REQUIRED: Introduce Yourself

How to register at Cluesforum / General administrative topics / and things that every member must read
brianv

Re: REQUIRED: Introduce Yourself

Unread post by brianv »

"Did I mention that my brother's friend's cousin once worked on the ISS?"

His name please! We don't do brother's friend's cousins around here...unless of course your comment was meant as sarcasm.
Flabbergasted
Administrator

Unread post by Flabbergasted »

russellkanning wrote:I decided to join up here after I listened to him for a month.
Him, the podcast?
russellkanning wrote:My college degree was in accounting and along with economic theory that is my area of expertise [...] I am working on my Doctorate in Theoretical Astro-physics.
So you went straight from an accounting major to a PhD course in astrophysics, which you are taking while driving trucks with your wife?
russellkanning wrote:(russellkanning) forum name and most social media or forums [...] I guess I will have trouble proving my astrophysician skills to the clueforum crowd.
How about a captcha test for starters?
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

russellkanning » June 3rd, 2017, 8:02 am wrote:I am working on my Doctorate in Theoretical Astro-physics
Oh, I'm sure you know very well that the word astrophysics does not have a hyphen in it. Do you actually expect us to believe that you are pursuing a doctorate in a subject that you don't know how to spell? Or are you just trolling the forum?
russellkanning

Unread post by russellkanning »

brianv » June 3rd, 2017, 7:45 am wrote:"Did I mention that my brother's friend's cousin once worked on the ISS?"

His name please! We don't do brother's friend's cousins around here...unless of course your comment was meant as sarcasm.
brother's friend's cousin wasn't vague enough for a chuckle?
russellkanning

Flabbergasted » June 3rd, 2017, 2:36 pm wrote:
russellkanning wrote:I decided to join up here after I listened to him for a month.
Him, the podcast?
"I found this forum after listening to the Fakeologist Podcast. I decided to join up here after I listened to him for a month"
the podcast is one guy talking with guests. Have you never heard of him? He is active on this forum and the reason I even heard of it.
russellkanning

russellkanning wrote:My college degree was in accounting and along with economic theory that is my area of expertise [...] I am working on my Doctorate in Theoretical Astro-physics.
So you went straight from an accounting major to a PhD course in astrophysics, which you are taking while driving trucks with your wife?
yes .... that is how jokes work .... a leap in logic
do you take yourself that seriously even with a user name like flabbergasted?
russellkanning

russellkanning wrote:(russellkanning) forum name and most social media or forums [...] I guess I will have trouble proving my astrophysician skills to the clueforum crowd.
well i jumped through the proper hoops to get here and Simon seemed to get my joke ... so I am hopeful for the majority of this forum :)
russellkanning

fbenario » June 3rd, 2017, 6:31 pm wrote:
russellkanning » June 3rd, 2017, 8:02 am wrote:I am working on my Doctorate in Theoretical Astro-physics
Oh, I'm sure you know very well that the word astrophysics does not have a hyphen in it. Do you actually expect us to believe that you are pursuing a doctorate in a subject that you don't know how to spell? Or are you just trolling the forum?
you know many of us elite scientist sometimes make typos
Are you questioning my abilities in Theo-retical Astrophysics?
I am currently auditing classes by listening to the Star Talk show hosted mainly by Neil DeGrass Tyson. He says I have real potential at faking science.
russellkanning

BTW
Hello everyone.
I wished to join you to learn some stuff and have some fun with fellow travelers looking to expose media fakery.

I just finished Hoi Piloi's 9/11 Vicsims paper. That was very interesting.

See you in the various forums.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

russellkanning » June 4th, 2017, 8:14 pm wrote:
well i jumped through the proper hoops to get here and Simon seemed to get my joke ... so I am hopeful for the majority of this forum :)
Yes I did get it, Russell.

I hope this won't offend any of the longtime forum members - but I wish we could all keep cool and not 'jump at' any newbie of this forum just so fast (as happened with Russell). The very act of "Jumping To Fast Conclusions" is really the last thing we want to be associated with. Please give new forum members a chance to 'acclimatize' to our peculiar thinking vessel - and if they turn out to be trolls / shills / bots or whatever, this will show up in due time (and the 'heavy hand of my admin powers' will make sure any such evil entity gets jettisoned out in cyberspace - well before it contaminates our healthy brains).

