prose in nearly three dozen books.

As a "participatory journalist," Mr. Plimpton believed that it was not enough for writers of nonfiction to simply observe; they needed to immerse themselves in whatever they were covering to understand fully what was involved. For example, he believed that football huddles and conversations on the bench constituted a "secret world, and if you're a voyeur, you want to be down there, getting it firsthand."

" He also wrote "American Journey: The Times of Robert F. Kennedy." He was a friend of the Kennedy family and was with Mr. Kennedy the day he was shot to death in Los Angeles by Sirhan Sirhan. Mr. Plimpton said the assassin "seemed composed and peaceful" after Mr. Kennedy died, "the peaceful eye of the storm.""

"Mr. Plimpton made it into the movies, too. He played a Bedouin extra in "Lawrence of Arabia" in 1961, and in "Rio Lobo" (1970) he played a crook who is shot dead by a heroic, indestructible John Wayne. When the movie version of "Paper Lion" was made in 1968, Mr. Plimpton's part was played by Alan Alda. Mr. Plimpton played a minor role. Of his participation in movies, he used to say that he had been pegged as the Prince of Cameos. "

"Perhaps Mr. Plimpton's career was best summarized by a cartoon that once appeared in The New Yorker. In it, a patient looks at the surgeon preparing to operate on him and demands, "How do I know you're not George Plimpton?" "

http://www.nytimes.com/2003/09/26/obitu ... wanted=all
Last edited by Libero on Sat Mar 16, 2013 4:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
lux

Unread post by lux »

Another bloodless RFK assassination photo I found:
from Life Magazine, June 14, 1968 issue.

ref:
http://www.tias.com/11804/PictPage/1922680242.html
Libero

Unread post by Libero »

"October 30, 1975: In the town of Greenwich, Connecticut, the night before Halloween was commonly known as "mischief night" or sometimes "doorbell night". On this particular evening, 15-year-old Martha Moxley, and her friends, set out for an night of harmless pranks; spraying shaving cream, throwing eggs and toilet paper around the neighborhood before stopping at the home of Tommy and Michael Skakel. "

"The Skakel brothers were well know in the neighborhood for their behavior and lack of discipline -- and also because they were the nephews of Ethel Skakel-Kennedy, widow of the late Senator Robert F. Kennedy.

The Moxley's and Skakel's lived in Belle Haven, a gated community in Greenwich, an affluent area of town where Hollywood actors live and former President George Bush grew up.

Sometime between 9:30 and 11 p.m. that night, Martha left the Skakel house. Home was only 150 yards away, but Martha never made it. Martha's body was found the next day under a tree in her back yard...."

"...The case regained national attention in 1993 when "A Season in Purgatory," Dominick Dunne's best-selling novel based on the murder, was published. Dunne, who later wrote extensively about the O.J. Simpson trial, encouraged Mark Fuhrman to investigate the case." "Dunne became fascinated with the story after covering the 1991 rape trial of William Kennedy Smith for Vanity Fair."

"Fuhrman's book "Murder in Greenwich" was released in 1998 and publicly named Tommy's younger brother Michael Skakel as the prime suspect."

"In May 1998, a three-judge panel approved prosecutors' request for a grand jury investigation. The state's chief court administrator then appointed Bridgeport Superior Court Judge George N. Thim to investigate evidence gathered by the Greenwich Police and the State Attorney's office. "

"...May 4, 2002 a trial held in Norwalk, CT which took four weeks."

"June 7, 2002: After four days of deliberations, the jury found Michael Skakel Guilty as Charged. "

Two of the participants/expert witnesses in the Skakel trial included Dr. Henry Lee and Dr. H. Wayne Carver. From the Fuhrman book link above, it appears that Dr. Michael Baden was requested by Fuhrman to give his opinion on the autopsy evidence as well.

Skakel's attorney, according to his Wiki "... has frequently appeared as a commentator on MSNBC, CNBC, Court TV, Fox News, and CNN, and has been employed as a legal analyst on CBS News, appearing on the CBS Early Show and CBS Evening News." Attendees of his wedding (to another Fox legal analyst) included many celebrities -- several journalists and news personalities as well as a prominent Film Director/Producer, Police Chief, and State District Attorney.

Martha Moxley is not in the SSDI.

http://marthamoxley.com/
http://www.trutv.com/library/crime/noto ... dex_1.html
Last edited by Libero on Sat Mar 23, 2013 12:38 pm, edited 7 times in total.
anonjedi2

Unread post by anonjedi2 »

Dr. H. Wayne Carver, huh?

Smells like a fish.
o.catharnaigh

Unread post by o.catharnaigh »

I know this is an old thread, but a childhood friend of mine who is now a high school principal used part of an RFK speech at his school's commencement ceremony. It was a great speech, but I personally believe the entire Kennedy clan mythos is pure Hollywood. I was going to send him a link to this thread, but had to make a correction. For accuracy's sake, I included a higher-resolution pic of the "invisible hand". As you can see, the shirt is nearly the same color as the background, and was harder to see in lower-res. I liked the idea of the "hidden hand" and the link to masonic rites, so I apologize if I ruined it for anybody else. I still believe it's a fake assassination, though.
o.catharnaigh

Unread post by o.catharnaigh »

On closer inspection inspection, this higher resolution pic makes it more obvious of a cut and paste job. Try zooming in just under Kennedy's head. Super pasted-looking. And is that a nail coming out of the floor??? I guess he was protecting Kennedy's head from yet another danger. We should all be asking, who was the real hero that day? Ha!
russellkanning

Unread post by russellkanning »

I also see a missing hand in that photo.
There does seem to be a lack of blood in most of the pictures also.
The full body shot does look very strange too.
russellkanning

bostonterrierowner » October 6th, 2012, 11:25 am wrote:
did he die somewhere else / some other way or didn't die at all?

This is actually very interesting matter . What happens to these actors after they are removed from the script ? I would like to hear some answers/theories from the members of the forum .
In this case here is a possibility:

DallasGoldbug thinks he is also Tommy Lasorda, which is hard for me to take since I am Dodger fan, but hate the Kennedys.

http://www.wellaware1.com/the-family-2/
simonshack
Administrator

=

Russell, for you to post any sort of DallasGolbug material on this forum makes the alarm bell ring for me. I will, however, give you one (or two) more chance(s) to post something of TRUE interest to our forum readers.
russellkanning

why is that not of interest?
I thought it had something to do with this subject.
Can I post something and say "what do you guys think?"
I don't quite understand what alarms I am setting off.

btw I have found this thread very interesting. It sure looks like some aspects of this event are suspicious.
simonshack
Administrator

russellkanning » June 12th, 2017, 1:36 am wrote:why is that not of interest?
Because DGB is a sorry clown (or worse still) long-exposed as such :
http://cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?p=2360114#p2360114
russellkanning

I see people posting Russianvids stuff
I like some of his stuff, but find some lame.
smj

Unread post by smj »

ambassador jean kennedy smith moments after her second brother was 'assassinated' at the ambassador hotel...

https://i.makeagif.com/save/Et2oVQ

...just cause you're born into an acting clan don't mean you can act, evidently.
russellkanning

So this is afterward?
It looks like a normal political rally.