Thanks for everyone's kind comprehension.

Just one little thing I'd ask you to refrain from, Russell - since you wrote:

"(...) do you take yourself that seriously even with a user name like flabbergasted?"

Aren't you also making the very same mistake as the one I just 'scolded' my longtime members for? See, it just so happens that our member Flabbergasted is someone I've met in person - and a very real man that I hold in high esteem. So please cut that crap. Thanks ! :)
russellkanning

thank you

I was just taking his name as kinda funny .... so I thought a joke should not be that out of place :)

most of my posts on this forum will be the "thanks for the info" variety going forward
smiley

Unread post by smiley »

Hi all

I work as a critical care nurse in Sydney, Australia.

My interest in the "fake" media and the "construct" which we all live in was piqued by a cousin of mine who said something outlandish about the Boston Bombings at a bbq. Finding peekay22's channel sometime after really helped to see how easy and for how long we have been deceived.
Recently I've come across a few things that would've surprised me or i would have disbelieved years ago but now I don't even flinch....except for Russianvid's insistence that Jennifer Aniston is a man. (although it could be possible!)

Anyway, since diciphering Boston, 9/11 etc. i am proud to say i no longer subscribe to the fake news pushed on us and instead trawl the net for opinions and critique of psyops and other fakery in general (space travel, "gravity").

Simon, et al, are onto a good thing here. Hopefully i can add my own input on recent events here in Australia that dont get a mention.

Recently, through some investigative work of my own, i found what I'm almost certain are active FB accounts of "victims" from the Port Arthur Massacre of 1996. And I hope to be able to create a post and share....soon!

Cheers

:)
odsbodikins

Unread post by odsbodikins »

Hello, im new, ive attached my request email bellow.
I found september clues after 9/11 and was blown away by the in depth analysis of that, i was already convinced but its nice to find out more, i then didnt visit for a while until seeing a mention of something fishy about the sandy hook incident, at first i was shocked that the people here were questioning the sandy hook shootings but i kept reading and was VERY shocked when i spotted the facts were not only different to what we had been told but completely made up, since then i have visited more often, every couple of weeks or so, the arab spring was the first time i looked elsewhere for news, head lines from the bbc, full story here.

Thanks for accepting my request to join.

Hello, I'd like to join clues forum, I've been reading it for years but never joined, I'm from the uk in England, the recent "terror" attacks have refocused my interest in the site.
A few things in recent posts from the uk based threads were no addressed, just local knowledge stuff and I wanted to be able to contribute, I work in oil and gas.
Username I registered is odsbodikins
russellkanning

smiley same with me
some things that I think are true now were just crazy to me a few years ago
oddmanout

Unread post by oddmanout »

It's hard to believe the day has finally come where I find myself writing my introduction for official membership to Clues Forum. It has been almost 6 years since I found Clues Forum. It was September 2011. I don't recall how I found your site but I am forever thankful that I did.

I found out early on we were lied to about 9/11 when I came across a story called Hunt the Boeing by some French guy. I think it was around late 2002 or early 2003, can't be sure. After that I went down all the same rabbit holes as everyone else but the question that was so vexing to me over those many years was...what happened to the passengers? If terrorists did not fly passengers into the buildings then what happened to them? I felt I would go to my grave never knowing. Finding your site was a life changing event that I cannot overstate.

As far as who I am, I am an American, Floridian to be exact, and a mother of one, a daughter. I have made mistakes in raising her but my one redeeming, parental strength is that I raised her seeing the fakery. Her eyes are forever opened and she will raise her children in the same way, of that I have no doubt.

I may have gone on another six years reading Clues Forum but never joining except for the situation that presented itself to me after the Pulse/Orlando shooting last year. The situation was such that I felt I should go with it, research it and report on it. And so I did. I have a ready contribution to make should I be accepted. I look forward to being a documented member.